Groped Girl Turns into Sex Slave

Story Info
Groped girl turns into sex slave.
3.7k words
4.4
19.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the last month or so, my ride to office has been an interesting one. I normally take a bus to office and the bus is, like almost every bus in Delhi, overcrowded with all the seats being taken up already by the time I get on it. I've been taking the bus for nearly six months now.

I normally wear knee-length pencil skirts and formal shirts to office with a pair of about 2-3" heels on my feet.

The first day that it happened, I was wearing a black skirt and a grey top to go with it. I find that the black skirt accentuates my 40" ass nicely as it flares out from my narrow 32" waist.

About a month ago, as I was standing in the bus, I felt a hand brush against my waist, linger on the top of my hips and then go away. I paid no attention to it then considering that I was standing nearly skin to skin with other people. About 10 minutes later, I felt something hard press against my right ass cheek. It stayed there for a couple of minutes. I turned my face to look at who it was behind me and saw a man with decent looks standing behind me. I smiled and turned around and stood there with the hard thing still pressed against my ass cheek. My stop came a few minutes later and I got off and forgot about the whole thing.

The next couple of days were a repeat of the same. About a week after the first time, he dialled things up. I got on the bus and stood there. A few minutes later, I felt a hand rest on my ass. This time, it stayed there. A couple of minutes later, I felt a familiar hard thing sticking against my ass and staying there. I turned to look and saw the same man as yesterday standing there. He looked me in the eye and smiled. I smiled back and turned around and waited for my stop. Just as the bus stopped and I got off, I felt the hand squeeze my ass. I turned to look at the man and then quickly got off.

There was a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. I had just been groped by a fairly decent looking man who had also tried to poke his cock in my ass. Did he like my ass that much? I just thought it was a coincidence. At the same time, my pussy was tingling.

At work, I couldn't take my mind off what had happened, especially the last moment squeeze on my ass.

The next day, I was a bit apprehensive about taking the bus fearing being groped again, but I had to get to work, so, I got on the bus. My mind was on alert and all my senses were heightened. I smelled all kinds of colognes and BOs. Amid all of those, I smelled a woody, dark, oaken smell. As I took in that smell, I felt a hand brush against my right ass cheek and then come back and squeeze it. I closed my eyes and waited for the impending hard cock to press against my ass. A few seconds later, it was there. I could feel it go from the middle of my ass to the dimples in my lower back and remember thinking that's one long cock. As he continued to time and again squeeze my ass, I began moving my ass a little rubbing his cock against my ass cheeks.

My pussy was getting wet and I could feel my panties getting wetter by the minute. This was getting out of hand and I had to do something about it. Either I had to get him to stop or I had to get him to take me somewhere and satisfy what my pussy was ready for. My mind wanted him to stop but my pussy wanted me to get fucked.

I gave in to my pussy and turned around and faced him. He stood there looking straight down at me. A wry smile on his face told me that he knew exactly what he was doing. I was standing chest to chest with this man and could feel a bit of his cock on my stomach. Reaching up, I opened the top two buttons of my shirt and gave him a peek at the ample cleavage of my 36C tits. Once the buttons were open, I put my right hand down and placed it on his cock and my eyes widened. His cock appeared to be massive. It felt thick and longer than my hand. He continued to stare at my cleavage as I ran my hand up and down his cock. I put his cock to be about 10-11" long and wondered if it'll fit in my tight pussy. I had been having a bit of dry run where cocks were concerned and hadn't gotten laid for nearly a year. And that last dicking was a vague memory considering I was drunk.

"Your stop is here," he said, looking me in the eyes.

"Let's get off at your stop, and then you can take me somewhere private where we can get to know each other better," I said looking him in the eye.

"We can get off here too if that's what you want," he said.

"Let's go then."

We got off the bus. I pulled out my cellphone and left a message for my boss that I won't be at work with a vague reason.

"Now, where are you taking me?"

"Not too far," he said as he hailed a taxi and gave him an address for a place about 20 minutes away.

