Groupie (him)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was braver now, still filled with the excitement of her orgasm.

"I am," he said assuringly. "It was really good, believe me."

"Oh it was good," she said and smiled, that beautiful, bright smile.

He held her for a few minutes, and then he asked, "Ready to go again?"

"Yeah," she said, a little embarrassed now.

He kissed down her body again, but this time he didn't stop at her breasts when he had kissed through them and teased her nipples to a new level of hardness. He kissed down her wonderful soft abdomen down to her soft, curly hair, and she must've guessed where he was going but she didn't stop him.

He had pondered whether to ask for permission but decided against it, thinking she might decline out of uncertainty of her smell or something, and he hoped she trusted him enough by now to decline if she really didn't want him to. But she didn't stop him, and he kissed down to her pussy, nudging her clitoris on the way past it, and she shuddered at the touch.

She was still dripping wet and he licked through the length of her slit slowly, downwards on the other side and then back up on the other, going through the delicious folds, opening her up. She quivered and he got the impression she would've moved her hips if she had known which direction she wanted to move them to, there was this charging energy in her.

He went slow, tipping his tongue inside, and that invoked such a delighted response he pushed it in and out for a small while. Her hips were bucking and suddenly he realized she was getting close again, and he slowed down, getting back to stroking and sucking her labia.

It was really refreshing to be going down on someone with the focus of drawing it out, not letting her cum too soon, when it usually was just the opposite and sometimes dragged on to almost be a chore. He was meticulous to always have his partner cum but sometimes it took some doing.

Not this time, though. She moaned softly and moved her hips against his mouth, and he let his lips glide up and added a finger, sliding up and down her slit as his tongue had done earlier. He started to ease it in, carefully, sliding it in a little bit, then out, letting her fluids coat it with their wetness, then a little bit deeper, keeping the rhythm. She started to push against him quite quickly, her initiative seemed to be growing with her excitement. She didn't need to be told what to do, her body knew.

He kept the slow rhythm he had set and went back and forth in her. Then he kissed her clitoris, simply put his lips over it and pressed a little, and she shivered sharply. He could guess nobody had ever done that to her before, and he kept it slow and gentle, presenting these new sensations to her. He pushed with his lips a few times, keeping in sync with his finger inside her, then nudged her very tenderly with the tip of his tongue, and careful as he tried to be she almost came right then, she yelped and jumped a little.

He kept his lips in place and added another finger, entering just as slowly, it was much tighter fit now and he could feel her feeling it up. He got about halfway in and then pushed her clit with his lips again, and she breathed out and grabbed his hair with both of her hands, not pushing him away or pulling him in but just grabbing it. He continued, slowly in a little further and a nudge to her clit, out a little, further in. And he wanted to lick her now, have her feel what it felt like, and based on how fast she had cum on his hand alone he thought he probably had to get to it already. So he added the tongue, first just searching for her clit under its hood, then gently stroking with his tongue, timed with his fingers.

This time she shouted as she came.

"Ooh!" she let out suddenly. "Oh God! I want...I want...aaaah!"

She came wildly and he pushed into her with a little more vigor, pushing her higher. Then he let her come down, waiting until she got over the highest peak but keeping his fingers in her, then moved a little to nudge her higher again. A few rounds of that and then he pulled his fingers out, kissed over her clit as gently as in the beginning, drawing a jolt from her. He moved up to the pillow to hold her.

"Oh my God," she said, and now her hair was a mess, she must've grounded it against the pillow, and her face was glowing. "That was amazing."

"I'm glad you liked it," he said, stroking her cheek, her neck.

She pushed closer and hugged him, genuinely grateful and affectionate, her orgasm had made her forget her shyness and that she didn't actually know him. He held her close and felt tenderness, she invoked deep tenderness in him now.

She pressed closer and doing that brought her in contact with his penis, which was still very hard, it had aroused him so much to see how easily and strongly she got aroused. She was laying with her head close to his, and his penis pressed against her upper thigh as she was a little shorter than him.

