Group Think

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed. "You're probably right, G-man. I'll allow it." She straddled his legs and sat down on his lap so they faced each other.

He reached up and moved her long, dark hair away from her face, tucking it behind her ear. Then, cupping his hand behind her neck, he pulled her lips toward his. The kiss felt like an electric charge in his body. As much as Grant wanted to continue to stare into Jennifer's beautiful eyes, his eyes involuntarily closed as he savored her mouth. Their tongues entwined and explored. He sucked on her bottom lip, plumped with her feverish excitement. He released her lip and plunged his tongue into her open mouth. She moaned so deeply that it made his jaw vibrate.

Jennifer suddenly pulled away. Grant looked at her inquiringly.

"I want you to take this off of me," she said, pointing at her swimsuit. "Can you handle that, G-man?"

"We'll find out. I've seen your breasts three times," he responded. "And every time I came immediately. That includes tonight."

"Well buckle up, because I need you around longer than immediately."

Grant pulled down the straps of her bathing suit simultaneously. Then he tugged the wet material over her breasts. He couldn't help himself, but grabbed them with both hands and buried his face between the damp mounds of flesh. His cock throbbed between them as he smothered himself with her tits. Coming up for air, he flattened his tongue and ran it over the areola of one breasts. He slathered the area with his saliva, and felt the hardness of her erect nipple with each pass. He repeated the process with her other breast, savoring every sensation.

"You like my titties, Grant?" He felt her pelvis shift, and begin grinding herself on his left thigh.

"I love them, and everything about you," he said with great sincerity.

"Keep making love to them," she said breathlessly, "you're going making me cum just from that."

Grant gave all his attention to teasing, licking, sucking, and worshiping the breasts he had fantasized about for so long. He hungered for them as if they were the only food he had ever tasted. The more he did this, the more his actions became frenzied, out of control. Grant realized the need to harness his energies, direct his wildness, in order to bring Jennifer pleasure. Slowing the movements of his mouth and hands, Grant returned his focus to her areolas. Still slick with his saliva, Grant licked one, while gently squeezing the other breast. Then he pulled the hard nipple between his lips, and continued tweaking the other nipple with his fingers.

The pressure of Jennifer's grinding increased. She began to pant and moan. She grasped his head and pulled him into her chest. Trapped between her large boobs, he did his best to suck them, while struggling to breathe. His cock was sticking straight up, and Jennifer was not only grinding downward on his thigh, but thrusting forward to wedge his rigid member between them.

Although finding it difficult to catch his breath, Grant had no intention of changing a thing. He wanted to make her come, more than he wanted to live. If he could pick how to die, this would now be his first choice. Suffocated in the bosom of this incredible woman. He loved all three of his co-workers. But there was something about Jennifer that he couldn't define.

And that's when she began to orgasm. It wasn't loud and explosive, as Jennifer often was in everyday life. It was quiet. She made sounds like a helpless kitten. Her body convulsed over and over again. He could feel or maybe hear her heart beating out of her chest. He felt a flood of wet warmth on his thigh, as her juices seeped from her body. Grant pried himself away from those glorious breasts in order to glimpse her face. It was still etched in beautiful agony. He would never forget that look. Her eyes fluttered open, caught his, and a smile rose like the sun. A smile that filled her eyes, and stretched her mouth.

"I've wanted that so much," she said. "It was worth waiting for."

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," he made the announcement like it was indisputable fact. "I can't believe I get to be with you."

"There's more to come," she replied, and glanced over her shoulder at the threesome which included her husband. "I'm not stopping. Now I want you in my mouth."

Getting off his lap, she guided him to sit on the edge of the spa. The water streamed from his body, as his throbbing hardness was exposed to the air. She knelt in the water between his legs and licked her lips. Grant couldn't help but glance across to see if Danny was troubled by what his wife was doing. Danny, however, wasn't looking. His face was buried between Claire's beautiful thighs. Grant assumed the blonde was enjoying the attention, but he couldn't see, because she was straddled by Bethany, who was riding her face.

