Growing Acceptance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the time it took me to blink, Lexi noticed and made her move. She sprang from the ground like a dog springing for a poorly thrown treat. Misjudging my position only a little she sailed past me as I drew the comforter up and over her charge like a matador. A loud thump accompanied her comical path to the floor.

Concerned for her well-being after she bounced off the comforter and off the other side, I cried out. "Time out! You okay Lexi?"

"I'm fine. Almost had you again."

"It's not fun if either of us gets hurt," I said, releasing a drawn-out sigh.

"I know. Just let my competitive spirit get the best of me. I'll be more careful now."

"Good," I said. Sneaking away from the bed, I headed towards my destination, the love-seat that was situated diagonally in the corner of the room. This left me just enough space that, if I moved cautiously with the comforter on my shoulder, I could fit into quietly without alerting Lexi.

"Well, I'm waiting..." Lexi said impatiently, from what sounded like her place still in the section between our bed and the wall.

I didn't really want to respond but felt like it would be unsporting if I didn't. "What for?"

"You called it, you have to remove it."

My brow furrowed in confusion before I snorted with amusement. "Time... In?"

"You know, you've put up a fairly good fight but you won't escape me for long. And, once I catch you, I'm going to savor you."

Lubrication wetted my panties in arousal, my blood surging through my veins at the images her growling words conjured in my brain.

No fair. She shouldn't be allowed to use that voice. It makes me want to get caught.

Lexi however, had no problem continuing to seduce me with her words, explicitly detailing exactly what she was planning on doing once she got her hands on me.

"I'm going to throw you down on the mattress and shove my cock in you so hard that you won't be able to form words. I'm going to fuck you until you know exactly who you belong to and will never even think about running away from me again."

My skin tightened across my bones and I shivered with the feral promise held in her voice. I knew and understood it was a game, but my body couldn't tell the difference.

At least, I think it's part of the game.

There was a deep possessiveness in Lexi, and it was one of the things I loved and appreciated about her. She wasn't shy about showing and telling me how much she wanted me, both sexually and otherwise. As it was, I stayed as quiet as I could while I wrapped my legs up in the comforter, safely obscuring the nylons from giving away my position with any bit of stray light.

Now we wait.

"I'm going to ravish you Sydney. You'll walk funny for a week." Her voice drew closer and closer until I would've sworn the menacing syllables were right on top of me. "And your nipples... Oh, your nipples. Those poor innocent pretty little morsels. The things I will do to them." The air practically vibrated with her presence, her excitement palpable on my suddenly dry tongue. "I can see it now, the plump tips red and raw, but still you'll be begging me to continue." The sound of her voice shifted and grew more faint, moving away from my hiding spot. I relaxed just enough to release a sigh of relief.

It was enough.

There was a 'whompf' of her body weight landing on the love seat. And her breath was hot on my face.

"Found you," she crooned. The thin sound of her nails scratching on the wall preceded her caress of my head. Panic flooded my system and I had a momentary urge to flail and try to escape. Then she kissed me. Derailing all thoughts and calming me in equal measures.

"You did," I huffed once her lips released me.

"And I made you a promise," she said like it was the most reasonable thing in the world.

"... A promise? What do you mea- Ahhh!"

Without any warning, she grabbed me under the arms and casually pried me from my corner cubby, lifting me into the air. Casually placing me on her shoulder, she hopped off the loveseat.

I giggled involuntarily with surprise and amusement. "Welcome to another round of Lovemaking with Lexi, I'm your host Sydney and I'll be here to guide you through the proceedings," I said with my best game show host voice.

It elicited a growling laugh from Lexi as she hauled me over and tossed roughly onto the bed. I bounced a few times on my back. Once settled, I wrapped my glowing legs around her stomach and drew her closer to me. My legs looked gorgeous set up against her skin and I smiled.

"You think you're so funny, don't you?" she asked, one hand palming my tit while the other slipped a pillow beneath my ass to give me a more comfortable angle.

"I think I'm mildly amusing. At times I can be clever. Occasionally I possess a dry wit. Once in a blue moon I-"

Whatever I'd been about to say was lost in a guttural groan as she sunk her dick into my pussy, just like she'd promised.

Fucking balls that's good.

