Groundhog Day Ch. 04

Story Info
Going home to help my sister…on another Tuesday.
6.8k words
4.29
7.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The booming sound of thunder woke me. I could hear the violent storm right outside the window. My eye opened just barely enough to register the glowing numbers from the bedside alarm clock. 5:03AM was way too early to be getting up on my first day off. I dragged my mind into full consciousness. Picking up my phone, the screen came to life and confirmed what I already suspected it would. What I feared it would? I'm not convinced that this was a bad thing...yet. It was Tuesday, of course.

This was the eighteenth Tuesday I had woken up in. Eighteenth? Maybe it was the twentieth. The nineteenth? There had been a few now. Bottom line was that every day I woke up was Tuesday. I didn't know how or why, but the universe had seemingly put my life on pause. I had already gone over the immediate pros and cons of my unique situation more than a few times. The fact that everything reset like none of my Tuesdays had ever happened was both a pro and con. The pro was that any mistakes or missteps I made along the way didn't count. The con was that I couldn't move forward with anything. There was always the possibility of Wednesday, so I could make plans, but so far Wednesday failed to arrive.

I had spent a portion of every one of them with either Gabriela or her neighbor Patty...sometimes both in the same day, but never together. Gabriela always had to go to work in the mornings, and I don't think either one of them went that way. It was interesting to think about, but I had not actually brought it up to either one. I was fine with one-on-ones with the two women that I was currently involved with.

I had already made up my mind that today I was going to my mother's house to help my sister out. I had committed to it before all of this started, yet every time the day reset I was constantly missing the opportunity to go out there. I would receive a text every afternoon asking where I was. Every Tuesday so far I had answered stating I would go over the following day, but of course the following day had not happened yet, and the cycle would begin again. Today was the Tuesday that I was going to finally make it out there like I was supposed to. Maybe my familial duties were what was required to jumpstart the calendar. I wasn't one hundred percent sure I wanted to do that but it made sense in my mind that if nothing changed, nothing would change. Not that all my Tuesdays were exactly the same. In fact, none of the Tuesdays were ever the same. There were variations in each one, but I was still going from Tuesday to Tuesday to Tuesday. My mind being made up, I drifted back to sleep amongst the endless Tuesdays. My dreams were kind of weird. It was something about me scratching out Tuesdays from the calendar I was holding while a never emptying hourglass kept sucking me into it before it turned over and began all over again.

I opened my eyes again and looked over at the clock. It read 6:36AM. I felt Gabriela's soft hand moved across my chest before snaking its way downward, finally settling on my groin. I loved starting my day this way, but felt that I would need my energy in order to help my sister as I had promised. That didn't mean I was going to miss out on my early morning fun with Gabriela, it just meant that she was the one who was going to need a nap before finally going to work today. I let the scenario continue for a few minutes as it had on Tuesdays prior, and enjoyed when her mouth took over for her hand.

I never got tired of waking up with her, and thought briefly about trying to see if she was interested in a little more than friends with benefits. Maybe it was because we had been waking up together for about the last three weeks. At least it was that long for me, not her. As far as she knew, we had only spent Monday night together. When things were normal there were weeks that would go by that we never saw each other. She'd go out with her regular friends, but once in a while she'd give me a call and we'd make plans. Our plans almost always ended with us in bed, sometimes hers, sometimes mine. That was kind of the point of our relationship. 'Booty call' was what she had termed it. I wasn't wild about that categorization, but it was pretty accurate.

Like clockwork, Gabriela ceased her oral talents and her hand returned to its original place in stroking my shaft. She moved up and rested her head on my chest.

"We don't want you done so early in the morning." she said in explanation.