In the backseat of the taxi, he had his hand on my legs and I had my hand on his cock. When we arrived, I saw a bungalow that was set apart from all the other houses affording some privacy. As soon as we entered the front door, he caught hold of me and turned me around and brought me close to him and gave me a bear hug and put his lips and mine. His hands roamed over my back, feeling the curve of my waist and then reached down to my ass, he cupped my ass cheeks and lifting them, squeezed hard. My tits were squished against his chest and his cock was pressing against my belly.

As we separated, he reached up to my skirt's waistband and pulled it down leaving me standing there in my shirt and panties. I was fumbling with his pants and he slapped my hand away and with one hand, opened his belt and then his trousers and shucked them down. I reached forward and caught hold of his cock from over his boxers squeezed it. Meanwhile, he had his hands in my panties and had managed to insert a finger in my pussy. It slipped in easily owing to all the wetness.

He fingered me for a few seconds before finally ripping my panties off and pushing me away and turning me around. He told me to bend over and catch hold of my ankles. As I did so, I could see his boxers come off and his cock emerge. It was long and beautiful and thick.

"You have a huge cock, I don't know if I'll be able to take it."

"Nonsense, after today, forget your pussy, even your asshole will be able to take a thick cock."

"What do you mean my asshole?"
"You'll see," he said as he gave his cock a few strokes, before placing the tip of his head at the door of my pussy and plunging in in one stroke.

I screamed as my sloppy wet pussy expanded to facilitate the sudden fullness. He caught me by my waist and stayed there for a minute before he began fucking my pussy. While the first few strokes were slow and tenuous, he quickly picked up speed. I could feel his massive balls banging against my clitoris every time he plunged in. He was using me like a fuck doll, a fleshlight. As he jackhammered in and out of my pussy, I could feel him hitting the right spots and bringing on an orgasm. As I climbed up to the Big O and went into a climactic frenzy, moaning loudly, my legs gave way and I buckled over falling to the ground on all fours. He was still embedded in my pussy and had come down with me. Without stopping for a second, he continued to pound my pussy until finally he asked me if he should cum in me or outside.

"In my mouth," I said.

"Turn and open your mouth," he said a few strokes later as he pulled out.

I obeyed and put the tip of his cock in my mouth and felt the first of his seed sprout forth and into my throat. He came in loads and when he was finally done, it was overflowing from my mouth and spilling on to my shirt.

I removed the shirt and my bra and sat there in front of him buck naked wearing on my sandals.

"Your cum is delicious," I said as I swallowed it all down.

He just smiled and sat there on the floor for a minute.

I leaned back and let him take a good look at my body.

He leaned forward and caught hold of my tits and squeezed both of them hard. I moaned as he pinched my nipples and squeezed my tits time and again.

"How long ago has it been since you were last fucked?"

"Almost a year."

"Then we have a lot of catching up to do. Lie down on the floor on your stomach. I want to see that beautiful ass of yours."

I obliged and as soon as I was on the floor, he began mauling my ass. First he squeezed and spread and squeezed both cheeks for a few minutes and then he began spanking my ass cheeks hard.

"Ow, why are you spanking my ass?"
"Punishment for teasing me for so many days with your ass on the bus."

He continued spanking before finally putting his left arm under my waist and asking me to raise my ass.

"Spread your asscheeks as wide as you can."

Reaching behind me, I spread my asscheeks wondering what he was going to do next.

First he placed a couple of slaps square on my asshole and then getting behind me began eating my ass and rimming my asshole with his tongue. This was new for me. The sensation of his wet tongue on my ass and around my asshole was beginning to build a new orgasm in my pussy.

I had begun to buck a little before he caught hold of my waist and spit on my asshole and then inserted his tongue in. He tongue fucked my asshole before he pulled out and inserted two fingers in and began fingering my asshole.

This was getting too much for me and I came hard and fast and loud.

By the time I caught my breath, he had pulled out of my asshole and was sitting there looking at me.

His cock had come to life again and was hard.

