Group Think

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny raised his eyebrows, and shot his wife a curious look. She didn't seem to notice.

"I agree," Claire added. "Roasting the veggies and potatoes makes them even more delicious."

They were into the second bottle of wine, when Danny had a question.

"What's it like, the three of you living together? I mean, how do you deal with jealousy? Aren't someone's feelings going to get hurt?"

Bethany spoke up first. "I'm not sure we're into this long enough to answer that. But we're comfortable with each other. No one is possessive. I think there's a lot of mutual trust and respect."

"We're still figuring things out," Grant said, and paused to take a swallow from his wine glass. "But I'm just enjoying the ride, and whatever happens, it won't diminish how I feel about these wonderful women." Grant hoped his comment didn't make it too obvious that the 'wonderful women' included Jennifer.

"Save room for dessert," Claire announced. "I whipped up something a little special. It's a chocolate fudge cake. Actually, I made two. One regular, and one...cannabis infused."

"Sounds good," commented Jennifer. "I'll definitely have some cake, but without the edible. I don't handle that stuff very well, and besides, I can be the one to drive us home."

Once they finished dinner and the wine, Grant went in to make a pot of coffee, while Claire cut the cake. Grant also opted out of the edible version. By the time they'd finished dessert, it was getting dark. Grant turned on the pool lights and invited the group to get in the spa while he cleaned up. Again, he refused all offers to help. He scraped down the grill, and covered it. Then he took in all the dishes, rinsed them, and put them in the dishwasher. He mixed up some pineapple rum cocktails, put them on a tray and carried it out to the pool.

Jennifer and Danny were sitting on one side of the spa opposite Bethany and Claire. The married couple were holding each other close, but they were watching the two women make out. Bethany and Claire seemed oblivious to everyone else. Open mouths passionately explored each other. Claire cradled Bethany's head in her hands, while Bethany encircled Claire in her arms. Their breasts pressed together just below the surface of the bubbling water.

"I brought drinks," announced Grant. "Pineapple rum cocktail anyone?"

"Interesting choice," laughed Jennifer. "Drink up honey, I like how it makes your sperm taste."

"Even if that folk lore was true," Danny replied, "it would take another day to get into my system. I don't want to wait that long, if you're offering a happy ending to this date."

Jennifer snuggled up to her husband, and massaged his chest with one hand. Danny kept his eyes on the two women in front of him. The spa was only six feet wide. The knees of the two couples were nearly touching. One of Bethany's hands had disappeared under the water, and from the way Claire was squirming, the others could guess what was happening. After delivering drinks to Jennifer and Danny, Grant walked around to the other side of the spa. He gazed down at his two roommates. He could see the swell of Claire's breasts as they pressed against Bethany. The young brunette was clearly fingering the tall blonde as they kissed.

Claire leaned her head back and opened her eyes. "Come and join us barkeep. We'll make room in the middle."

Without hesitation, Grant set down the tray and got in the water. He wanted to get out of view quickly to hide the tent that had suddenly occurred in this swim trunks. Sliding in between the two women, he felt Bethany's hand move away from between Claire's legs. A second later, he felt that hand on his own crotch, caressing his throbbing organ. He gave B a surprised look, and in response she kissed him.

"Dinner and a show," quipped Jennifer. "We'll be sure to leave a good Yelp review."

Danny said nothing. Though embracing his wife, his eyes were locked on the threesome opposite them.

Bethany broke off her kiss, and turned Grant's face toward Claire. She smiled, licked her lips, and took her turn. She closed her eyes briefly, but as the kiss intensified, she opened them and seemed to gaze into his soul. Grant felt a nervous excitement in his stomach. With his arms around both women, he soon felt two hands on massaging his cock. He wondered if the others could tell what was happening under the water. Then realized he didn't care. He pulled away from the kiss, leaned his head back on the side of the spa and savored the experience.

"You two are too much for me," he whispered. He reached around to cup Claire's left breast with one hand, and Bethany's right breast with the other. Grant felt for the nipple underneath the bikini top. He rubbed and teased as the girls nestled closer to him. One of them stroked his shaft, while the other fondled his balls. Grant opened his eyes and saw Jennifer and Danny were absorbed in making out. Between the bubbles, it looked like Jennifer might have her hand between her husband's legs as well.

