Growing Anticipation 09

Story Info
Tina grows and has a breakthrough with mom.
3.2k words
4.31
16.9k
15
0

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*New Standard Disclaimer*

This is a story based on expansion and growth and unrealistic body part sizes. The first two chapters of the 'Growing Anticipation' series were written by HugeErection and PeaceEnder. Their stories are on my favorites and I highly recommend reading those first. I hope you enjoy my expansion stories.

All characters are over 18.

*****

It was another night of restless sleep and crazy dreams. I slept in late and awoke with a giant morning wood. At least that has become consistent every day. I checked my phone, there was a text from Rachel sent about half an hour prior. "When you wake up come down to the basement, Tina is home and needs your help." It read. I stood there with my rock-hard three-foot cock and debated whether I should let it go down before I went downstairs.

I made my way downstairs to the basement, hard penis leading the way. In the basement living room tina and Rachel had already rearranged the furniture. "Good morning sleepy head!" Rachel said. She ran over to me and kissed me on the mouth. Tina was busy setting up some machine on a table in the middle of the room. After a few seconds she finally turned and looked at me.

"Hey bro... oh my god! Your way bigger than before!" She exclaimed. I had forgotten that she hasn't seen my latest growth spurt, she had taken off right after I took the last two experimental pills. I don't know why but I blushed a little at her comment.

"And your...perkier than before." I said back. Tina didn't blush though. She pumped her chest out, showing through her white tank top how her breasts were higher up and projecting more from her chest.

"Yes, I am, I got the same implants that mom has, except that since my boobs were already huge, they were able to place a higher capacity. Let's see who's the biggest when these are done growing." Tina said.

I was confused. If tina had an inferiority complex about the size of her chest this is the first that I have really noticed. "Tina, your boobs are already huge, why do you want to make them bigger?" I asked.

She thought about it for a second. "To be honest, I've always wanted bigger breasts. Mom has always pranced around gloating that she was stacked, and I'm not talking about since you two started using those growth pills either. She always had big boobs and flaunted them whenever she could. I don't think she did it on purpose, but I'll admit that I was jealous.

Tina took off her shirt and cupped both boobs. "Now I wasn't expecting them to get this big with the pills but ever since they started growing, I wanted more. I love the attention that I get, I love how every top I wear shows cleavage. I don't even mind that they are heavy, and I have to pump twice a day. I just love having huge boobs!" She said.

Listening to Tina's speech and her cupping her huge breasts got my penis even harder. I then noticed the machine she had on the table was her breast pump. Except it had been modified. On one side there were two surgical tubes coming out, on the other was one larger diameter hose with a rubber cup looking thing. "What is that?" I asked.

Tina and Rachel stood next to the contraption they had created. "This is how we are going to help Tina grow." Rachel said.

"I took a breast pump and modified it to pump directly into the two ports for my implants." Tina added.

"What's the other hose for?" I asked.

"That's for you silly!" Tina and Rachel answered in unison.

"If you don't mind, I would like you to help me grow bigger just like you helped mom. If you cum into that hose then it will pump it directly into my breasts, no need to use syringes over and over." She said.

"Isn't that dangerous? What if they grow to fast?" I asked. This plan of hers didn't seem to be well thought out.

"It will be fine, I have a shut off switch and I have been using that special lotion for a while, my skin is super stretchy. I really hope that I don't have to convince you to help me make my boobs bigger. I figured that would be more than happy to help since you filled mom's tits full of cum already." Tina said

My penis betrayed my concerns about this whole thing as it began to twitch involuntarily. It seems to have a mind of its own lately. "I knew you couldn't resist. Now sit in that chair and we can get started." Tina commanded. I sat in the chair opposite of hers. The table with the breast pump on the table between us.

Tina's whole plan seemed crazy, but I do admit that it is going to be awesome to watch her boobs grow larger. Tina sat down and Rachel handed her a giant-sized bra. It must have been moms because when she put it on her already head sized breasts didn't fill half of the cups.

"We are going to fill my tits up until they are the same size as mom's, then when she comes home, she can watch me grow way bigger than her. Twice as big! Maybe three times!" Tina exclaimed. Tina was honestly beginning to worry me. The way she was talking about was that she wanted beach ball sized boobs full of cum. My cum. My cock twitched again.

Rachel then slid an elastic glove with a power cord onto my hard cock, halfway down the shaft. "What is this for?" I asked.

"It's a muscle massager, we thought we could use it help jack you off." Rachel said as she slid the rubber cup over my cockhead. It was a little tight fitting, almost uncomfortable. "Hmm, this is the largest one we could find and it barely fit!" She said.

Rachel then went and inserted the two hoses into the ports under Tina's arms. I'm glad no one else was here to see this crazy set up. "Alright Tina, I already have the hoses to your boobs full of semen." Rachel said.

"Good, I don't want my tits full of air." Tina said. Rachel clamped the main hose coming out of the pump closed. "I'm ready, make me huge!" Tina said.