My body clenched at the shock, and tried to fold itself around her. Opening wide, my mouth tried to produce sound but it got stuck in my throat.

"I can practically see that expression. It's killing me that it's hidden by darkness. Although..." Her hand drifted down to my nylon covered thigh. "I won't deny that there are certain benefits too." While she talked she kept her cock seated inside my pussy.

Shifting my hips, I ground my mons against hers in an involuntary attempt at additional stimulation. Her skin was silken where it touched mine and it felt like an electrical storm was building between our bodies. Once more, I marveled at the heat she could produce. Desires clawed at my brain, I wanted to feel her warm release inside me. To feel her seed coating my insides and marking me as hers.

I want it. I want it!

My pussy squeezed around her cock at the same moment she began to give me what I desired, namely pounding my insides with ponderously powerful strokes. It was good. It was always good. But I wanted more. She'd put thoughts in my brain with her sultry words and now she wasn't following through.

"Breasts. Play with my breasts. Nipples Lexi. Nipples."

Lexi responded instantly, doing exactly what I needed. Her hands were warm, gentle with just enough pressure to make my nerves sing like songbirds. The tips of her fingers pinched and squeezed my nipples, and they had the good grace to stiffen to help with the task. I melted into the mattress. My heels pressed into her back, forming an encircling ribbon of feathery white with the nylons. She leaned forward, moving her feet back from the bed and setting her hand next to me. This position gave her a better angle to press her way into my body. Arms writhing in the sheets, I gasped and raised them above my head. Fingers squeezed the silken cloth in a white-knuckled grip. The dark of the room seemed to press in on the two of us, settling around us like a heavy blanket, intensifying everything by denying sight. Only her swatches of her torso were illuminated, mere glimpses of the bottoms of her naked breasts that no doubt quivered and quaked with every powerful thrust.

Such a shame.

There was only one thing to do to rectify the situation.

I have to release the grip my legs had on her body.

Slithering up her sides to her shoulders I was able to use the nylons as tiny lamps to illuminate the view I wanted to see. Her face, intensely focused on me, as well as her breasts. My legs helped prop her up, allowing her now free hand to run up and down the length of my thigh, a patch of roaming darkness across a bed of feathers. I could tell by the throbbing of her cock in my pussy that she was close. Biting my lip, I held on, exultant in the worry-free enjoyment of our sexual congress.

Lexi had no concerns about prolonging the act, content in the knowledge that I was hers anytime she wanted. Thus when the first pang of release crept up on her, she leant into the tension. Cock jerking, she spilled her seed into my pussy, filling my body with her coating warmth while she finished riding me.

It was the signal that I was waiting for and I let go, leaping into the arms of the waiting orgasm.

"Fuuuuuck. Yessss," I hissed. Twisting my head from side to side, scraping my silken locks across the mattress. I shattered and shattered and shattered. My ego breaking down until it was nothing more than dust, floating away on a cloud of sexual satisfaction. Lexi grunted once before relaxing, falling forward onto my body, pressing our breasts together in a pillowy embrace. When I came back from whatever paradise Lexi's command of my sex had sent me to this time, I was face to face with her, the outline of her face still illuminated by my legs which were now by my head and I once again marveled at the ridiculous flexibility my new body possessed.

This is absolutely nuts. If I'd tried to do this before I'd probably rip my scrotum in half or something equally horrifying.

Smiling my dopey, post-sexed smile, I placed a kiss onto Lexi's nose. She turned it into a real kiss at the same time she wrapped me up in a hug and scooted us more securely onto the bed. Taking my ankles, she unfolded me with the same care she would a delicate origami fold. Flopping to the bed beside me, she let out a self-satisfied sigh.

"Love you." The words slipped from me, breaking the silence that had only otherwise been filled by our breathing.

"Love you too," she responded, cuddling up into me from behind. "You have fun?"

"I did. Both parts of it." My hand wandered between my legs where it cupped my delightfully sore and messy pussy. "But, it was a bit juvenile and reckless, diving for me the way you did." I let my arm fall comfortably onto her chest where her breast filled my hand. It wasn't sexual, it was just a comfortable arrangement for the both of us.

"I blame you for that."