Just as the girls seemed ready to strip his bathing suit off, Grant moved his arms from around them, and pushed their hands away. Ignoring their quizzical looks, he grabbed Claire's right leg with one hand, and Bethany's left leg with the other, and hoisted them onto his lap. B immediately understood what he was doing, and spread her legs wider. Seeing that, Claire followed suit.

Grant reached between them simultaneously, searching for the heat that must be radiating from the center of their sex. With a minimum amount of fumbling, he fingered the smooth fabric covering both pubic mounds. With light pressure, he pushed between the folds. Since they were already underwater, he couldn't feel additional wetness, but he definitely felt the warmth. Bethany's bikini bottoms were smaller than Claire's, and her legs spread wider. Within seconds, Grant felt the right side of her labia was uncovered. The tight cloth split her in two, exposing half of her pussy to his touch. Bethany released a low moan. This seemed to ignite Claire, who reached down and pulled her swimsuit bottom aside to allow him inside.

As their fervor increased, so did the sounds of their pleasure. Suddenly, Grant heard a splash that made him open his eyes. Jennifer stood up in the spa, facing her husband. She bent down. His eyes took in her bottom, and water dripping from her crotch. She was close enough that he could have reached out and touched her, but his hands were otherwise occupied. With a jolt, he realized what Jennifer was doing. She was taking off Danny's swim trunks. When she finally wrested them free, she tossed them on the pool deck where they landed with a sloppy wet thud.

Jennifer stood up and turned around. Grant didn't meet her eyes at first. He was too busy staring at everything on display through her soaking wet, white bathing suit. Her nipples poked through, the large, dark shadow of her areola clearly visible behind them. She slowly sat down on her husband's lap, facing Grant. Lowering herself into the water, she wiggled in a way that Grant could tell she was impaling herself on her husband's cock, ever so slowly. Her eyes were closed, and she bit her lip as she slightly raised and lowered herself several times, until at last she settled all the way down. Her eyes fluttered open and fixed on Grant.

None of this exhibition was lost on Claire or Bethany. The blonde unhooked her bikini top, and cast it aside, revealing her beautiful breasts and ghost-like nipples. Bethany responded by pulling off her bottoms, dangling them above the water for all to see, and then tossing them on the deck next to the drink tray. Together, the girls quickly removed his suit. The hot, churning water felt glorious on his erection. Bethany stood up, moved between his legs, and turned her back to him. She mimicked Jennifer's move and lowered herself toward Grant's throbbing shaft. Claire leaned in and put her right breast in Grant's mouth, as her hand grabbed onto his cock, ready to guide it into Bethany's approaching aperture.

As if Grant didn't have enough to overwhelm his senses, he could still see Jennifer riding her husband. She seemed to be enjoying the view in front of her, as well as the physical sensation inside of her. For his part, Grant was determined to hold off any ejaculation for as long as possible. He gently bit down on Claire's nipple, just as Bethany's pussy lips reached the engorged head of his penis. As soon as he was inside her opening, she teased him. Squatting over him, she gently gyrated on the tip of his cock.

Claire pulled her breast from his mouth. She stood up, watering streaming from her sleek body, and circled around in front of him, kneeling in the water on his right side. Claire's mouth was on level with Bethany's breasts as she bounced up and down. He felt Claire's hand find his scrotum under the churning spa water. She held his tight sac in her hand and squeezed. It was almost at the point of pain, but it increased his pleasure.

Claire released him, as her fingers traced up his shaft, and around the place where Bethany was plunging herself up and down on his stiffness. Grant could tell when Claire turned her attentions completely to Bethany's clitoris. Bethany gasped, opened her eyes, and beamed a smile down at Claire. He felt B's vaginal walls contract around his penis, gripping him even more tightly, as her movements became more languid. While Claire's right hand was busy underwater fingering Bethany, her left hand pulled down Bethany's bikini top and groped one breast, while her mouth explored the other.

Grant slightly leaned his head around the gyrating bodies to the left in order to see what the married couple was doing. Jennifer's eyes immediately found his again.

She licked her lips and said, "Fuck me, honey."

Since she was sitting on Danny's cock, there wasn't much more he could do in response. Jennifer was in control, and savoring it. She continued moving up and down, impaled on her husband's erection, her hands on his thighs. Then, taking away one supporting hand, she reached up and began to pull down her bathing suit top.