Rachel flipped the power switch to the pump. I grabbed the armrests tightly as the rubber cup on my cock began to pulsate and suck at the same time. It felt pretty good, my penis was so sensitive now that if they let the pump run I would cum in no time. The pulsating suction was as if someone was slowly jacking me off. My cock started having mini orgasms, the smaller amount of cum still filled the cup.

My cum quickly travelled down the hose and through the machine. This went on for several minutes as the hoses filled with more cum. I don't think I've ever been teased this much before. Rachel walked over and kissed me on the mouth. I watched as she flipped the power on for the massaging sleeve around my cock. I almost forgot how to breathe as the sleeve started vibrating my cock.

My pent-up orgasm was fast approaching. Rachel barely had time to unclamp the main hose before I let loose my biggest cum shot ever. Through my heavily drooped eyes I could see Tina's breasts start to enlarge.

"Holy shit!" Rachel yelled. My cock was now in a near continuous orgasm. Tina moaned and cupped her growing breasts as they filled with my cum. Her skin appeared to redden as it stretched to accommodate her implants' increasing volume.

Rachel switched off the massaging sleeve as Tina's chest filled the massive bra completely. I kept cumming for several seconds more, the pump whisked it away just as quickly and into Tina's boobs. "Shut the pump off, hurry!" Tina shouted as her tits began to overflow the bra cups.

Rachel quickly turned off the pump. My cock erupted with several more ropes of cum into the hoses, filling them up. When I was done my body was exhausted, my penis softened and fell to the side, the rubber cup sliding off and landing on the floor. A stream of cum began to flow out and formed a puddle next to my chair.

I looked over at Tina. Her breasts were straining against the confines of mom's bra. Her skin a light shade of red and new veins snaked across the surface. "Tina, are you ok?" I asked.

"I'm alright, my boobs are just a little sore. Rachel, help me take this bra off." Tina replied. Rachel helped her free her breasts from their stretched cloth and elastic prison. Tina's chest had expanded to twice its previous size. Her new implants kept her breasts mostly their original shape though they were more rounded and fuller. Each boob was now at least twice as big as her head, just like mom's were. Her new grown breasts hung low on her chest, also like mom's. I guess the increase in weight would dictate that.

Tina gently rubbed her breasts, feeling their new dimensions. "It feels so warm, like not on the surface but on the inside." She said. Mom had described the same thing when we filled her up. My cock began to engorge once again, knowing that my massive load of sperm now filled Tina's implants was a huge turn on.

"I need to apply more lotion. I'll be back later, you better recharge because when mom comes home, we are making my girls even bigger." Tina said as she went upstairs. Rachel and I cleaned up the mess, of course Tina would leave it for us to clean.

The next three days were uneventful, Tina and Rachel showcased her new tits on their show. Her skin was healing and returning to normal with help from the lotion I continued with my normal routine of jacking off several times a day. There was no way that I could go even one day without relief, not with my hyperactive sex drive. It was just after lunch on Sunday, I was lying on my bed, I had just had my after-lunch jack off session and was resting while mindlessly browsing the web on my phone. My door creaked open and Rachel poked her head in.

"Hey, wanna smash?" She asked.

I sat up quickly. "I thought you would never ask."

An hour later and I couldn't believe it. We were tied three to three. This was the deciding match. Rachel as Samus and me playing as Fox. We were equal, no extra weapons or anything else on the map, just us. Our damage was very high, one hit on either would win the game.

"Whoever loses has to make dinner tonight." I said confidently. There was no way I would let myself lose this time. For dramatic effect we had staged our characters on opposite sides of the map. We charged at each other, nearly making contact. Rachel's hand darted over and started rubbing my inner thigh, right above my knee. Right on my soft penis. Jolts of pleasure flooded my system as my cock started to rapidly harden in my sweatpants. In my distraction Rachel walked up and barely tapped on my character, sending him flying across the map.

"Hey, you cheated!" I said.

Rachel just shrugged. "There wasn't a rule against it, now you have to make dinner!" She replied.

She leaned over and kissed me, I accepted her apology. We started making out, her hands found their way down south again. My cock continued to grow and harden inside my pant leg. Soon enough my right pant leg was stretched nearly twice as wide to accommodate my erection. My cock was rock hard now and my cockhead was sticking out of my pant leg and was several inches passed my foot.

It was very uncomfortable for me now. My penis wanted to rise but couldn't. Rachel stood up and grabbed the end of my pants and started sliding them off. My dick sprang upward when finally set free. I leaned back into the couch cushion, causing my dick to lie on my left shoulder.

Sometimes it is difficult to fathom how large I've grown but sitting on the couch the way I was highlighted just how big it was. Looking upwards I could now see that my cock was nearly a foot above my head. If I were to stand, I'm sure it would lower itself down just from the weight but here the weight caused it to fall onto my body.

