Groundhog Day Ch. 02

Story Info
More Tuesday fun the day after my Tuesday fun.
3.6k words
4.7
3.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gradually returned to consciousness once more as I heard movement around the room. I cracked open my eyes and quickly shut them again due to the bright sunlight which had filled the space. As I was able to focus on my surroundings, I saw Gabriela going back and forth gathering her things that were around her room. I looked at the alarm clock which now read 8:15AM.

This was familiar. I looked at my phone which showed that it was still Tuesday. Was this whole odd experience a dream? I had clear memories of a Tuesday with her teasing me with her mouth and then leaving me hard and horny after an incomplete quickie. I now also had memories of both of us getting off a little over an hour ago according to the clock. Which was real? Were either of them true, or were they both wishful stories in my mind? Was one true but not the other? If so, which one?

Her back was towards me as she bent over, stepping into her dark purple, lacy underwear. Her raven colored long hair flowed down her back. Deeply tanned bare skin began to get covered up as she wiggled into her underwear. She then turned towards me, grabbing a matching bra from a drawer. As she picked it up and straightened to put it on, her dark eyes caught me watching. She didn't scurry to cover up in modesty or shame. Her full, pouty lips smirked at me as she saw me laying there observing her. As she fitted her bra over her full breasts, she turned around with her back towards me and looked back over her shoulder.

"Are you going to help me, or just sit there staring?" she asked in her heavily accented sultry voice.

I threw back the covers and got out of bed. I came up from behind and put my arms around her, dropping the bra onto the bed as I cupped her breasts and hugged her to me.

"I bet I can think of something better to do." I whispered suggestively.

"Geez Brad, didn't you get enough this morning?" she giggled. "I'd love to stay and play, but I don't want to be late to work."

She grabbed the bra up off the bed again and fitted it in place. She looked over her shoulder at me until I reluctantly hooked it in the back. She chose some clothes from her closet and hurried into the bathroom. I gathered up my own clothes as I heard the water running in the background. Gabriela finally emerged from the doorway, looking ready to go to work. She grabbed her purse and keys from the nearby table and gave me a quick kiss goodbye before heading out the door.

"Thanks for the morning workout. Make sure you lock the door on your way out." she said before she disappeared.

I headed off to her bathroom for a quick shower. Having nothing else to wear, I put back on the clothes from the night before. They still smelled faintly of the club, but they were what I had. I looked at my watch as I made my way out Gabriela's apartment door. It was now 8:45AM, which brought back another flash of memory....Patty. I closed the door behind me and made sure it was locked. I turned to see Gabriela's next door neighbor Patty just arriving at her own door. She fumbled with the bags in her arms while she tried to get her keys out.

"Do you want some help?" I asked as I got closer.

She looked at me and I saw that quick top to bottom glance as she briefly thought about how to answer.

"Brad? That is your name, right?" she asked.

I made my own quick assessment as well. She was attractive, short and curvy with blonde hair streaked with blue in a pixie cut that was cute on her.

"Yep, that's me."

"I'd love some help. Just grab these bags here so I can find the right key to this door." she said.

After I took the two bags she indicated, she sorted through her massive keychain of decorative doodads between the few keys.

"I'm Gabriela's neighbor, Patty. I just know you from when Gabby and I gossip in the laundry room. By the way, the walls are kinda thin and Gabby gets kinda loud in bed."

I remembered that comment from yesterday. Or was that last today? Last Tuesday?...whatever the last time was when we had this conversation. This whole thing was still confusing. I still flushed in embarrassment, but decided to see if I could return the favor.

"Sorry about that. You must have gotten quite an earful this morning."

Patty fumbled the keys again and almost dropped them this time. I saw her face glow red before turning away to face the door. She finally got the door unlocked and led me inside. I closed the door behind me and followed her to the kitchen. As I placed the bags on the kitchen counter I saw Patty move to pass behind me. I turned, and what was her attempt to squeeze my ass turned into her getting a handful of my crotch. We both froze with her hand firmly on my groin as she looked at me wide eyed.

"Thanks for your help Brad." she stammered as she finally removed her hand.