Grant was trapped between wanting to shout for her to stop, and shouting for joy. He wanted to see her tits again, more than almost anything. But he was afraid that the mere sight of her breasts would make him immediately ejaculate. He was already struggling to withstand all the sensations and sights in front of him. Seeing more of Jennifer's magnificent body could be his undoing. Her eyes never left his, as her hand pulled away the soaked white material from her breasts. First one, then the other was exposed to view. Her swimsuit was bunched up underneath, supporting and holding up her tits in a way that made them seem even larger and more sensual than he thought possible. The air was colder than the spa water. It made her nipples stiff; and her areolas contract and pucker into darker, smaller, irregularly-shaped circles.

Jennifer reached up and began teasing her nipple, smiling at him in a way that was more than he could possibly endure.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum!" He made this announcement as he thrust himself upward into B's vagina, and shot load after load off sperm into her womb. Once he stopped trying to hold himself back, he just let himself enjoy the orgasm. The feeling of total freedom was something inexplicable. His unsheathed genitals were deeply embedded inside a lovely young woman. He was sharing his intimate genetic material with her. Unprotected. Without hesitation.

As Grant tried to regain his senses, several things happened at once. Claire began rubbing Bethan's clit more vigorously, and talking to her.

"Did he come in your pussy, baby girl?" Claire asked, looking up from B's tit and into her eyes. "How 'bout you come for me now? I want to feel you come while Grant's dick is still in you, and my finger is on your clit. Can you do that for me baby?"

Bethany's answer was limited to a slight nod of her head. Grant felt her body tense, and become rigid, as her breath came in gasps. Her vaginal walls contracted tightly around his still mostly erect penis. It made him glad to have maintained enough stiffness so that she could feel him inside her.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUUUUUUCK," she screamed, as her body began convulsing.

For the first time Grant wondered about the neighbors. He had visual privacy for his pool, but he was sure someone could hear Bethany's expletive of ecstasy. But that train of thought was quickly replaced by what was happening on the other side of the spa. Danny reached his limit, expedited by all the sounds being made a few feet away. He didn't say anything. It was just his panting and groaning that gave him away. Grant watched Jennifer's naked breasts jiggle as her husband emptied himself into her.

There was silence, and lots of heavy breathing. Bethany lifted herself off of Grant. His penis was not flaccid, but semi-erect. A glob of his semen dropped out of her, as she moved away. Grant scooped it out of the water and throw it over onto the lawn. Bethany squeezed between him and Claire. First she kissed him on the lips, and then turned to kiss the tall blonde. The kiss between the two women lasted a lot longer. And then Grant heard Bethany whisper something to Claire. He couldn't make it out, but it sounded like a question.

Now with his view of the other couple completely unobstructed, he watched Jennifer move off of Danny's lap and sit beside him. She had already pulled her bathing suit back up to cover her breasts. Danny smiled sheepishly at Grant, but quickly turned his attention to the two naked women opposite him. Actually, Claire wasn't yet completely naked, and it was if in that sudden realization, she stood up, pulled off her bikini bottoms, and tossed them onto the pool deck alongside Bethany's. She smiled at the group, and lowered herself back into the bubbling spa.

"Good thing we're on the pill," Jennifer said above the sound of the churning water. "I think this water has enough sperm in it to impregnate all three of us."

"Normally, I might say, ewww," Claire responded, "but right now, that sounds sexy as hell."

"To me too," replied Jennifer. "That's most likely because I haven't had an orgasm yet."

"Me neither," said Claire. "Bethany's the lucky one tonight."

Bethany said nothing. She simply began sucking Claire's left breast while fondling the other. Grant could see Danny's eyes widen at the sight. In most situations, staring would be a terrible mistake with your wife sitting next to you. But Danny couldn't help himself, and Jennifer didn't seem to mind. Instead, Grant could see her hand move between her husband's legs and begin to stroke him underwater. Grant could hear Bethany noisily suckling on Claire's tits, even though he couldn't see it.

Moments later, the sounds stopped, and Bethany turned to him. Her sweet, hot breath was in his ear.

"If you want to do something with Jennifer," she whispered, "this will be your chance. Don't fuck it up."