Rachel had by now walked behind the couch and was admiring the sight before her. "You know I've been wondering how much range this cannon has. Let's find out!" She said. She wrapped both hands right underneath my head and began to churn and stroke. I couldn't help but close my eyes as my system was flooded with signals from my cock. Rachel jacked me off at a medium pace for several minutes before going faster. Large globs of precum were hanging off the tip, some had fallen to the floor at her feet. After several more minutes of the fast pace I was getting close. I reached down with both hands and cupped my enlarged testicles. They had grown to the size of grapefruits and weighed about the same.

Being so big was a great turn on, I couldn't hold back anymore. I came, hard. Looking up through hooded eyes I saw my penis erupt with massive ropes of semen. Rachel had stepped to the side so was not in the blast zone. She kept stroking me and I kept orgasming. I lost track of how much I came, when it was over, I basked in the post orgasm glow. I swear each time was better than the last.

After collecting myself I turned around in my seat. The entire kitchen was splattered in semen. Due to the angle my cock was at and the open layout of the living room and kitchen when I came my cum shot over the center island and impacted on the cabinets, refrigerator, and stove. Rachel and I were at a loss of words.

"You just shot your load what, fifteen feet or more?" Rachel asked in disbelief.

"You said you wanted to know, now you do." I answered. We set about cleaning up the mess. When we were finished I think most of the cum ended up on ourselves. Rachel thought it was fun to scoop up handfuls and smear it on her body. I thought it was hot and made me want to cover her with a fresh supply.

Our task complete, we both went upstairs to shower. After we dried off we both dressed and went back downstairs. Tina was at the dining room table, pumping her breasts. Her skin tone had returned to its normal hue, the veins that appeared when we filled her implants were still very visible. My resisted the urge to allow my penis to harden when I noticed that the cups for her breast pump were barely wide enough for her nipples, Tina's breasts were almost too big.

The three of us sat and watched TV for a while when the door opened. Mom was home. She walked into the front room rolling her suitcase behind her. She walked right passed Tina and set her purse on the kitchen counter. Rachel and I both watched and waited for her to notice my sisters newly enlarged chest.

"Oh, it's so good to be home..." She paused, mouth agape as she noticed Tina's mega sized melons. "Tina, what did you do? How are your breasts so big?" She demanded.

"I only did the same as you! I had expanders put in also and filled them with cum. Now we are the same size, but mine can go larger than yours. Now for once you'll be the smaller one of the house!" Tina exclaimed.

Mom shot daggers with her eyes right at me. "You helped her do this?" I didn't know how to respond, so I remained quiet.

"Don't blame him, you're the one who made me do this." Tina said in my defense. Mom's jaw dropped in disbelief. "All my life you went around flaunting your big tits, even before the growth pills you were stacked. I didn't understand why you would want them even bigger, but you did and then they grew huge. So, what did I do? I got the same pills and took even more! I finally outgrew your giant size and felt happy about it, but what do you do then? You get expandable breast implants and once again you make your tits bigger than mine. You must be the biggest, don't you? Well now, now I'm going to have the biggest tits in the family and then I can shove them in your face!" Tina was now in tears and standing out of her seat. Mom was silent, obviously hurt by Tina's statement.

"Tina I... I didn't realize. I didn't know that you felt that way, I never wanted to make you feel inferior." Mom said quietly. She walked up to Tina and tried to hug her. Tina backed away momentarily before giving in. Mom held her head close to her chest. It looked a little awkward since they were leaning into each other because of their massive breasts kept them from embracing closer.

"My beautiful daughter, please forgive me. I'm sorry that I never thought of how I was making you feel. Having these large breasts just made me feel so powerful, so confident. I should have paid more attention to you. Can you forgive me?" Mom has some tears now also.

The two separated, but still held each other. Tina wiped tears from her face and looked at mom. "I understand what you mean, I feel much more confident with these too. I'm sorry for yelling at you, I should have told you how I felt long ago." Tina said.

Mom brought her in for another, tighter hug. This time their breasts were smashed together like two beach balls, except Tina's were lactating all over mom's shirt. There was no fighting it now, my penis was rapidly filling my pants once again. Mom let Tina go and stepped back. She inspected her breasts, lifting, cupping and feeling them all over. "I think we are about the same size." Mom said.

"I might have a few inches on you, I was overflowing your bra a little." Tina answered

By now my cock was straining against my pant leg, Rachel saw this and quickly grabbed my waistline and pulled them down. All three women looked at me as my cock hardened and rose to its full thirty-six-inch size.

Mom smiled at me and then said. "How about you help measure us girls, then we all go upstairs and tame that monster?" We all agreed enthusiastically.

Tina went and retrieved the measuring tape, I started following mom to the stairs when she turned around the three of us.

"Don't let me forget, but later we all need to discuss how we are going to rearrange the basement."

"Why do we need to do that?" Tina asked.

"Because next weekend your cousins are coming to visit."