Keeping her eyes on him, Jennifer kissed the tip of his cock. She licked the slit at the top, gathering a string of pre-cum with the tip of her tongue, and then swallowing. She pressed the engorged member between her lips, and then slowly, firmly, plunged down his length. He saw her nose nestle into his public hair. Her tongue massaged the backside of his penis. And as she held that position, he felt the warm wetness of her salvia drizzle down to his testicles. Then she began to move her mouth up and down the length of his shaft. Her movements were slow, and made a suctioning sound.

Grant never wanted this to end. He caressed her head, combing his fingers through her long, dark hair. He relished every sensation. Randomly, he regretted never having installed a camera in the pool area. How wonderful it would be to have captured this scene in order to replay it over and over. Dismissing the thought, he gave himself to enjoying all that Jennifer was doing.

Finally, she came up for air, and they kissed. Again, their tongues explored each other.

"My cock was in your mouth," he murmured through the kisses.

"It was," she said, adding with a gleam in her eye, "and I believe that was Bethany I tasted on you."

Grant didn't know whether he should be ashamed, or apologetic. So he just spoke the truth.

"I wanted it to be you. I always have."

"No worries. Besides, she tastes pretty good. If I didn't know better, I might want to try switching teams sometime. But right now, I need you inside me. I want you to shoot your load into my pussy."

Grant glanced over at the threesome a few feet away. Jennifer looked over as well. Danny was on the edge of the pool facing them, but his eyes were shut tight. He was experiencing a double blow job. The asses of the two women servicing him were out of the water, luridly exposed to their view.

"He more or less has a hall pass tonight," she commented, "although it was never stated, it looks like he's all in." She turned back to Grant. "And that's where I want you....all in...me."

With that, she took his hand, stood up, and led him over to a padded lounge chair. He helped her settle back on the cushion. She put a leg on each side of the chair, spread-eagled before him. Her finger found the hood of her clit, and she gently rubbed it. Then with her other fingers, she splayed open her labia, and gave Grant a look of unadulterated lust.

Grant was mesmerized. He wanted to experience everything about her body, but the sight was so overwhelming, he was transfixed. Jennifer misread his hesitation.

"Don't worry, my love. You aren't getting sloppy seconds."

Grant gave her a puzzled look, and at the same moment, remembered how her husband had ejaculated into her earlier. This realization made her words more baffling.

"I gave hubby an early Christmas present," she explained. "I let him cum in my ass. Do you know why?"

Grant shook his head, still confused.

"I let him cum in my ass," she cooed, "because I wanted you in my pussy."

Grant found it hard to breath. The way his heart was beating, he wondered if he was having a panic attack, or worse. Again, it felt like a great way to die. His response was to get between her open thighs and cover her pubic mound with his mouth. Foreplay was long over. There was no time to waste. He heard Jennifer gasp as he sucked her entire sex. Then he thrust his tongue into her wet opening. As he enjoyed the silky texture of her vagina, his nose was rubbing against her engorged clit. He increased the friction as best he could, while his tongue plunged in and out of her. He could feel her climbing toward orgasm.

Reaching up, he gripped a breast in each hand. He sensed that she wanted him to be rougher, and he squeezed them tightly, pinching the nipples. At the same time, he moved his lips to her erect clit, and sucked it in. This orgasm hit her like a train. She shuddered and gasped for air. She twisted and turned in a way that made it difficult for him to hold on. He stopped his ministrations, but kept as much contact with her as possible. While she regained her senses, he caressed her body. His hands moved carefully over her belly and breasts, up to her neck and back again. She was slick with sweat.

Jennifer opened her eyes and sat up, forcing Grant to raise himself to his knees on the chair. His cock was rigid and throbbing. She gripped it and looked into his eyes.

"It's your turn to put this beautiful thing in me," and then she swallowed him again.

