Groped at Anime Convention Pt. 01

Story Info
Man goes to anime convention crossdressing and is molested.
1.1k words
4.31
28.4k
46

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: This is my first story so I'd love to hear feedback on how I did

My name was Brian and me and my two friends all liked watching anime, we had all been watching since we were young. Now that we were all 18 and had graduated high school we thought that we would celebrate by heading to our local anime convention and seeing how it was.

However there was one catch, we had made a bet that whoever got the lowest grades during our senior year would have to attend the convention crossdressing as the character Astolfo. Not the way the character is normally portrayed, but instead the version wearing a pink high school sailor outfit. Complete with a short miniskirt and a shirt that exposed the wearers midriff.

In retrospect this was a terrible idea and a stupid bet to make but I had always done much better in school than them so I thought it would be fine. However to my shock both my friends had studied like crazy and surpassed my grades by the end of the semester. I just had to accept the fact that I would be forced to wear this humiliating costume for the weekend.

The friday of the event finally came and I woke up knowing what I had to do. I looked at the costume I ordered online with dread. I could have just wore the wig and the costume, but my friends insisted that I wore pink panties and a small bra as well. This was definitely the most humiliating part.

I swallowed my pride and put on the entire outfit and went to the convention to meet my two friends. They both had a good laugh at the ridiculous state I was in. I was overall very short and skinny standing at 5'6 weighing about 110 pounds. In addition my face was naturally rather feminine so I honestly didn't even stand out that much unless you really looked closely. Underneath my pink wig was fairly long brown hair that I had tied up. My penis was also quite small being about 3.5 inches erect so there wasn't even much of a bulge in my pink panties.

After they finished joking we decided to walk around for a bit and see all the cool stuff people were selling, some posters did catch my eye and I made a mental note to come back and purchase some of them. I kept my wallet and phone in a small drawstring backpack since my humiliating outfit did not have any pockets.

After walking for a bit my friends told me they were hungry and wanted to get lunch, I told them to go ahead and that I wanted to go back and purchase some posters that had caught my eye. We split up and I headed back to see if I could find the booth that was selling what I was looking for. It was actually pretty hard to navigate as everyone was packed in pretty tightly.

About halfway to my destination I feel a hand graze over my butt and I jolted a bit from the surprise. I convinced myself it was just an accident, but these ideas were washed away when a hand caressed my right butt check. It was sensual and clearly on purpose. I was packed so tight I couldn't turn to see who was assaulting me. Before I could think of anything else another hand came onto my expose tummy and rubbed it while pulling me closer allowing me to now feel his body heat against my own. I practically buckled at the feeling and my knees got a little weak.

I still couldn't see the face of who was touching me but feeling his body let me know he was much taller than me, easily over six feet. He was also fairly overweight as I could feel his belly press into my back. He had a foul body odor that made it think he hadn't showered in at least a week. I could also feel his cock press softly against my butt, I couldn't tell how big it was but it was definitely bigger than mine.

The hand on my belly suddenly started moving down and started groping my penis. I was practically moaning softly at this point. The hand that was on my butt suddenly let go as his head came down and whispered into my ear.

"Well well someone is a naughty little boy or should I say girl?"

"P-please leave my alone" I replied barely able to string together a coherent sentence in my state of shock.

"Haha but were having so much fun, it would be so boring to cut it off here" he said.

"Please n-not in public" I plead

"Alright alright fine, how about this, if you want to continue our fun then you can meet me tonight at the hotel across the street, room 303, oh and also wear the same thing you are wearing right now" he responded.

"T-thank you".

He chuckled and said "No problem my cute girl".

He then disappeared into the crowd and I didn't get a good look at his face so I couldn't report it to any security which sucked. I collected myself and realized that my dick had gotten erect and precum was leaking onto my pink panties. I wasn't gay but the experience was so extreme that I guess it was bound to happen regardless.

Finally I got to the booth to purchase my poster and I slipped my drawstring backpack off and fished around for my wallet. To my horror I couldn't find my wallet or my phone. I was in complete panic because I had 200 dollars cash, my credit card, and my ID in that wallet.

After I calmed myself down a bit it finally hit me and I realized where it must've gone. That damn groper must have stolen it as a way to force me to come to his hotel room. "Shit" I thought to myself, now I had to face this man once again in order to get my things back. My face immediately flushed red at the thought of what shit he would try to force me to do in order to get my shit back.

I met back up with my friends and we continued walking around the convention for the rest of the day but all I could think about was that man and the dread of having to meet him again. Finally at around 5 pm we decided to call it a day and we all parted was for the night.

One of my friends jokingly remarked "Don't get molested on the way home cutie".

Little did he know that already happened and that it was likely gonna happen again...