"Oh? And how do you make that leap in logic?"

"I could smell you Syd. Your excitement and arousal... I think that not being able to see helped heighten my other senses a bit. Or at least allowed me to focus them better." She dipped her head into the swell of my neck and took an embarrassingly deep sniff. "It was almost like I could taste you and your scent was teasing me. Telling me, 'I'm close and I want you but I'm just out of reach.'"

I could almost sense her rising arousal but I broke the moment with a tired yawn. It'd been a long day and now that the adrenaline from the game had left me I found myself drifting towards sleep. "Did you not enjoy it then?"

"Oh no, I did. I very much did. I especially enjoyed it when I won," she teased.

"Hey. That's not fair..." I yawned again and Lexi began to rub soothing little circles in my back. "The game wasn't going to end until you caught me." My voice dipped into an elongated tired drawl toward the end and my eyes hooded to mostly closed.

"Don't be a sore loser," she said, hooking my leg to bring her body in tight while covering us both with the fluffy comforter.

"Meany," I faintly said. My last words before becoming incapable of speaking.

Lexi hummed a soothing tone, the white noise drowning out the ambient sounds of the water heat and air conditioner. She placed a delicate kiss on my forehead before shifting a pillow beneath her neck to get more comfortable, continuing to hold me close. I slept, vague thoughts on how the training might go swirling in my head.

"I take it back," I remarked through panting breaths. "I no longer wish to know what my body can accomplish. I'm perfectly fine languishing in blissful ignorance." Wiping the sweat out of my eyes with the back of my hand, I looked over at the amused Lexi.

"That was merely the warmup," Lexi promised in an entirely too joyful manner.

The content of her words sent an ominous chill through my bones and I groaned.

"I've no fear. You'll do great, Syd," she said with a quiet voice while patting me encouragingly on the back. "Now show me what you've got," she remarked with a confident grin, holding her fists chest high. Limbering up by rolling her shoulder and cracking her neck, she assumed an overly casual, relaxed pose.

I mimicked her stance and approached her carefully.

This... isn't right. This feels wrong.

My fist lashed out in an anemic, half-hearted strike.

Lexi reacted with furious speed, her open palm coming up to slap my arm away. Only at the last instant she slowed, the redirection becoming more like a soft caress of my forearm. Even so, my fist barely touched her shoulder.

"Stop," she barked softly, her voice husky. "This isn't right."

"I can't do it Lexi. I can't-"

"You can't hit me. Not even in practice or training," she finished for me.

I nodded in agreement.

She wrapped me up in a sweaty hug and rubbed the back of my head affectionately. "I did not anticipate this. Which feels foolish now."

"So... What are we going to do? I still need training."

She hummed and I let the smell of her soothe my worries. "How do you feel about bringing in a third party? I know a girl who's even better at this sort of thing than I am. Even though she's sort of on my bad side right now."

"Another person..." I said, taking measure of the idea in my mind. "She won't hurt me, will she?"

"She better not, she's already done that once. But she will work you hard, maybe harder than I would be willing to do."

I gave her a grin I wasn't entirely sure I felt. "That's alright then. I've never been afraid of a little hard work." Holding up my bicep I gave it a poke. "Will she have time to help us out with this? I don't want to be a bother."

Lexi smiled enigmatically. "Trust me, she'll make time for you."

Before long, Lexi pulled the car around to an abode that reminded me of the one she and I were living at before she built me our house.

Our house. I still get a thrill every time I think about it.

Threading my fingers through hers, I pulled her hand up to give the back of it a kiss.

"What was that for?"

"Nothing specific. I just wanted to." I allowed my hips and shoulders to do what they wanted. Which turned out to be a happy little wiggle. Which lasted all of until the door to the abode we were approaching opened to reveal a familiar dark-skinned succubus.

Mocha!

She was dressed like she'd been about to go for a run and hesitated in the threshold of her house when she saw us standing on her sidewalk. Conflicting feelings ran through me upon seeing her imposing form. On the one hand, she was a rather attractive woman. On the other, she was intimidating, both with the nakedness in the way she stated her desires and with the way she elbowed me while playing soccer.

"Hello. What can I help you with Lexi?" she asked my girlfriend while never taking her eyes off of me.