Before she could get on her knees to straddle my head, with her ultimate intent of bringing her vulva down on my eager tongue, I instead slid myself down her body and coaxed her legs open until I was between them and kissing my way to her center. The outcome would be the same, so she happily let me change her plan. I took my time as I skillfully brought her closer to her climax. I am not being boastful in that statement. Long (fun filled) hours were spent with her teaching me exactly how she liked to be kissed, licked, fingered, and fucked. She wanted it how she wanted it, and I was more than happy to learn by gaining experience through repetition. After all, practice makes perfect. It was mostly one sided learning. Gabriela seemed to know her way around a guy's mind and body without needing any coaching, and obviously I was as simple in my wants and likes as most any guy she knew.

All too soon she was holding my head tightly as she ground herself against me as my tongue concentrated on her engorged clit and my fingers plunged in and out of her steamy portal. My learned techniques quickly brought her to the edge.

"Oh YES! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she squealed in delight.

I held her while her orgasm tore through her, gently running my tongue along her skin as she came down from her natural high. Her hands fell away from my head and I crawled my way up beside her, kissing her as she lay there trying to recover her wits.

"That's just what I needed this morning." I heard her murmur.

I let her drift off to sleep again. I knew she would be up and getting ready by the time I would finally wake up at 8:15AM, but this time I had other plans. Once her breathing had slowed into a peaceful rhythm, I carefully and silently slid off the bed, trying not to disturb her in the process. I got dressed in the dark, the metallic rattling of my belt sounding extra loud in the quiet room. I could still smell the scent of the club from Monday night's foray on my clothing, wishing there was something else to change into. I was able to gather everything I needed to make my exit without her knowing I had even left. She'd figure it out soon enough. I closed Gabriela's door on my way out, ensuring it was locked as normal. Starting down the hallway I passed the neighbor Patty's door, wishing I could stop in there for an hour or two, but of course it was Tuesday again which meant that we hadn't even properly met yet, so if I tried that it would undoubtedly end up with the police involved.

I was not used to leaving Gabriela's while it was still dark. Since this whole thing began I never even got up until after it was daylight. I fired up my Harley and made my way home. By the time I got into my own apartment, it was still way too early to go to my family home. If I had thought about that I would have just stayed to sleep in with Gabriela. Live and learn to try and do things better on Tuesday I guess. I had been neglecting my chores the last couple of weeks worth of Tuesdays. Not that it mattered much, but since I was home and had time, I went ahead and did what I would normally do for my own household. After the majority of my list was completed, I went ahead and took a shower. A fresh set of clothes came next, and just like that I was ready to go. It was still early enough that I was not expected at my parent's house for another couple of hours, but getting a jumpstart on the to-do list would get me out of there that much faster.

I was basically going there to be manual labor. My sister Bella had finally sprung for new furniture for her bedroom, and I was there to move stuff around her room and move more stuff to the attic. She had been living at home since she had broken off her engagement over a year ago. Bella had caught her fiance cheating and had moved back home since the apartment they had shared was originally his, and his was the only name on the lease. I hadn't heard any complaints about her living arrangement in months, so I figured that everything was going fine there. My sister didn't like living alone in a tiny apartment and my mother enjoyed having someone in the house to talk to.

Even though I call her my mother, Susan is actually my stepmother. My actual mother had left our family behind to go who knows where when I was still young. Bella is two years younger than me and barely remembers our real mother at all. I do have memories of her, but it was so long ago that thinking about them was few and far between. My father had remarried several years afterward to Susan. Even though Susan was fine with us calling her by her name, and she always made sure we knew she was not trying to replace our mother, my father had insisted on us kids using the title. Susan was ten years younger than my father, and she is only fifteen years older than I. My father had died a number of years ago but Susan remained our mother. Even after my father was gone, I still struggled to settle on title versus name when referring to my mother. My father had left everything to her, including the house, but she didn't suddenly become the evil stepmother from the movies. It was still our family home, and we were still her kids. So when my sister's relationship ended, Susan didn't hesitate to have my sister move back home.