"That looks beautiful. I'd like to suck it," I said as I crawled over to him and caught hold of his cock and put it in my mouth.

I began slobbering and sucking on it as if my life depended on it. I could barely get half of it in my mouth before I gagged.

He let me suck on his cock for a few minutes and get it really sloppy before he pushed me away and lay back and told me to get on top of him.

As I impaled myself on his cock, he reached out and caught my tits and began squeezing them.

As I bounced on his cock, he pinched on my nipples and played with my tits. I could feel his cock in my stomach and was amazed at the places his cock was touching inside my pussy.

Then suddenly, I remembered and asked him.

"What did you mean even my asshole would be able to take this huge cock?"

"I am going to fuck your asshole too. Not once, many times and I am going to cum inside your asshole and fill it up."

"I don't think I'll be able to fit this huge cock in my asshole."

He just smirked as if he knew different.

I turned my attention to riding his cock and sure enough a few minutes later, I was climbing the Mount Everest of orgasms. As I orgasmed, he too began bucking inside me.

He asked me where I wanted him to cum.

"Just cum inside," I said through the haze of my orgasm.

A few seconds later, he rammed me down on his cock and let loose his jizz in my pussy. I could feel his cock throb and twitch as it spewed cum inside me.

A minute or so later, when he was done cumming, I felt his cock begin to soften and slip out of my pussy. As it popped out, I felt some of his cum leak out of my pussy and between my ass cheeks.

We lay like that on the floor for a few minutes catching our breath. He got up before I did and went and got some water.

"Do you have wine? If I am going to get my asshole fucked, I want to have some wine before that."

Laughing, he squeezed one of my tits and went got me a bottle of wine and a stein.

While I drank the wine, he went away into a different room and returned a minute later holding a couple of things. One was a lubricant and the other was a five-inch long dildo that was nearly three inches wide at its widest point.

"What are you going to do with that?"

"Train your asshole. Now get on all fours and become a bitch and spread your asscheeks."

Finishing my wine, I did as I was asked and with my ass in the air I spread my asscheeks wide. He poured lubricant on my asshole and using a finger, rubbed it around and inside my asshole. Next, he poured some lubricant on the tip of the dildo and slowly inserted it into my asshole. He got about half way through easily, then told me to relax my asshole. As I did so, he pushed the dildo in and out a few times before finally pushing it in all the way. My asshole felt stretched.

He told me to leave it in and to get up and walk about a little. As I did so, I could feel the dildo inside my ass and could feel its base rubbing against my the bottom of my ass.

"Tell me, can you fuck me again?"

"Yes, but in a bit. I'll need some time to get it back up."

"What do we do till then?"

"Drink some more wine and tell me your dirtiest fantasies."

"Oh, my dirtiest fantasy... yeah, that... I don't know, maybe doing sexually explicit things as a challenge or dare or as an order."

"You mean, you'll do anything if I challenge you? Like walk naked out on the road? Or show yourself off to strangers? That kind of thing?"

"Yeah, maybe. I have done that, you know. Walked naked on a road for about a 100 metres, but it was in the dark. I even let a strange man feel me up on the bus."

This had started getting him hard a little. I reached out to him and took his cock in my hand and began sucking it. I felt him grow in my mouth and become hard. A few minutes later, it was rock hard.

"Take this toy out of my asshole and fuck my ass if you are actually going to do it," I said turning around and getting on all fours and spreading my asscheeks wide.

He didn't hesitate. Slowly, he pulled the dildo out of my asshole and replaced it with his cock. He put some lube on the tip of his cock and some on my asshole and then slowly, he inserted it in. As his cock entered my backdoor, I felt my asshole stretch wide. I let out a moan as the head of his cock popped in and then a few inches slid into my rectum. He stopped for a few minutes before slowly pushing the rest of his cock into my virgin asshole.

A minute later, he bottomed out and I could feel his balls hanging right next to my pussy. I reached between my legs and massaged my pussy with his balls. I don't know what came over me, but I tried to push his balls inside my pussy and managed to slip one in. He laughed at this and said, "We'll have you double penetrated soon."

