Groundhog Day Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I turned and left I heard Bella's sharp gasp behind me once she finally realized what our mother's words meant. So our mother had known I was there, but clearly my sister had not. I wasn't sure what to expect while I sat in the living room's recliner. I was waiting for only a couple of minutes, but it seemed like an eternity. My mind raced with what I had witnessed. I was wondering what should I say? What should I do?

Susan and Bella emerged from the back of the house, both taking a seat on the couch. Both of them had on dark fluffy bathrobes that now covered everything that I had already seen. Whereas Susan smiled at me as she sat down, Bella couldn't even look me in the eye.

"We didn't expect you this early, and you usually let me know when you're on your way." Susan said.

"Sorry." I apologized. "I got an early start this morning and wanted to get this stuff out of the way quickly. I was trying to still have time to visit a couple of friends later." My words came out in a rush, tumbling all over themselves.

"I understand, but please let me know before just coming in next time. It's rude to just pop in unexpectedly. This is my home and I expect a little privacy."

"Okay Mom." I mumbled in agreement.

"Bella, could you go make some coffee sweetie? Brad and I need to talk a little."

My sister didn't even wait for the last words to be spoken before she hurried out of the room. Susan just sat and we just stared at each other for a minute.

"I'm sure you have questions."

I lightly scoffed at her words. "Yeah, a lot of questions."

"Mind your tone with me young man." she admonished.

"Sorry Mom."

"I'm not going to explain how all this started. I will say that it started after Bella moved back in, and trust me, it's all consensual. If you want to know anything else, you'll have to ask your sister. You know I loved your father. There hasn't been another man in my life since him, but I have needs that need to be met just like any other person. Luckily for me, your sister tends to lean the same way that your father did. I have a feeling that you do as well."

"I don't know what that means."

"It means that your sister likes being told what to do. You saw that this morning. Now let's see if it truly runs in the family."

My mother made sure she had my full attention as she untied the belt of her bathrobe. She grabbed the sides and opened them wide to fully expose her nudity beneath. I started to avert my eyes in embarrassment. She snapped her fingers, drawing my gaze back to her naked form. She crooked her finger towards me. I said nothing but stared at her questioningly.

"Get up off that chair and come over here." she demanded.

"Mom..."

"NOW!" she barked harshly.

I was up out of the chair and standing in front of her before I even realized that I had moved. I was not used to disobeying my mother. It felt like she was using that information against me. Susan pointed to the floor in front of her. I knew what it meant, but I was not sure what I should do. When I failed to follow her directions, the look she displayed was pure disapproval. Was this how it started with my sister, which eventually led to my witnessing Bella on Susan's bed this morning? A slight smile showed on her face as my knees bent and I knelt where she wanted.

"As a kid you were always eager to please. That's not a bad thing Brad. I'm sure I'll find that quality extremely useful."

Susan slid forward to the front edge of the couch, spreading her legs wide in front of me. I was struck speechless as my mother unabashedly displayed all she had to offer. One of her hands reached behind my head and gently started coaxing me towards her. As she bent me towards her, I was still contemplating refusal. Her honey pot filled my field of view as she pulled me closer. Her lips were still damp and puffy from her morning workout.

"You know what to do. You saw your sister do the same thing a few minutes ago."

She drew me straight to her cleft. I heard a soft sigh and a slight lilting giggle from her as my tongue barely made contact with my mother's intended target. She moved her hips forward, pressing herself firmly against me as I was held in place by her hand behind my head.

"Mmm hmmm. Just like I thought. All of you have one thing in common. You are willing to give up control to anyone willing to take it. Your sister has turned into a little slut who will do whatever I say. It looks like you will as well."

I wanted to slap her for those words. I wanted to yell at her that she was wrong. I wanted to walk out of that house regardless of her disapproval. What I actually did was continue the tongue lashing she wanted. I heard a noise behind me. The sound of dishes crashing to the floor were followed by Bella's voice.

"Oh my God!" my sister exclaimed.

"Oh hush!" Susan demanded. "You were in exactly the same place for the first time a few months ago! Now come here and sit next to me. I want you to see this."

I had tried to back away at the outburst, but Susan had not given me the chance. She firmly held me in place and ground her crotch against me slightly, indicating for me to continue.

"I didn't tell you to stop." Susan warned.

I heard the footsteps approach and the couch shift, indicating that Bella had followed our mother's instructions just as I had.

"Mmmmm, oh my!" Susan excitedly whispered to my sister. "He's good at that. You might learn a thing or two from him."

