Group Fun in the Adult Theater

Story Info
Disappointed in a swing club, an adult theater satisfies.
1.5k words
4.3
76.4k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am John and my wife is Karen. She is about 5'8" and what some folks would call "thick", with a 40DD chest and smaller hips. She is not fat, but is big boned like Anna Nichole Smith.

We were in Houston for a few days. On Saturday night we went to a local swing club for a "wear your swim wear" party night. Karen wore her one piece swim suit with a light cover up. After a few hours we left the party as it was quite cliquish and we weren't part of the click. I knew that not too far from our hotel was an adult store so we headed there. We entered, and noticed there were several black guys hanging around the front counter. The store clerked bragged to us about the large new projection screen in the theater and that it was free for couples. We decided to check it out.

We entered a small theater about the size of a living room in most houses. In the back there was one old long couch. There were three rows of chairs each 6 chairs wide with about a foot of space between each chair. The chairs were of the metal frame variety but had thickly padded seats. All the chairs were empty so we went to the middle row and each took a seat with me on Karen's right. The large projection screen was showing a movie of a white woman alternating sucking on two large black cocks.

Soon after we sat down, several men sat down around us. I glanced around and there were 3 men behind us, 2 in front of us and one large man next to Karen. He must have been 6 and ½ feet tall and very wide at the shoulder. While looking around I turned toward Karen and began to squeeze her right tit through her swim suit. I reached up and pulled the top of her suit down so that I could have better access. The man next to her looked at me questioningly and I nodded my head at him. He reached out and copied my actions on Karen's left tit. He then leaned his head forward and started sucking her nipple, so I did the same. Though Karen's tits aren't super sensitive, she loves her nipples gently sucked and I could tell she was enjoying it. She reached for my crotch so I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock, which she grabbed with her hand and started jerking off. I reached down to rub her pussy and found that the other man's hand was already there. I pulled my mouth off her tit and looked down to watch him rub her pussy. As soon as I had my mouth off I noticed a hand from one of the men behind us snake forward and cup her tit and started teasing the nipple. I returned my gaze to the hand in her lap which was now rubbing her naked pussy with her swim suit pulled to the side. I leaned forward a bit and could see that she also had his cock in her hand and was jerking him off. His cock was about 8 inches long and very thick. I looked up to her face and she had her eyes closed and was obviously enjoying herself.

The guys that had been seated in front of us had come around the end of the rows and were now standing beside us watching. I leaned in and whispered in Karen's ear that I was going to let someone else have my seat while I watched and she should enjoy herself. She opened her eyes and smiled at me and released my cock. I stood up, and turned around with my back to the seats so I could watch. Immediately the man previously standing next to me took my seat, unzipped his pants and guided Karen's hand to his hard cock. The big man to her left took his lips off her tit and stood up putting his right knee in the seat. He reached behind Karen's head and guided her mouth to his large hard cock. She held his cock with her left hand and sucked furiously on the big black head, getting as much as she could in her mouth. The man to her right started plunging his fingers in and out of her now unoccupied pussy. After a few moments of this she turned her head to me and asked if I had some condoms. I said I did, she said give him one and indicated the big man on her left. She then stood up, pulled her swim suit completely off and kneeled in her chair with her big tits hanging over the back. Immediately the guys that had been behind her reached for her tits and one of them took his cock and brought it to her lips. She rested her upper body on her left arm on top of the chair and used her right hand to hold his cock while she sucked and licked it.

I reached into the bag of stuff we brought and pulled out a condom and handed it to the big black guy. He tore it open and tried to get it on his cock, but his cock was just too wide for it. I knew that Karen had never had a cock this thick before and would really enjoy it, so I took a chance and motioned for him to lean down and I asked him if he was clean and disease free. He nodded his head yes. I told him, that I would never forget his face and if he was lying, I would track him and find him. He looked me in the eye and swore he was clean. I motioned him toward her. He moved behind her and gently rubbed the head of his big black cock on her wet pussy lips. He then slowly started working it in and out with short strokes. In just a few seconds he was holding her hips, going all the way in and his big hanging balls were slapping her pussy. Every time he would slam his cock in, Karen would be forced down on the cock in front of her. She was occasionally moaning around the cock in her mouth, obviously enjoying the hard fucking she was getting. For balance she had moved both her hands on the upper thighs of the man she was sucking, but now the guys on each side of him reached forward to hold her up and put her hands on their cocks instead. She was now being fucked by one big black cock, sucking another and sort of jerking off two more.

The guy she was sucking was the first to cum and he did so while his cock was buried in her mouth. She swallowed it all. He pulled his cock from her mouth and immediately it was replaced by one of the guys she was jerking off. He didn't last long and right after she swallowed and her mouth was empty it was quickly filled and the third guy enjoyed her talents until he came too. The big guy in her pussy kept pumping while all three of them were coming but eventually he looked around at me and said that he was about to cum and where should he do it. I told him to fill her up. A few strokes later he groaned and stopped and shook as he pumped her once tight pussy full. As he slowly pulled his big tool out, a large amount of cum dripped out of her pussy onto the floor.

Karen turned around and sat down, thinking she was done, but there were still two hard cocks that had been up front that needed relief. So she motioned them to come forward and she started jerking them off. As they got closer to coming she started rubbing them on her big tits and they both came all over her tits. She sat back with cum dripping off her tits and out of her pussy and a grin on her face. The guys all left so we were the only ones left in the theater. I reached down into the bag and pulled a pack of cigarettes out and handed them to her with a lighter. She lit a cigarette and dropped the pack and lighter back in the bag. She doesn't normally smoke but she knows that I have something of a smoking fetish and associate sexy smoking women with slutty behavior. I took her hand and led her to the couch in the back.

She lay down on her back and I moved above her and slowly sunk my hard aching cock into her warm, wet stretched out pussy. I could barely feel the walls, but I could feel the warm wetness surround my cock. I wish I could say I lasted a long time, but looking down at my slutty, smoking, just fucked wife was more than I could take and I came long and hard. She reached down and put out the cigarette, I went and got our stuff and she walked out just like she was, naked and dripping cum.