All Comments on 'Group Think'

by LexicalFantasy

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a very good story. I would love to see Grant and Jennifer continue with Claire and Bethany continuing to live/sleep with him. I don't think Danny would object to sharing with Grant if they continued to swap with him. I'll admit the idea of Jennifer also joining in with the girls is also very enticing. Thank you for taking the time to write and share this. I hope this has a happy ending when you eventually decide to wrap up the series.

wallace99wallace99over 2 years ago

Excellent chapter, can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You maintain the sensuality in the story along with all the action. Great job! I hope you continue the series with more involvement from Jennifer.

K_DesireK_Desireover 2 years ago

You are a master storyteller. I have enjoyed all three of your efforts. I hope there is a lot more to come from you!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

You cant leave us hanging with 3 great chapters of this great cast of characters. We need more of your Texas Yarn Spinning with this cast. Its your show, Hoss, tell us what happens next.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You must continue this. Please!

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsover 2 years ago

I loved this series of 3 stories. The sex action was so outrageously over-the-top, and the way you created the personalities of the characters was very skillful. You threw in the women from the dating app as a red herring too. I loved the ending, how you turned it round so that was actually Jennifer who organized it. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great stuff. Keep going.

photokenphotokenover 2 years ago

Great story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story and characters, looking forward to more adventures with this group.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One a hell of betrayal for hubby. It involved emotion and I hope Danny divorce this cheating skank. But I guess author was too deprave to write a btb stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written … one of my favorites ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 Stars. The four of them make a great couple. Hmm - what happens now?

ScubinskyScubinskyover 2 years ago

Your stories are so incredible that I’m doing something I’ve never done before, writing a comment to say (a) THANK YOU, and (b) keep at it.

Your ability to come up with a creative storyline AND turn it into captivating prose is, I believe, very rare. Please keep at it and don’t get too caught up in the refinement process: your characters reveal raw emotion without being overly dramatic and if the story is too refined some of that raw emotion will be missed by me and perhaps others.

Again, THANK YOU for sharing your creativity and giving your time to go through the often arduous production process in order to make your creativity available to others.

WillieWolfeWillieWolfeover 2 years ago

I love these stories. Was pleased Danny was included and it wasn't behind his back. Would like to see the friendship between Danny and Grant develop while the share and explore these beautiful women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Five from me

melanieatplaymelanieatplayover 2 years ago

You write sex so well and you weave the characters together effortlessly. Truly top-shelf writing, I'm really impressed with you.

sixlashessixlashesover 2 years ago

Loved it. Please continue this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These stories are just lovely and have been a deight to be a part of. I say be a part of because your writing is so immediate that it brings the reader in, almost like we are ourselves characters (I wish!!). You have woven a heartfelt backstory most of us can relate to with strong character development, good dialogue, humour and mind-blowing sex. Man, you are the whole package! I hope you are writing novels - I want to read them. Although I never want it to take you away from writing more for this venue! THANK YOU!

PetestekPetestekover 2 years ago

these stories about G made me happy, thanks to the author! really, it's a masterpiece! And please, there is no need to continue, there simply cannot be a better ending. but, author, keep writing other stories please. you do it perfectly: pace, language, dialogue, plot, mood and everything else .... It's wonderful and delightful! Thanks again from the bottom of my heart!

General_PictonGeneral_Pictonover 2 years ago

A really good series. Thank you.

I would echo what someone else said. Don’t write more of this story, but do write others; I look forward to reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It is the best of the 4 Please do a 5th with Grant and Jennifer together with Bethany and/or Claire

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a beautiful story. True its a fantasy but a beautiful one.

jack0967jack096712 months ago

I love how you jumped right into the action, but kept a nice balance between conversation and sex as the story bounced along. Very hot!

lookn4Love2lookn4Love28 months ago

Love this series. Looking forward to more!

Frisky60Frisky605 months ago

I really like the pace of this story. Not too fast and shallow or slow and boring. Good grammar and very few typos. Good intimate descriptions of the sexy action that keeps me riveted. Well done! Keep up the great work!

LuuvLuuvabout 2 months ago

Super hot! Love this series. I’ve came as much as the male characters because I do when they do in the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexicalFantasy@LexicalFantasy
I love words. Many of the phrases used on this site are unlike any I’ve ever written before. Should anyone find out who I am, I’ll lose my career.