Groped at Anime Convention Pt. 02

Story Info
Man meets molestor again and is forced to do more things.
2.3k words
4.62
20.7k
38

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is part two to another story, read that one first. This one ended up being kinda long but didn't feel like it could be separated anywhere so let me know if it felt too long or if it was alright

tl;dr for part 1 a man goes to an anime convention crossdressing as Astolfo and gets groped and pick pocketed and now has to meet the man who groped him again to get his stuff back.

After parting ways with my friend I began mentally preparing for the night I had ahead of me. Not only was I molested today, but in order for me to get my wallet and phone back I had to go meet up with the molester again. I never even bothered to put a password on my phone so I need to find him quickly before he starts messing around with it.

I finally made my way to the hotel that he said he was staying at and slowly made my way to his room still wearing the humiliating school girl Astolfo cosplay. I finally arrived right outside his door at around 6 pm, room number 303 just like he said. I hesitated to knock mentally weighing whether it might just be better to buy a new phone and wallet.

I decided I had already made it this far and I might as well just go through with it and get my stuff back. I reached up with my right hand and knocked on the door.

I waited about 15 seconds but there was no reply. He said to meet tonight, but maybe he forgot and went out drinking or something. I turn the knob on the door a bit and realize its unlocked. I might have lucked out, maybe he's not here and I can steal my stuff back while he's gone.

Unfortunately to my horror I was immediately proven wrong as I'm greeted by him sitting in a chair looking directly at me.

"I was wondering how long you were gonna wait out there, please come in" as he said that he got up and walked to the middle of the room.

I slowly walked towards him and was finally able to get a good look at him. He towered over me at 6'2, about half a foot taller than me as I was only 5'6. He was somewhat fat, but not obese, maybe about 220 pounds, about double my weight. He had short messy dark brown hair and was dark skinned but not black, probably mediterranean.

He wasn't wearing very much, a white wife beater t-shirt, boxers, and a bathrobe. I couldn't help but notice the bulge in his boxers, he wasn't erect but his penis still looked large. It made me a little embarrassed since my dick could only get to about 3.5 inches fully erect.

After a few seconds of looking at him I finally worked up the courage to speak.

"Alright I came now can you please give me my stuff back" I said as confidently as I could.

"Now now why rush things, why don't we continue the fun we were having earlier today" he responded.

"You were the only one having fun, I'm not into that kind of stuff you perv" I said.

"Your little penis says otherwise from what I remember" he retorted "Haha anyways look if you want your stuff back your gonna have to do some stuff for me to show that you earned it"

"What the fuck? I'm not gonna do a bunch of stuff for you, how do I even know your gonna give it back to me" I asked.

"Okay fair enough then, how about this, I have your phone, credit card, ID, and money, I'll give you one of these back for each task you do for me, totaling for 4 tasks you need to do for me, then were done and you can go on your merry way" he said. "Do we have a deal"

I thought about it for a few seconds and pondered my options, it sounded like a good deal because I could make sure he held up his end and if he didn't I could stop at any time.

"Fine" I said begrudgingly.

"Haha excellent, and by the way for the rest of the night you will call me daddy, is that clear?" he firmly stated.

What the fuck, this guy is weird, but whatever at this point I can humor him for what it's worth.

"Yes" I said.

"Yes what?" he quickly retorted.

"Yes daddy" I softly said.

"Good girl, alright then the first task I have for you is to kiss me on the lisps" he confidently said.

"But I'm not gay what the fuck" I said.

"Did I ask if you were gay, I gave you a task and if you want your stuff back then you will listen, if you don't then you can leave right now, so will you be a good girl or not?" he loudly asked.

Fuck, I guess I really have to do whatever he says even if it's gross or gay, also I don't understand why he keeps calling me a girl, he felt my penis he must know I'm a guy.

"Yes daddy, I will be good" I softly responded.

"Very nice now come give daddy a kiss" he calmly stated.

I slowly walked towards him until I was almost touching his large belly which was about at my chest. He barely moved a muscle and made no effort to reach down to kiss me. He expected me to do all the work but given that I was half a foot shorter than him he was head and shoulders above me.

I begrudgingly stand up on my toes and look up at him to try to kiss him, however I still can't reach him no matter how hard I try. He smiled at me clearly amused by my fruitless efforts to do something I hated.

He then suddenly reached forward and placed his right hand on my lower back and pulled me closer to him pressing my chest against his belly and his cock against my waist. Then he put his left hand against the back of my head and leaned down and began french kissing me.

My head was spinning, his odor was so powerful and overwhelming as if he hadn't showered in a week. He continued kissing me for what felt like hours but was actually around 30 seconds. He pushed his tongue and his saliva deep into my mouth.

After he let go of me I collapsed to the ground and coughed for about 10 seconds. He then pulled out my wallet and threw the 200 dollars inside on me as if I was a cheap whore. I scrambled to pick it all up and put it in my drawstring bag.