I flushed from both the compliment and the embarrassment of my current situation. Susan's hand held me in place while she squirmed. Apparently she was still a little sensitive from her first romp of the morning, but was more than willing to accept a second, unexpected chance at gratification. I thought she was going to keep me in place through a second orgasm of the morning, but I was wrong. She gently pulled me away from between her legs and pulled me to my feet. Now it was I who couldn't look at my sister. Our mother deftly undid my pants. I was in stunned silence as she had my zipper down and was pulling my pants off my ass. Both my mother and sister still sat on the couch with me standing in front of them.

"I've been wondering what you were packing. Now I guess we both get to find out. Bella, be a good girl and suck your brother's cock." Susan said nonchalantly.

I was looking wide eyed at our mother, wondering who this woman was. She seemed like a sex crazed maniac who calmly expected everyone to follow her directions without question. Without missing a beat, and seemingly proving my point, my sister reached into my underwear and fished out my meat, taking it between her lips like I had seen her do earlier with our mother's dildo. My mouth dropped open and I audibly gasped as Bella inhaled more inches into her mouth.

"Well, aren't you a big boy." Susan laughed. "Now I'm kicking myself for not finding this out sooner."

My sister didn't express any outrage at the circumstances our mother had put her in, either morally and physically. She didn't defy our mother in deed or thought. She didn't stalk out of the room in disgust. She didn't refuse the intimate contact with her own brother as I would have expected from her. None of those things happened, and all I did in response to my own sister's oral ministrations was to grab her shoulders for support. My mother watched closely as though to ensure my sister did a good job.

"Look at that. You both enjoy being my own little sexual puppets." Susan mused. "Suck him like a lollipop dear. And make sure you don't neglect his balls. Mmmm, good girl. This is better than any porn I've watched."

Susan was right next to the action, making sure she had an excellent view as Bella worked over my tool. My mother would make sounds of approval to encourage my sister's performance.

"Alright you two, that's quite enough of that. Bella, stand up." Susan was still in command and gave her instructions very matter-of-factly.

When my sister stood up beside me, our mother untied the robe's belt from around Bella's waist and opened the front of it as she had with her own earlier. Susan brushed the covering from my sister's shoulders, letting it fall to the floor.

"Now go ahead and bend over the arm of the couch." Susan said.

"Mom?" Bella questioned.

This was the first time I had heard my sister not use the more formal title of "mother" since this began. It seemed like Bella may have found a boundary that made her hesitate to blindly follow our mother's bidding.

"It's all right dear. Your brother won't hurt you and I want to see this."

"But he's my brother..." Bella said, her words trailing off as our mother scowled.

"Yes he is, and you were just sucking his cock without complaint. But you draw the line at Brad fucking your cunt? What, are you afraid he'll think you're a dirty little whore if you spread that pussy open for him?"

Wow!! Our mother went from soft spoken and gently guiding to foul mouthed and demanding in an instant. This was not the same woman who raised us. This seemed to be her evil, filthy minded twin who lacked boundaries and any form of self control for the sake of her sexual depravity. I noticed that my cock was like a bar of steel. This woman did in fact raise us, so maybe she knew more about us than we were willing to admit to ourselves.

"Yes mother." came my sister's meek response.

Bella's face turned a deep shade of crimson as she moved to lay herself over the arm of the couch and reached behind to spread herself open, exactly as our mother had described.

"Now Brad," our mother again adopted her normal soft spoken tone. "you stood by earlier watching me take your sister. I think it's fair that I get to sit back and watch the same. Go on, she won't bite."

I moved up behind where my sister waited. When our mother said that we were her sexual puppets, it surely seemed to be the case now. She was pulling our strings and we were moving as she wanted. I looked back to see our mother staring intently. Her eyes shone with excitement and expectation.

My mind knew there was something wrong here. My body didn't care. I rubbed the tip of my blunt spear along my sister's slit. Apparently her body didn't care either. She was slippery wet and waiting. I didn't even bother to hold her hips for leverage. I centered on my target and gingerly pressed forward. I didn't ram her hard or plunge in hurriedly. I slid inside her gently and gradually, allowing her time to adjust. It seemed as though the effort was wasted.

"MMMmmmmm!" Bella hummed. "Yeah. That feels so much better than the strap on."

"There's nothing better than the real thing." our mother agreed. "Does he fill you up nicely? Does that feel good? I bet your little pussy is loving this, isn't it?"

Bella had lazily closed her eyes and was moaning and nodding in response. She no longer seemed to care that it was her brother behind her, or that her mother was treating it like a night at the theater, minus the popcorn. She was now caught up in the situation and everything else faded away. Our mother knelt behind me and grabbed my hips, putting herself in control of the force and speed of my thrusting.

"This is almost as much fun as using my strap on." she said no nobody in particular.