The one ball that was in my pussy pulled out as he began moving to and fro and fucking my asshole. Slowly at first and then he began picking up speed. Each time he pushed in, I could feel my asshole collapsing inwards and his balls banging against my pussy and my clit. As he pulled out, my asshole held on to his cock for dear life, not wanting to go.

A few minutes later, he had established a rhythm and was going hard at it, off and on spanking my ass cheeks.

I was down on the floor, moaning at the way he was ravaging my asshole and quite enjoying the feeling of being filled up. The constant motion of his cock plunging in and out of my asshole and his balls banging against my cunt and clit were driving me insane. The thwack-thwack-thwack of his balls against my cunt were driving me over the hill. I reached back with one hand and inserted a finger in my cunt and began fingering myself even as he plundered my asshole from behind me.

"Maar Meri gaand maar, phaad de Meri gaand, le le Meri gaand, chod de meri gaand (Fuck me, fuck me, fuck my asshole, tear my asshole apart, take my ass)", I moaned as I egged him on.

A few minutes later, I drove myself over the edge and came copiously, shouting out in sheer pleasure even as he continued fucking my ass.

I think I came twice before he finally let loose his cum in my asshole and filled me up. I was out of breath by the time he came and as soon as he pulled his flaccid cock out of my asshole, I collapsed in a heap of sweat and cum pooling around my ass.

My legs quivered as spasm after spasm raced through my body.

His cum had begun leaking from my asshole and I felt it trickling out.

In my daze, I got up and sitting on my haunches, I let the cum leak out of me and drop on the floor. When it was all out, I looked around for the dildo and finding it close at hand, picked it up and reaching behind me, inserted it in my asshole again.

"That should keep it loose for the next time."

Next, I got down on all fours and like a hungry bitch, began licking up the cum from the floor.

"Damn, girl, you are a total bitch. What else will you do?"

"You tell me. I am your bitch now that you've fucked my asshole."

"If you are my bitch, does that mean I have to take you out for a walk?"

Grinning, and still on all fours, I nodded and barked like an eager bitch.

He went and fetched a rope of sorts which he tied around my neck and heading to the door, pulled it gently.

On all fours, I walked after him as he led me out to the lawn.

"Here, do what you've come here for."

First, I sniffed around the grass like a dog and then finalising a spot, I turned around and faced him. Squatting down like a bitch I began peeing and created a nice little puddle there.

"You know since I am your master, I should mark you as my property," he said, stepping close to me with his cock in his hand.

"Take out your dildo and lie down and roll over," he said.

Still squatting, I pulled out the dildo and then lay down on my own puddle and began rolling over and felt a stream of warm piss hit my body. He was literally marking me with his piss like a dog.

He aimed for my tits, my cunt and when I rolled over told me to spread my ass and then aimed for my asshole. By the time he was finished, he had covered my entire body.

"Now, it's time for your bath and for us to see if you can fit a bigger dildo in that asshole."

I nodded and followed him in.

Inside, he removed the rope from around my neck and led me to the bath where he had a jacuzzi and both of us got into it. During the bath, both of us got horny again and began fucking. At first he entered my pussy but midway through he said he wanted to cum in my asshole, so as he pulled out, I guided his cock head to my asshole and let it in slowly. We fucked like that for nearly half an hour before he finally came inside my asshole. By the time we finished our bath, I had lovebites all over my tits, my neck, and my armpits.

Out of the jacuzzi, but still dripping wet, he made me bend over and applied some lubricant to my asshole and to a new dildo that he had pulled out. This dildo was different. It was about 8" long and was nearly 4" wide at its thickest. And from its base extended a foxtail that was about 2 feet long. Inside the dildo was a vibrator which he could turn on and off with a remote.

Next, he patted me dry.

"Now, bitch. Since you are mine, I want you to text your boss that you won't be coming to work for the next two days."

"What am I going to do for the next two days?"

"You are going to be my bitch and you will do exactly as I tell you."