Groundhog Day Ch. 07

Story Info
Helping out my neighbor… on a Tuesday.
7k words
4.79
2.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The booming sound of thunder woke me. I could hear the violent storm right outside the window. My eye opened just barely enough to register the glowing numbers from the bedside alarm clock. 5:03AM was way too early to be getting up.

I looked at my phone more out of habit then necessity. Of course it was Tuesday again, or is it still? Getting the verbiage correct was annoying, even if only in my own head. Since it was just for my reference I guess I could use any phrase I wanted. Nobody else would care. It's not like I told anybody what was going on. I figured they'd wrap me up in a white coat with extra long sleeves that fastened in the back and throw me in the loony bin. I would only be there for a few hours at most, until I woke up the next Tuesday at 5:03AM from the sound of the storm...again. I had thought about seeing a psychiatrist, or maybe just a therapist to talk it all out and try to find long term acceptance in this never ending series of Tuesdays.

One of my current issues was that I no longer knew how many times I had repeated this day. I had lost count long ago, but I thought it was somewhere around the three or four month mark. I kept flip flopping on whether I cared to know or not. Yesterday...or the last Tuesday yesterday I had spent the whole day in the park. I had just wandered around from bench to bench the entire day, looking at the scenery. That was something I never did when life was zooming by before. There were always places to be, things that had to be done, and I was always going to work. That was one thing that had stopped. It was my day off anyway, so I wasn't skipping out.

I slipped out of her bed and quickly dressed and left so as not to disturb her. I always started Tuesday at the same time in the same place. It was always 5:03AM at Gabriela's apartment. Depending on how I felt or what I had planned, I would either enjoy a little early morning attention from Gabriela, or skip that and slip away to start my morning.

There were days I had a specific agenda, other days I simply wanted to wander around and just let things come as they may. Today I felt like having some breakfast. I didn't want to go to a truck stop or fast food joint. There were still options like Denny's or IHOP, but in the end I hopped on my Harley and headed home. There was a little diner right across the street from my apartment building. I had never been there before, but diner's are usually the places with the best food. I had meant to try it in the past, but never got around to it. I guess there was no time like the everlasting present. I parked my bike in the spot for my apartment, crossed the street, and went into the diner. This was not the type of place where they would seat you so I grabbed a booth away from the door.

There was a guy at another booth facing in my direction. As I looked around the diner's decor I saw him watching me while at the same time seemingly trying not to stare. I sat still in my booth looking directly at him. He looked uncomfortable at my gaze, and kept glancing over to see it was still fixed on him. I hadn't moved. He looked somewhat familiar, but I couldn't quite place him. Finally he levered himself out from behind his table and came over to where I sat. While he crossed the distance, I thought I kind of recognized him. I thought he was one of my neighbors. I didn't go out of my way to meet any of them, so I would typically only see them in passing and maybe exchange a word or two of greeting.

What was his name? Ray, Rex, Randy? I thought it was something that began with a 'R', but I couldn't remember it. If it was the same neighbor, I would see his name on his mailbox at the building entrance near my own, but I suck with names. He stood in front of my booth for a moment before opening his mouth to speak.

"Sorry to bother you, but you are my neighbor Brad, right? I didn't mean to interrupt you in here but I lost my keys down a sewer grate and I've been trying to get in touch with my roommate, but he's at work and not answering his phone and the locksmith I called said it would be hours before he could get to me, so I came over here to wait and I just need a break!" my neighbor said in a rush. He was clearly flustered and the whole one sided conversation left him breathless.

"Sure thing, have a seat." I said.

"By the way, I'm Ricky. I see you in the hall sometimes, but I don't think we've actually ever met. I only moved in a few months ago, so I still don't know that many people in the building, or the city for that matter. I moved here from California for work, and also because the cost of living out there is just out of control. But then my job downsized and now I'm currently unemployed and looking for just about anything to keep me afloat until I find something more suited to me and my talents."

