All Comments on 'Groupie Mom'

by LL72

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ArkingArking3 months ago

A good read. Mother & Son Incest isn't normally my cup of tea, but I found it a fun read. Thank you.

dirtysondirtyson3 months ago

What a shame he didn't dump a load in her womb! Like she said he's a rockstar why should he care about responsibilities , maybe next time she comes she will let him know its a dangerous day from him to come in her.

Will he be able to hold out...

Sex4lf57Sex4lf573 months ago

Absolutely fucking awesome! Five stars and a favorite point!!

rjb426874rjb4268743 months ago

What happened when her son came home for the summer from school?????????????

rjb426874rjb4268743 months ago

Please do another chapter . Great story and I hope you tell us more about what happened between SON and MOTHER when he came home from school.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog3 months ago

a rollicking rocking good time! Where was this mom all his life? Nothing like going for the trifecta on the first 'date'! Bounce 'em indeed! Not sure why he didn't want to come in her pussy, though the facial was a pretty good choice; she got to see his copious discharge- the oral and anal cums were hidden away! Thanks for writing another hot story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yeah dirtyson that’s really the only thing that was missing. There’s just nothing quite like that incredibly hot risk of pregnancy. It makes the mother seem hotter too. After all she’s the adult and she should be thinking of her son’s future. But the hottest mothers just care about getting off and maybe even actually wanting to keep their virile sons for themselves. They use sex to trap their sons and keep them safe with mommy..and besides it’s an incredibly hot orgasm for the son…

JT

DanDraperDanDraper3 months ago

Wonderful read, I had a lot of fun reading this. 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I hope part 2 is in the works and maybe with a sexy aunt as a groupie too.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it great wild sex with his mother I hope there's more chapters to come 5 stars????????????

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore198129 days ago

After it was done I would have been worried about things as in who else she was going to fuck and trying to get the rest of the band to fuck her at the same time and guys from the other bands I wouldn't and couldn't allow that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLL72@LL72
I write stories about fantastic sex, that's fantastic in all senses of the word: Great - I write about mind blowing orgasms and people having the best sex they ever had, with all the women wet and the guys hard, no-one gets cramp or has a headache or can't perform. Not credibl...