Groupie (him)

Story Info
Sweet and sensual first time (for her). Multiple orgasms.
9.8k words
4.72
12.8k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omenainen
Omenainen
440 Followers

Some of the crew had come up with a practice of taking polaroids of groupies interested in coming backstage, allowing the musicians to select whom they wanted without actually meeting them. They also saved the pictures and commented on them later, a practice he disapproved of. He disapproved of the whole photo thing, actually, but wasn't above using it when he wanted company. It was way better for him then having to go out and pick one in person.

This was a smallish town in the Midwest. He was in a good mood after the show, energized. It had been a good one tonight and he didn't feel like going to sleep just yet, so he swallowed his sense of decency and asked for the stack of photos. They consented to having their photo taken for him to choose from, after all.

Most were straight up too pushy, small town pretty, a little trashy, and he didn't feel attracted to them at all.

Then he came across her. Long, straight hair of dark brown, big brown eyes, solemn and a little apprehensive look on her face, looking at the camera a little under her brow. He got curious, it seemed there was some depth to this one. He decided to go with his instincts and showed the picture to Jeff, the crew member handling them tonight. Jeff raised his eyebrows, he had mostly gone through busty blondes recently, but went for it without commenting. He turned back to his dressing room, walked up to the mirror, smiled at his reflection and tousled his curly hair. He picked up a towel from the table and dried his neck with it, he was still sweaty after performing.

There was a knock on the door, the girl came in, Jeff closed the door behind her. She remained standing by the door, looking at him across the room, and he thought she looked nervous.

"Hello there," he said, friendly. "What's your name?"

"Annabel," she replied. She had a nice voice, quite low and soft.

"Hi Annabel, I'm Ted," he said and now she smiled, and she was truly beautiful when she did.

"I know," she said.

"You want a drink?" he asked, turning to see what he had to offer. "Or are you too young for that?"

"I'm nineteen," she said.

"Yeah? I'm twenty...twenty six, or what? Something like that, anyway."

She smiled again. Beer might be okay? He opened two beers, sat on the sofa, and gestured to her with a bottle. She came and sat beside him, at a small distance, and they looked at each other.

"So, what did you want to see me for?" he asked, when she seemed to be at a loss coming up with something to say.

"I want to make love with you," she said and blushed.

He choked on his beer and then laughed.

"Wow, okay," he said, "Yeah, don't bother with autographs and shit, just straight to it, huh?"

And he smiled at her. She seemed less than impressed with herself.

"Too blunt?" she said. "I'm sorry. I just thought that's...that's what you do with...fans. After the show."

"Well, can't say I haven't," he said. "But I'm not gonna just attack you, don't be afraid."

She seemed somehow ill at ease, definitely not lusty or like she wanted him to just jump her, and yet she had said she wanted it. There was now something to this, and he looked at her, thoughtful. He touched her cheek, leaned closer and kissed her.

Her lips were soft and warm, sensual, he kissed her gently and slowly. She responded but didn't take initiative, waited for him to kiss her, add a little tongue. She was sweet but he still didn't get the vibe of her wanting him.

He stopped kissing her and just stroked her cheek.

"So tell me," he said. "What is it you want with me?"

"I want to make love with you," she replied.

They looked at each other, and he said, "Yeah, you keep saying that, but it's not the vibe I get off you."

"I'm sorry," she said and looked disappointed at herself. "I guess I don't know how."

He understood in a flash. "You haven't done it before?"

She blushed again and broke eye contact, she looked at his chest or somewhere thereabouts. He had only a vest on, his chest was bare with only a few necklaces hanging on it.

"Oh, girl," he said gently. "You thought I'd just jump you? I need you to want me, I won't just use you."

"Well I want you," she whispered. "But I don't know how to do it."

"Darling," he said and touched her chin, lifted it so that she met his eyes again. "Your first time shouldn't be on some crummy backstage sofa. You deserve better. Don't you know that?"

"Well I do know but what can I do," she said, flaring up. "You know how shitty it is to live in a small town like this? I know everyone here! I don't want to do it with any of the guys in school, I don't want to give it to any of them, and it's not like I can do it with anyone else, either. And I really do like you. But I'm sorry I said anything, I shouldn't have come, I'll just have to wait until I can move away from here to go to college or something. Or die an old maid."