She froze for a moment, then reached over to touch him with her hand, stroke his hot, firm shaft, the smooth skin covering it. He twitched in her hand, and she smiled and stroked him slowly. She searched for his eyes and watched him, and he thought she might be getting closer to wanting to try it. Or maybe he was hoping for it, he was so turned on now he was starting to long for some sort of release for himself. She looked into his eyes and he wondered how much of it she saw and what she was thinking.

"But it's so big," she said.

"You wanna try it?" he asked. "I should go find a condom if you do."

"I'm on a pill," she said.

"Oh honey," he said and cupped her cheek with his hand. "You still shouldn't. You can't know if I've got some sexually transmitted diseases."

"Well do you?" she asked.

"Not that I know of. But it's not like someone would tell you if they did."

"But I would rather not," she said, strangely determined. He looked at her, and she blushed and looked down. "I mean I...I wanna feel you."

He couldn't claim he wasn't tempted. And she squeezed him a little tighter and he sighed, his hips pushing into her hand on their own.

"I do wanna try it," she said, looking back into his eyes. "But I am a little afraid."

"Don't be," he said and kissed her tenderly. "You can stop anytime if it doesn't feel right for you."

"But, how," she said.

"I think you should be the one doing it," he said.

"Oh?" she said, and now she smiled.

"Yeah," he said. "You ready to go again now?"

She smiled and he smiled. And then he kissed her, slid his hand to her neck, shoulder, breast, squeezed her nipple a little. He turned on his back and said, "Just come here, I'll show you."

He guided her by the hips and got her to straddle him. She was wide eyed, both exhilarated and apprehensive, and he pulled her down to sit on his shaft.

"Take your time," he said. "There's no rush. You can move against me, get us going, and you don't have to try to take it inside you before you want to. You don't have to do it at all if you don't feel like it. I'm not pressuring you into anything, so don't worry about me. But if you do, you can just lift your hips like this" - and he tilted her hips with his hands and changed the ankle of her pelvis - "and you can take it in you, as slow as you want to, okay? I suppose it's gonna hurt some, I'm not sure. But it helps anyway if you are excited."

"Oh my God," she said hoarsely.

She put her hands on his chest and moved her hips a little, feeling him against her. He reached for her labia and spread her open gently, guided her lips to part around him, and she reacted to his touch. She moved a little again, back and forth, his penis twitched and she sighed when she felt it. She moved, sitting up now, tested tilting her hips a little, and when she brushed her clitoris to his shaft she shuddered through all of her body.

She was so turned on, so wet. Her moisture coated his penis and she slid easier, making her movement smoother, strokes longer. He reached up to touch her abdomen, breasts, nipples. He held her breasts with both hands and she raised her hands to his, pressing them harder against her. He flicked her nipples with his thumbs and could feel it in her pussy, she twitched against him, and it was so erotic he moaned and got ever harder. She looked down at him, surprised but not alarmed.

"Augh, honey," he said. "You turn me on so much."

"I do?" she asked.

"Oh yes," he said. "Can't you feel that?"

"But I haven't done anything to you," she said.

"It turns me on to see you turned on," he said. "To get you to cum. And you're so beautiful, you're really hot."

She leaned down to kiss him and the change in position pressed her down hard against his penis. He twitched when she touched his gland, right to the best part below. Her clitoris was pressing on him, he was so sensitized now he could feel it hard little poke. She breathed into his mouth and moved her hips a little to feel it again. It was insanely arousing, and if this wasn't so strongly about her he would've pushed in her already.

She sat back up and started to grind against him. There was a slightly glossy look in her eyes now, she was turning inwards, listening to her arousal. She got wetter and wetter, drenching his penis, the movement got slicker and smoother. He could almost hear her thoughts, how she was tempted to go for it, but afraid.

"Can you...can you put your fingers in me again?" she asked, panting a little.

"It's not the same with fingers," he said, his voice low and sultry, "You just have to dare, baby girl."

"Augh," she said.

She stopped, perched over his abdomen, her hands on his chest, and tilted her hips like he had shown her. He grabbed his penis and bent it upwards to the right ankle, spreading her lips for him with his other hand. He moved the tip of his penis against her opening, letting her moisture spread all over his head. It was really arousing, her slick smooth hotness so close, only a push away. She let out a little moan.