It was barely 9:00AM when I drove over to my parent's house. I had taken my truck since I didn't know if I would need the extra room to take stuff to Goodwill or the dump. I parked out on the street, as my mother's and Bella's cars were both parked in the driveway. The house was quiet as I got to the front door. I let myself in with my key and closed the door behind me. I knew they should both be home, since both cars were there and we had plans for the day. I wasn't excited about the upcoming chores for someone else's household, but I had committed to it, and once committed I followed through. Delaying didn't count, as shit happens. But I was there, ready, and not happy that I might have come out here for nothing.

I heard faint voices from the back of the house. I followed them back to the master bedroom. They became louder but I still couldn't understand what they were saying. As I neared the open door I was about to call out to them, announcing my arrival. Before any words could leave my mouth I caught a glimpse of something that killed my voice. I had found my mother and my sister, but they weren't ready to tackle moving furniture. You would need to be clothed for that kind of activity, and neither one of them was. I stood in the dark hallway as I surveyed the sights and sounds laid out before me. Sunlight through the bedroom windows clearly lit the room, and I was grateful that I stood alone in the dark, windowless hall. Both women were not totally nude. My mother was kneeling by the bed's headboard, wearing a short, sheer robe that she left completely open in the front which left nothing to the imagination. She was also wearing some kind of harness from which a dark, fake cock obscenely stuck out from. Bella was also on the bed near the end on her hands and knees and facing our mother with half of the fake meat already taken into her mouth. My sister was adorned with a black half bra and matching crotchless panties. There was also a studded collar around her neck. The dark colored dildo worn by our mother was being thrust in and out between my sister's lips.

My eyes were wide and my mouth had dropped open. Not in a million years would I have expected to see what was happening only a few yards away. I was frozen in place with indecision. Should I announce myself? Most definitely not! There was no good way to address my presence in this situation. That left the only other option of leaving as quietly and discreetly as I could, without drawing attention to myself. I would pretend that I was never there, get out of the house, and then text my mother to let her know I was on my way. I would wait down the road for an appropriate amount of time, then drive up and loudly make my way into the house. That would give them more than enough time to make themselves presentable. That was the best plan all around. I wouldn't have to address what I saw, they wouldn't know that I saw what was now burned into my memory, and we could go on with the status quo. That was the plan, and that's all there was to it.

I found that I wasn't moving as planned. I stood rooted to the floor like I was superglued to it.

"Keep going. Make sure to get it all nice and wet you nasty little bitch." my mother demanded. "You're lucky I didn't bring out the big one today. I'm still gonna fuck you so hard you'll be walking funny by the time your brother gets here."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I had never heard that tone, let alone that kind of language coming from the mouth of our mother. As Susan pushed it in harder, Bella coughed slightly around the fake black cock she was taking. My mother had backed that black slab of fake meat out of Bella's mouth before grabbing ahold of it to lightly smack against Bella's cheek.

"Turn your ass around." my mother ordered.

Bella was quick to follow the instructions. She turned around on the bed and placed herself directly in front of my waiting mother, lowered her shoulders down to the bed, and reached back to spread herself open for my mother's use.

"Good girl," Susan cooed. "See? You can follow directions when you have to."

I watched my mother sidle up behind my sister, place the thick head of her surrogate member against Bella's vagina, and grab hold of her hips. Without warning or hesitation my mother plunged the substitute weapon deeply inside my sister.

"Aaaahhooowww!!!" was the short and unintentional reaction from my sister.

Grunts and groans filled the room as Bella struggled to accommodate our mother's somewhat violent impalement. Bella removed her hands from spreading herself apart and was now gripping the covers of the bed. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut as Susan pulled Bella back against her as much as she was plowing forward.

"Yeesss!" our mother hissed as the harness finally pressed tight against Bella's skin.

Even though she could go no farther, Susan still made quick little thrusts forward, trying to feed any fraction of an inch that had not yet been introduced into Bella's abused pussy.

"Good girl," Susan praised my sister. "You liked that, didn't you?"

"Yes mother." Bella murmured submissively.