He was amazed at her outburst and alarmed to see tears in her eyes.

"Honey," he said and wiped a tear from her cheek. "I do know what it's like to live in a small town. I understand you. Please don't be sad."

This had somehow gotten quite deep quite suddenly.

"Can I hug you?" he asked.

She came closer, and he wrapped his arms around her, trying not to pull on her long hair. She shivered and wrapped her arms around him carefully, touching his back, and now there was something there. He didn't doubt she had the kind of crush on him many fans did, and he didn't wonder about her fantasizing about him. He really could identify with small town living, it wasn't that far behind in his past, growing up in a dump much like this one.

And he thought about doing it with her, showing her what it was about, loving her like these small town boys probably had no idea how to do. It was arousing to think of setting a baseline for all the ones to come after him. And yet he hesitated. It felt like a lot, and he felt the weight of it.

"You know what," he said and detached himself to see her face. "I'll try if you want me to. But not here, not like this. Can you come back to the hotel with me?"

She nodded, seriously, there was a look of anticipation and thrill on her face. And nervousness.

"And I tell you right now, I won't do it if I can't make it right for you, okay?" he said. "I don't get any kicks out of just doing it, I need you to want me and I need you to enjoy it. And don't be alarmed, it's my job to make it be like that, okay? You don't have to worry about not doing something right. And I won't do anything you don't want me to, and we don't have to go through with it if you don't want to. Okay?"

She smiled at him, that startlingly beautiful smile again, and now there was a hint of arousal about her. He smiled back at her, and then he went to call Jeff to get them a ride to his hotel.

-#-#-#-#-#-

He walked over to turn on the bedside light and turned off the main light. She watched him do it, and he got the impression she was excited now, but more nervous. He knew he needed to take it slow, make it count, make sure she would get properly aroused. The challenge excited him, and he smiled at her across the room.

She smiled back, and said, "So what now?"

"Whatever you want," he said as he walked back to her, took her into his arms. "And I know you don't know what to want, and I hope I can show you. But tell me, is there something you know you want? What do you think about when you touch yourself?"

She blushed again.

"I'm sorry," he said, "But we're gonna have to talk about it some. I need you to tell me if something works or doesn't work for you."

"Well, okay," she said. "But it's kinda hard to think about something you don't know about. So I can't put it into words so well."

"Okay, fair enough," he said. "But don't hesitate to tell me if I'm doing something you don't like, okay? It's important. I want you to trust me. I need you to trust me."

"Okay," she whispered and tilted her head for him to kiss her.

He took her face in his hands and kissed her slowly, gently, but adding more heat. He held her face at first and then moved his hands slowly, caressing her cheeks, her neck near her ears, then lower. She touched his back, first just holding him over his vest, but then she started to stroke his back, and slowly she searched for the hem of the vest and slid her palms on his skin.

She had a good touch. She was gentle, feeling up his skin, and her palms were smooth and warm. She went slowly through his back, and it felt good. He felt his penis stir and thought she probably didn't feel it, she hadn't come close enough yet.

He broke the kiss, held her face and looked at her nicely, and she met his gaze and smiled. He kissed her lips, then her cheek near the corner of her mouth, then slowly along her jaw until he got near her ear.

He kissed her earlobe gently and breathed in her ear, not heavily, just a small, warm breath, and she sighed and pressed closer to him. He kissed her neck, using a little more tongue, and she bowed her head to the side and held him, her hands on the skin on his back. He let his hand slide down her back, feeling her shape, lightly but not carelessly, kissed her neck where it went down the collar of her t-shirt, and then he raised his head to see her.

"You alright?" he asked and he could see she was. She smiled and nodded, breathing a little heavier now, and he kissed her neck again and then back upwards to her ear. Now he sucked on her earlobe a little, drawing a small moan from her.

He was getting more confident this could actually work. It appeared she really did want him, she responded so well. He kissed her lips again and she responded, and now there was some actual want in her.

