Group Activities - Jin, Marie & Bea

Story Info
Hang and Bang.
7.2k words
4.77
14k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
84 Followers

Please note, this is a true story. However, I've changed the names, ages, occupations and places to protect the other person's privacy. I have no shame so enjoy, LOL. Also be aware there is some male to male sexual contact and bisexual interactions.

....................................

Group Activities - Jin, Marie & Beatrice

Hang & Bang

It was a warm Tuesday night outside in Beverly Hills. But inside my hotel suite it was again scorching hot. My buddy Jin and I were both sitting on a couch in this luxury suite he got for us. There are these 2 sexy European ladies that are bouncing up and down our cocks. They were just coming up to our suite to "hang" but instead it turned into a hang and bang situation.

Here's how we got into this position. Jin who was managing at this hotel called me last night while I was on a date. He told me about this huge European group in town this week for an event. He said during check in there was so many woman who checked in without wedding rings and were staying in a room by themselves. He quickly comped me a room and told me to get my ass down there asap.

At first I said no because I was on a date but it didn't go well. So I took him up on his offer. And it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. We met Shay at the bar downstairs. She was this hot Hungarian cougar who sexually rocked our worlds last night and earlier today. Unfortunately, we weren't able to see her tonight. After Jin got off work at 11pm this evening, he headed upstairs to the suite to shower and clean up a bit. Then we went downstairs at about 1130pm to the bar to try our luck again.

Once we arrived at the bar we noticed how packed it was again. Although the hotel was at less than 75% occupancy, it felt like all the guests were here. The bar was jumping and the drinks flowing. The women definitely outnumbered the men again. And it definitely benefited both of us. There was several tables with just women at them.

While we were checking out the crowd I notice a familiar face. Last night I saw this brunette follow Jin, Shay and I to one of the conferences rooms to fuck. I also saw her again while walking Shay back to her room. Now there she was sitting at a table with another lady. Last night I was so caught up with Shay I didn't really notice how attractive this brunette lady was.

I lean over and tell Jin about this brunette lady. With there being 2 of them at the table we both could get lucky again tonight. Though it would've been extremely rare and unlikely to find another lady like Shay who loved being fucked by 2 men 2 nights in a row. The big question was, if we went over there who would try to get which lady. And how would we approach them.

Look we knew the women vastly outnumber the men. It would not be that hard to get laid tonight as long as we weren't completely lame or assholes. But I for one wasn't just looking for another hole. I also knew it would be tough to top last night. However, I was determined to have more than just a good fuck I was keen on having a spectacular night.

I told Jin my plan. I wanted to take both of these women back to the suite and for us to fuck them both. We'd trade/swap them back and forth throughout the night. Call it an orgy, trading partners, a group thing or whatever. My idea was to have them come up for a hang and bang. Basically hang out and fuck as much as we humanly could for as long as we could. Of course Jin was down but he wasn't sure how to approach them. I got this!

We walk up to the ladies, say hello and introduce ourselves. They both stood up and greeted us. The brunette was Marie, a short 5'0 tall, late 30's year old French bookkeeper with a 34B chest. The lady she was sitting with was Beatrice, who as we got closer noticed she had some nice big plump breasts. She was Italian, 5'3, in her early 40's and sported a 34DD rack.

As we sat down, I blatantly ask Marie who I had spotted last night eyeing us, "Did you enjoy listening to us have sex last night?" Both ladies were of course shocked by how blunt I was. Marie smiles at me then whispers something in Beatrice's ear. While Marie was whispering they both giggle and look at both of us. It was obvious that she was telling Beatrice what she saw & heard last night in regards to us.

The way the two are looking at us was with a curious face. Many who would've found out what Marie may have seen and heard last night would've been disgusted. Granted at this point we didn't fully know what she actually knows. I didn't get the feeling they were judging us though, more like sizing us up. And it turns out I was right.

"So you 3 had a lot of fun last night. And now you are looking for more, no?" Marie says to us.

"When you're surrounded by so many beautiful women of course you would look for more fun. If you were in ours shoes wouldn't you do the same?" I respond.

"Touché." was Marie's reply as she lifted her glass and took a sip. "So what brings you here to our table. Do you think you are going to get lucky tonight? Do you think we are as easy as the woman you had relations with last night? You were not satisfied enough last night, no?"