Susan began to slide in and out as if the cock were actually hers, moaning in approval with a lustful look in her eyes. Bella's initial sounds of discomfort changed to be more neutral, which then changed even more to arousal. Our mother alternated from hard and fast to slow and smooth. Bella's moaning was getting louder within the bedroom walls. Susan was making her own sounds of exhilaration. She obviously enjoyed the control she exercised over her daughter. Her eyes looked a little glassy in the light. Was she high, drunk, or aroused? Since I did not consider this the normal behavior of this woman, it could have been any of those. On one of Susan's withdrawal strokes, I noticed something that might explain some of her behavior. The fake cock plunging in and out of my sister did not end at the harness attached to our mother. The other end was offset lower and appeared to have another artificial rod which was buried in our mother's own puss. So while our mother was screwing my sister, it seemed that Susan had the added benefit of getting herself penetrated as well. So both women were getting fucked using the same unit. Bella was getting louder. My mother noticed and slowed down her movements to almost a complete standstill.

"If you want to cum, you're gonna have to do it yourself." Susan instructed.

Bella didn't have to think twice about it. My sister started humping herself back against our mother's dark tool. Bella was moaning louder with each passing minute as she brought herself closer to her finish. Susan just remained kneeling behind my sister as Bella raced to get herself off. Bella was almost there. She knew it, our mother knew it, and even I knew it. Susan grabbed Bella's hips to stop her movements. My sister groaned in exasperation since she had been so close.

"Tell me what you want." Susan prompted.

"Please let me cum!" Bella begged. "I'll be a good girl! Just please fuck me Mother!"

"Alright Bella, you can cum, but once you do, you have to make me cum as well."

Bella immediately restarted her fervent thrusting back against the unyielding fake member that was strapped to our mother's groin. The closer Bella got to her release, the louder she got. And then she was at her peak, animalistic growls being voiced as she rapidly and forcefully impaled herself over and over on our mother's tool. Bella slowed herself as her orgasm passed, weaning herself from Susan's instrument of satisfaction. Bella lay face down on the bed, panting heavily as she tried to regain her strength. Her heavy breathing was loud in the room.

Susan was whispering in the background of Bella's loudness. "That's it. Did that feel good Bella? Did you cum all over my cock? Such a good girl. Now come over here and make your mother happy."

Susan backed away from my sister, unstrapping the harness from around her waist. Our mother pulled the web of straps away and her half of the dildo was extricated from inside her as well. Susan dropped it to the side of the bed and reclined against the pile of pillows, spreading her legs wide open in expectation. Bella, having recovered a little by this point, made a beeline to lay herself before our mother and without being prompted started eating our mother out.

My mind couldn't quite wrap itself around everything I had witnessed. Our mother was not mean, demanding, abusive, or a predator. Our mother had always been a kind, gentle, soft spoken, and understanding woman who had taken care of us until we were able to take care of ourselves. Our father had been the disciplinarian of the two parents, and that did not happen often, as we were pretty well behaved kids growing up.

"Mmmmm. Yes, just like that. Keep licking me Bella. You know how I like it." our mother gently uttered.

The unmistakable sounds of Bella's tongue lapping at our mothers flesh reached me out in the hallway. Bella was clearly doing a fine job of it as evidenced from the noises Susan was making. Susan held Bella's head, but did nothing to direct her. Bella was on her own in completing her given task. Apparently she was up to it. I'm sure Susan was already in a heightened state from playing with the double dildo, as she was moaning uncontrollably in no time. Susan wrapped her fingers in Bella's long hair as her climax approached. With Bella buried face deep in the junction of Susan's legs, my sister could not see what happened next. As I watched our mother's orgasm rise, our head of the household looked directly where I stood in the darkness, staring right at me. Her eyes locked on mine and held my gaze as she began to cum. Her mouth let out loud and intense sighs and gasps of pleasure, but clearly she remained in complete control of her awareness. Bella continued to work her tongue as Susan's orgasm subsided. Only once she was satisfied and her breathing returned to a more normal rate did she ever so slightly pull Bella away from where her head was positioned.

"Brad, go wait in the living room. We'll be right out." she said in a perfectly normal motherly manner.

12