"You're welcome. Was there anything else I can help you with?" I was embarrassed as well, but I wasn't the one who made the grab with unintended consequences.

Patty looked at me for several long seconds before answering. "Yes, but I don't think Gabby would be very happy with me."

I looked at her questioningly until she apologized about the comment, saying that it was just a joke. Then she hustled me out of her apartment, thanking me again. I left, noting that the circumstances were different, but some things remained the same.

I hopped on my Harley and off I went. Last time I went home. This time I ended up at a coffee shop. I sat alone at a table in the mostly empty shop. There were a couple others steadily working on their laptops at other tables, but it was quiet which is what I wanted.

A movie plot line flashed through my head. I hadn't seen it in years, but I was a fan. It was a comedy about this guy reliving the same day over and over, and regardless of what he did, the day would reset again and again. Was this what I was going through? But that was a movie and this was my life. Life imitates art?

I searched the internet to see if others had recorded experiencing this issue. Other than movies and sci-fi stories, I couldn't find any actual seemingly credible accounts. If it had happened to others, maybe those people were still stuck reliving their day. It was possible that I was just experiencing some sort of déjà vu. But this was not a feeling, this was happening.

I sat at my table for a long time searching for any real life reference to my situation. By the time I realized it, there were five empty frappe cups on my table and I was overloaded on caffeine. I had wasted hours with no more answers now than when I sat down. Lacking any other reason to remain, I finally headed for home. After parking my bike I headed inside. As before, I had a whole list of chores I needed to get done, and now I started doing them all in a caffeine fueled frenzy. If Tuesday restarted itself again, I might rethink the housework, but for now I had to assume it still needed to get done. Washing clothes, doing the dishes, uncluttering my apartment, straightening up the kitchen...all the usual suspects were being knocked off the list as I went.

I heard my text alert go off. I swore loudly as I remembered that I had forgotten going over to my parents house to help out my sister...again. I checked my phone and sure enough there was a text from my mother. It was the same text I had received last time, so I answered it the same way. I had gotten busy and would stop over tomorrow. If tomorrow was tomorrow, there was still plenty of time to do what needed to be done. If tomorrow was today, I suppose I could put it off indefinitely. Almost as soon as I put my phone down, I heard the text alert go off again. I picked the phone back up, expecting another text from my mother. I was surprised that it was from Gabriela.

Gab: How's your day going?

Brad: Much better since this morning.

Gab: You're such a horndog.

Brad: Your fault. I just finished what you started.

Gab: I talked to my neighbor Patty today. She mentioned that you helped her out this morning.

I froze for a second, unsure how to respond. What did Patty tell her?

Brad: Yeah, she was juggling her groceries and keys and having a hard time getting in her front door.

Gab: She also mentioned she "accidentally" felt you up in her kitchen.

Well crap. I didn't expect the neighbor to be so honest about what went down.

Brad: Yeah, I turned around when she was behind me, and we kinda ended up in an awkward position.

Gab: I bet. We talk about all this stuff sometimes. She really needs to get laid. She works a lot and barely has time to date, plus she keeps choosing the wrong guys.

Brad: And what does this have to do with either of us?

Gab: I think maybe you could help her out like you help me out.

I dropped my phone while reading that last text. I picked it up, only for me to fumble it again. I read that again, and once more to make sure I saw what it said. She texted again at my hesitation in reply.

Gab: Yes, I know what I just sent, and no, it was not a typo or autocorrect.

Brad: I'm not sure how to respond to that.

Gab: You don't have to, just have fun. We're not married or anything. We're FWB and I like your cock. Gotta finish up at work. Don't worry, she'll tell me how it goes.

My cock was ready to burst out of my jeans. Gabriela was right about the FWB comment, and we weren't committed, but it was weird to see her act like a guy in that capacity. It was my experience that women were kind of possessive about their playmates. Whether it was a FWB, one night stand, or just a girl who liked a guy...women could be crazy.

Another shower and a fresh set of clothes was next. I grabbed my wallet and keys and out the door I went. I was entering the apartment building as it got dark. My mind raced and I ended up at Gabriela's door, as my body seemed to be on autopilot. I got a hold of myself and went back to Patty's door. I knocked and waited for an answer.

