Growing Anticipation 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused and looked down at her lap. "I hope last night I didn't move to fast; I know it might sound weird since it's so sudden, but I think I really like you" she said almost embarrassed.

"I think I like you too. I was more worried that I would freak you out to be honest" I said motioning to my cock. I could see her cheeks redden and a smile creep across her lips.

"To be completely honest, I was hoping that your dick wasn't something I had only imagined" She said sheepishly. I didn't know what to say, I just looked at her mouth open.

She blushed even more this time. "I like them... big." Rachel was a size queen! No wonder she was so entranced by my penis last night.

"I think I can satisfy that need" I said with some bravado. She just giggled and looked at me. She then looked at my penis.

"Is it always hard like that?" I shook my head

"It is when I just wake up, or in the presence of a beautiful woman." Rachel then asked if I would show her my pills. I walked over to my locked drawer of my desk and took out the bottle. She began to read the instructions.

"It doesn't really say what the intended effects are" She commented.

"I believe they are a more potent version of the ones that made me this big the first time" I answered.

"Maybe they are going to make you grow even bigger! I did just measure twenty-five and a half inches!" I didn't want to believe it, but my dick was an inch and a half larger than before the new pills.

"Would you... like that?" I asked.

"That would be so hot. Your giant cock growing and growing, growing for me" Rachel began rubbing herself with her free hand. "Here, don't forget this" Rachel said as she handed me a pill. I felt my cock become harder as I swallowed the pill. Rachel was squirming on the bed and biting her lip as I took it. "Your dick looks really swollen" She said with some concern in her voice. I was just noticing that my cock was starting to ache, I've been hard for too long, I needed to relieve myself.

"I need to jack off or I'll have blue balls really bad" I answered. Rachel squirmed again.

"Can I...can I watch you do it?" she asked. I smiled at her as I went for my lotion on the desk.

I squirted a huge glob on my cock and began spreading it around. I began masturbating and precum was quickly seeping out. I also noticed that my hand would no longer wrap all the way around my shaft, at least a couple inches separated my fingers. I increased the pace as Rachel watched. My cock head was only inches away from her face, she didn't break her stare at it either.

"Get ready, it's going to be a big one!" I said. My orgasm was fast approaching, Rachel closed her eyes and opened her mouth. "Oh, fuck yes!" I yelled as I came. Massive ropes of cum blasted her in the mouth and all over her face.

My I felt my mind go blank and my vision blurred slightly as I experienced the most intense orgasm yet. I felt rope after rope spew from my dick as I struggled to stay coherent enough to keep stroking my cock. When I finally came around, I was shocked by what I saw. Rachel's face was completely covered in cum. Huge globs hung from her nose, chin and ears while more oozed down her chest and onto her lap.

"Oh wow!" she said as she wiped semen from her eyes. I helped her back into the shower and then gathered the cum soaked sheets to wash. After loading the washing machine, I went back upstairs where Rachel was drying off once again.

"Sorry about that, I normally don't cum that much after one night" I said. She just laughed and got dressed. I went to my room and put on some black sweatpants. It was then that I noticed something odd. My balls were much more swollen than normal. Each was about the size of a baseball. They had never swelled up that much after one night, I better write that down for the lab report I was to submit in a few days. I turned around and Rachel was standing in the doorway.

"Let's get some food" she said and then turned and walked away. She was wearing a black sports bra that seemed a little small on her. Her breasts were starting to flow out the top and front. My cock began to stir as I walked behind her, she had on bright pink gym shorts that were so tight they looked painted on. Her big bubble butt was on full display.

This was really starting to get weird, normally after I cum as much as I just did, I don't get this worked up as quickly. Maybe this was another side effect of the new pills, I better remember to write that down also. Downstairs we found my sister still passed out on the couch, the water I left still untouched. Rachel was in the kitchen, looking in the refrigerator.

"It's almost eleven, do you want to make lunch or breakfast?" she asked.

"We can make sandwiches for lunch" I replied. I walked over and helped get everything out. Rachel walked over to the couch.

