Growing Anticipation 05

Story Info
Your sister brings her friend home to spend the night.
5.5k words
4.23
37.6k
24

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My next installment of the Growing Anticipation series. In the last chapter I tried to provide links to the previous chapters that somehow made the entire story a link. This time I will put links at the bottom of the page, hopefully there won't be a mix up. If there is then this will be the last attempt for that.

Anyways, I hope you like this new addition. The theme is just like the previous chapters and picks up where my last chapter left off.

All Characters are over 18

*****

That afternoon was uneventful. I passed the time in my normal ways, playing video games and I lounged in the pool for a couple hours. I was watching a movie in the living room when out the window I saw two cars coming up the driveway. The first was my sisters VW, the second was a white sedan. I figured that the second car was her friend Rachel. Was it such a good idea to bring her here? I had never met her before; I had only heard of her in passing comments. They both parked and started to grab their bags from the backseats of their cars. "Oh shit!" I said aloud. After my swim I didn't bother putting my pants back on, after all I wasn't expecting company. I sprang up from the couch and sprinted to the stairs. I had just made it to the top and down the hall when I heard the front door open.

"Hey I'm back!" I heard my sister shout from downstairs. I quickly shut my door, just barely made it. I looked down, my penis was slightly engorged and reaching almost down to my knees. These new pills I was taking were making my erections nearly uncontrollable. Maybe I should try and avoid my sister and Rachel. How would she react if I were to get a spontaneous hard on, a normal sized one would be simple enough to hide, but mine was way to massive to hide. Maybe I could sneak into the bathroom and rub one out? That would help immensely.

"Hey, where are you?" My sister asked. Crap, no sneaking away just yet, I better get dressed and come downstairs.

"Just a minute!" I answered back. I found another pair of sweatpants and carefully stuffed my junk into the left leg. My bulge was clearly visible even with these lose fitting pants. I needed to calm it down, so I tried some meditation, I haven't had to do that in a while. It took a couple minutes, but I felt myself relax. The bulge was still there but it was less noticeable now, I guess that my fully flaccid penis was still big enough to seen. "Here we go" I said to myself. I went downstairs and into the kitchen. Both girls were unloading the bags on the kitchen island.

"Hey bro, this is Rachel" my sister said. I mustered a quick "Hey" and she cheerfully waved back. My sister never told me how hot her friend was. She was a couple inches taller than my sister, with strawberry blonde hair with blue eyes and the cutest number of freckles on her nose and cheeks. She was wearing a white lose fitting crop top with only one shoulder that showcased her toned stomach and medium sized breasts. Her bare arms were toned but not overly muscular. I was standing on the opposite side of the island so I couldn't see from the waist down. I sat down at the counter.

"Find anything good?" I asked. My sister placed a paper bag on the counter by the refrigerator and turned around. I tried my best to not stare at her enlarged tits, thankfully she was in a loose t-shirt that concealed them slightly. Both showed off the new dresses and tops that they purchased and a couple new pairs of shoes. My sister then held up a pair of red thong panties and matching bra.

"Rachel bought these; do you think they would look good on her?" She laughed. My dick began to stir.

"Oh my god don't show him those!" Rachel quickly snatched the undergarments out of her hands and stuffed them into a bag, her face beet red.

I could feel my penis trying to fill and grow, I had to think of something else. "Hey, what's in the brown bags?" I quickly asked. My sister pulled two bottles out of one of the bags. Vodka and Rum, high price bottles too.

"I bought something for all of us tonight" She said. "Would you like a drink?" She proceeded to make three rum and cokes and handed one for me and Rachel. "Cheers! Let's have fun tonight!" She said. I took a drink, it was strong, clearly my sister wanted to party tonight. "Come on Rachel, lets' go out on the patio. We should all go outside, it's beautiful out" She said. Rachel followed her out of the kitchen and my jaw nearly hit the floor.

Rachel was packing some serious booty stuffed into grey leggings. It looked like she had stuffed a balloon into each cheek, I watched her ass jiggle with each step. My penis quickly went from flaccid to halfcocked, the bulge was clearly visible down to my knee. The two girls sat down at the outdoor kitchen area we had set up. We had a mini fridge and bar next to a gas fireplace and grill. Rachel was helping my sister load put the alcohol into the fridge. I used their momentary distraction to quickly sit down. I crossed my legs to try and hide my cock. It was uncomfortable but it was helping to ease it back down.

