Growing a Skin

Story Info
Jason and Emily stretch out their skin on their genitals.
1.5k words
3.2
1.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It hadn't been that long had it? Jason wasn't finishing in the bedroom and Emily was getting annoyed.

"I don't know what you want me to do, I can't control it, sweetheart"

"Well figure something out or I'm done having sex with you!"

Emily was pretty, short, curvy, everything a guy like Jason could want, and he wasn't bad either. So he didn't want to lose her.

And so he researched, and researched, and after many Google searches later he stumbled upon foreskin restoration. Jason was a modest 5.5 inches, circumcised, with balls on the smaller side, though nothing to be ashamed of. But this restoration promised a better time in bed.

So he bought some tools. Every morning for ten minutes he would stretch out his foreskin. Then he would put on his device and wear that as long as he could. Within a month he wore it every time he gamed, within six months he wore it every day to work. The weight felt good on his cock and his foreskin did begin to grow. He started to enjoy sex more, month by month he was growing. There started to become some rollover while he was flaccid, his dick was wrinkly and he had more skin to play with. So he did, often. Pretty much anytime he was alone his hands were on his dick, playing with skin. He was constantly wearing his device and it was a Miracle Emily hadn't noticed yet. Though she did begin to notice him cumming again. He started to fantasize about having a really long foreskin, to make his penis flappy and wrinkly.

"Wow, that was..." Emily trailed off,

"Amazing?" Jason finished.

"Yes! What have you been doing?"

And so he explained everything. And she got so turned on. She also demanded that he wear his contraption all of the time unless he was having sex with her. She wanted his foreskin to get so long.

By the time a year passed his dick was completely covered when flaccid, which meant that his foreskin was rubbing nicely against his head all day. This felt amazing and he almost always had a little stiffness. He became more and more obsessed with getting more and more foreskin, to make it ridiculously long.

He took extra care to clean out his foreskin now to prevent any build-up and Emily helped stretch it out often. She loved the feeling of his flabby wrinkly dick.

One night after getting a little tipsy he told her that it was possible to stretch out your labia. That quickly became her new fascination. She went out the very next day and got three piercings on each side. She let them heal up for the next several months while Jason continued to stretch.

Eventually, she was able to add weights. She wore the weights as often as she could, wearing loose boxers under a skirt so she could stretch at work.

After now two years of Jason stretching and one year of Emily stretching they both had much more skin on their genitals.

Jason had about two inches of overhang when erect and four when soft. He loved the little nipple it created at the bottom of his penis.

Emily had started wearing maxi skirts so she could go commando, wearing bigger and longer weights to push her labia to the limit.

When they had sex now they loved the feeling of all their extra skin folding over and getting in the way, having to move it and touch it and pull on it. Their favorite foreplay was almost like a sixty-nine but just tugging on each other skin.

The best part about all their skin was how when they peed it would spray everywhere, they quickly gave up on the toilet, Jason had given up on standing a long time ago. Emily though especially loved the feeling of it running down her labia and piercings. Now they simply peed in the shower, and sometimes in public, they would have to hold their flaps open and away to be able to use a stall. Emily found out one day that if she was wearing her chains or a long weight she could stand to pee and watch the piss trickle down that instead.

After several more years, totaling five for Jason and four for Emily, their skin almost reached their knees. Some days they liked to put on shorts and go for a private walk, feeling all of that skin wave and hit their legs, otherwise shorts were a no-go. Emily almost always wore long flowy skirts and no panties, and Jason just tucked his foreskin down a pant leg. Having sex was more difficult now but it was worth it. They both loved giving each other head and sucking on all of that extra skin. Feeling all of that extra skin pile into Emily when they fucked was almost as good. But they wanted to up the ante.

Emily decided to start stretching her inner labia she went and got more sets of piercings. Jason decided to start stretching his foreskin width-wise so he bought very long dildos.

After about a year of this, Jason could fit bad dragon dildos up his foreskin and loved that feeling, often cumming from it. But it still wasn't enough, he wanted more skin. So he started wearing weights on his balls and penis. He wanted to stretch it far down.

Emily's inner labia had stretched down a bit and were equally fun to play with. But it still wasn't enough for her. So she started injecting the inner ones with saline and blowing them up. She loved the feeling of fat labia pushing her legs apart. She decided to just get testicle implants in them.

It felt so good to have her thick labia pushing together against his loose skin. It was almost like he was fucking his own balls. All of the extra skin was moving back and forth, he was able to suck on her labia while he fucked her. She loved groping her own balls, feeling them squish together covered by that extra skin. When they would go on those walks in shorts her bulge was nice and thick, with her labia coming out on each side. They had gotten longer and were now mid-calf, she couldn't wait until they trailed on the ground under her skirts.

Jason's dick began to hang lower and lower, his groin was stretching right above where his dick started, and his balls started to hang lower too.

Finally, after ten years of stretching, they had gotten to their goals. Jason's dick started at mid-thigh since his groin stretched, his balls hung mid-calf, and his foreskin was touching the floor, he had to tuck it into his shoes and made him constantly horny due to the stimulation. Emilys balls had gotten bigger as she got bigger implants, leading to a massive bulge on their walks, he labia dragged on the floor and made her constantly horny due to the stimulation.

Sex was amazing, Jason would fold his foreskin at the end of his dick so the end hung out and Emily could suck on it. Emily's balls gripped Jason's dick as he pistoned in and out of her, using his hand because the extra skin causing his low-hanging dick made it impossible to use his hips. His balls dragged against the mattress and he sucked on Emily's labia as they fucked.

Oral sex was better, feeling all of the loose skin in their mouths. Sometimes Emily would wear a strap-on and fuck Jason's foreskin. He loved really thick cocks inside it.

At home, they would both skip out on pants, letting their skin drag on the floor, sometimes stepping on it on purpose. They both had to pee in the shower now as it was almost impossible to do anything else, Emily always had to stand to pee because her labia was always in the way. Jason was able to just plop the end of his foreskin in the sink and pee like that.

They both loved their private walks with their skin hanging out in public, although for both they could simply wear long pants or a skirt and have it drag on the floor regardless. When on the couch together they would fiddle with each other's extra skin, making it a little longer every day. Some days Emily would make Jason wear a big bad dragon toy while he gamed, stretching him out more. On other days Jason would inject Emily's balls to become bigger, pressing her legs apart further.

One of their favorite things was to go out to a grocery store and let their skin hang out the bottom of their pant legs, brushing against the floor the whole time. Another was to go to a restaurant and let the other hold and tug at it the whole night under the table. Life with long skins was good for Emily and Jason.