Talk about being blatant. Marie came right at me but in a flirty way. I knew if they weren't down or at least curious they would have told us off already. "Well you tell me if we were satisfied last night because I know you have some insight into that. And I also know you wanted to get lucky yourself." I say this knowing she was still at the bar late last night the second time I spotted her and she probably didn't get any. I know when we made eye contact last night she had a very intrigued look on her face.

"Well from what I saw and heard, you 3 must have had a wonderful time." Marie says.

"We did have a wonderful time, were you looking for a wonderful time last night?" I ask. She smiles and blushes at my comment. "I'll take that as a yes....But isn't that why we're all here to find a wonderful time."

"And do you think your able to provide that wonderful time?" Beatrice chimes in, basically cutting to the chase.

"Well we do have an upper level suite if y'all want to hang out and see if we can have a wonderful time together?" I respond matching her boldness in words. As I'm saying this I stand up and move around the table with my hand out. Offering it to Beatrice to see if she'll take it. Seeing if all this flirting will lead to what we all want.

Beatrice and Marie give each other a quick look then exchange a few words in French. Beatrice reaches out for my hand and rises from her seat. Marie grabs Jin's arm and the 4 of us start walking out of the bar. While we leave the bar and head to the elevator, I remember we still have the bottle of champagne from last night Jin brought up. As we arrive at the elevator Beatrice wickedly whispers into my ear, "Marie says she heard you guys making that woman last night very happy, think you have enough energy leftover to do the same for us tonight?"

Just as she finishes saying that, the elevator door opens. And as soon as we get inside the doors, my body and lips launch forward to Marie. I have my eyes open and looking right at Beatrice as I'm kissing Marie. Jin was unsure what to do as he was stunned by my quick move. They both watched us kiss all the way up to our floor.

As we get off the elevator, I grab Beatrice and pick her up. I wrap her legs around my waist and push her up against the wall between the 2 elevators. But she was the one to grab my head and initiate kissing me. My body began humping her into the wall. This time Jin didn't hesitate and locks lips with Marie. It was on!

After a few minutes we finally make it to the suite door. As Jin is opening the door, I give Marie a light spank on her rear. "What was that for?" she asks.

"That was for being a naughty lady spying on us last night." I reply.

"Oh you want to see naughty." she says. Then she drops to her knees and pulls out Jin's cock. I don't even see her insert it into her mouth, as while she was doing that I bent Beatrice over and started to spank her.

"Hey, what is that for?" she says in a playful way.

"For having such a naughty friend, although I have a feeling you can be way naughtier then her." I say with a very daring voice. As if I was egging her on to top Marie's naughtiness.

"Oh yes suck my cock, that's it, just like that." We hear Jin saying to Marie.

"So you want to see naughty do you?" she says playfully to me. Then moves to her knees next to Marie and grabs the base of Jin's cock. Now they both are sucking it together. After a few minutes she turns to look at me. Then she moves her hands around Marie's face and kisses her. Jin and I both look at each other and we know we're thinking the same thing......jackpot!

While the ladies were kissing Jin and I got fully undressed. I move my very erect and throbbing cock to their faces. Beatrice who had her eyes open and looking at me the whole time stops kissing Marie. They share a quick glance at each other and then both start sucking on me. Jin moves forward with his cock in hand. The ladies are now alternating between sucking the two of us.

Beatrice who is now sucking my cock exclusively pulls off and says, "Is this naughty enough for you?"

"No." I respond.

Beatrice who was a little stunned was like "No?"

"You still have your clothes on." I say in jest. We all start laughing. Both ladies stand up and begin to undress. They were both wearing low cut mid-thigh dresses that came off quick. Marie had on underneath a black lacy matching bra and panty set. Marie removes her bra to reveal her 34B breasts and large sized areolas. Her thong style panties were my favorite on women.

Beatrice was braless with a garter belt with sheer thigh high nylons and what I can only describe as a 90's style magenta colored panty that had a thicker center and sides which came up higher. I know this because in the 90's I looked at a bunch of lingerie catalogs and had a bit of a fetish for lingerie. Her 34DD breasts were soft and when her breasts were released from the dress hung down to the sides a little. Real or not I didn't care, I was a breast guy. Her areolas were a medium size, more of the flat type and her nipples didn't protrude out as much.