She slipped short instructions into our efforts. "Faster...a little harder...just like that. Slow down a little."

Susan knew how to edge my sister, keeping her at her height, but refusing to provide that last little bit to allow her relief. Bella had been vocal this whole time, her sounds providing the theme music to our mother's homemade fuck flick.

"Please mother, let me cum!" Bella begged. "Just a little more!"

Susan put her mouth close to my ear so only I could hear her words.

"What do you think Brad? Do you want to let her finish? Has she been a good girl?"

I didn't answer, so Susan spoke louder to ensure Bella heard her.

"Brad doesn't think you've earned it yet."

Bella started pushing back against me harder, trying to take control of her own sexual fate. Our mother had suspected she would do exactly that, and pulled my hips back to completely remove my sword from her sheath. My sister let out a frustrated groan and turned over on her back in order to face me.

"Give it to me Brad! I need your hard cock inside me!!"

Bella grabbed my waist and pulled me to her. Her hand gripped my rod and directed it back between her spread legs. She watched as inch after inch disappeared inside her swollen opening.

"Uuuhhggh." Bella grunted as she pulled me into her harder.

Our mother had relinquished her control, sitting back to watch the scene unfold. Bella was determined to achieve her climax, regardless of the circumstances. My sister glanced at Susan, who had a look of disapproval on her face. I knew it was a facade though. Our mother had wanted this. This was simply another part of her little game with my sister, and I was a pawn in it.

I resumed thrusting on my own, and Bella laid back to take it. The look on her face indicated that she was back at that edge.

"Just a little more...just a little more!" my sister seemed to chant.

Her voice rose with each intonation. Soon it was just a high pitched endless squeal as the fireworks shot off inside her mind. She wrapped her legs around me and crossed her ankles behind my back to lock me deep inside her. I felt her inner muscles grip and release my buried shaft during each of her internal contractions. Her strength soon drained away and her legs slid down until they unlocked and spread apart limply.

"Your turn Brad." Susan said behind me.

I had momentarily forgotten she was there, and nearly jumped out of my skin when she re-established her presence.

Our mother went around the end of the couch and leaned over, taking Bella's ankles in each hand and lifting and spreading them far apart to hold my sister in the position my mother wanted.

"Go ahead, fuck her. She already came all over your cock. I want you to cum too." Susan insisted.

Bella could hear it all, and objected to none of it. She made eye contact with me as my turgid member continued to slide in and out at my own preferred pace. From all I had witnessed from before, and from everything we had been doing now, my orgasm was just around the corner. I took long smooth strokes as Susan monitored our coupling. My breathing became heavier, my movements became more erratic, and both women knew I was about to burst. Susan moved back behind me and watched from over my shoulder.

"Go ahead Brad. It's time. Shoot your load deep inside your loving sister. Give it to her. Look at her face...she wants it." Susan insisted.

Bella's look of pure lust didn't contradict Susan's words. My sister was ready and waiting. I was close. I felt my balls tighten up and I could feel my control start to slip away. I moved to pull out but Susan was right there. My mother spooned herself against me and pushed my hips forward, prohibiting my retreat and sinking me further into my sister. My low uncontrolled growl had already started and Susan wasn't going to allow me to back away.

"No, no, no!" she sang. "Just let go. Shoot your cum into her. She wants it, and I want you to give it to her."

I couldn't hold myself back. I grunted loudly as stream after stream of cum filled her accepting hole. I heard Bella murmur her satisfaction as she felt my hot liquid spray inside of her.

"There you go sweetie. How does that feel?" Susan said. "You haven't felt a hot cock shoot inside you in a long time, have you?"

Bella's hand reached down and removed my cum covered member from her slit. My sister firmly jacked my tool with her hand, trying to milk out whatever she had not already gotten. A thick white drop appeared at the top and she leaned over and dragged her tongue across the tip of my cockhead.

"Mmmm, we taste good." she said as our mother giggled at the comment behind us.

Susan came around in front of me and without hesitation she took me into her mouth, bobbing up and down a couple times before releasing my cock back into the open air.

"Bella can be such a nasty slut, but she's right, you two do taste good. Now Brad, I think you need to go home now. Bella's in no shape to do what we planned today. So tomorrow, I guess you can show up whenever you like and I'll make sure you two stay focused enough to get the job done. Also, we're having chicken for dinner tomorrow night, so please pick up some dinner rolls when you come back."

I pulled my jeans back up and made myself somewhat presentable. As I made my way towards the front door in a kind of daze, I heard my mother call out from behind me.

"If you're a good boy I'll let you have another taste of me. If you're bad, I just may have to fuck you like I fucked your sister this morning."

12