Chapter Three

Grant felt sick to his stomach. Or maybe he was just nervous. He didn't know what to do. He felt transfixed to his seat in the spa.

"What did Bethany mean that this was his chance with Jennifer?" he wondered, "she was full of her husband's sperm, just as Bethany was dripping with Grant's jism."

Before he could whisper a question back to Bethany, she turned away from him and stood up. Her tanned, toned, and wet body was mesmerizing. Even though he had just ejaculated inside her, Grant felt his cock stir to life. Bethany reached her hand toward Claire. The blonde took the hand extended to her, and raised out of the water. The two women stood side-by-side. At nearly six feet tall, Claire seemed to tower over her younger partner. Grant looked Claire over with great appreciation. Her fair skin, firm bottom, lanky, athletic frame were something to behold. It was still hard to believe that he had known both of these women in the most biblically intimate of ways. His erection fully restored, he still didn't know what to do.

Hand in hand, the two women took two steps toward the Danny and Jennifer.

"We couldn't help but notice," Bethany said, "that your husband seems to like us."

Danny's face was already flushed, but Grant could see it get redder. Jennifer never stopped stroking her husband, even as he seemed to try and shrink away from her grasp.

"Can't say I blame him," smirked Jennifer. "What's not to like?"

"That's sweet, Jen," Bethany replied, looking her co-worker in the eyes, "but what I want to know is, how would he feel if he saw his wife kissing another woman?"

It was hard to tell who was more surprised, Danny or his wife. For the first time, Jennifer seemed to be at a loss for a quick comeback. Seizing on that moment of hesitation, Bethany leaned forward, and kissed Jennifer's lips. Jennifer pulled back slightly, breaking contact, and then tilted her head back toward Bethany and with a smile, returned the kiss passionately. Bethany and Claire continued holding hands, but Bethany's other hand began groping Jennifer's breasts through her swimsuit.

Grant felt very lonely on the other side of the spa, as well as increasingly horny. He wrapped a hand around his erection, amazed at its rock-hardness so soon after climaxing. Danny was also just a spectator, but a lot closer to the action. His penis was still being stroked by his wife, though less attentively than moments earlier. His mouth agape, Danny didn't seem to know where to look or what to do with his hands.

"Hey Jen," interrupted Claire, "looks like you could use a little help with that." She pointed at the spot where the head of Danny's cock bobbed in and out of sight in the turbulent spa waters.

Jennifer broke away from kissing Bethany. She looked from Claire, to her husband, to Bethany, and back to Claire.

"I've been doing just fine on my own, haven't I honey?" It was more of a statement than a question.

"Um, yeah, you've been...great," Danny gulped.

"Well, he looks a little needy, and I'm a little needy, so maybe we could help each other out," Claire said in a tone that sounded reasonable, logical, and convincing.

"We'll give him back to you when we're done," Bethany's voice was playful. "We promise."

"I don't know if Danny wants to be with two women," Jennifer said in a way that could have been sarcastic or sincere.

Danny's eyes seemed to bulge. He didn't know the right answer, but Grant could tell what the guy wanted to say.

"And what am I supposed to do, watch?"

Claire gestured toward Grant. "He's pretty lonely. Maybe while we have some playtime with Danny, you could cheer up Grant."

"You wouldn't mind that, would you Danny?" Bethany asked.

This was a question Danny felt he could answer. He looked at Grant and then back to Jennifer.

"Um, no, I guess that would be ok."

Bethany helped Jennifer up, and then took her place beside Danny. Claire sat on the other side of the elated but befuddled husband. Again he didn't know what to touch, and looked up at his wife. Jennifer just smiled, shrugged her shoulders, and turned toward Grant. Even though Jennifer was blocking his view of the threesome's activities, Grant wouldn't have looked anyway. He was more fascinated with the woman coming toward him. So Grant didn't see Claire and Bethany handling Danny's penis, while sharing a three-way kiss. Grant didn't see how quickly Danny lost himself in the experience of having two naked women clinging to him, forgetting that his wife was headed toward another man.

"Do you have room for me, big boy?"

"Always and forever."

She stood in front of him, their legs touching. Jennifer was so tall, he had to crane his neck up at an uncomfortable angle in order to meet her gaze.

"We're already breaking your rule about naked touching," he said pointing to their legs, "I hope you're ok with that because I feel like there might be more of that happening soon."