As Beatrice was starting to take off her stockings and garter I stopped her. I wanted her to leave those on. To me they were very sexy and that retro/throwback look turned me on even more. And you rarely see that look these days. Call me crazy but for me it adds more spice to our rendezvous. I have slept with women from different countries before; tonight I was going to check off Italy and France.

I grab both their hands and lead them over the the large couch. I help Beatrice onto the seat, on her knees, bent over a bit and facing the back of the couch. Her hands were using the top of the couch to brace herself. Then I do the same with Marie. With both my hands I give both ladies a smack on their asses.

Standing behind Beatrice I insert a few fingers from my right hand into her very wet and v shaped trimmed pussy. Jin gets behind Marie and does the same to her more free flowing very hairy pussy. Both women have their eyes closed, moaning away and basking in the foreplay. My left hand strikes Beatrice's left butt cheek again but this time with more energy behind it. And again, then a few more times.

Beatrice's desires become even more clear as she lets out words that give me more of a charge, "You know you can fuck me and spank me at the same time." With those words I immediately move my cock right to her entrance. Jin sees this and follows my lead to do the same with Marie. We look at each other and both enter them at the same time.

Jin starts out with slow deliberate thrusts into Marie. I take a different approach. It was obvious Beatrice wanted to be fucked and I will oblige her. As my cock is fully inserted into, I pull out slow then thrust back in fast and hard. I continue this motion a few times. Beatrice lets out, "Harder, harder, yes." Then I begin to pump harder and faster, in and out. I was starting to become a piston on repeat.

Jin seeing Beatrice's hot responses and sounds to my thrusting he begins to pick up his pace and power. Now both Marie and Beatrice are matching appealing auditory sounds of pleasure. Their bodies are enjoying our thrusting and our ears hear that enjoyment from their voices. The sounds of powerful thrust after thrust and moan after moan fill the hotel suite. I'm sure if we had neighbors on the other side of the wall they'd think we were watching a great porn. But we were in the middle of creating one.

After a few minutes of thrusting I tap Jin and motion to switch. He was a little startled by this but liked my idea. We both pull out quickly and before the ladies knew what hit them, we had already entered the other one. Marie and Beatrice look back at us with a sly grin. Though as we started power thrusting again that grin turned into a contorted face of pleasure.

I begin getting into a spanking and thrusting rhythm into Marie. She is wailing in sexual bliss. Jin again follows suit. Now Beatrice joins in on the wailing. Jin is giving to Beatrice like I'm giving it to Marie. It was like a game of follow the leader sex games edition.

As we continue pounding these 2 sexy European cougars, I get a sense Marie is very close. I wet my left middle finger and then insert it into her ass. She is surprised by my blatant move yet louder moans are escaping her mouth. Beatrice looks back over at Marie with a devilish smile and then winks. Jin didn't miss a beat and looks over at me like what was that. Both of us had no idea what the wink was for. Not knowing what that meant and focusing on pounding Marie, I table my curiosity.

Marie then says with that sexy French accent, "You're going to pay dearly for going in there."

I respond back, not knowing what I was getting myself and Jin into, "Well I always pay my debts and if it's a sexual one owed to you I'm game!"

And with those words, I pull my cock out of Marie but keep I finger fucking her asshole. I move my hip back and with my right hand land an intense spank between Marie's legs. Hitting her right on her clit and catching part of her lips as well. This stunned her and I did it again. Then as I sense she's about to go over the edge I land an even stronger spank in the same spot.

"OH MY GOD!" Marie calls out as her climax hits. Her body shakes and collapses forward a bit causing my finger to leave her rear. Her juices land all over the front of the couch and my feet.

Jin who had followed suit on everything I've done tries to do the same with Beatrice but she was not enjoying the same level of impact Marie felt. Not all women climax the same way or the same techniques. And not all women come from intercourse alone. I have an idea; I think to myself. I move around the couch to the front of Beatrice to help Jin out. I tell him to re-enter her pussy and fuck her like a wild animal.

Now standing directly in front of Beatrice, I take her face in my left hand and lift it up to me. I look longingly into her eyes. My lips launch from my face and onto her lips. I hold her head in my hand as I begin to passionately kiss Beatrice. As if we've been lovers for years.

