Moving Tania's Furniture

Story Info
I help my friends wife move some furniture.
2.3k words
4.13
12.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean and I met at varsity not because we were doing the same degree but because we both signed up for a diving course and ended up as diving buddies. The diving club was very sociable and I once heard it referred to as a drinking club with a diving problem, Dean and I were in the same residence so we ended up as friends more by association than by any commonality. Our degree courses were completely divergent. Dean was in economics, I was doing electronics. Two more different directions you could not imagine.

But we stayed together. It was only much later that I realised that Dean was using me to make himself interesting and get him access to women. You see I am one of those awful creatures who flit from interest to interest - a generalist I have heard it called. Point is I could easily gatecrash an art department party and fit right in. Geology? I had a geological hammer in my car and would amble into the earth sciences building with a chunk of rock in my hand and end up chatting about regoliths. And Dean would tag along, look important, knowledgeable and score a date with a student or a secretary. Which is why I must admit I stayed friends with him. Sloppy seconds was better than nothing. Simply put, I got us in, Dean made the contacts and then I dated his cast offs or rejects. Sometimes we even had threesomes and occasionally four of us on his huge bed. Dean was of course extremely rich, or rather his parents were and so he had this beautiful flat somewhere high up on the mountains above the Atlantic Sea Board with broad sweeping views of False Bay and the rest of the Cape. Beautiful, elegant and oh, so desirable. Instant panty stripper.

It was that flat that caused a bit of a ruffle in our friendship. While Dean was in New York for a family gathering, I met Tania at a party and for once in my life I managed to talk my way into a woman's bed with out Dean softening her up and that on a first date. Tania is a beautiful woman, long flowing red hair, green eyes and a very fine pair of breasts with seriously sensitive nipples.

We met at a party thrown by a friend of a friend and the rapport was immediate. We talked to the exclusion of all others with increasing lust on both sides. We circled each other like two fighters, waiting for the other to make a move, then one of her friends arrived.

"Come on! Home time. Either that, or get a room."

Tania burst out laughing, looked at me.

"Your room or mine?"

"Ladies first." I couldn't help the loaded comment.

"Of course, and I think my place."

We made it to the parking lot without touching. I opened the door to let her in and she made quite certain that her skirt rode high enough up that I could see a shaven pussy. I leant forward, kissed her and ran my hand up between her legs, finding a very wet pussy.

"Come on. Lets get back my place and some privacy. I am not fucking you in the parking lot, as tempting as that may be."

Soon she was locking the door of her flat, hindered by me kissing her neck, stroking her breasts and rubbing my rampant cock against her backside.

"Oh, my. Is your cock as big as it feels through your pants?" she pushed me back, was on her knees and had my cock out and in her hand before I could respond.

"Two and a half hands long! Fuck! What a weapon. This is going to be fun."

Then she swallowed my cock to half way, gagged, pushed back

"Hold on, this is bigger than I have handled before. Let me get used to it."

The next attempt took my cock fully down her throat and then followed the best blow job I had ever experienced. I didn't last long and ended up pumping cum into her mouth and across her breasts.

"Jaysus, the great flood! Come on, now its my turn."

We make it out of the entrance hall and into her bedroom where she flops onto the bed, her skirt pulled up around her waist.

"Eat me!"

And I comply. Two fingers inside her, tongue on her clit and she is thrashing around, moaning loudly.

"Ah, I am coming. Fuck me now!" she says, loudly. Loudly enough for the neighbours to applaud and cheer me on.

I slide into her, slowly, carefully until she wraps her legs around me and pulls me in right up to the hilt. I get the message and slam into her again and again till I feel her starting to cum again, which pushes me over the top and I pump hot cum into her pussy.

We did not sleep much that night, or the following night but damn did we have fun.

And then Dean came back and Tania met him, saw his flat, estimated the thickness of his wallet and decided he was a marriageable item. As she put it.

"Sorry, but he has a good job, a steady income and stability. You are a good lover, but you cant compete with his wealth."

I was devastated. They were married six months later and I did not attend the wedding. I made sure I was elsewhere at the time.

Dean and I stayed in contact, mainly through the diving club, but not much else. I moved on, found temporary lovers, one night stands, you know the sort of thing.

Time moved on and then I got a lawyers letter. Dean was suing me for alienation of affection. Why? Well the following logs and transcripts will tell you why.

WhatsApp From Dean

Dean: I'll be out of town this week and Tania says she needs to shift some furniture urgently. Why it cannot wait till I get back is a mystery. Will you help her?

Me: Of course! But do you trust me with your luscious wife?

Dean: Of course I do. We are old buddies and you are a good, ethical man.

Me: And you believe that? Silly man.

Dean: Ha Ha.

=====

WhatsApp From To and from Tania

Me: Tania, Dean asked me to help you move some furniture. When do you want me to come?

Tania: Dean is so sweet. Thank you. You can come tonight?

Me: Just once?

Tania: As often as you can. 😇

Me: I will definitely come tonight.

Video Transcript - From High Definition security video

Tania: Come on in. Excuse the very skimpy clothing but I am so hot tonight.

Me: Yes, dressed like that you are very hot and I don't mind. Hard work is always encouraged by luscious scenery.

Tania: Nawty flirt. What would Dean say.

Me: He'd probably agree.

Tania: He doesn't seem to notice any more.

Me: Rising star. Lots on his mind. Especially providing for a beautiful sexy wife.

Tania: Flattery will get you nowhere.

