Group Activities - Jin, Marie & Bea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." replies Beatrice.

"I say again, do you want me to fuck you?" This time I say in a firmer tone.

"Yesssss." again she replies.

"I am not convinced, if you really want me to fuck you I want you to beg for it." I reply back.

"Please Taylor fuck me. I want you." she says as her body is wanting satisfaction.

"You can do better than that. I know Marie could." I say wickedly.

With a more fiery look on her face and lust in her voice, "I want you to fuck me harder then you fucked me earlier and this time I'll even swallow your cum."

Well I mean who can argue with a lady who is that direct. I tap Jin on the shoulder and tell him to follow me. Then I pull Beatrice to her feet and lead her back to the couch. Jin and Marie are right with us. As we arrive at the couch, I simultaneously sit down and pull Marie on top of me.

I begin kissing Marie with vigor but with my eyes open. I can see Beatrice with a combination of playful yet angry look on her face. I made her want me but when the time came it was Marie who I grab to fuck. Oh man I'm going to get it later. In a way she both enjoyed and hated me teasing her like that.

Jin grabs Beatrice and they do the same. They engage in some kissing with Beatrice looking over at me. Our eyes lock into this look of passion. The whole time she's kissing Jin, she wants me. The whole time I'm kissing Marie I want Beatrice. I do not enjoy playing games in relationships except in the bedroom.

Suddenly, Marie and I break our kiss as loud words leave her mouth, "Oh yes, fuck me." I had penetrated her with my cock and was thrusting upward into her pussy. Marie's legs wrap around me. Beatrice and my eyes never lose their lock. Then Jin similarly penetrates her.

"Oh Marie, your pussy feels so good. Ride my cock baby, ride me. I do not think I've had a better pussy all night." I say while still looking and teasing Beatrice. Jin is still thrusting into her. "Oh Marie, your amazing. You might be the only pussy I'll need all night." I say this time breaking eye contact and moving my face to sucking on Marie's nipples. My right hand begins spanking her rear as she's riding me.

Then suddenly Beatrice jumps off of Jin, pulls her friend Marie off my cock and lifts her up onto Jin's cock. Beatrice pounces on me like she was a lioness and I was her prey. As she sits down onto my cock, she also looks at me with this look like, "I am going to fuck you to death." Marie is herself eagerly riding Jin's hard cock that is wet from Beatrice's pussy. Now both these sexy European cougars were bouncing on our cocks.

My hands happily fondle Beatrice's 34DD breasts as her pussy is squeezing the life out of me and my cock. I look over and see Marie is enjoying Jin flick her nipples. Both women are lustfully moaning while riding our cocks. Jin reaches out and we high 5 each other. Jin and I have successfully swapped both these ladies back and forth this hot evening.

I pull Beatrice to my face and start to kiss her. My right hand reaches behind her and begin roughly spanking her. Our lips are practically fighting each other to kiss the other more intensely. She is definitely one of the best kissers I've ever locked lips with. Her lips have this soft yet firm feel to them. Her skill is very deliberate and there is a vibrance in the way she uses pressure. It's almost as if she knew exactly how my lips want to be kissed. It goes to show a little teasing can go a long way.

I could kiss her all night even if my cock wasn't in her warm wet pussy. Which was trying to squeeze the fluids from me. The more I spank her the more it adds to our already very intense kissing and fucking session. Her hands are wrapped behind my head. From the outside looking in we really appeared to look like long time lovers.

I do not want to separate our lips but I want to wet a few fingers and get them into her ass. I open my eyes to see what Jin and Marie are doing. They are still in the same position of her riding his cock and him sucking on her nipples. Heck he was going to town on them. I reach out my left hand for Marie and as she moves closer I move a few fingers into her mouth.

Now Marie is sucking on my fingers and getting them wet for me. She is holding my hand with one of hers and suck 3 of my fingers as if it was a cock. Her eyes locked into mine as she was doing so. Both of these women were so sexually confident, both knowing what they wanted and not afraid to get it. Damn I love older women.

My fingers are now very wet. I remove them from Marie's mouth and make my way to Beatrice's rear entrance. Here goes nothing, I say to myself. My middle finger starts to pass through her anal sphincter. I get my first finger all the way in and her body pulses a little.

I begin moving in and out of Beatrice's ass with my finger as if it was another cock. Now I move a second finger into her ass. She is no longer riding me but continues her lip assault on mine. My hips are thrusting my cock upward and my fingers are now in sync with my cock. I've got her double penetrated.

"Fuck my ass, yes yes, oh shit yes." I hear Jin yell out. I open my eyes, see Jin on all fours and facing the back of the couch like we have fucked the ladies earlier being finger fucked by Marie. This tiny five foot woman had 3 fingers from her right hand pumping in and out of his asshole. Her left hand was milking his throbbing hard cock. Marie pumping his ass with one hand and milking his cock with the other was quite a sight.