The three of us sat down began to chat. A couple hours passed, the sun was setting, and all three of us were decently inebriated. Since the was going down we decided to light the fireplace. My sister moved the chairs closer while I got the fire on.

"Oh no, it looks like there isn't enough room for all three chairs" she said. Her words were getting noticeably more slurred now.

"That's ok, we can share" Rachel replied. She then motioned for me to sit. It was a little difficult, but she carefully sat down on my right side. She slung her legs across my lap, and she settled in snug against the cushioned armrest and leg. I kept my right arm in front of me while holding my drink with the left.

We continued to drink by the light of the fire, my head was starting to spin some more so I nursed my drink. I didn't want to get to drunk and lose control. We were having a good time and Rachel was laughing at my jokes. It was nice, Rachel was very nice and super cool. She then adjusted herself, laying her head on my chest, I reached around and wrapped my right arm around her waist. This didn't go unnoticed by my sister.

"Get a room you two" she taunted. Rachel just stuck her tongue out at her and took another drink.

"Your just jealous that you don't have a guys lap to sit on" Rachel taunted back.

"Girl please, with tits like these I can get any dude I want, I just choose not to." My sister replied. She then pushed her elbows together in front of her chest, pushing her large breasts upward and together. I looked down into my cup, trying not to keep my cock from rising.

"I was meaning to ask you, but I didn't want to sound rude. I know your mom is rich now so did she buy you implants or something? Because the last time I saw you they were not that big" Rachel said. My sister just laughed.

"No, these girls are all natural. I got some special pills that is making them grow. I took a few to many last night, so these are new to me."

"Boob growing pills? Do you really expect me to believe that?" Rachel asked.

"Ask my brother, he's been taking some also." Rachel leaned forward and looked down at my chest and laughed.

"No, he hasn't! He doesn't have any man titties" she laughed and laid her head back on my chest. My sister stood up from her chair.

"His pills are working on something else." She then walked over to the bar. "Do you need a refill?" she asked.

"Yes, I do." Rachel answered. She handed her cup over a moment later my sister said.

"Looks like we are out of rum. Rachel would you like a white Russian?" Rachel gave thumbs up and my sister walked to the door. "The milk is in the kitchen; I'll be right back!" she said. It took me a moment in my drunken state to realize what she was doing. She was going to mix her vodka with the special milk that I had made.

Rachel and I just sat there watching the fire, she snuggled up closer to me. Her hair was right below my nose, she must use a floral scented shampoo, it smelled very nice. "Are you comfortable?" she asked.

"Very comfortable" I answered. A couple minutes later my sister walked back out, drink in hand. Rachel took a decent swig.

"How is it?" my sister asked. I saw her give me a quick wink when she asked. Rachel swallowed her "milk".

"It's good, the milk tastes different, but I like it." Rachel said.

My sister smiled at me before telling her; "It's an all organic brand, fresh from the cow." She winked at me again. I suppose I'm her personal milk cow now. we all three watched the fire for a moment. "Hey, you guys want some food?" my sister asked. We both answered yes, and she proceeded to stumble into the house.

"I'm glad to finally meet you, your sister had told me all about you." Rachel said.

"She has?" I asked.

"Yes, she did, she told me about your parents and how she and her mom took you in when you were little since you were neighbors when you were little." Rachel continued. I guess my sister told her friend more about my upbringing than me.

"Uh...yes, that's right. I was really little, so I don't remember much before living with them." I said. She settled some more, and we watched the fire some more.

"Thank you for having me over, I have been really stressed out trying to find a job, I really needed some relaxation. The fact that you are really cute helps out a lot" she said. Her right hand slowly migrated south towards my crotch. My cock began to stir again, I might not be the most observant person, but even I could tell she was coming on to me. Fuck it, what do I have to lose?

"You're really cute also" I said. She sat up and looked at me, the light from the fire flickered on the right side of her face, the left side was cast in shadow. She hovered her face just inches from mine, her eyes locked onto mine.

"You really think that I'm cute?" She asked.

