Groundhog Day Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flashed back to my mother calling me that very thing multiple times during the last incident at her house. Is that what these people thought? The more relevant question was, is it true?

A phone alert interrupted my train of thought. Ricky leaned over and grabbed his pants off the floor, briefly dislodging me from his unit. He fished the cellphone from his pocket and leaned back with it. As he settled back into place, his hand went behind my head and guided me back into position. As I took him between my lips once more, he sighed in satisfaction. Once I was back on track, he tapped and swiped and typed on his phone, finally updating me on what was happening after a minute.

"Well, it looks like my roommate finally checked his messages. He's on his way back to unlock the door. I told him there's no hurry."

Ricky dropped the cellphone down on the cushion beside him and leaned back again, enjoying the attention he was receiving. He guided me to keep the pace slow, clearly not in a hurry for this to be over. After a few minutes he brought his knees together, which backed me off of his cock. He got up and headed for my bedroom. Not knowing what else to do, I followed. Ricky was sitting on the edge of my bed, bouncing up and down a little as if to test it. He motioned for me to sit down as well and as I did he got back up.

"I'd better get my phone, just in case." he said.

He left me waiting for a couple of minutes, finally coming back in just as I was about to go looking. As he approached he held out his hand with a pair of handcuffs dangling from side to side off his finger.

"Are these yours?"

"You got them off my gun belt, so I'm sure you know they are."

My gun was in my gun safe, but the belt with ammo, flashlight, keys, and cuffs was hanging off the chair in my dining area. That's where he had to have gotten them from. He tossed them on the bed and sat back down on the edge. He took my arm and pulled me off the bed and put me on my knees again in front of him. Ricky guided his cock back to my mouth and held my head so he could be in control. He still kept the pace slow and easy, relishing his position. After a bit, my jaw was tiring and I was shifting my position on the floor. My neighbor brought me to my feet and onto the bed, having my lay on my back. He sat next to where I lay, his head lowered to my tool, and BOOM! It was off to the races again! I couldn't catch my breath as he expertly swallowed my entire rod and jacked my shaft each time it reappeared from out of his mouth. I seemed like only seconds before I was about to explode. As abruptly as he had started, he stopped.

"Mind if I try these on?" he asked, dangling the cuffs in front of my face.

I wasn't sure where this was going, but I nodded my acquiescence. What I didn't expect was for him to put one on my wrist, bring my arm up around the bars of my headboard, and attach the other to my opposite wrist. The way he had said it, I thought he would be the one wearing them. I must have looked shocked, because he chuckled at my reaction.

"I bet I know what you were thinking,"

Ricky straddled my head, feeding me his cock, as I was powerless to do anything myself. He gladly took the lead though, thrusting long and slow, making him moan a little more.

"I could unload just like this, but I have other plans." he said.

Ricky's phone alerted again, and he stopped moving above me with his cock half inside my mouth. He dismounted and walked out of the room. I heard my front door and voices before Ricky returned with another man trailing behind. If I had been shocked before about the handcuffs, I was absolutely dumbstruck now about my neighbor having a guest, not just in my apartment, but in my bedroom. And not just in my bedroom, but with me bare from the waist down and hands cuffed around my headboard. I tested just how sturdy the cuffs and headboard were, but nothing was giving way. Both men watched me struggle for a moment until I realized it was useless. I lay there helpless and watching them watch me. As though everything happening was completely normal, Ricky started speaking.

"Brad, this is my roommate Jeff. Jeff came home from work to let me into our apartment, which I truly appreciate. He's gonna leave me his key so I can get in when I'm ready. Jeff, this is Brad. Brad was kind enough to let me stay here after I was freaking out about my losing my keys and having no way to get into the apartment. As you can tell, Brad has been extremely generous with his neighborly hospitality." Ricky introduced.

"Brad, if you don't mind, I'd like you to thank Jeff for leaving work to help me out."

As Ricky was voicing the introductions, I just now noticed that Jeff was as half clothed as Ricky and I were. Jeff got onto the bed and before I could protest Jeff took Ricky's place straddling my head and feeding me his member. Jeff was smiling above me as his tool disappeared between my lips.

"I'm glad I got your message. This is worth taking an early lunch for." Jeff said.

Jeff's weapon was not as large as Ricky's and I was able to handle it much easier. Jeff definitely appreciated it as he slid his entire length into my helpless orifice. He pumped in and out, slowly at first to gauge my ability, then with increased vigor. Jeff gripped the headboard as he thrust his cock while Ricky watched from the bedside.

"Slow down there Jeff, I don't want you to wear him out." Ricky cautioned. "Besides, I figured that you could break him in for me before you head back to work."

Jeff's grin suddenly got way bigger as we both understood what Ricky meant. Jeff slowed his face fucking of me as I heard Ricky go into my bathroom and rummage around before returning.

"Nothing in there...where else would it be?" Ricky wondered aloud.

Jeff watched Ricky rummage some more through my nightstands, triumphantly bringing out a bottle of lube.