He aligned himself, the round tip of him just inside the mouth of her vagina, and said, "Okay, as slow as you like, you'll find the direction once you start. I won't push, I'll let you do it."

She looked into his eyes and pushed against him, he felt her open wider as his head pushed inside, it was very slow and the squeeze was almost intolerable. She stopped, looking at him, they both breathed hard now, and then she pulled a tiny bit out and then deeper in.

She was aroused, her eyes staring, she was feeling it up and not focusing on actually looking at him. He looked at her face and marveled at how wild and beautiful she was like this, immersed in herself, on a journey she didn't want to stop but didn't know how to continue.

She eased his entire gland in as slowly. After that it got a little easier for her, and she had seemed to have grasped the idea, a little deeper in, then out. She spread her moisture on his shaft, letting herself stretch out, mimicking what he'd done with his fingers earlier.

His whole body was tense. All his attention was on his penis, it was painfully hard now, so eager to get into the wonderful tight furnace that was her. He felt his penis twitch occasionally, he was still holding its base to get it in the right ankle, and his breathing was fast and shallow.

If this hadn't been her first time he couldn't have held back, it was so excruciatingly slow. That was what he kept thinking, you gotta give her time, she trusts you, you can't screw this up for her. You can't rush her, she'll get it, you just wait. Don't you fucking move now Teddy.

She stopped for a while and tightened around him even more, almost cramping, and then she relaxed a little and continued. He was now so deep inside her he let go of his base, her position keeping him aligned. He searched for her clitoris with his thumb, coming in from the top not to hit her sensitive parts too harshly. He pressed on the base of its hood very softly and she gasped, he could feel her internal muscles rippling around him. He pressed again with a very light circular movement, and she stopped to feel it.

"Does this help?" he asked.

"I don't know, don't stop," she said breathlessly and resumed her slow intake of him.

Eventually, after a full lifetime it seemed, she was sitting on his pelvis, all of him inside her. He was still rubbing the base of her clit lightly, keeping the rhythm.

"Oh my God," she said huskily.

She lifted her pelvis very slightly, pushed back down, sighed. Then she did it again with a little longer movement, his hips wanted to jerk against hers but he fought to keep still. Her lust started to overcome her and she started to search for the movement and the rhythm, just the right ankle for her, just the right way to ride him. All of what she did was so sexy he gritted his teeth and just felt it.

He still rubbed her clit even as it got more difficult to keep in the right spot when her movement grew. He felt her unbelievable tightness grip him, slide around him, coax him to cum. She was getting into an actual rhythm now, he moved his hips slightly to meet her and she moaned. It was an amazing sound, very aroused, very sexual, somehow there was no doubt what it was that made someone make that particular sound.

He pushed into her a little to meet her, still letting her do most of the work, keep in control. Suddenly she grabbed his hand and pressed it lower against her clitoris, and he caressed it, pushed on it harder. She clamped around him so hard it was nearly painful and then shuddered, pulsing around him, convulsion following another and slowly diminishing. He kept still and waited to see if he would cum from that alone, but no, he was still hard as a rock inside her.

She oozed down to lay on his chest, still quivering, her thighs trembling, and he wrapped his arms around her and held her, stroking her sweaty hair. Every time she pulsed he twitched, and after she settled a little she seemed to think it was hilarious. She giggled a little and lifted her head to see him.

"Who knew, you were right," she said and smiled.

"Yeah, imagine that," he said.

"But I was still too fast, you still haven't cum," she said.

"Oh baby," he said, his voice heavy with lust. "You say it like it's a bad thing."

"Well I want you to cum as well," she said.

"Thanks for your concern," he said. "But remember, you get to cum as many times as you wanna, but when I do it's kinda game over for me, so believe me, it's better this way. It's really good this way. Don't worry."

"But how will you get there?" she asked.

Oh God how innocent and sweet she was.

"Maybe if you'd let me do the moving," he said. "But I don't want to hurt you, so please say if it hurts, okay? I'll try to be gentle."

"Okay," she said and slid off his penis, moving aside.

"Ahh," he said, surprised, it felt really bad to exit that wonderful hot tight cave, "You didn't have to do that, I could've just rolled you over."