Me: Oh. I don't know so much about that. And your nipples are disagreeing with you. They really are quite prominent aren't they?

Tania: It's the cold.

Me: You were hot a moment ago now your nipples are cold? Let me warm them up for you. My hands are nice and hot.

Tania: Oh. You are so bad. Oh.

Me: It doesn't seem to be working. They are getting harder. Maybe I should massage them like this? Roll them between my fingers?

Tania: Oh god! Don't stop.

Me: Your tank top is getting in the way of my massage. Let me lift it out if the way. There, that is much better. Such beautiful breasts. I must kiss them.

Tania: Yes yes. Oh my fuck. So good.

Me: I just love those hot pants of yours. So silky to the touch. And what's this? No panties? And your pussy is so wet! Let's get these wet pants off you.

Tania: Yes. Oh. God your cock is so hard. And imprisoned in your pants

Let me get it out of there. And it is covered in pre-cum. I must taste that.

Me: Oh. Fuck your mouth is so hot. Aah. You've swallowed it all right down to my balls!

Tania: Let's get out of the entrance hall. In fact let's get to my bed. I want you to fuck me on Dean's side of the bed.

Me: Lead on!

Tania: Like at all men you can be led by your cock.

Me: Don't move your hand like that too much, I will end up spilling cum on your pretty carpet.

Tania: And that would be a waste. I want it all in my pussy.

Me: Only with the greatest of pleasure. On your back woman, spread those legs wide, I want to eat that pretty pussy of yours.

Tania: This wide enough for my lord?

Me: Oh, yes. Such a pretty pussy.

Tania: Oh, yes. That's good. Don't stop. Ah, found my clit so quickly. What a man. Ah, don't stop.

Me: Mmm, you taste and smell so good. And so wet. How does this feel?

Tania: Ah fuck what are you doing. That is so hot, Ah, I am going cum. Ah, fuck. What did you do?

Me: Found your g-spot

Tania: Again.

Me: Again?

Tania: Yes, yes. Fuck that was too quick. That was a response to no hard cock in months.

Me: And the use of a very active g-spot? Dean hasn't found it?

Tania: He hasn't fucked me in ages. Let alone looked for new things to do.

Me: Well in that case, spread them wide and let me give you a more leisurely orgasm.

Tania: Oh, yes. That's good, keep going! Keep going. Don't stop. Ah fuck, I am going to come again.

Me: My turn. Open your eyes and look at me. I want to look in your eyes as I stick my cock into that soaking pussy of yours.

Tania: I wouldn't miss seeing your face as you fuck me. Do it now. Do it hard. Argh I need this

Me: Put your knees on my shoulders, I want to go in as deep as possible.

Tania: I can feel your balls slapping against me.

Me: You are so hot and wet and fucking tight. Ah, fuck I am going to come. Too soon.

Tania: Come, come. Fill my cunt with your cum. I can feel your cock pulsing. Ah, so hot. So hard. So deep.

Me: Take it, take it. Your cunt is mine, mine, mine

Tania: Yes! Fuck you are so beautiful when you cum. Stay in me till your cock gets soft. It feels so good in me.

Me: I think I am going to have to fuck you again now.

Tania: Without pulling out?

Me: Yes, I need to fuck you again.

Tania: Do it. Geez it feels so hot and hard. Did it ever get soft?

Me: No, looking at you, made me stay hard and ready.

Tania: Oh fuck I am going to squirt.

Me: Do it. You wanted to use your marital bed, so spray it soaking wet

Tania: That's never happened before. You are quite something. Hold me, hold me tight.

Me: What? What you doing?

Tania: Sucking your cock. I need some more. I need more of your cock in me and the best way to get that is to suck you into hardness again. I am so not wasting this night sleeping when we could be fucking. Just lie back and let me do all the work. I am going to ride your cock and you can look at my tits bouncing up and down. Now don't tell me that doesn't excite you. Lie on your back and let me impale myself on you. You do know that you are bigger than Dean don't you? You go so much deeper and stretch me more than he ever could. Ah, fuck that feels so good! Lie still this is my turn to make things happens. Ah, fuck this is so good. squeeze my nipples. No man hard, harder. Ah, yes.

Me: You look wonderful just moving like and your pussy is soaking my balls. Go, go! Your tits are so firm and squeezable. Let me suck you nipples. I need to taste them.

Tania: Not yet. When I cannot go on. Right now, I am firmly in the saddle.

Me: You ready for me to finish the ride?

Tania: Yes, yes. Fuck this is so good. What you doing?

Me: On your knees! Gonna fuck you from behind. Always wanted to use that long hair of yours as a rein. Turn and face the mirror, you can see yourself being fucked from behind. Ridden like a slut. Fuck that looks good.

Video Transcripts and WhatsApp logs end.

The matter ends up in court. My lawyer points out that the Transcripts and WhatsApp logs were obtained illegally. The judge agrees. My lawyer demands and gets punitive fees and damages for her client. The judge agrees. I walk away with a large chunk of money.

I meet my lawyer at her flat.

"The bastard set that all up." I say.

She nods,

"Yes. Wanted to get out of his marriage. Probably fucking a young secretary."

"Why didn't he just ask?"

"Bad for his image. Wanted to make it his wife's fault, not his."

"Crazy."

"Aren't you glad I finished my law degree on his money? Now, you owe me a serious eating out and then a righteous fucking."

Tania leads me through to the bedroom, flops onto her back, rolls up her skirt up and spreads her legs.