"We're looking for a trainer to help teach my girl here a little self-defense. You up for it?"

Mocha mulled it over, working her jaw side to side, her gaze slipping to Lexi for a moment before returning to me. "Sure. I owe her one and that will give me a chance to make it up to her." She tilted her chin at me. "Where do you want to do this?"

"I was thinking the football fields, but if you wanted something different that would be fine with us."

"No, that'll be fine. Almost poetic even. I'll meet you there after I make a few calls. See you there." Her eyes bore into me in a way that made me want to hide behind Lexi like a little girl behind her mother's skirts.

"Just like that?" I asked after the door safely hid me from those eyes.

"Just like that," my succubus confirmed. "She's not so bad once you get to know her. And she knows her stuff, possibly better than I do. With her help it shouldn't take too long to whip you into shape." Lexi hooked her hand across my lower back and directed us toward her car.

"No actual whips, right?" I questioned in a poor attempt at humor.

"No." She hesitated a second, before she opened the passenger side door. "I mean probably not."

My eyes opened wide as she closed the door for me after I climbed in.

"I mean... Maybe..." Her tone remained even but her eyes gave away her game.

"Lexi..." I whined, swatting her arm. "I'm nervous enough without you messing with me like that."

"You'll be fine. A little whipping never did anyone permanent harm. And if she presses her luck I'll be there to save you," she finished with a growl, throwing the car into gear and pulling out of the driveway.

One hour after our first attempt and the three of us were back at the empty sports fields where I'd first met Mocha. Dressed in a tight tank-top and no visible bra, I had to fight to keep from staring as she looked at me carefully, crossing her arms and accentuating her twin assets in doing so. She also tapped her foot, drawing attention to her prodigious thighs and I felt myself begin to flounder, uncertain about where I could find a safe place to rest my eyes while looking at her. Lexi noticed and after shooting me an unseen teasing grin, slapped me on my back, snapping me out of my frozen attention that darted between Mocha's tits and legs.

Blinking rapidly, I looked over and mouthed 'thank you'.

"So, what do you hope to get out of this training?" Mocha asked with a prominent frown.

"I want to learn something new." I looked over to Lexi and took her hand in mine. "And if I'm ever threatened, I want a way to protect myself and stay safe."

"I've been struggling with the thought of losing her and this is what we've decided on as a way to confront that worry."

"I can work with that." She cracked her knuckles in a thoroughly intimidating manner and hunched her folders forward. "But first..." Her eyes gleamed as she stared at me. "I want you to hit me."

I should be laughing about how that is a blatant rip-off of Fight Club but I'm too busy being freaked out by her casual bearing.

Raising my fists, just like I did with Lexi, I approached her cautiously.

She smiled. "Good of you to be cautious. Always wise when heading into a fight. But it's unnecessary this time. I want you to hit me until I tell you to stop. But only in the stomach. Avoid the boobs and face. You should only hit someone in the face if you are scared for your safety or if you're trying to kill someone," she stated, already assuming the tone of an instructor.

"Kill?" I asked, continuing to close the distance.

"The bodies of both succubi's and humans are paradoxically both incredibly resilient and remarkably fragile at the same time." Wiping her thumb across her strong jawline she gave a rueful grin. "A single strike in the wrong place can lead to tragedy for all involved."

"Then why am I to hit you in the stomach? Wouldn't a heavy bag be just as effective?"

She chuckled and bent her knees into a more ready stance when I came within six feet of her. "Maybe, but I like to feel the conviction behind your punches. It lets me get a measure of your fighting spirit."

Mocha didn't seem to be doing anything to make this easier on me.

And that makes sense if she's testing me. I'll just have to show her what I can do.

I knew just enough about fighting to know how to form a correct fist and keep my wrists in line with my forearm to keep from breaking anything. With two quick steps, I closed the distance. My fist lashed out, landing on the right side of her abdomen and sliding off, drawing the tank-top from her waist. The action revealed her beautifully toned skin in a delightful strip along just above the waistband of her shorts. I was caught by the firm strength I found there, my fingers itching to feel the taut skin.

Would it be warm like Lexi's? Would she shudder at my touch? Or would she take my wrist and spin me around, pressing up behind me and-