All Comments on 'Group Project'

by LexicalFantasy

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dear LexicalFantasy:

A great story! You write very well. Grant is certainly moving past his grief.

Mission accomplished. A grieving man is brought out of his sadness with some flirtatious outreach by cute and concerned colleagues.

What a great birthday party, especially the end.

I, and probably ll your readers look forward to your next episode, wanting to see what might happen with: Grant and Issa; Grant and Jennifer; and also with Bethany and Claire. The potential combinations are intriguing.

Thank you.ellent.

TalonDCTalonDCalmost 3 years ago

Really well done. Please keep writing.

PrfsrPrfsralmost 3 years ago

Excellent story. Let Issa stay away. Her presence was just enough to show that she isn’t needed. There are enough stories to be told with the colleagues and perhaps their friends or husbands. Keep writing.

DominicNicoleDominicNicolealmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story. Thank you so much for sharing. I hope you will grace us with more wonderful work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, and we need several sequels. Please keep Issa in the story. Issa needs to be part the future swinging. It will be so much more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

what could have been a great story was ruined being rushed, and the man who was so confident and sexy was turned into a desperate idiot begging to touch Jen in the car. Simply the turn to sex was on the second page too quick, and the story should have been developed more to prepare for that. Jen. herself was made to look like a whore and her sassy sex appeal displayed initially was destroyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Utterly exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

But the sex is much too rushed. Too automatic.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an amazing erotic tale. The scene in the car was spectacular and then the sex at the end was perfect! Where can coworkers like this be found? I'd quite my job tomorrow if I knew.

ValendonValendonover 2 years ago

Beautifully written and blazing hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That good have just come back a read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just realized there are more parts to this saga. Can’t wait to read more about Grant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A hidden gem

General_PictonGeneral_Pictonover 2 years ago

Loved it, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Arousing

Contemplationk2Contemplationk2almost 2 years ago

A+ for complexity and development

Incredible build up of passion

NEOLSwedeNEOLSwedealmost 2 years ago

What else can I add to the others, maybe that I really, really liked it! Nicely written and I am patiently waiting for more (just like good sex)

Phlycpl210Phlycpl210over 1 year ago

That was hot. It was a tad wordy, very descriptive, but extremely hot...especially the 3some with the voyeur. Well do e.

D&A

ShelleysGirlShelleysGirlover 1 year ago

I'm pleased the back-stories of the characters are slowly emerging along with their current sexual and emotional activities. Oh to be middle-aged again!

Aurora_DickensonAurora_Dickensonover 1 year ago

I loved the story, which was artfully developed. I am off to see if there are any sequels ....

Bronze20Bronze20over 1 year ago

One of the best and most realistic stories I’ve ever read on here. You have us all wanting to work for that company…or else just wanting to trade places with Grant. And, I believe it goes without mentioning we’d all love to meat Mrs. Jennifer.

billdaviesbilldavies10 months ago

Beautifully constructed story and hot as hell. Bravo

LuuvLuuvabout 2 months ago

I only wish it was longer. My cock enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexicalFantasy@LexicalFantasy
I love words. Many of the phrases used on this site are unlike any I’ve ever written before. Should anyone find out who I am, I’ll lose my career.