All Comments on 'Group Discount'

by LexicalFantasy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AtrampboyAtrampboyalmost 3 years ago

Loving this series! Grwat characters, great concept and well told! Thank you and please, write faster!

DominicNicoleDominicNicolealmost 3 years ago

Great chapter and looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was really hot

Dreamer2019Dreamer2019over 2 years ago

Read this with a guy I chat with and we're both so turned on. So damn hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good God. I Didn't think this little tale of yours could get any hotter, but it did. I love how you're slowly giving readers insight into the characters as you develop them. The sex was steamy and bawdy, but there is also a great plot right underneath it all. Excellent job, Dow.

General_PictonGeneral_Pictonover 2 years ago

Another great chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some writers on this site have equally sexy ideas for stories, but very few of theirs are as well written. Thank you for your attention to character, dialogue and pacing, and if it’s not too geeky to mention, thanks especially for taking pains with grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing. It was a slow draw to a strong climax. Everyone's emotions and feelings were detailed.

Frisky60Frisky605 months ago

Well written and few mistakes. As the character Grant was turned off by women who couldn’t spell correctly in their messaging, so too I don’t like Literotica stories that are full of grammatical errors. This is a breath of fresh air! And sexy as hell! What a lucky guy Grant is! I look forward to reading more of your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexicalFantasy@LexicalFantasy
I love words. Many of the phrases used on this site are unlike any I’ve ever written before. Should anyone find out who I am, I’ll lose my career.