He lifted his head and looked at her, smiling, and then he took hold of her hands and guided them to his chest. She felt his skin and touched his nipples hesitantly, carefully. He smiled to encourage her. She let her hands slide on his skin, eventually pushing his vest to take it off, he moved his shoulders to help her, letting his vest fall on the floor. She touched his necklaces questioningly and he bowed his head, letting her take them off. She stood with the necklaces in her hand, clearly hesitant to just throw them on the floor, and he guided her towards the bed, gesturing to her to set them on the bedside table.

He sat on the edge of the bed. She looked down at him, and she didn't seem intimidated, only like she didn't know how to proceed, so he pulled her gently to sit in his lap, straddling him. She put her hands into his hair, feeling his curls, and he liked it, the feeling of her fingers against his scalp, her gentle strokes. He kissed her neck again and she pressed closer. He let his hands slide on her back, her sides, and started to pull her t-shirt out of her jeans. She didn't object, and when he got it out he put his hands on her skin.

He loved her wonderful texture, so smooth and soft and almost velvety. He touched her gently, started to feel up her back and sides, pushing the t-shirt higher, and she let him, until he'd pushed it high up and pulled it over her head.

She had a plain white cotton bra and her breasts were not big and not small, just a perfect handful. He kissed her neck again, letting her press against him slightly, and reached to open her bra. He pulled it off slowly and then he lifted his head from her neck to look at her breasts.

She had dark brown areolas, and her nipples were standing out, the bra had kept them pushed down but now they stood towards him. Her breasts were perfect, they looked just right for her, round and soft and perky.

"Your breasts are beautiful," he said with genuine admiration. "Can I kiss them?"

He looked up at her and realized she had been looking at him looking at her breasts, and now she smiled and nodded.

He bent his head closer and kissed her breasts gently, feeling its soft yielding firmness under his lips. He moved his lips slowly, touching around her breast, moving closer to the nipple slowly but surely, and when he finally touched it with his lips it was hard. He poked it with the tip of his tongue and she sighed, and when he took it in his mouth and sucked on it she moaned and pressed closer, pressed against him with her crotch, her hands in his hair, pulling him closer.

He was pleased with her reaction, it was flattering to invoke it in her. It made him get harder, both her wonderful breast in his mouth and her reaction to it and her pressing closer to him. She felt it, and moved her hips a little, grinding against him. He got harder still, but didn't address it, instead he kissed over to her other breast and kissed it in turn, as thoroughly.

She moaned and moved against him, and he moaned and twitched, and she looked at him, alarmed.

"Did I hurt you?" she asked.

"Oh no," he said and smiled. "It's just getting hard to sit now. You know how it works, right? I want you, I get harder."

They looked at each other, she moved a little against his crotch, he sighed and twitched again.

"Yeah, I want you, you know," he said. "You're beautiful."

She smiled, a little uncertain.

"Well but should you take your pants away, then?"

"I think I should shower," he said. "You wanna join me?"

She hesitated.

"Have you ever seen a man?" he asked, gently. She shook her head.

"Listen, honey," he said. "I'll just take a quick shower, okay? You make yourself comfortable. I've just been sweating so much I need to freshen up a bit. You can look at me after, if you wanna. Is that okay?"

"Yeah," she said.

He kissed her, then down to her breasts again, and then he keeled her over on the bed gently and got up, went to the bathroom.

He took a quick shower, taking care to scrub his genitals meticulously so his scent wouldn't throw her off, and then he turned the temperature cold to cool off a bit.

He half waited for her to have split when he was in the shower, but she hadn't. Instead she had taken off her jeans and gotten under the covers, and she looked at him, a little concerned but expectant, when he walked across the room with a towel around his waist.

He took the towel off, hung it to dry over the back of a chair, and walked to the bed. She was looking at his crotch, curiously, and he laid down beside her, on his back.

"So, look all you wanna," he said. "You can touch me, too, if you want to."

She got up on her elbow and looked at him. He couldn't see her expression, only the side of her face and the mane of her dark hair along her back. She looked, and it was really exciting, he could almost feel her eyes on his skin, and his penis got a little harder. She looked closer, then pulled back again, and he wondered what she was thinking.

He tried to imagine him through her eyes. His pubic hair was brown and curly, his penis was straight, his gland bulbous but maybe not now that it wasn't all hard. He had been told it was big, but he didn't have a comparison point. He hadn't seen other men erect besides in porno and he wasn't that big, but that was probably not a fair comparison. He liked his junk, but then he was probably biased.