Beatrice also hears Jin moaning and breaks our kiss. She sees what's happening and has a very naughty look in her eyes. A wicked smile comes across her face. Her mouth opens and a flood of kinkiness follows, "You like watching your friend get fucked. You like how my friend is making your friend her bitch. Maybe you'd like a similar treatment." I see the tables have some what turned again.

I pull my fingers out of her ass, grab her hips and start spanking her ass again, "Ride my cock slut, ride it while we watch my friend become Marie's bitch." Seriously, Jin was squirming and moaning like he was now the one being taken and in many ways he was.

"Oh you like that don't you, you like me riding your cock." Beatrice responds.

"Hell yes, that's it slut fuck me." I reply. Beatrice is rocking my world with her hips. She is riding my cock with a mission. My left hand goes back to squeezing her breasts and my right hand starts to rub in a circular motion over her clit. She and I want to cum watching my buddy get finger fucked by Marie.

"You are my bitch now aren't you." Marie yells at Jin. He just weakly nods as she is truly owning his ass. Just earlier somehow Marie got this man who is almost a foot taller than she is to suck my cock. Now she has him putty in her hands. And just then his climax arrives with his cum hastily exiting his cock and landing all over the couch. All from Marie's rapid milking and finger fucking.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, Oooooooooh fuck." Beatrice calls out. Her climax has started. Her body is shaking over mine. It seems she struggles with vaginal orgasms and needs more clitoral stimulation. My fingers using direct and circular motions combined with my penetration set her off big time. I pull Beatrice into another intense kiss and wrap my arms around her body as she is coming down from her orgasm.

Beatrice and I continue to have our bodies envelope each other. I briefly look over to see what they are doing. I see Marie starts sucking Jin's cock back to life. I guess she is hungry to get him hard again to fuck her. But my guess turned out to be wrong.

A tap on Beatrice's shoulder and she lifts her lips off mine. "He is hard again. These young men seem to have a lot of energy tonight." Marie says. Then to my dismay she helps Beatrice off my cock and whispers something in her ear. I'm like lady I'm getting close, WTH. I look over and see Jin with his very hard cock in hand. He is not pumping it to cum again he is pumping it to stay hard.

This little mastermind vixen Marie is up to something again. She has me lay down onto some towels she placed on the floor. Beatrice had walked over to the bed and brought back a pillow. She places it under my hips. Then gets on top of me to straddle my cock again. I think I know what's happening now because I've been in a similar position before but you never know with Marie.

As my cock re-enters Beatrice's pussy, Jin is holding both of my legs up. Suddenly, Marie is behind me and starts to insert a very well lubed finger into my ass. Then 2 more and it's obvious to me she is getting me ready for something bigger. Now I feel that something bigger at my rear entrance. Her fingers had worked me a little and now I feel a phallus shaped object at my rear.

It was definitely bigger than her fingers and wouldn't you know this vibrates. This woman had a vibrator, lube and condoms in her purse. She is being real gentle with her penetration of my ass. The vibrator has made it all the way in and now she is starting to fuck me with it. To be frank it feels good.

Beatrice is riding me slow and steady. Making sure I do not cum too soon but enough to still make it enjoyable. The 2 combined has my body swimming in pleasure. I wonder if they had this planned from the beginning. Just as that thought appears in my mind, Marie and Jin switch places.

So as they say in the movies, the plot thickens. Marie left the vibrator fully buried in my ass and is now holding my legs up. Jin moves up behind me. He squeezes a lot of lube onto his hand which moves straight to his cock. I feel Jin pull the vibrator out of my ass and then the tip of his cock begins to enter me.

Coming into the night, this is not what I would have expected to happen. A woman is riding my cock while my friend is slowly putting his cock in my ass while another woman is watching all this with a very naughty smile on her face. It was almost sinister in nature. I can feel Jin's condom covered cock slowly enter me, inch by inch by inch. He was bigger than the vibrator.

Once all the way in, he kindly gives me a little time to get adjusted to his size. He uses slow and concise movements in and out of me at first. Then Marie, this little mastermind vixen goes behind Jin and starts to spank him. "Fuck him, harder, harder." She calls out while spanking him. Jin happily obeys and starts to really give it to me.

Not to be forgotten Beatrice is now intensifying her riding of my hard throbbing and aching to cum cock. All this build up had me moving closer to my climax. Marie moves from Jin and yanks Beatrice's hair. "You can do better than that, you fucking Italian slut." Marie yells at her. It was obvious this 5 foot barely 100 pound little woman had us all under her commands. She just took control and no one stopped her.

For being her size she was a strong confident woman. She knew what she wanted and took charge of it. Marie now made her way to me. As Marie stands over my face and as I look up at her very hairy pussy, I know what's headed my way. She sits down right on top of my face. It felt like I was at a department store being smothered by a runaway wig.