"You're beautiful" I whispered. Before I could say anything, she lunged her face into mine, our lips locked and her tongue in my mouth. She grabbed the back of my head with both hands, pulling our faces together even harder. Speaking of hard, my cock was starting to grow hard as well. Rachel grabbed my hands and placed them on her chest. I started squeezing and kneading her tits as she buried her face into the crook of my neck and shoulder, her moans were filling my ears. Her hips began to gyrate and grind on my crotch. My penis was growing, fast. Since Rachel was sitting on my lap it was hardening down the leg of my pants.

She spun around on my lap, facing away, still grinding on me while I lifted her shirt off. She leaned back, lying on top of me. I reached down into her pants with one hand, the other still squeezing her tits. I was kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear while my hand was exploring deeper. I felt her shaved mound and then my real prize, her pussy was already wet, I began to rub on her clit. Slowly at first and began to increase the pace. Her moans intensified, her hands reached back behind my head and held on as I slipped two fingers inside.

"Oh god I want you to fuck me" She said between moans. I stopped fingering her.

"There's something you should know, it's about those pills we were talking about earlier" I said. She half turned, still gyrating her hips. "What, did they grow your cock huge or something?" she asked half serious half sarcastic. "Um, ya, you could say that, if you take my pants off just don't be freaked out" I answered.

Rachel lifted her body off my crotch while leaning into me. I felt her hands grab the waist of my pants. I too raised my ass off the chair to make it easier. She slowly slid my pants off, revealing my penis more and more. "What the?" she muttered as my pants slid past my knees. I lowered back onto the chair, I was slouched quite a bit, so Rachel was mostly sitting on my stomach, above my groin. My penis, now unrestrained, began to rise rapidly and was soon standing tall at its full height.

"Oh my god" Rachel muttered in disbelief. She was now literally face to face with my massive cock head. Oh no, was this to much for her? She took a moment to examine it. "This is...amazing!" she said. Rachel began to kiss and caress my rock-hard meat, pre cum was seeping out, she took some in her hands and began to lube my shaft with it.

While she was doing that, I slipped my hand back into her pants and began to play with her clit. My concerns of her fearing my massive penis was quickly dispelled by the way she was drooling over it, literally and figuratively.

"This is...this is amazing" she said. She was fully engulfed now, licking and pumping the full length of my penis. I pulled my hands from her pants and gripped the arm rests hard, the urge to cum was difficult to resist. She continued playing with my erection for several minutes longer, all the while still grinding her pussy on my abdomen. She released me and leaned back and whispered in my ear; "I need this inside me." I helped her pull her shirt off, her gyrations increased as I had one hand squeezing her breasts and the other fingering her.

We awkwardly got off the chair and switched places. It was somewhat a difficult feat due to our inebriation. Rachel slouched into the chair, her pelvis at the edge of the seat. I reached for her pants and slid them off. The aroma of her pussy filled my nostrils, this only seemed to make my penis harder. She grabbed her thick legs, right behind her knees and spread them wide. Using one hand I guided my penis towards her waiting pussy. I carefully inserted my cock. Slowly at first, inching deeper and deeper. Rachel was tight, but not prohibitively. I bottomed out with eight inches inside. Her breathing and moaning increased with every inch.

Rachel opened her eyes and looked down. "Oh wow" she said. I could tell by her reaction that she wasn't expecting to see over a foot and a half of separation from our bodies. Now while I really like having such a large penis, I will admit that it makes it awkward to have sex sometimes. Since I was so far from the chair, I had nothing to hold on to. I grabbed Rachel's feet for leverage and began thrusting, slowly at first, increasing my speed as I went. "Oh my god! I never had anything this big inside of me" she said between moans. Rachel let go of her knees, she started playing with her clit with one hand and squeezing her breasts with the other.

"Harder!" she screamed. I held nothing back and began to fuck her furiously. The back patio was filled with her passionate screams and the screeching of the chair as it was pushed back with every thrust. After several minutes her pussy seemed to grip my penis and her screams became incoherent as she orgasmed. I was getting close myself, but I kept myself from finishing to soon, I wanted her to cum again. A couple more minutes of humping and I felt her pussy lock on to my dick once more.