Ricky settled on the opposite side of my booth. He kept talking and talking, and soon I knew where he grew up, his dog's name that still lived with his parents, what kind of car he drove, that he had seen my bike and always wanted to ride, but wasn't sure if he could handle it since he hardly ever rode his old bicycle back when he had a bicycle, and he had broken up with his last boyfriend when he caught the boyfriend cheating with his boss, which he suspected was why he was 'downsized' shortly after.

"I think I've said too much. I talk when I'm nervous, and I can't seem to shut up even when I know I should."

"Don't worry about it. You can cancel the locksmith and just wait in my apartment until your roommate comes home. That service would cost you an arm and a leg, and it sounds like something you don't want to have to worry about right now." I said.

Relief clearly showed on his face when I made the offer. Since I hadn't ordered anything yet, there was nothing I had to stick around for. Ricky settled his bill and back across the street we went. I unlocked my own door and led him inside. I indicated that he could settle on my couch and turned on the TV for him, handing him the remote as I headed into my kitchen. Since I now had time, I went ahead with my household chores. I started the full dishwasher and started a load of laundry. I started cleaning up the kitchen when I heard my unlucky guest speak up.

"Do you need any help?" Ricky asked. "I feel kinda useless and intrusive just sitting here watching you do all that stuff. I can put away the dishes, fold the laundry, clear up some clutter, or take out the trash."

"I'm good, just a little behind on some things around here. Besides, I don't really think you wanna handle my underwear."

"I'll handle what's in them for you." Ricky said.

I think Ricky thought the TV was louder or that his voice didn't carry very far, but he was wrong on both counts. I turned to look at him and he realized I may have actually heard him. He suddenly became very interested in what was on TV while side eyeing me.

"Sorry, I didn't quite catch that." I said.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for you to hear that! I would never...well, not never, but not, I mean...do you go that way?"

"No."

"I'm so sorry! Maybe I should leave." he said as he looked around him as if gathering his thoughts in order to go.

"And where are you going to go?" I asked. "You're still locked out of your apartment. You can still wait here. I'm not offended or anything, I just don't go that way."

"I bet I could change your mind about that." Ricky said, as if to himself.

His eyes got really wide as he realized he said the quiet part out loud again. I was a little embarrassed at his words but it was kinda funny. His foot seemed to have a permanent home in his mouth.

"I'll let you know if I change my mind." I assured him.

He relaxed once he discerned that I was not going to throw him out. But that knowledge along with the comment I had just made seemed to open the floodgates of information again. A little time passed with me fiddling around my apartment as my neighbor talked. Soon enough it seemed like I knew his entire life story.

I didn't mind helping my neighbor out, but I needed a break from him for a few minutes. I excused myself from my guest and went into my bedroom. It was as good a time as any to shower and change, as I was still wearing the clothes I had put back on before I left Gabriela's apartment. I called out to Ricky that I'd be back in a few minutes and jumped into my shower. The hot water relaxed me a little, as I tend to be a little uncomfortable when someone is in my personal space for too long. Ricky seemed to be a good guy, but he was starting to get on my nerves. I turned off the water and stepped out onto the bare tile floor. My foot slipped causing me to knock over a rickety shelf of odds and ends bathroom stuff. The items scattered, causing a noisy racket in the enclosed space. I quickly picked everything up and put it all back in place. That near miss reminded me that my shower mat was still in the laundry. It was one of those things on my list of things to do.

The steamy shower made the room kind of hazy and I had to wipe the mirror off to see my reflection. As I did I thought I saw Ricky in the mirror standing at the doorway. I turned around to look but he was not there. I wrapped a towel around my waist and exited the partially open door into my bedroom. Had that door been open before? I usually close it, even when alone. I couldn't recall if I had shut the door fully or not. I threw on a shirt and went back into the living room. My doorway opened behind where the couch was positioned, and when I came out I saw that Ricky was still watching the TV. I was about to dismiss the thoughts when I noticed the obvious tent in his pants that he thought he was hiding.

"Were you just in my bedroom?" I asked.

"Sorry about that." he answered sheepishly, craning his head around to talk to me as I remained behind the furniture. "I heard a crash and asked if you were okay, but you didn't answer. It would have been rude for me to leave you for dead while I just sat here on your couch. Once I saw you were fine I came back out here."