"I figured he had some of this somewhere." Ricky said as he popped the top. "Ohh, strawberry...nice."

Jeff removed himself from straddling my head and shuffled down the bed. Ricky squeezed some lube into Jeff's outstretched hand. Jeff put on a show as he slathered it all over his weapon, making sure I saw him doing it.

"Guys, I think we should talk about this. Why don't you let me up so we can discuss this like good neighbors." I tried to reason.

I knew that shouting or struggling would do me no good. I was trying to stay calm in the face of my impending sodomy.

"Is he a virgin?" Jeff asked.

"Not exactly," Ricky volunteered. "There was a situation involving a strap on and an authority figure. So he's taken it before, just not a real one."

"Authority figure?" Jeff questioned.

"Mother." Ricky answered.

"Wow!" Jeff exclaimed, looking at me.

"Stepmother!" I forcefully corrected.

"Don't worry Brad, we won't hurt you. We're just gonna turn you a little slutty." Jeff promised.

As Jeff said that, Ricky turned his attention towards me. He leaned over, taking my forgotten pole into his mouth. I immediately moaned from the feeling, and Jeff lifted my legs and placed them over his shoulders. I wasn't sure what to concentrate on. Ricky was an expert at sucking cock, but Jeff was intent on impaling me with his. I moaned but also tried to protest. Jeff's battering ram was knocking at my back door as Ricky bobbed over my front.

"Noooooo." I weakly said, my voice trailing off.

"You heard him Ricky, he wants you to stop." Jeff stated.

Ricky ignored Jeff's comment and doubled his efforts, and I was soon a unintelligible mess. I wanted to cum...was ready to cum, and just as I was about to, Ricky pulled away.

"Fuck!" I said loudly in exasperation. "Please don't stop!"

"You heard him Jeff, go ahead." Ricky instructed.

Jeff's lubed up tool pressed a little harder against my ass and the mushroom shaped head pushed past my resistance with a surprising suddenness into me. I gasped at the intrusion and tried to pull away, but there was nowhere to go. Ricky distracted me with his mouth again as Jeff moved forward more, slipping another couple inches into me before I could find my voice.

"Stop!" I called out as pain from this new experience hit me.

Ricky squeezed my balls as he took my entire length down his throat. I groaned loud and long.

"You heard him, stop that Ricky." Jeff said.

Ricky raised up off of me and I emitted loud sounds of displeasure at the sudden lack of attention. Jeff's tool invaded me even further as I tried to make my mind work properly. The pain I had encountered had been brief from the initial penetration. It had quickly eased to mere discomfort which was also already subsiding into something else.

"If you want us to stop, just say so. If you want us to keep going, we will. Stop or go, it's up to you." Ricky advised.

Ricky descended in my meat again, as if to make his point. I wanted to cum so badly, and Ricky was willing to give me that release.

"Go!" I pleaded.

Ricky took me into his throat again as Jeff leaned forward and slid the remainder of himself into my hole. Ricky worked to keep me on edge as Jeff pumped into me. The discomfort from behind lessened as the pleasure built from the front. The longer we went, the more I moaned and groaned. I was beyond ready, but they were not. Like the Energizer bunny, they kept going and going.

"Damn, he's tight." Jeff groaned. "Are you sure he's done this before?"

"Mmm hmm." Ricky hummed around his mouthful.

"I'm close Ricky, I'm really close." Jeff whispered loudly.

Ricky took that as his cue and stopped trying to delay my finish. He bobbed quickly along my shaft as his tongue ran along the underside. I groaned loudly and arched my back as I was thrown over the edge into orgasmic bliss. My cock erupted inside Ricky's mouth and he stayed latched onto me as I lost everything I had. Jeff moaned loudly above me, my ankles over his shoulders as his cock plunged deep and then he held still as I came. Ricky swallowed everything I gave and once I was spent, he finally came up for air.

"Damn!" Jeff blurted. "His ass is clenching onto my dick! It feels like he's trying to pull me in. Oh damn, I can't hold off!"

"Give it to him, he'll take it." Ricky urged.

Jeff growled loudly as he drilled deeply in one final push. I felt his cock pulse deep in my ass. I could feel his hot liquid erupt from his buried tool, each pulse ending in another stream being released into me. Jeff was breathing hard as he thrust slowly several more times, making sure I received everything he had given. He straightened up to tower above me, holding my ankles far apart in order to slide back into me in one final slow, long stroke. His head was rolled back and he stayed in that position for a minute before he was able to move again. Jeff lowered my legs back down to the bed and moved to sit at the side. He was trying to catch his breath before making an attempt to get up. Jeff finally rose to his feet and stumbled slightly, trying to get his knees to work properly. He disappeared back into my living room.

"Thanks neighbor. I'll visit you some other time to give you some more of that cream you asked for." Jeff joked as he departed.