Grant's balls tightened against his body. He felt totally weak and completely powerful at the same time. He lifted her head, and she released his erection from her mouth with a pop. She smiled wickedly as she leaned back on the lounge chair and spread her long legs wide. The angles were tricky and Grant fumbled to figure out how to arrange himself. He ended up straddling the chair, lifting her hips and pulling her toward him. Her hand guided his pulsating cock into her dripping slit.

As he slid into her, it was like a dream. His fantasy had collided with real life.

"You are so wet," he groaned.

"You made me wet...I've wanted your cock in me for so long."

"You feel so good. I don't think...I can...last...so good..."

"Take your time, baby. I want you to enjoy it."

Grant looked at the woman who had opened herself to him completely. Her hair was spread out on the chair back like a dark, tangled halo. Her face glistened with perspiration. Her lips plumped from all the passionate kisses. He was lost in her eyes that glinted with desire, or something more.

"I love you, Jennifer," he whispered as he rammed his penis deeply inside her.

Her eyes opened wide, either from the force of his thrust, or from his declaration. She put a finger to his lips.

"Hush, now," she said, "and fuck me."

No further instruction was needed. Grant plunged in and out of Jennifer; rhythmically, exuberantly, and without reservation. After a few moments of abandon, he stilled himself to forestall the inevitable. Slowly he withdrew his shaft until just the head remained inside her. He paused, pulling back still farther as she pushed her hips toward him, begging for him to re-enter. When he could stand it no more, he sank his penis into her again, reveling in the sound made when their loins slapped together.

"I'm going to cum in you," he stated, as he returned to thrusting himself in and out of her sopping, warm, and welcoming hole.

"I...want..." she grunted as each thrust pushed the air out of her lungs, "...you to....fill my...pussy...with your cum!"

Still staring into her eyes, Grant managed one final plunge, and released his sperm inside her. Even though he'd already climaxed earlier, his emission seemed endless and copious. Jennifer wrapped her legs around his back and crushed herself into him. As Grant continued to shudder, he recognized she was close to cumming again. He squeezed his buttocks tightly, and forced more blood flow into his penis. Feeling his cock swell again, however slightly, pushed Jennifer over the edge. Her body quaked, and he collapsed on top of her.

Neither of them could move. Neither of them wanted to.

In the background, Grant could hear some moaning. He hoped it was going well for the three of them. Nothing could top what he had experienced with Jennifer. He touched her face, she opened her eyes, and smiled. They shared a lingering kiss.

"I do love you, you know," he sighed. "It's not just lust. You are everything I could ever want in a partner."

"I love you too, G-man. But savor this, because...it can't continue."

"Why? I mean..." he stammered, "we can work out something."

"You should know," she said with a solemn look, "it took a lot to make this happen."

"What do you mean?"

"Your girls love you so much," she answered, "and they love me so much, that they planned it all."

Grant was dumbfounded. It had all unfolded so naturally, innocently. Or so it had seemed to him.

"I was in on it, of course," she continued, "but they were willing to make Danny so blind with lust, that it didn't matter if his wife was fucking you."

Gratitude mingled with a dose of manipulation in Grant's brain. However it happened, it had allowed him to indulge in his greatest fantasy. Intimacy with Jennifer is what he craved. Deep down, he knew that this had not put out the fire. It had merely stoked it. He lifted her breasts and planted a kiss on each nipple.

"Don't start something you can't finish, baby," she breathed.

"Oh, I'm going to finish it," he declared confidently. "The only thing that can keep me away from you, is you. Until you tell me to go away, I'm yours forever."

Jennifer sighed, and smiled. She ran her fingers through his hair as he continued kissing her breasts. She felt him growing hard against her leg.

"Maybe," she said thoughtfully, as she felt her own desire stirring again, "maybe, we can find a way to do this...oh, right there...maybe the girls...will join in...maybe I should taste pussy...you seem to like it...so...you're hard..."

Grant mounted her again. The sound of her gasp drove him crazy with desire. He would fuck her now. The only way it would be for the last time, was if the world exploded at midnight.