I couldn't hold back any longer and I blew my massive load inside her. I kept thrusting as more and more ejaculate filled her womb. Her insides were quickly filled with my seed and started oozing out and forming a puddle on the concrete under the chair. When the spurts died down, I carefully withdrew my dick. I let her legs down gently and surveyed the scene before me. Rachel's pussy and inner thighs were completely covered with cum. She was breathing heavily and looking at me with half lidded eyes.

My dick was half flaccid now, I probably could go for another round, but I don't think she would be up for it. I offered her my hand to help her off the chair. She took it and I assisted as she peeled herself off and stood up. We walked to the door, her arm wrapped around mine, she was walking a little bow legged. I was curious where my sister had been the entire time, there was no way she couldn't hear us from inside.

Entering the living room my question was answered. My sister was passed out on the couch, no blanket or pillows, a half-eaten plate of microwave chicken nuggets was left on the floor. Rachel went up to the guest bedroom while I helped my sister with a pillow and blanket. I also left a glass of water for when she woke up. It was nearly three in the morning now, and I was struggling to stay awake. I walked upstairs, the door to the hall bathroom opened and Rachel stopped me. "Would you stay with me tonight?" She asked. She reached out for my hand and I took it. Rachel led me into the bedroom and we both lied down and fell asleep.

I awoke with the sun shining right in my eyes through a slit in the half-shut curtains. If my face was six inches to either side, I would have been fine, typical. Rachel was gone, the bed empty. My morning wood greeted me as usual, we must have kicked the blankets off during the night since I was only covered in the sheet. I heard the shower shut off from across the hall. I slowly stood up, my head hurting slightly, and let the sheet fall to the floor. I walked up to the bathroom door, not knowing who exactly was inside, and knocked.

"Who is it?" Rachel said from the other side.

"It's me, can I come in?" I answered. I heard her say yes and I opened the door and entered, I quickly shut the door behind me to not let the cold air in. I felt my dick somehow become harder when I saw Rachel. She was standing in front of the sink, doing her hair in the mirror. She hadn't put any clothes on and now I had a great side profile view of her that I didn't have from the light of the fire.

Her body was even sexier than I remembered. Rachel had nice perky breasts, not to big or small, I would guess D cups. Her stomach was flat and toned. My eyes quickly zeroed in on her ass. My god was it hot. She had a big bubble butt that projected behind her into a shapely shelf. Rachel must do a lot of squats because her legs were thick and toned as well. She must have felt me staring and turned to look at me. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed. Both of us were startled, I jumped back slightly and bumped the door, she dropped her hair. "What's wrong?" I asked. She didn't say anything, just kept looking up and down at my penis.

"I thought I was drunk and imagined that you were that big!" she said. Since there was no hiding it, I just stood there at full mast.

"Nope, it's real" I said. "That's incredible, I've never seen one that big before!" she said. She took a few steps closer, eyes locked on my member.

"So, all that stuff about the growth pills last night wasn't a bunch of bullshit?" I shook my head.

"Not at all, last year I was only six inches long"

Her eyes went wide. "Oh my god! Those pills really did make you grow huge!" she said. I blushed slightly; her genuine surprise surged me with confidence.

"Yes, they did! My dick is twenty-four inches!" I boasted. Rachel continued to examine me for a few minutes longer.

"Can I...can I measure you?" she asked hesitantly.

"Absolutely, follow me." I replied. I led her to my room and handed her the measuring tape from my desk. She held the end at the base of my shaft and extended it to the tip of my cock head.

"I thought you said it was twenty-four inches. I'm measuring twenty-five and a half!" she said.

We sat down on my bed and I explained all the events of the past year, my first round of growth pills, my mother's and sisters and the new regimen of experimental pills I was now taking. When I was finished Rachel told me her story. She had met my sister during their first year of art school, she was more interested in clay and sculpting. She was an only child growing up and only grew out of her awkward teen phase sophomore year of university. She had been hurt in the past by her then boyfriends, it seemed that she only recently became comfortable with her body and self-confidence.

I reached out and gently placed my hand on top of hers. She took my hand and didn't let go as she told me more about herself. I felt relieved that she felt so comfortable with me, she would have to be comfortable since we already had sex and were now sitting, naked, casually talking. My massive erection had not subsided at all either, that she didn't seem to mind.

12