I heard my front door close behind him a minute later. I assumed he must have put his pants back on before going into the hallway, but you never know. Ricky used my keys to uncuff my hands, tossing the hardware to the bedroom floor with a thud. I just lay there in the same position until my remaining neighbor moved in between my still open legs. I heard the bottle top pop open and smelled the scent of strawberries. The sounds of squishing made me open my eyes to see Ricky stroking his full cock which was now shiny and slick with my lube.

"Almost done Brad."

"Almost?" I asked weakly.

"I made you cum, are you really gonna deny me the same?" he asked.

Ricky didn't wait for an answer as he picked up my legs. Pushing my knees towards my chest, he leaned against me, taking Jeff's former position. Ricky held his cock against my ass and he slowly pressed against me. Jeff's previous intrusion primed me for Ricky's arrival, but Ricky was still the bigger of the two. My resistance crumbled with the help of the lube, and he was allowed inside. I groaned at his initial victory, and he slowly but surely continued to penetrate me as I lay there limply taking it. As he drilled deeper, he took my spent member in his hand and lightly jacked me in time with his strokes. I stirred beneath him, which seemed to be his plan.

"I don't have anything left." I muttered.

He bent over me to get closer and I heard him whisper, "Let's find out."

Ricky pressed forward until he was tight against my ass. We groaned in unison at the complete engulfment of his thick cock, and he immediately settled into an easygoing and comfortable pace. He jacked my member until I wasn't sure if I had begged him to suck me or fuck me earlier. His intrusion had become an invitation as more time passed. Before, I had only tolerated his impalement, but now I was craving it. He seemed to recognize the difference as he fucked his helpful neighbor.

"Are you enjoying this Brad?"

"Uh huh." I groaned in response.

"Do you want some more?" he asked.

"Mmmm...more."

"Did I change your mind?" he persisted.

"What?"

"Did...I...change...your...mind?" Each word was accompanied by a thrust of his hips, driving his member deeply into me.

"Uuuhh...what?" I moaned as he repeatedly filled me.

"You said you didn't go that way, and I said I bet I could change your mind. Did I change your mind Brad."

"Uh huh." I agreed.

"Do you like being fucked like a little slut?"

"Uh huh."

"Do you want me to cum?" he asked.

"Uh huh."

"Are you sure?"

"Uh huh."

Ricky was taking longer, faster, and deeper strokes. I could tell he was getting close. I don't think he would have cared how I responded, but there was no reason to lie. I did want him to cum. He was still stroking my cock as well, and I could feel myself getting closer.

"I'm almost there. I haven't cum in a couple weeks, so I really needed this."

He was groaning heavily and constantly now. He let go of his grip on my tool and grabbed both my ankles, spreading them wide. He pounded me hard as he stared at me. His lust filled eyes told me he was about to explode.

"Ooooohhh YES! Here it comes! Here it is!!"

I had felt it when Jeff delivered his cum, but Ricky's cock felt like a fire hose. He sent powerful shots into my wanting depths. He grunted loudly with each stream and he kept plunging in and out as he let loose his ejaculate. Even as the volume diminished, Ricky still fucked me. His cock was still hard, but his balls had finished dumping everything that they had stored up. He was breathing hard, but continued to slowly slide in and out, drawing out his finish. He burrowed his cock as deeply as he could before he stopped thrusting. Refusing to relinquish his newly conquered orifice, Ricky closed my knees and rolled me over to lay on my side. He remained buried deeply as he lay behind me. His hand returned to my neglected tool and started making up for it. He now masturbated me with skill and practice. As he was no longer splitting his focus, he had me ready to cum in no time. I grabbed his wrist to slow him down, wanting it to last longer, but he was not to be denied. His fingers glided over my shaft, aided by the lube covering his hand that he had applied to himself earlier. I was right there, and he didn't slow or hesitate.

"Go on, let it go." he urged.

I growled deeply as my own weak stream of cum erupted from my tip. Ricky milked me fast and hard, making sure I really had nothing left this time.

"Oh wow! Your ass feels amazing, clamping down on my cock as you cum." he moaned.

We were both hardly able to move. We heard a phone alert from the other room. Ricky was the first to recover. He had energy enough to extricate his member from my body, roll over to the side, and get off the bed. He then went to go check his phone. He returned holding my phone in his hand.

"Were you supposed to go to your mother's today to help your sister?" he asked.

Damn, I always forgot when that text came in. The times I had gone over there, I was there long before she texted me. I nodded in confirmation, not trusting myself to speak yet.

"And this is the mother with the strap on?"

I hesitantly nodded again but still said, "Stepmother."

Seeing that, he typed away on my phone before I heard the tone indicating he had sent her back a message.

"I told her that you had already had your ass fucked twice today and didn't have the strength to take her strap on right now, but to try again tomorrow. I also told her to say "hi" to your sister." he said as he tossed my phone onto the bed.

He slid into his pants and was putting on his shoes when my phone rang. It was my mother. I was not taking that call, and he was damn lucky that when tomorrow was Tuesday again she wouldn't remember that text.

"Hope to see you around. Next time, how about you and I fuck Jeff?" Ricky asked before he ducked out of my room to go back to his own apartment.

12