She reached out hesitantly and touched his shaft very lightly, and giggled a little when he twitched in response.

"Are you doing that?" she asked.

"No, it just loves you," he said and she giggled again, touched him again.

Her touch was really endearing and in all its hesitant inexperience it turned him on. She stroked his shaft with her fingertips, followed a vein up its length, and he got harder. It felt like his penis was reaching out for her, it grew and turned upwards to point at her and she followed it with her hand. She touched the tip carefully, and then she hesitantly wrapped his fingers around his shaft and stroked him slowly, up and down. He was genuinely hard by now, pulsing, and her light and polite touch just fed that flame.

She took her time, he got harder in her hands, and eventually she turned back to look at him. She slid her hand up his body to his chest, looked at him a little sadly, and then she said softly, "You're beautiful. But there's no way that's gonna fit inside of me."

"Oh, it will, if you want it enough," he said.

"You sound so certain," she said.

"I am," he said. "Can I show you?"

"I'm afraid," she said, honest now, he had breached some resistance in her and gotten to honesty.

"We don't have to if you don't want to," he said. "But let me just touch you now, okay?"

She looked at him, solemnly, clearly contemplating what she had gotten herself into, but then she nodded.

He reached for her, held her face again and reached to kiss her, pushing her gently on her back. He kissed her neck again, down to her breasts, her nipples reacted to him even more strongly now. He let his hand slide slowly on her body, she had wonderful slim legs. She had left her panties on, it was somehow sweet, like she still wasn't quite sure and it was somehow more okay to lay in his bed with panties on than nude. He got up to kiss her lips again, touching her with his hand, slowly getting closer to her crotch. When he finally cupped her gently over her panties she lifted her hips to meet his hand, and he took it as a good sign.

He pressed her a little with his palm, kissing her, and her kissing got more insistent. He started to ease her panties off and she didn't object, instead she lifted her hips to help him. He pushed them down to her knees and cupped her again with his hand. Her pubic hair was soft and curly, softer than his, and now he felt her heat against his fingers, heat and unmistakable moistness.

He kissed her, pressed the base of his palm against her clitoris softly. He explored her with his fingertips, very slowly and lightly spreading her lips, feeling the slick wetness coming from inside her, touching, probing. She breathed faster, moved her hips a little to meet his hand, and he kept his pace, spreading her slowly with his hand, feeling her get more aroused. He kissed slowly down to her breasts again, and as he sucked on her nipple again he stroked her slit with his fingertips, pushing a little deeper each time he passed her opening. He still let his palm rub her clitoris, keeping his touch wide and steady not to hurt her, and she moaned and clutched his hair with her hand.

He eased the tip of his index finger into her, just barely inside, and she was wonderful, slick and wet and hot. And tight, really tight. She was really turning him on now, but obviously the same was true in reverse, and he was made hopeful by her easy and powerful arousal.

He pressed her rhythmically with his palm, pushed a little further inside her in the same rhythm, she lifted her hips up to him. To his amazement she came, she pushed against him and moaned, shuddered, clamped around his finger. He kept still, let her move against his hand, and when she came down a little he moved his hand a little more, flicked her nipple with his tongue one more time, and smiled when he felt the smaller tremor it invoked in her.

Oh yes this was going to work, if she was that easy to get going, that open to enjoying it. He had prepared to use serious time in trying to relax her enough to come, and he hadn't had to even go down on her, she was already there. Maybe she wasn't kidding when she said she wanted him.

He pulled his finger out of her and moved up to the pillow with her, pulled her in his arms.

"I, I'm sorry," she said breathlessly.

"Sorry?" he asked, amazed. "Why?"

"Well, isn't it supposed to last longer," she said and blushed.

"Oh, it's not over," he said and kissed her ear. "Don't you worry. See, the thing about women is that you can cum again and again and again. Didn't you know that?"

"No," she said, looking doubtful.

"I don't know of all of them, but you can," he said and stroked her cheek gently. "You'll see."

"You sure?" she asked.

Omenainen
Omenainen
440 Followers