"And did you get a good look while you were checking on me?" I asked.

"Yep." he admitted.

I don't know what came over me, but I suddenly decided to have a little fun at his expense. Ricky had turned back to the TV after answering. I had planned on putting on some shorts, but now decided to just stay in the towel that was wrapped around my waist. I went around the couch and sat on the far end from my neighbor. I simply sat there watching TV with him and making conversation. I shifted seemingly at random in my seat, but each time loosened the towel a little more and let it fall open incrementally. I saw Ricky notice but not say anything, and stare while trying not to show it.

"Did your roommate ever answer you?" I asked.

"What? Roommate? Oh, no not yet. I know he will eventually check his phone and then he'll call me back."

"And have you changed his mind about going that way?" I asked, referring to Ricky's earlier comment.

""Going what way? Oh! That way. He already goes that way so no convincing was necessary."

"So you play around with your roommate? That can get complicated if things go wrong."

"Well, it's only once in a while, so it's nothing serious." he said.

"Ahhh, a friends with benefits type thing then." I confirmed.

"Yeah, exactly. Not often enough though, but when is it ever?"

I turned slightly towards him on the seat. I felt the towel open farther and expose my groin to his gaze. As he stared without staring, my member woke to his attention. The more he watched, the bigger it got. Whereas he seemed a little flustered before when nothing was happening, he calmed more once I was exposed. That seemed a little odd to me. Shouldn't it be just the opposite?

"Brad," he started. "Would you like me to suck your cock? I know you know it's out and on display. Is that your way of trying to get me on my knees in front of you?"

Ricky had seemed to do a complete turn around. Whereas before he seemed nervous and uncertain, now he was calm and self assured. I was guessing it was his circumstances that had affected his demeanor. Now that the immediate crisis was more or less over, his normal personality was emerging. Now I was the one who was uncertain. While trying to act innocent I tried to casually cover up.

"Don't put it away on my account Brad. I was enjoying the show. I'll admit to being a little embarrassed when I thought it was accidental, but now that I know better, I'm all for you letting it out to breathe."

"Sorry about that. Maybe I should go put something on." I said as I moved to get up.

My towel had come completely undone now and started falling open as I tried to get up and cover up at the same time. In trying to do both, I was accomplishing neither. While I fumbled with my towel, Ricky had slid across the couch to sit right next to me. Occupied as I was, I didn't even notice until his hand wrapped around my tool. It had deflated some from the sudden change in the situation but started growing again once it was in his grasp. I froze, not knowing what to do. Ricky just sat there like there was nothing out of the ordinary going on. His fingers released their grip, but continued to trail up and down the underside and down over my scrotum. I just barely whined in response, but he heard it, and I saw a slight smile of approval.

"Have you changed your mind yet Brad?"

"Well I uh...well, you...uh, well." I stuttered and stumbled over my words as his barely grazing touch continued.

Ricky wrapped his hand around my shaft again and started a slow, light caress on my fully awakened pole.

"How about now?" he asked.

"I think you should probably stop." I said.

I probably shouldn't have said "probably", as that indicated indecision. Ricky was not indecisive though, and as I was about to move to get up again he made another decision. His head quickly dropped into my lap and he engulfed half of my cock into his warm, wet mouth in less than a second.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed.

I hadn't been ready for that but my body automatically responded. My hands abandoned fumbling with my now forgotten towel and grabbed my neighbor's head. I meant to pull him off, but found myself encouraging his movements. Ricky continued to bob up and down, going deeper with each stroke. One of his hands kept in contact with my balls, ensuring they didn't feel left out of the action. He stopped long enough to address me again.

"Change your mind yet Brad?"

My mouth opened to answer as his mouth reengaged with my tool. As he bobbed downward I was struck speechless once more. I'll say that I've had quite a few blowjobs, especially recently on a number of the repeated Tuesdays, but nothing like this. Between his wet mouth, his flicking tongue, and his wandering fingers, I was at the edge in record time. Even though I enjoyed the buildup, I had never had it start and end so quickly. Apparently that thought was a little premature, as Ricky backed off before the fireworks could begin. It was intentional, of course. He knew he had me right at the peak, but refused to let it end.