"Who is it?" I heard.

"It's Brad, from earlier this morning."

It was silent for a minute before I heard the unlatching of door locks. The door opened wide and Patty stepped out dressed in a short, nearly see-through bathrobe. Her hand immediately cupped the crotch of my pants. I was frozen for a moment with her forwardness. She lightly rubbed my fabric covered groin before I snapped out of my surprise.

"Don't start something you can't finish." I joked.

"Don't threaten me with a good time." she replied as she grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me inside.

She locked the door once we were inside and pulled me along behind her. Into the living room she led. She stood me in front of the couch and her hands grabbed at my belt, tearing at it to get it out of her way. Aggressive was one way to put it. She nearly tore the button off my jeans and lowered the zipper. I put my hands on her shoulders to try to slow her down, but instead she shoved me backwards onto the couch and yanked my jeans off of me. I didn't bother with underwear, and she didn't seem to notice or care. It was one less layer for her to contend with. She pulled my shirt off over my head and tossed it aside. I was left with only my socks as she climbed atop my lap facing me.

"I'm glad Gabby doesn't mind sharing." Patty said as she kissed my neck.

She moved downward until she was kneeling on the floor between my spread legs. She stared at me as she lowered her head into my lap. Her mouth descended over my cock, taking it halfway down my length in seconds.

"Whoa! Oh my God!" I exclaimed.

It was as though she had been starving and had sat down to a buffet. She devoured my member with obvious enthusiasm. Patty was bobbing up and down at a furious pace, almost seeming like she wanted to get me off in record time.

"Slow down!" I cautioned. "We've got all night."

Patty seemed to understand and slowed considerably. My hands were resting on her head in encouragement. I was moaning in my enjoyment as she worked my tool over. She pulled away from my lap and grabbed my hand once more. I stood and followed her into her bedroom. It was darker in there, with a lava lamp providing the only dim light to the room. Patty continued to be the aggressor, pulling me onto the bed.

"Sorry," she said. "It's been a while and I was afraid you were going to change your mind. I know I've got nothing on Gabby."

I untied the belt of her robe, opened the front of it, and slid the garment off of her shoulders. Her pale skin was uncovered and free, and she shivered slightly at being exposed.

"I think you're very attractive." I admitted as I trailed my fingers down her back.

She had me lay back on her bed as she crawled on top of me. She definitely talked to Gabriela, as she moved up to straddle my head, placing her vagina just above my face.

"Are you okay with this?" she asked tentatively.

In answer, my hands grabbed her ass and pulled her towards me as my tongue reached out to flick her moist lips. She shivered against me as I licked her opening from top to bottom. She gasped as I made contact with her clit and nearly howled as I locked my lips on that spot.

She squealed over and over as I tongue lashed her. She leaned forward and took control, grinding against my offered oral digit. Her hips moved exactly how she wanted, bringing her ever closer to the finish line. She grabbed her headboard, giving her more leverage and picked up the pace. It was mere minutes before her tone changed. Her moans and squeals started turning more guttural and animalistic.

"I'm close, I'm gonna cum! Right there! Yes, yes, yes, YES, YES!!!" her voice got louder with each word. She was almost shouting, clearly didn't care, and her next words weren't meant for me.

"Oh FUCK! Gabby, you were right!!"

She pressed hard against me, still moving in order to ride out her climax. I let her use me as she wanted, enjoying her vocal appreciation, but concerned about the neighbors...except for Gabriela who had to know exactly what was happening.

Patty finally slid down beside me, just flopped onto her back while trying to catch her breath, and shook a little from the aftershocks of her powerful and apparently long overdue explosion.

I rolled onto my side next to her, sliding my hand down her chest, over her stomach, and settled it directly on her wet mound. I gently rubbed my fingers against her lips, parting them to grant access to rub her clitoris.

"Wait...wait a minute." she stammered. "Just wait a minute."