"I wanna feel you push into me," she said, shamelessly, and his penis twitched.

"Oh God," he said in turn and followed her.

He got between her legs and bent down to kiss her pussy gently, run his tongue at the length of her slit, spreading her folds open. He touched her clitoris softly, kissed up to her breasts, her nipples still like rocks, and then he searched for her opening and started to push in that unbelievably tight squeeze.

He kept close to her, scouting her expression for any discomfort. His pace into her was much faster than hers, but then she was much more yielding now. He slid in, deeper and deeper, and she didn't look like it hurt. He didn't stop, when he got to the hilt he kept moving, nice long strokes, quite slowly, he kissed her and moved in her. She kissed him back and slowly she started to move against him, answer him, and it wasn't him fucking her anymore but they were doing it together.

He pushed into her, all the way in, again and again. He started picking up speed, his hips started to lead on their own, and then he erupted, he moaned and thrust deep and pulsed inside her, pressing his face to her neck. She was breathing hard, and she muttered, "Oh, please, I wanna." She slipped her hand between them, rubbing her clitoris. He moved for her, pushing with his still lingering erection as his orgasm subsided, and she got off again, squeezing him amazingly tightly now that he wasn't so hard anymore. It took his breath away, and hers, they pulsed together for a long while, rocking their hips together.

Finally he got so soft he slipped out of her. He fell over to her side and pulled her into his arms, cuddling her.

"Oh, darling," he said. "You're simply amazing."

"It's nice of you to say," she said. "But I don't know what I'm doing. You must usually be with women that are much more experienced than me."

"You shouldn't compare yourself to others," he said and stroked her hair. "Or actually, maybe you should. I wanna point out to you that for most women it isn't so easy to have an orgasm, I have the impression most women don't have one the first time they have sex. It's really a gift how well you cum."

"Oh," she said, a little taken aback.

"It's a really good thing," he said. "I don't want you to doubt it at all."

"Maybe you're just so good," she suggested.

"You're flattering me," he said, "But no. It's on you. I hope I could make your first time be worthwhile, though. At least I felt like it was working for you."

"Oh it really did," she said. "It was much better than I could imagine."

"Good," he said, getting sleepy now. "And you know, one more thing. It's gonna be even better for you. Once you find the one you fall in love with, someone you can explore your sexuality with, it's gonna be amazing for you. I just know. So you know, never settle, if someone doesn't make you feel at least this good if not better, just move on.

She giggled. But then she got serious, contemplative, and she said, "But I love you."

"No you don't, sweet girl," he said. "You don't know me. You can't love someone you don't know. You've got an impression of me, an idea of me, but it's not real. "

She sighed but didn't argue and he held her, lazily stroking her skin. He was so relaxed now he just let go of his consciousness, holding her close, falling asleep.

-#-#-#-#-#-

In the morning she was gone. She had taken one of his necklaces and left a note to apologize.

Teddy,

I nicked one of your necklaces, I hope you don't mind.

Thank you for everything.

I won't forget you.

Love, Annabel

She hadn't left contact information of any kind and he probably wouldn't have called even if she did. He kept the note, anyhow, stapled it together with her polaroid and saved them. Memory of that night made him smile every time he stumbled upon the photo, until he misplaced it a few years later and slowly forgot about her.

-#-#-#-#-#-

Twenty years later he was still going with his musical career. He had let go of the groupie scene and rarely met with the fans at all. His fanbase had widened and there was now a group of fans that nearly intimidated him. They were so devoted, convinced they knew him better than he did himself, and gradually he toned down meeting with anyone until it was nearly nonexistent. Most of his routine was still the same, though. He liked to hang backstage for a bit before leaving for the hotel, maybe have a drink, he liked to have a dressing room to himself, he furnished it like he had always done.

He was really surprised when a security man came to ask if he would like to see someone.

"Like who?" he said. "Is he on my guest list?"

"She," said the security guy. "No, she isn't. But she asked me to show you this."

He handed him a necklace. He took it in his hand, and at first he didn't recognize it. Then the memories came flooding back, amazingly strong and clear. This was his necklace, or had been his. She had nicked it after they spent a night together and left a note to apologize. She. Annabel.