My right hand moves down to her right breasts. I start to fondle and squeeze. Softly and lovingly at first. Then as I ramp up my kissing, my fingers begin pinching and twisting her nipple. She moans into my mouth with a sensation I knew to be a pleasurable one. We were trying to overload her body with stimulation.

Her moans into my mouth tell me she is close but I don't think we can get here there like this. My mouth moves off of Beatrice and with a strong tone I say to Marie, "Go under her and rub her clit." Now my mouth returns to Beatrice's. I don't even need to look; I can feel Beatrice's kiss and moan change. I knew Marie was obeying and was down there working Beatrice's clit.

The three of us working in motion to help Beatrice climax. And climax she did! As her orgasmed hit she couldn't keep her lips in our lip lock. I move back and let her moans escape her mouth. I look into her eyes and see the enjoyment she is having. And how weak her body was becoming.

Though in a surprise move, Marie wets a few fingers and put one into Jin's ass. He is generally one of few words but yelled out, "Oh fuck........bro she's in my ass. Oh fuck she's....oh fuck. This bitch is.....oh shit......" Yep that's right Marie was now finger fucking his asshole. Then it hits me, that is probably what the earlier wink was about, I guess turnabout is fair play.

Jin's yelling signaled now only what was happening but his cock was unloading his fluids all up into Beatrice's pussy. This dude came in wave after wave. He unloaded so much into her when he pulled out his fluids were dripping out of that well fucked pussy. Beatrice who just finished her climax was still breathing hard. And not to be left out of the having to pay dearly words from earlier, Marie makes her next move.

Marie pulls me down onto the carpet. She then pulls Beatrice down above me. Her cum soaked pussy was above my face. I knew what was about to happen and I didn't object. She helps Beatrice who is a little weak in the knees straddle my face. Last night Shay had already made me clean out Jin's fluids from her pussy then later made him clean my fluids out of her pussy. My thought as she straddled my face was, "Man these European women love feeding their cum filled pussies to another person."

As Beatrice sat on my face, Marie started sucking my cock. Beatrice was not gentle or slowly rocking over me, she was forcefully riding my face. Marie's cock sucking and teasing skills were on full display. She works me right to the brink of climax but pulled off right when I want to explode. Marie did that three times in a row. I so badly need to cum.

Then suddenly I felt a different mouth on me. I knew it wasn't Beatrice's because she is still face fucking me with her pussy. Holy hell it was Jin's mouth on me. Marie had pulled Jin over and with my cock in her hand fed it to Jin. I never knew he would be down for something like this. I've had my own sexual encounters with men in a group setting like this so I wasn't scared off.

Jin surprised me with how enthusiastically he was sucking me off. Apparently it wasn't his first time sucking cock. But he was still a novice and getting the hang of it. Marie had brought me to the brink of exploding multiple times, there wasn't a need of a skilled cock sucker to get me off. My body was ready to let it all out.

I was drowning in his fluids from Beatrice riding my face and now I was about to shoot a load of my fluids into his mouth. I scream into Beatrice's pussy as I explode into Jin's mouth. It was a strong orgasm with a lot of fluids expelling from my cock. Jin couldn't get all of it in his mouth and as I finish he lays on the floor next to me. Beatrice climbs off of me, they both stand over us with their arms crossed and this look of, "You think we are here for your pleasure, wrong! You're here to pleasure us."

The ladies then head to the bathroom and wash up. Jin turned to me to see if I was good with what happened. I give him a thumbs up, reassuring him there's no issue. We get up and follow to also wash up. As we come out of the bathroom, Jin grabs the champagne and pours 3 glasses. Since I can't drink I grab a water and we toast to meeting new people.

Then Marie says, "Are you guys done or can you go another round." With that I push Beatrice to the ground and bring her face to my crotch. Her eyes look up at me while her right hand wraps around my cock. She stares up at me while working my cock. Getting me stiffer and stiffer.

Jin is making out with Marie and fingering her hairy pussy. Marie also had a hand working Jin's cock to rise. It did not take long for either of us to be fully ready for action. My hands stroke Beatrice's hair as we both just lustfully look into each other's eyes. "Do you want me to fuck you again?" I ask.

Tiesto1
Tiesto1
84 Followers
12