I kissed my way down to her chest, nibbling on her hard nubs as she groaned in response. She placed her hands on my head, but did nothing to stop me. My hand continued invading her personal space. Even though she had asked for a reprieve, her legs still opened in response. I moved my head beside hers, lightly nibbling on her neck.

"I don't think I can cum again." she tiredly admitted.

"Let's find out." I whispered into her ear.

I slowly and gently opened her legs even further. As I eased myself between them, her eyes were still closed as she tried to recover from the recent events. I grasped my tool, rubbing the thick tip up and down her damp opening. She moaned softly at the sensation and made no objections. I positioned my member at her entrance, just barely pressing to keep it in place. I intertwined my fingers with hers, raising her arms above her head and holding her firmly down against the bed. Her eyes had been closed as she lay there resting.

My face was right above hers as I pressed forward. There was no resistance as my cock slid into her. She was tight but I still tunneled inside with relative ease. Her eyes opened wide and her mouth opened in a wordless expression of surprise mixed with wanton lust. She was so wet and ready that my intrusion was easily accepted. Her walls formed a tight sheath around me as I kept up the agonizingly slow impalement. As I drove even deeper, she focused on my eyes and nodded quickly in surrender.

"Ooooh, oh yes! Yes! Please don't stop. Give it to me!" she was now pleading.

I didn't need further encouragement. I slid forward the full length until there was nothing left to give her. She let out a loud and long sigh as I held still against her. I let go of her hands and raised up onto my knees. I placed her legs on my shoulders and leaned into her. I started driving into her with long, deep strokes. The sounds Patty was making were unintelligible. I briefly wondered if I had broken her. I slowed down to check on her and make sure she was still okay.

"Put me on my knees." was all she said.

I did as she asked, rolling her onto her stomach. She pulled her knees up under her and raised up on her hands in front of me. I held her hips as I sank my spear into her from behind. I pulled her back onto me as she moaned. I thrust into her gently but insistently. Her head was hanging down but her wetness let me know how much she was enjoying it. Her cries were not of pain or discomfort. She was pushing back against me as I drove forward.

"Faster....harder." I heard her say.

I obliged. Her voice was giving out from all the noise she had been making. The squeals, groans, and her earlier yelling made her hoarse as she demanded more. She groaned again and I felt her inner walls squeeze and clasp my manhood.

"Cumming!" she groaned with barely any voice left. "I'm cumming!"

Her chest dropped to the mattress below, as she was unable to keep holding herself up. I was on the brink myself, but had been purposefully holding back, teasing myself inside her. I picked up speed, thrusting with long, full strokes. My pace became somewhat erratic and Patty could sense my impending eruption. I was moaning low and long myself. I was close and I was not sure what Patty wanted. Gabriela would finish me off with her hands, often directing my seed onto her neck, her breasts, or her stomach. If she was on her knees in front of me she would want me to shoot all over her back, or on her raised ass.

"Patty! I'm gonna cum!" I warned her.

I thrust in several more times before I couldn't take the sensations anymore. I started to back away, and Patty moved in front of me, turning around and taking me into her mouth. Her hand pumped the bottom half of my shaft as she held the rest on her tongue. She grasped my balls and gently squeezed and I was unable to hold back.

"Stop! Stop...I'm cumming!" I tried to make sure she knew I had no more control over it.

She not only didn't move, but she bobbed her head with her lips locked firmly around my surging meat. I held her head as my dam burst. Much to my surprise Patty stayed exactly where she was. My cum washed over her tongue but she never broke contact while I was in the throes of ecstasy. I hugged her head to me as my energy drained away. She stayed locked onto my rod, moaning in encouragement. Even when the flood finally stopped, she continued to suck me. Our roles had now reversed, as I was suddenly the unsteady, weak kneed one who couldn't do anything other than submit to her actions. Patty guided me down onto her bed. We both lay there, completely spent, wordlessly trying to recuperate from our respective grand finales. Patty rolled to her side and snuggled close as I held her. She raised her head enough to call into the darkness.

"Thank you Gabby!" she intoned as loudly as she could with her broken voice, like a kid who was directed by one parent to recite the gratuity towards the other parent.