"How about now Brad? Have I changed your mind?"

Even though it was not my intention, I felt myself nod as he looked at me. A self satisfied smirk appeared on his face.

"Well that was a little too easy. If you think I'll get you off just because you agreed, think again. You know in the movies how drug dealers get a guy hooked, right? The first one's free, then they start paying. Well Brad, it's time for you to start paying."

Ricky stood up and I watched as he very deliberately unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned the button, and lowered his zipper. He hooked his thumbs in his waistband and pushed his jeans off his waist and down his legs. Everything came down in that one movement, jeans and underwear. He kicked off his shoes and kicked his garments aside, getting them out of his way. He then sat back down next to me, extended both of his arms along the back of the couch, and sat back relaxed and waiting, just watching me. My neighbor, naked from the waist down, just sat on my couch expecting me to satisfy him. I didn't move.

"What's wrong Brad? Haven't you ever had a cock in your mouth?"

My mind flashed back to my mother's house and the experiences I had that particular day. My hesitation was not lost on Ricky. He expressed a look of surprise across his face.

"You have? I can't wait to hear about that one." he said.

"It was actually my mother. She...well, she kinda has this harness..." I said, my voice trailing off.

"Your own mother took your mouth and then she took your ass with her strap on, didn't she?" Ricky had a grin on his face. "I don't think she would have stopped with just your mouth."

"She's actually my stepmother." I corrected.

"Now it makes more sense how we ended up here. Your mother gave you some, and now you want some more. Why don't you go back to your mother?"

"Stepmother...and it's complicated." I said defensively.

"It always is. Well, let's see if you learned anything."

He grabbed my wrist, pulling me off the couch, and placed me on my knees on the floor in front of where he sat waiting and watching.

What the hell was happening? How did I end up here? My day started out simply enough. I just wanted some breakfast. Now here I was on my knees in front of this stranger who lives next door. He had already had me about to shoot in record time, and now expected the same type of treatment.

"Here, let me help you get started." Ricky said as he took my hand again and placed it on his own rod.

It was like an alien tentacle. I had handled my own often enough, but handling someone else's equipment was a whole different experience. It was soft, warm, and responsive. It was fascinating to handle it as it grew in my hand. Once it was at full staff it was like velvet covered steel. It jumped at my touch and started drooling in anticipation as I slowly fondled it. Ricky groaned as I continued to molest him. My other hand moved to his shaven scrotum, caressing and gently squeezing. I knew better then to be rough with that area.

"Don't be shy, take a closer look," he urged.

He put his hand around the back of my head and drew me forward. I wasn't hesitating now. It was almost as if I was dreaming this whole thing. He drew me closer to his groin, spreading his legs wide in invitation. The tip, followed by the rest of his tool's head parted my lips. He was slick with precum which coated my skin as it passed. Ricky was controlling my descent, slowly and a little at a time. I was hypnotized by the long shaft stretched out in front of me. It looked like a cannon from this angle, a long, veiny, flesh colored cannon, ready and willing to obliterate anything in its path. My neighbor was giving me little pieces of advice as I went.

"Slow and easy. Take your time. Make sure to keep breathing. Watch your teeth."

I coughed more than once trying to take all of him in, but he did not hurry me. He was urging but not forceful.

"Don't worry if you can't take it all. That'll come in time. Just enjoy yourself."

Enjoy myself? I'm pretty sure he was the joyful one in this position. I was beginning to feel a small sense of pride at the noises I was making him utter. Low sighs of pleasure and slight moans signaled that I was doing something right. Ricky took his hands away from holding my head and sat back to relax and watch as I worked him over. I didn't stop when he did that. I kept going on my own. Much to my surprise, I found myself enjoying this as much as when I would go down on a woman. I absolutely loved making a woman squirm and moan and scream using my tongue.

"That's right. You've turned that corner." he said, as if he could read my mind. "You're liking this whole thing. Be careful, guys always want sex as opposed to women always making excuses not to. You'll turn into a little slut if you don't control yourself."

12