"Tina wake up! Do you want something to eat?" she shook my sister trying to wake her. Incoherent grumbling was her only response. I made an extra sandwich just in case she was hungry when she woke up.

We spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing outside by the pool. Through the window we could see the hungover zombie that was my sister wake up, eat, and then lie back down. It was late afternoon before we went back inside. Tina was awake by now.

"So, what did you two do last night after I went inside?" she asked. Rachel and I looked at each other and smiled. My sister put her hands on her hips and smirked. "You showed her your python, didn't you?" she said. Tina walked up to me placed her hand on my crotch. "I hope you don't mind sharing him" she said to Rachel.

"I think there's plenty enough for both of us" Rachel replied. "You should have seen how much he came earlier!" Rachel continued.

Tina laughed a little. "I would hope so; I was spiking his drinks last night with his growth pills" she said.

I about jumped out of my seat. "What do you mean? I'm not supposed to take more than one a day!" I thought about it for a second, my new pills were locked in my desk, how did she get ahold of them? "Tina, how did you unlock my desk?" I asked.

My sister looked at me puzzled. "Desk? No, I used the ones you left in the cupboard, they were next to the mom's pills that you use in the milk jug" she answered. It was Rachel's turn to look puzzled.

"There's growth pills in the milk...?" she asked quietly. Tina just rolled her eyes and glossed over the fact.

"Yes, Rachel there is, and it's not really milk either, it's his cum also." Wow Tina, way to casually unload all that information on her. To my surprise Rachel didn't say anything, she just looked down at her breasts.

"They do feel fuller today than yesterday" she said.

"Let me feel" Tina reached over and cupped Rachel's boob before she could answer. Rachel reached over and grabbed hers in return.

"Yours look bigger today also" she said. My penis began to stir and swell. Their playful groping was quickly turning into more. Rachel and Tina began to kiss, hands fondling each other's chests. Rachel looked over at my crotch and watched as my cock snaked down my pant leg. "Tina, his penis is growing again. We measured twenty-five inches earlier today" Rachel said. Tina turned and looked at me.

"Really? I want to see!" Tina said. I reached down and slid my pants off. My cock was fully erect in moments. Tina's eyes widened, the sight of such a massive penis still captivated her. "It does look bigger! This is so cool; my tits are getting bigger and so are you bro!" Tina said excitedly. She leaned in and kissed me, thrusting her tongue in my mouth.

Then the doorbell rang. "Who is that?" Rachel asked.

Tina crept over to look out the window between the shades. "Don't worry, it was just a delivery truck, they are leaving." That's when I realized, I had ordered another product from the company yesterday, I forgot that I had next day shipping.

"I know what that is" I said. Tina had already brought the brown box inside. I took the box into the kitchen and opened it. I held the bottle out to them both.

"What is it?" They both asked in unison.

"I found another type of growth pill; they say this one will make your butt bigger. I thought maybe you would want a bigger ass along with your boobs sis" I said.

"Aw, that's so sweet of you to think of me, but I think I know who I would like to see with an even larger booty". Tina looked over at Rachel. My cock twitched at the thought of her big butt growing more.

Rachel took the bottle and read the instructions. "Maximum daily dose...four pills per day" She said reading the label quietly. Rachel then looked up at me. "You have any more of your special...milk?" She said with a wink. Somehow my cock got harder than it already was.

Tina poured her a tall glass. "I hope these work as well as yours did" Rachel said. She poured out four pills and swallowed them with nearly half the glass of cum. "I think I prefer my milk straight from the source" She said. Both girls grabbed ahold of my arms, Tina on the left, Rachel on the right.

"I think we should go upstairs to my room" Tina said.

To be continued...

*****

Here are links to the previous chapters:

Chapter 1 by HugeErectson

https://www.literotica.com/s/growing-anticipation-ch-01

Chapter 2 by Peaceender

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-growing-anticipation-continued

Chapters 3 and 4 by myself

https://www.literotica.com/s/growing-anticipation-03

https://www.literotica.com/s/growing-anticipation-04

12