Growing Acceptance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know a trap when I hear one.

"No. And I'm fairly certain I don't want to kn-"

"It's a boxed lunch," Lexi finished before I could finish my protest.

Curly lashes fluttered as I digested this new information before scrunching up my face. "Ewww," I cried with a childish whine. Realization blossomed and I knew exactly what she was going to do next. "Lexi, that's kind of..." I trailed off. It was already too late.

Lexi was already tongue deep in her snack. Her thumbs spread me wide to let her lick up the bits that'd leaked out. Whatever I'd been about to say was lost in the sensations her lapping tongue provided. She paused in the midst of cleaning me.

Lexi cocked one of her lovely eyebrows upward. "You were saying?"

"Oh, don't mind me, go about your business."

Shrugging, she oozed back into position with her unique brand of frustrating but endearing smoothness. Pillow lips sealed around my entrance, forming an airtight seal. Then she began to gently suck, the negative pressure tugging on the walls of my pussy, drawing the deeper pools of her cum out into her mouth. Immense embarrassment struck me when I realized that I was letting her do this with another woman in the room. Another, amused and aroused succubus, right beneath me.

Immense embarrassment and not insignificant enjoyment. Why does something that should be so wrong feel so good?

I writhed on top of Annita who was finding great amusement at both my discomfort, and the bobbing of Lexi's head that poked out above my butt. I'd thought her content to remain an observer, but that only lasted until I reached out to try and stop my lover from wiggling her tongue even deeper into my pussy. With deceptively fast speed, she curled her arms around my body, immobilizing my arms to my side.

"But... why?" I asked, my voice somewhat muffled by her squeezing.

"It seemed like fun and I wanted to join in."

I kicked and struggled ineffectively.

"Besides, watching you wiggle like that is too cute for me to let you stop." Her hands dipped lower until they palmed my ass. A plethora of gentle squeezes ensued. "This reminds me of when we first met." We shared a smile. "You were such a brat. But I couldn't look away from you. And, when I hurt you, I felt so bad. Once you recovered, I was scared you would never come play with us again."

Through it all, Lexi continued to munch away, much to my chagrin.

"Heh. LooOOO" My voice jumped an octave when Lexi twiddled my clit with her nose. I coughed once and tried again. "Ahem. Look at us now. Thicker than thieves."

"You're thicker than..." She trailed off, unable to think of anything relevant to finish that sentence. "Someone that's pretty thick."

I snickered.

"I like your cock. That's what I'm trying to say in case I wasn't clear," she said bluntly. "Your cock is wonderful."

"Thank YouUUU." I narrowed my eyes at Lexi.

She bounced her eyebrows twice, completely unapologetic.

"I know you're doing that on purpose. Just know that I know, and that it has been so noted." My threat did not seem to have any lasting impact as Lexi quickly returned to eating me out. Her tongue dipped, swirled and spiraled to depths I didn't think were physically possibly. Before long, my pussy performed the way it was designed to and happy funtime chemicals were running riot through my veins.

"Does she always twitch like that when she comes?" Annita asked.

Not me. She didn't ask me. You know, because I was kind of spazzing out with pleasure. Not really capable of answering. Her voice was directed to the woman between my legs.

"It depends on the day." Lexi finished up with a couple of lingering licks and emerged from space between my legs. Her tail drifted contentedly behind her as she draped herself lazily across the chair by the hospital bed. A quick swipe cleaned her lips of any remaining moisture and left a smirk behind. She cocked an eyebrow at me. "So, what are you thinking for lunch?"

"Lexi, stoooop it," I whined, having recovered from my second orgasm in a short period of time.

"Never," she promised.

There was a single knock on the hospital door that preceded the latch being pushed. Three sets of eyes opened wide in surprise. Fortunately for my modesty and peace of mind, Lexi had the wherewithal to snap her fingers and point at me. Jeans poofed onto my legs and my chest strained against a low cut v-necked shirt. No underwear or bra, of course, Lexi preferring me to be unencumbered by such unfortunate barriers between me and her wandering hands. This left me in the only halfway mortifying position of laying across Annita like a blanket.

The succubus nurse barely batted an eye when she saw the scene. "I know it's tough, but the patient really should be getting some rest," she chided.

Feeling thoroughly scolded, I slipped off the bed and hid behind a veil of my luscious brunette hair.

"How are you feeling?"

"Much better. The wound hardly even ached."

"Good to hear. I'd like to keep you here overnight, but you should be good to go home tomorrow."

After that kind of stab wound? Damn. The healthcare system of the succubi must be pretty rocking to manage something like that.

"Sounds great." Annita glanced at my shuffling feet and snorted an amused burst of air from her nose.

The nurse chuckled and jotted a quick not on her chart. "Alright. I'll stay out of your hair if you promise to get some rest."

"Aye aye, ma'am."

The door closed with a sharp click.

I slapped my cheeks to shake off the mortification. "Despite the teasing, I am in fact rather hungry," I admitted to Lexi. I sketched a quick wave and smiled towards Annita. "Get better. This was fun."

"It was..." she trailed off. "Syd, I'd love to do this again. This wasn't a one time thing, was it?"

It was my turn to play mysterious and enigmatic. I slipped halfway out of the room before turning back. "I guess you'll just have to keep hanging around and find out, won't you?"

The effect was marred by Lexi's amused cackling laugh that followed as she shut the door behind us and her loudly proclaiming. "Of course we're gonna do that again. You fucking loved it."

Annita's laugh could be heard beyond the door. I punched my succubus in the arm and quick-stepped away from her tail that sought to slip around my waist. She began to half chase me as I fled with a squeaky laugh, intent on finding some grub.