Growing Acceptance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Really? You have tenets?

"No. Of course not," she scoffed. "But my point remains valid. Go sex up your Lexi. Or better yet, go find that chocolate-skinned slab of muscle you've been drooling over and stick your cock-"

Bel! I blushed and glanced around instinctively like my mother was about to walk through the door and scold me.

"What? You don't expect me to be demure? Do you?"

I could practically taste the Cheshire grin stretching the goddess' cheeks.

"Now go fuck that woman. Before I curse your clothes to itch every time you put them on."

You can do that?

She giggled. "You're too gullible. And no." There was a pause. "Well... Maybe yes. But I wouldn't." Another pause. "Probably wouldn't. You better do what I command and you won't have to find out."

I let out a long suffering sigh and hugged the glass cube, making sure not to poke myself with any of the corners. I'm glad you're okay... Probably.

"Enough stalling. By the power vested in me by myself and blah blah blah blah, go fuck that wom-!"

I released the cube. It sat in my lap, motionless. No sign of the powerful and shameless entity trapped inside.

"Everything alright?" Lexi asked gently, taking in my perpetually blushing cheeks.

"I'm good. Actually, I'm better than good. I have an idea. How do you feel ab-?"

"Yes."

I pouted at her. "... But I didn't even finish."

Lexi rolled her eyes teasingly. "That expression." She pointed at my face. "After talking with that woman." Her finger dropped to the cube. "It's almost certainly sexual. And I can think of nothing you could ask in that area that I would have any sort of problems with. So, what do you got?"

Snorting, I shook my head at her. I smiled and brushed my hand fondly across the cube.

"Are you going to tell me or not?"

"So, here's what I was thinking..." I carefully outlined my thoughts into a rough, seductive plan for our mutual friend.

"Any problems with that?" I questioned after I finished.

"Not at all." Lexi's hands hovered over her crotch, but I could still see the tight fabric of her pants that announced her throbbing erection despite the cover. "Let's get the nurse to take out your IV so we can go see if Annita is awake yet." Lexi pressed the call button and tossed me my pants that I promptly began to don. The hospital gowns were a little breezy for my taste, although I'm certain that Lexi would've disagreed.

I sat at Annita's bedside while she slept. My legs were pulled up to my chest, my forearms around my shins and my chin nestled between my knees. I patiently waited for Annita to wake. Lexi brought me a cup of warm tea and I thanked her mutedly. I watched the neon green liquid drip into the IV bag that led to Annita's arm. My thoughts muddled through my head not really going anywhere as they drifted from subject to subject. I was in the only chair so Lexi settled her butt down on the counter next to me.

"Why no guns?" I asked suddenly.

"It's a rule."

"Whose rule?"

"The council's."

"And everyone abides by it?"

"They do if they want to keep their spine attached to their body. Disobeying the rules of the council comes at a terrible price to one's lifespan."

"But... Why?"

Lexi sipped at her own cup of tea while she contemplated. "It has to do with the ways the enlightened races interact. Some of them can be pretty barbaric. So if we allowed twenty first century weapons to the mix... There would be a lot more dead bodies and bombed out cities in the world."

I looked over my wounded friend. "I think there is enough of that already."

"That's what people a lot older and wiser than me decided."

"And these rules and council are the same reason you were going to send me away back when we first met?"

Lexi looked guiltily away. She coughed to clear her throat before speaking. "Ahem. Uh... Yeah. The don't look too kindly when people are taken against their will and turned nonconsensually into mindless sex slaves."

I smirked at her and bumped her hip with an elbow. "What about consensual mindless sex slaves?"

"There's probably some sort of form for that. But it's too late." She snapped her fingers in an 'aw shucks' sort of motion. "My body has already decided that you're the only one for it.

I scooched my chair over so I could rest the side of my head against her thigh. "It's a good body."

"It's done pretty well by me so far. It snagged me you."

I sighed. "It made me, me."

"Then it's an excellent designer too."

"If you two don't stop flirting I'm going to throw a pillow at you."

"Annita!" I rose and my feet carried me to her side without me commanding them. I reached out to touch her and hesitated.

"I'll be alright. I'm not made of spun sugar and molasses." She smiled at me and I returned it.

Her palm was warm and soft under my fingers as I gently stroked the creases there. Tears made my vision blurry and I pinched my lips, my pride trying to keep the tears from falling.

Annita shifted nervously on the bed, the giant woman unsure about how to deal with my happy-sadness. She tensed her stomach to prop herself up and winced, her other hand coming around to clutch at her wound. I pulled my hands back quickly as if I had scalded her. Annita schooled her expression, masking the pain behind a convincing facade.

"I'm fine." She elevated her chest with her elbow. "See? Nothing to worry about."

"Good to see you still have your way with women," Lexi chimed in. "Also with bravado," she finished dryly. She pressed a button on the bed and a motor began to churn as the bed rose.

"What can I say? It's a gift." The relief was palpable as she relaxed into the now angled mattress. A small sheen of sweat glistened on her forehead.

My forehead pinched in furrowed concern. Glancing at Lexi, we had a silent conversation with our expressions.

Maybe we should postpone until she's feeling better.

Lexi blinked at me and smiled. Which of course meant: "No. She's fine. You don't need to worry so much."

I pursed my lips and rocked my head from side to side.

You're probably right. I love you.

She blew me a kiss, her way of saying she loved me back.

Then without any further warning, I began phase one of the plan. I dropped my pants to the floor. I hadn't even bothered putting on any underwear, and so I gave Annita her first glimpse of my bald pussy with delicate puffy lips. Then I toggled my mental switch.

Lexi, bent over before me, her tail twisting up against my stomach...

There was the usual, odd, twisting sensation as my dick slid out of whatever magical internal cavity it resided within whenever it wasn't in use. Annita's eyes bugged out of her head when she beheld my modest manhood.

"And I thought Lexi's was beautiful. I mean... You look lovely, Syd."

It was adorable seeing her flustered.

"It's okay. I think that Lexi's cock-" I bounced my eyebrows with the word, accentuating the naughty word with an exaggerated motion of my lips. "-is wonderful too."

"I like guys. But there's something about you girls with something extra that's just... Mmm." She trembled at the thought, her body vibrating with lust.

It was also encouraging to see that she didn't seem pained by the motion.

Belini's right. We've been dancing around this for too long...

My voice came out thick with undisguised desire. "This is not a reward for being injured while protecting our friends. I would not wish to incentivize that sort of foolish heroism. Would I?"

Annita slowly shook her head, her unsecured black hair drifting about her face. Her eyes were wide, as if she didn't dare to blink as I slowly crawled my way into her bed.

"No. Of course, I wouldn't. Although I do wish to thank you. So, thank you for guarding my friend's back when I was not able to do it for myself."

The wounded succubus inclined her head fractionally. Her arms were rigidly held against her side and her legs trembled beneath me as I settled my weight fully onto the bed.

"This is not a reward because I am not some prize or award to be given out."

Lexi said nothing as she settled into the corner, content with the understanding that I needed her there to grant me the courage to take this next step.

"This is a choice I'm making based on the friendship, patience, and honor you've unfailingly shown. I, Sydney Wilks, wish to use your body for pleasure and offer you pleasure in return. I do not know if this will lead to anything more than today and this moment, because I have never done this before." I slipped my shirt off my head and bared my perky breasts to the mocha-colored woman. I waited for her response, my heart beating firmly but steady in my chest. Nervousness was present but so too was anticipation and excitement. This wasn't an obligation driving me, but shared trust, genuine fondness, and honest desire.

She wants me and I want her and sometimes it can just be that simple.

I waited and waited. Annita seemed frozen to the bed, scared to move.

"She's waiting for your response, doofus," Lexi teased from the corner. The tension that had built was broken by her interjection.

Annita blushed a little and grinned. "Yes. Of course I wish to share pleasure with you, sweet Sydney. I've never tried to hide that fact from anyone."

My smile was more demure than Annita's. "You sure haven't. But, I guess I never really asked you the question, did I? Annita, I'd like to have sex with you. Would you like to have sex with me?"

This time her answer came immediately. "I'd like..." Her voice cracked.

I laughed and held the cup of water up to her lips so that she might drink from the straw. She did so. After which, she swiped her glistening tongue across her lips to wet them enticingly. She smacked them a couple of times as I set the cup off to the side.

"I'd like that very much, Sydney."

"Okay. Then, here's the rules-"

"Is she always this bossy?" Annita asked Lexi.

"Sometimes. When she is, I find it best to do as she asks."

"Got it."

I stomped my foot and pinched my lips severely at the two succubi. "Rule number one," I said loudly, catching both their smiling faces. "She does not like being talked over as if she is not in the room. She also finds it strange to speak in third person like this. So she is going to stop doing it. Rule number two: You have to sit back and relax. The doctor said everything is stable but she warned us not to overdo anything. Rule number three:...Front or back?"

"That's less a rule and more of a general question..." Annita grumbled.

I arched a brow and crossed my arms over my chest. Lexi had already put the do not disturb sign over the door hand outside and had begun stripping out of her clothes. We'd talked a little about how we wanted to do this and she was eager to see it happen.

I waited for Annita's response. Her solid thighs twisted beneath the thin hospital sheets, tangling up the fabric into intriguing swirls.

"Front, I guess..." Her brown eyes narrowed like she wasn't exactly sure what she was choosing.

My hand dipped inside the cloth rapids of sweet flesh covered by delicate fabric between her legs. She sucked in a long breath between her teeth when my hand made contact with her thigh.

"Excellent choice," I cooed. I vaulted onto the small hospital bed, landing with my knees on either side of her body. My victorious smile at the minor athletic feet was reflected on Annita's expression. Making a circle around my mouth, my tongue wet my lips with what I hoped was tantalizing sultriness that matched the pounding of my heart. I felt like a hunter.

Predatory is the word.

My move stretched the bedsheet. Annita was restrained like a package of vacuum-sealed chicken. As cute as I found her immobility, it presented some difficulties.

How... How do I unwrap her?

Cue Lexi coming to my rescue.

"I've got you," she promised in my ear. "Lean forward and spread out as much as you can."

Tilting forward, I set my hands on either side of Annita's head. Our faces were close, both flush with arousal.

"Hey." My hair fell around our heads in a warm waterfall of locks.

"Hey," Annita said right back.

She stretched up and kissed my nose. Lexi chuckled at our antics as she lowered the bed back into its reclined position. Then, after wrapping the bed sheet around her hands, she began to draw it out from between our bodies. The friction tingled as I tried to keep weight mostly topside. Once the sheet tugged free of our breasts, Annita's hands crooked up to support me by pressing on my ribcage. After the sheet came fully off the bed, Lexi flourished it like a matador or magician.

"Tada!"

My eyes kept darting between her lips and rich-brown irises. Annita did what I wasn't brave enough to do. Her lips pressed to mine and my senses went awash with the heady taste of molasses and coffee. Impishly Lexi magicked the remaining clothing away from us. The warm sensation of her breasts was a surprise, but a welcome one. A shy, pleased smile curled my lips. Leaning back, I sultrily let my pale breasts drag across her rippling abs as I rose up. She sucked in a quick breath between her teeth. With feline flexibility, I bent my spine. Reaching between my legs, I drew my rapidly hardening cock up to flop against her belly. Another of those hissing breaths passed between Annita's lips.

"You can touch, you know? This isn't a one way thing. It's something beautiful for us to share." I turned over my shoulder. Lexi responded, perfectly in sync as always with me. Our lips met in a scorching kiss. "All of us."

Not needing any further permission, Annita's hands came up and engulfed my breasts, taking the weight of my back. She jostled my perky mammaries for a moment. I had no doubt that Annita had felt many breasts in her life. Still, she made me feel cherished, treasured in her hands. Like I was giving her a special gift.

Then she followed it up with her traditional, endearing bluntness.

"Put it in me. I need you. Now."

I was worked up enough that I had no complaints with that course of action. "Sure."

"Just a sec," Lexi interrupted.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked quickly.

She wrapped her arms around my shoulder in a hug. "Nothing's wrong. But... Oof." She grunted as she shifted me sideways on the bed. Annita moved with me, leaving us cockeyed on the bed, with my butt hanging over the edge. "Just needed to get you into position."

One of Annita's legs dangled off the bed, swaying a little, her heel making a sharp rapping noise as it tapped on the plastic guard that was lowered.

I shrugged. "I can work with this."

"Fine with me." Annita fingers tapped significantly on the firm tip of my penis.

Impatient much?

"Alright, alright, I get it already." Shifting my hips, I let my cock nestle into the soft folds of her labia.