"Alright then, now for task number two I want you to kiss me again, but this time on my cock" he calmly stated.

I could barely keep my head together after what I had just endured but I at this point I just wanted it to be over so I kneeled down so my mouth was level with his dick. I reached out and pulled down his boxers revealing his enormous cock. It was semi erect and looked like about 7 inches.

I braced myself for what I had to do and closed my eyes as I leaned in and quickly gave it a kiss for about 5 seconds. It was so gross, it was the most gross thing I think I had ever done. By the time I was done he was completely hard and about 8 inches. He was over 4 whole inches longer than me and probably twice as thick.

"Very good girl, that wasn't so bad was it?" he said as he threw my credit card at me.

"It was disgusting" I said while hurrying to put my credit card in my backpack.

"Oh really? If it was so disgusting then why are you hard?" he asked while pointing to my crotch.

What the fuck I thought as I looked down and realized that my tiny 3.5 inch penis was completely hard.

"Maybe you're enjoying this a little more than you thought? Well anyways your next task is to give me a nice blowjob" he said, as if he was asking a waitress for another glass of water.

"Huh?" I exclaimed "You are crazy if you think that's gonna fit in my mouth, that thing is massive, I'm gonna end up puking everything I ate today".

"Hmm perhaps you are right, you may not be experienced enough to give a sufficient blowjob right now, well in that case I can give you another task, but there is a penalty for this, I will give you the last two items after you complete your last two tasks, does that sound fair to you?" he asked.

I thought about it in my head, whatever he wanted me to do was definitely better than attempting to give him a blowjob and he had been fair up until now so he will probably keep his word.

"Yes daddy that sounds fair" I responded.

"Good girl, now get up on the bed for me" he said while patting the bed as if I were a dog.

I begrudgingly climbed up and turned to face him.

"Stay still I will be right back" he commanded.

He then turned around a fished through one of his suitcases for a bit before return and presenting a pink 5 inch dildo.

"Here now I want you to give this dildo a nice blowjob for me" he said calmly.

Fuck, I guess he's gonna make me do this regardless, at least the dildo wasn't real and was much smaller and thinner than his real cock. I stared down at the dildo and mentally prepare for the realization that I was gonna give my first blowjob.

I brought the dildo up to my face as I sat on the bed trembling. I slowly put the tip just inside my mouth as I slowly got it wet with my saliva. I slowly move it in and out of my mouth until I can get most of it in. I continue sucking it in and out picking up the pace a bit for about 3 minutes when I'm interrupted.

"Okay good girl I think you've done well" he said.

His words caught me completely off guard as I had gotten into a bit of a rhythm while giving the dildo a blowjob.

"The next think I want you to do is to lie down on your back in the bed" he commanded.

"Okay daddy" I responded back and then quickly got into the position while still holding the wet dildo in hand.

"Now I want you to take that dildo and slowly push it into your asshole" he calmly stated.

"But its still so big, its gonna tear my asshole and hurt like crazy" I pleaded.

"Relax, its not as big as you think, it will only hurt a little at first, but after that you will enjoy it, and you already got it wet so it will just slide in" he explained.

His reasoning made sense so I decided not to press him any further, I was almost done, once I finished this I could get my stuff back and be done with him forever. I gulped and prepared myself.

I slowly inserted the moist dildo until I felt the head pop inside my asshole. I gasped a little at the shock to which he simply chuckled. I slowly worked the rest of the dildo in moving it back and forth as I work a little more in at a time. I try to control myself but I can't help but gasp and moan a little every time I push the dildo inside.

The dildo gave me the strangest feeling, at first it hurt a little, but once it got inside it started to feel sort of good, like it was stretching me out but I liked how it stretched me out. Once I had gotten most of it inside me I realized I was rock hard. I didn't think about it much and just gave into my instinct and started rubbing my penis with my free hand while my other hand pushed the dildo deeper inside.

I couldn't think straight anymore, I was staring straight up at the ceiling in complete ecstasy. I had jerked off before but it was never this intense, it felt like complete bliss. Before long I couldn't control myself and came all over my exposed belly with the dildo still in me. After I came I immediately passed out.

I awoke a couple hours later and immediately looked around and I couldn't find the man anywhere in the hotel room and all his stuff was gone too. I took the dildo out of my ass and immediately looked around. Next to me in the bed was my bag and my phone and ID. Thank god he kept his word and gave me my stuff back.

At first I was happy to finally be over with this until I opened my phone and saw I had a new message from a contact called "Daddy".

Fuck.

I open it and am shocked to see a video of me masturbating with the dildo inside me. I was so distracted during the whole event that I didn't even notice that he was filming me.

Under the video he had sent another message saying "I can't wait for us to have fun again ;)".

Fuck, not only did he have a video of me masturbating with a dildo up my ass, but he also probably has a list of all my contacts on my phone, including my parents, brother and friends.

Shit, I thought I'd be done after tonight but I guess I may not be completely out of the woods yet.