All Comments on 'Groper'

by Wristy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't recall how old they are now but to have such a calm dialog with your wife about how she cheated on you and to imply it was not just once as she slept her way to the top I find not realistic.

Geezer83Geezer83almost 3 years ago

Well written . Enjoyed a colorful description rather than an animalistic rutting. Ambivalent about the casual attitude toward what to him was a dalliance and to me would have been cheating. As a younger me would have been hard to accept. As an older man always wanted to watch my wife being pleasured but it was not something she would accept.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

good story line

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for making me get nearly through the first page before you exposed yourself as the cock loving sissified cuck boy you are. I hope you find the man you truly want to spend your life with, we all do.

You wrote one worthless couple, the writing was good, but still you only win with the widdle wee wee spank squad.

katibkatibalmost 3 years ago

Sounds like the British upper middle-class. Sophisticated, but boring.

bassraybassrayalmost 3 years ago

Quite entertaining. A story that transcends time.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukalmost 3 years ago

Not a bad story. A bit difficult to follow in places due to the unusual speaking comments. But, all in all worth a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jeaizzh what a pile of old stupid Brit dung!

Really?! Who tha fock gives one fo this drivel about two to death boooring old cot and trifling putrid mucus cunt?!

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 3 years ago

This is very well-written. It conveys subtly the picture of two co-habiting people who make no claims on each other and sensibly have decided to have no family.

ribnitinribnitinalmost 3 years ago

something different

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the British culture. Actually I just love your lazy husbands and your eager wives. A pathetic portrayal of a insubstantial marriage. Who needs virtue and ethics in a culture where they have so little value, and so slight familiarity?

Thanks for the effort.

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

***Thanks for the entertaining read.

yowseryowseralmost 3 years ago

Clever

Amusing tale, mixing present day life and a look back at unusual times. Some well crafted dialog, the whole tale would benefit from being cut about a third (and ditching phrasing such as the 'hot seed' spurting .) But intriguing characters, room for good things to come. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous