Groping a Woman on Train

Story Info
Fondling and humiliating a woman on a train, making her cum.
1.3k words
3.92
131.3k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sadboi23
sadboi23
174 Followers

It was a late night, and I somehow managed to get on the already overstuffed train, as it started to move. I checked my watch, my wife made me promise to get home quick for her birthday, and I'm already a couple hours late. I sighed, it's not like I had an option.

I was trying to move to the back, slowly, as the train ran through the night. My phone was buzzing in my pocket and I knew who it was. I managed to get to the back, and noticed a beautiful and sexy woman, in probably her mid 20's standing in the back, bit uncomfortable, being squished by so many men. She was wearing a casual work black pants and a white shirt tucked in, with a silver suit on top. She looked hella sexy and checked all of my kinks. I made it my goal to move back behind her. And after a lot of work, I succeeded.

I could feel her soft body pressed against my chest as the train took turns. Her pants were tight and it was outlining her ass perfectly. i could see her cleavage through the top of her shirt. She was wearing a black bra; it was perfect.

My phone buzzed in my pocket again, reminding me of my wife, but I ignored it. I was trying to find ways to touch her body, and the movement of the train made it easy for me. I could see she's uncomfortable, and she looked back at me a couple times, but couldn't say anything.

Huzzah! She's an introvert, it's perfect. She won't scream. She's scared. And it makes sense. There are rarely any girls on this car. It'll be too risky for her.

I put my palm on her ass, cupping a cheek perfectly, as I held onto the hanging thing for control. I pressed my hand gently, and she jumped. She knew what was going on. She looked back at me, and I could see fear and pleading in her eyes. Her lips trembling. She turned back around and I smiled. Perfect. I put my palm again, this time, gently rubbing, feeling her perfectly shaped ass. She's trying to move forward, but there's nowhere to go.

The train was getting a bit stable now. I let go of the hanger, and wrapped it around her waist. Pulled her close. I could hear some sort of whisper, but I didn't understand what she was saying. So I moved close to listen better. She was pleading, saying please and all. I acted as if I didn't hear, as I pulled her closer with one hand while the other roamed on her ass.

She tried to grab my hand, pushing it away, but I was stronger. I moved my hand from her ass to her belly, over the shirt, smashing her against me, it's a good thing that she was in a corner, otherwise people might have noticed.

I started to undo her top buttons, as she started to shake her hand and started to make small sounds, maybe deciding if she should ask for help.

I breathed my warm breath on her neck, trying to turn her on. She grabbed my hand with both her hands now, trying to stop me from unbuttoning her shirt, which gave me chance to grab her pussy over her pants with my other hand. It was warm. And it feels like she didn't wear any panties.

She gasped at the sudden grab and let out a small moan. With the slight distraction, I undid her top button, and now I could see her cleavage perfectly.

"You have really nice tits" I whispered in her ear, as I gently rubbed my finger over her clit through her pants. My dick was hard, and it was poking her ass now. I know she can feel it, cause I can feel her shiver every time.

She moaned again, and got back to trying to stop me. But looks like she's a bit scared now, cause she's not being as strong as she was being before.

I kissed her shoulder gently, and sneakily, making sure, people around us won't be alarmed. I'm really glad that it was dimly lit. I bit her earlobe gently, but as she was pulling my hand, I bit hard, letting her know that I'm gonna punish her if she tries to be naughty.

She got the message, and stopped tugging my arm, but she was still pleading, and guess what. She's crying now.

I undid her pants and slid my hand in. I touched her crotch, and it was perfectly waxed. I moaned in her ear gently. I could feel her body shiver at my touch, as I gently rubbed her crotch.

She let out another moan as she rest her head back on my chest, and closed her eyes. I smiled and gently touched just the skin under her bra. I undid all the buttons, and she didn't stop me anymore. I gently rubbed her stomach as the other hand went to her clit. The moisture felt nice.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. There were hurt and humiliation, and I don't know why, it turned me on even more. I grinned cockily, as I touched her clit with my index finger. She let out a little gasp as she kept her eyes locked with mine. I saw hatred in those eyes.

I kept rubbing her clit gently, as it kept getting more and more wet. I traced my other hand over her skin and moved them up to her boobs. She understood what I was doing and looked down. She saw as I gently cupped her boobs over her bra. She kept her eyes glued on my hand as I gently pressed her boobs, feeling the softness of them. As a quick jolt of lights shined through the windows, I could see tears in her eyes.

I gently pressed a finger into her pussy, and the wetness let it slide in easily. She closed her eyes and tears dropped on her boobs. I slide in my hand under her bra, feeling her nipple. It was hard. And her boob was soft. I pressed it gently. She let out a gasp, with her eyes closed. She lay her head back on my chest again.

With the movement of my fingers, I could feel her chest rise up and down. I could feel her heart beating fast. Her breathing was getting heavier. I knew what was happening. She kept her eyes closed, but her mouth was open, as she continued to let out small bursts of gasp.

I kept playing with her nipples, as I started to kiss her neck. Softly pecking; as I continued to rub her clit. Her body was tightening. Her brows squinted. She let out a few soft moans. Her body started to shake, and it came. She orgasmed on my fingers. I felt her pussy getting wet and sticky.

She calmed down softly. Her body steadied. I let go of her and brought out my hand. I cleaned my fingers with the inner side of her suit. She looked like a mess. I let go of her and she stood up.

For the next couple minutes, I stood there and watched, as she fixed her dress. I grabbed her hand as she finished. I pulled and she knew what I meant. She turned around. She locked her eyes with mine, and then I moved forward. Gently, and kissed her. Softly. And gently. Tasting her. Feeling her. The kiss was salty from her tears, but she kissed back hungrily. I broke the kiss and she was still looking at me. I got down and kissed her neck, and left a hickey. A lovebite. A mark.

I marked her as mine. I marked that she was humiliated on a train by me. She looked at me with a tired look. She knew what I did. And I noticed the wedding ring on her finger. She was married. I smiled. She gave me a nasty look. Full of hatred. She turned around.

On the next station, she gave me one last look of pure hatred. And left.


sadboi23
sadboi23
174 Followers