All Comments on 'Group Pickup'

by Corrupter66

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ite like it's been written by a 50 year old man who lives in his mother's basement... dialogue is old and tired and the female character does not do feel authentic.

FatdickthickFatdickthickabout 3 years ago

I thought it was a pretty good story but it was somewhat predictable. Still made my dick hard though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My fiance and I were at a party. I got a call to work sure I wanted to keep the job. I said Fran I hate to leave you here and I will take you home quickly if you want me to. She said no I'll be ok here with friends quit worrying about me. We kissed and hugged. I went to work. I was around 2 hours gone and job completed so I could get back to the party. I sent it text to Fran but didn't get a reply. Also I called no answer I left a message called me love I'm on my way back.I walked in and didn't see her. So I called again before talking to anyone. Her phone was in her purse at the entryway. I thought no wonder she hadn't responded. I went on the look. Hey Fred a friend of ours. Have you seen Fran? He gave me a look that said it wasn't good. WHAT I asked? She has been drinking and went upstairs to lay down. Really she hasn't ever drank much at all. What aren't you telling me Fred? Joshua and Marty took her up a few minutes ago and haven't came back down. Two local football jocks. I figured now that I was going to get the Hell beat out of me. I was the state wrestling champion for my weight and my uncle had taught me a lot about fighting but those guy's were big. They also preyed on white women. I flew up the stairs and kicked the door open when I found it locked. I was on them like stink on shit. Of course I was hit several times.I just hit Marty and I was pretty sure he was done. I kicked him again in the nuts for good measure. Just as Joshua hit me in the back. He didn't actually hit me. He was falling because Fred had hit him with a bat and he fell on me. I said Fred could you at least get the shit off of me. Fran was crying and grabbed me thanking me for saving her. Joshua and Marty both were thrown out of the party with the threat it they tried anything stupid Fran would file rape charges. There were several witnesses who had said they would testify if needed. We hardly ever seen them since then. That was fine with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous