Grooming My Wife to Cuckold Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rietti
Rietti
31 Followers

"If you don't mind I'll just use my big lover."

In my mind I was like, Awesome, YES!

She slid her monster cock in and started working her pussy and ten minutes later she was enjoying a huge orgasm. After she got off, she set the dildo off to the side and rolled over onto me and kissed me. That is when she first told me about my new dreams and what I was talking about in my sleep.

"Were you dreaming of your buddy Chuck fucking me?"

I pretended to be shocked and embarrassingly speechless. I didn't say a word. I wanted to hear her thoughts.

"Well, were you or not? Because I heard you say in your sleep that I looked beautiful with Chuck between my legs as he fucked me with his huge cock."

I finally fessed up and apologized, by telling her I cannot help what I dream. She forgave me and told me she understood. I asked her if she was sure she wasn't angry at me, and she told me she wasn't. So then she asked how do I know Chuck has a big cock. I laughed and told her I once dated a girl he had been with and she told me how big he was. Lisa laughed, and then asked if make it with the gal. I was making things up as I went along, because there was no way I was going to tell her about the bachelor party. So I acted sheepishly and said I was with her once, but and she never returned.

My wife looked at me with sad eyes and told me,

"OH poor baby, I'm sorry. That must have made you feel terrible"

Then she smiled and said something that told me how much progress I made to steering her into cuckolding me

"You can't help it that you got a pencil dick that shoots when the wind blows. I love you you and your little dick"

At that moment, I knew that it wasn't long before my hot wife would be cuckolding me.

Then she continued the conversation about my dream with her and Chuck.

"So why were you dreaming of him fucking me. Is it something you subconsciously want to see happen?"

I told her,

"Not with Chuck, or at least I didn't think I did. I will admit that I have fantasies of you with other men. But I would be afraid to see you get with men I know. Yet I would be telling you a lie if I said I didn't think of it."

Then I opened up part of my fantasies to her.

"Look Lisa, I know I cannot truly satisfy her. You are a hot woman, who needs a man who can make proper love to you. It took almost two years before you had your first orgasm with me. Add in my other problems of not being able to get it up at times, and when I do I get off the moment my little dick touches your beautiful pussy. You deserve more than I can give you"

She looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes and landed a huge deep throat kiss where she stuck her tongue into my mouth. We kissed like that for awhile, and then lifted her head back and told me,

"I love you, and would never leave you. We have what we need. You are a good provider who works hard at giving me what I desire. It's not your fault we cannot have children, it's mine."

I looked at her and then started to lay it on thick to make her feel hot, desirous and that I though she was too much woman for a small dicked man like me. I kept eluding to the size of my dick and lack of love making ability to.

"Look Lisa, You are a wonderful woman, I know we have all we need, and I know you love me as much as I love you. But don't your ever want to be with a guy who can help you feel like a real woman should feeL? I am telling you between me and you that if you ever see a man you want to ride, I give you my OK, and I would never ever leave you, as long as you would not leave me. I would much rather know you are sexually satisfied, than to lose you because you because I cannot last nor make you feel me when I am inside you. Look, I know I was not blessed like other men, but why should you suffer? I give you my permission to sleep with other men."

Then she hit me with it,

"What, so you can sleep with other women? Is this what it's all about?"

Then I came right back.

"Look, I have never been able to please women in bed. Every woman but you refused to date me again after they learned about my sexual inadequacies. Why would I want to be with any other women but you. At least if you are getting properly satisfied by other men, I know you will still be my wife."

She sat up on the side of the bed and looked down at the big rubber dildo I gave her. After about 5 minutes of silence, she turned to me and asked,

"Can I pick out then men, or do I have to count on you?"

I smiled and told her

"It's all up to you, the who, the when, and the where, and the how it would come about is all in your control. I just have one rule, I must be present to watch" Who know, maybe I'll learn something."

Lisa looked down at me with a glow in her eyes I have not seen for years. I rubbed my fingers against her cheek and pushed her hair out of her face and tiold her I loved her. She then said what I have been trying for a few years to hear her say,

"Bill, if you realy want this, I will fuck any man you want me to fuck. If this will make us both more satisfied, I'll become your little slut. Just don't be mean to me because I do this, and I promise I will never be mean to you. I love you, and I want us both to be happy."

I pulled Lisa down onto me on the bed bed and made passionate love to her. Yes, I got off fast, and yes she grabbed her rubber lover, but by the time we went to sleep, we were both happy and more sexually satisfied than at any other time in our marriage. I still had some grooming to do before she would completely cuckold me, but we had taken a huge step. That night I fell asleep with total satisfaction knowing that one day my fantasy would come true. I would be a cuckolded man for my once prim and proper wife.

Rietti
Rietti
31 Followers
12