"Too slow," Lexi said, right before she gave me a literal and metaphorical push. A nudge to my back was all it took for my cock to slip inside the pussy of a woman other than the one I was in a serious relationship with.

And damn if it didn't feel fucking amazing.

There were subtle differences to it. Like, it was a little firmer, the musculature developed in her pelvis from all her workouts coming into play. It was also missing my unique emotional connection to Lexi. Despite that and for all the ways they differed, she was still a succubus and thus had exquisite control over how our bodies came together. Her pussy gripped my cock authoritatively, almost daring it to venture deeper inside where it was greeted by further tugs.

I groaned. My eyes closed involuntarily when our mons kissed. Pausing for a moment, I luxuriated in the warmth of being fully seated inside her. Lexi tugged on my tail and I jerked. Annita yelped in response from the sudden movements of my hip. Under Lexi's hand, I tilted forward and parted my legs so that she might sink her own cock into my pussy. Already slickened by her pre and my own arousal, she sunk right in. Her erection found a familiar welcome home within my body.

I gasped at the split and combined sensation of both filling and being filled.

"Oh. That's a lovely expression," Annita admitted while trailing her fingers across her lips.

"What? I want to see," Lexi announced.

My torso and neck bent so that my succubus could witness my blissed-out face. Smiling with pure joy, Lexi kissed my forehead and both my cheeks. My eyes fluttered and my brain returned to me. Moving instinctively, I moved in and kissed Lexi. Annita's pussy squeezed my cock to remind me of her presence. Releasing Lexi, I bent over and kissed my mocha-skinned warrior. Only to have Lexi flex her cock and roll her hips within my depths.

"Is this how it's going to be? You two just playing with me?"

"Only so long as you don't join in," Lexi said plainly. Her fingers drummed along my ass, bringing my attention to my stillness.

"Oh. Right." I stopped spectating and began to rock, my cock sliding out and back inside Annita with increasing pace and fervor. Lexi matched my tempo, syncing to my movements with observant ease that only came from her near-infinite knowledge of my sexual preferences. Our bodies came together to the beat of a song that I conducted but we all played together. Sweat dripped off Lexi's arm onto my stomach before it fell onto Annita's. The mocha-colored succubus beneath me was not shy in any regard, her pleased exhalations clearly audible to any who may be listening.

I couldn't be fucked to care, so thoroughly was I being fucked by Lexi. The jostle of my buttocks against my love's hips everytime I came back sent wobbles through my legs and torso that echoed in my loins. A guttural moan issued from my gut was matched and harmonized with the one that came Lexi's. Although her's was somewhat muffled due to her face being buried in my hair.

My fingers tingled and I let them off my leash. Acting on autopilot, the middle finger in my right hand drew a tight, teasing circle around Annita's dark areola while the forefinger on my left traced the grid-like pattern of her abdominals. But they were merely supporters for the flying trapeze that was the seesawing bridge that I'd become. A connection. I was a connection that bound these two sexual forces of nature together. We held hands and ran towards that precipice of bliss together.

Annita was the first to take that plunge.

She clenched firmly around my cock, her muscles taught and delicious as her body found it's joy in our coupline. Her knees bent and writhed as she wriggled beneath me.

Maybe I can get her to two before I finish?

Unfortunately, that was but a vain hope that was quickly dashed. It was Lexi's tail that did me in. She'd slathered it in moisture from her mouth back where I couldn't see. Taking the slick velvet spade, she popped it in my ass when I wasn't expecting. The burst of fullness as well as the enveloping warmth of Annita proved to be too much to withstand. I grunted. My spine arched forward over Annita as the white spurts of my seed coated her insides. Lexi's arms tightened over my stomach as my orgasm cascaded into her own. Warmth bloomed inside. My movements became slower, more grindy than thrusting before stopping entirely as the last of my pulsing releases left my cock.

I snorted singular chuckles for a couple of seconds between panting breaths. We were all breathing hard and were somewhat sweaty. Lexi slipped free of my body as she moved off the bed. The luxuriating sensations of being well-fucked and completely satisfied swam through me like harmonious yin-yang koi.

"Do you know what they call that?" Lexi asked, her voice barely concealing her amusement. She dipped her chin at her seed that dripped from my sex.