She began to face fuck me into the ground. To be quite frank it was a little hard to breathe at times. Her tiny ass with that hairy pussy smothered my face. What a sexual predicament to be in. A cock powerfully pumping into my ass, a hot Italian woman furiously riding my cock and this French hairy pussy all over my face.

I knew I was not going to last long. Sometimes it's not about how long but how good the sex is. And about 5 minutes in, my cock explodes into Beatrice. I let out scream after scream into Marie's hairy pussy. Jin who's hard for the 3rd time tonight continues to pound my hole.

All this was a little overwhelming. I get a little light headed from my intense orgasm. Marie climbs off my face still needing her climax. She pulls Jin up and out of me. His condom comes off. She leads him to the bed and they go at it again. It was his turn to get her off.

Beatrice lays on top of me and we kiss some more. Though that was interrupted by a fur ball so to speak. A few of Marie's pubic hairs are caught in between my teeth, seriously. Beatrice helps pull them out and it felt like she was flossing me. After she gets them out we share a few laughs and begin to kiss again.

I spent the rest of the night kissing and enjoying Beatrice's 34DD breasts. Jin and Marie finishing their round of fucking and sucking on the bed then fell asleep. Beatrice and I pushed the two couches together and slept there. I never expected or planned the night to go the way it did. Neither Jin or I were homophobic and were cool with what happened. Sometimes you just go with the flow.

The next morning Marie, Beatrice and I had to get up early. They had to attend the last day of their event and I had work. As Marie was leaving to head back to her room to change and grab her bags for work I give her a kiss. Then as she is exiting the door I give her a strong smack on the ass. She smiled back at me and blew me another kiss.

Beatrice and I showered together and fooled around a little more. The ladies had an evening flight so this would be the last time I saw them. We let Jin sleep in as he had to work later than we did. I take the elevator down and walk Beatrice to her door. I just had to fuck her again. I didn't care if I was late.

Once inside her door I push her down to her knees and shove my cock into her mouth. I begin face fucking her not to come in her mouth just enough to get my cock very hard and very wet. Then I take her over to the wooden desk, bend her over, lift up her dress a little and penetrate her. I saw how she liked it when Marie yanked her hair back last night so I did the same. Her two hands are bracing herself on the desk while I'm pulling her hair back and slamming my cock into her.

At this point she said, "Fuck me harder baby but come fast, I need to go." This is a get in get off get the fuck out situation. I throw off my jacket and continue on fucking her as she wishes. She was making so many noises. I guess I was hitting the right spots this morning. The whole floor could probably hear us but who cares.

After about 5 mins, we are still in the same spot and she gets a little antsy I haven't cum yet. Although I didn't care about being late she did. "Think of last night when I was riding your cock and your friend was fucking your ass. Think of how good it felt to have my tight pussy around your cock. And think about having your friend fuck your ass so good you came inside me." she says as a way to help my orgasm along.

Well it fucking worked. I came like someone turned on a garden hose in a car. My fluids went everywhere inside of her. Since her room was close to the elevator, I bet those people waiting for it enjoyed hearing our moans and my orgasm. As I pull out of Beatrice's pussy she spins around, jumps on the table and pulls my mouth to her pussy.

I stop her for a second and grab the rolling chair. Now she can put her feet on the chair arm rests while I sit comfortably eating her out. I slide the chair forward into the desk opening and dive into her pussy. Even though she was in a hurry to go to work she also wants another climax. And I was more than happy to give it to her.

With my left hand I insert a few fingers into her pussy while I'm licking under the hood. Beatrice is moaning loudly again; I know I'm pushing the right buttons. I alternate my tongue movements from short quick licks to slow long teasing strokes. Then as she says she is close; I begin to finger fuck her harder and start sucking on her clit. "Oh my god baby, that's it, right there, right there, Oooooooh." Beatrice yells out.

Her climax gave me a sense of pride as that was one of the quickest I've gotten a woman off. She thanks me and I help her off the desk. We both head to the bathroom to freshen up and we head for the elevator. A quick look at the clock and it's seven minutes to 8am. On the elevator it is just us and I get one last kiss in. Damn she is such a great kiss her I could lay in bed and kiss her all week.

On my way outside to my car I spot Marie around a corner having a quick morning smoke with a female colleague. I think to myself I probably shouldn't but I walk over anyway. She smiles at me and I go in for a kiss. We hold it for about a minute. Her colleague just stood there stunned. Once we break the kiss I whisper in her ear, "The taste in my mouth is Beatrice's pussy juices with some of my cum mixed in. Have a nice day."

Marie gives me her signature wicked smile I've gotten accustomed to. I get into my car I can see her colleague ask what was that all about as they walk back inside. As I pull out of the parking lot and head to work, I think to myself these last few days have been so surreal. The plan was just to hang and bang, now I'm driving away with memories I'll never forget. Man, my twenties were littered with wild experiences. Sometimes you have to live in the moment.

12