Growing Anticipation 11

Story Info
Your cousins finally arrive.
4.1k words
4.52
16.3k
15

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Standard Disclaimer*

This is a story based on expansion, growth and unrealistic body part sizes. The first two chapters of the 'Growing Anticipation' series were written by HugeErection and PeaceEnder. Their stories are on my favorites list and I highly recommend reading those first, followed by my additions starting at chapter 3. Thank you for reading.

*****

Rachel and I sat at my desk browsing new clothes for me online. "I thought we were going to run to the city to shop for clothes, and why are you only looking at jogging pants and sweatpants?" She asked.

"These are the only things that fit anymore, at least the only pants that will try to help me hide my penis from my cousins. I need to get long shirts that will come down past my crotch also. I've been so used to being naked around you three that I haven't ordered new clothes in a while. Also, I don't want to go out in public, what if I get a random hard on? There would be no concealing that, I don't want to be arrested for indecency or something." I said.

"Oh, that is a good point." Rachel said. I ordered several pairs of sweats and jogging pants, I ordered way larger waist size, I hope that they would help hide me better. I made sure to check that they had draw strings, there would be no other way to keep them pulled up. I ordered the same number of shirts to match.

Just then Tina walked in; "Hey Rachel, it's time to get online."

"Alright, I'll be there in a minute." Rachel replied.

"So how is the web show coming along? You two don't really talk about it much." I said.

"It's going great, we have a lot of subscribers and are making a killing. Except..." Rachel trailed off.

"Except what?" I asked.

"We have been having difficulty getting new subscribers, some people keep saying how we do the same things and haven't come up with something unique from other cam girls." Rachel said.

I found that hard to believe. "Unique? Look at you two. I would say that with both of your assets that your show is unique." I said.

"Your sweet to say that, but there are other big boobed and assed duos, they aren't as endowed as us, but we have been trying to think of new stuff to perform." Rachel said that and then sized me up. "Maybe if we had a big cock to perform with us on camera that would set us apart?". She placed her hand on my thigh, trying to lay on her cute factor.

I wasn't exactly comfortable with the idea of performing for the internet. Tina and Rachel took to it quite well, but I wasn't so sure. "I'm not sure about doing that, at least not right now. Maybe you need to change the way you do your shows." I suggested.

"I'm listening." Rachel replied.

"I've noticed that all your videos are on your webcam, maybe I could get a nice camera and learn how to use video editing software. You and Tina could make more professional looking videos with different scenes than the ones you have been doing." I suggested.

"That's a great idea! Why didn't I think of that? I'll go tell Tina, buy a camera and software, we will pay you back of course." She said. She got up to leave but stopped in the doorway. "The offer is still open, if you want to join us on camera."

"I'll think about it." I answered. Rachel left and I went about shopping for a camera online, I found a nice 4K one and ordered it for next day shipping. I bought and downloaded editing software and spent the rest of the afternoon watching tutorial videos. I had a lot to learn, but I needed a new hobby anyway.

My camera arrived Tuesday and I haven't had much time to mess with it yet. We still had to make the house ready for my cousins. Mom and Tina took care of ordering new furniture for their room in the basement. Rachel and I cleaned, our task was made easier since most things were still in the moving boxes that we never bothered to unpack. Most of them ended up in the garage. On Wednesday the movers arrived with the new beds and dressers. Their eyes about jumped out of their heads when mom answered the door. There was no hiding her enormous rack and I could tell she was intentionally flaunting it.

It only took an hour with mom setting up the bed and arranging everything. After we were finished, we were relaxing in the living room, both of us on the couch, she on my right. Mom started squirming and groaning in discomfort.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"It's my back, these breasts are so damn heavy that they wear me out so quickly." She said.

"You don't regret making them so large, do you?" I asked.

"What? Oh, heavens no, I love that they are so huge, it's just an adjustment that I haven't quite figured out yet. That's all." She said reassuringly. She let out a big sigh and we sat there in silence for a minute. Mom looked over at me and smiled. "Can you believe how far we have come? I remember that summer at the cabin, we had both started to enlarge ourselves, it was so cute watching you try to hide it from me." She said.

I was blushing slightly. "Was it really that noticeable?" I asked.

"It was, especially after you reached the twelve-inch mark. I did find your pill bottle one afternoon while you were out riding your bike. After that, I started wearing more...provocative clothes just to mess with you." She giggled and laid her head on my shoulder.

"I should have known that you were faking the innocent act!" I exclaimed. "It's only fair I suppose, since I did up your dosage to the maximum." I added.

"I'm glad you did. I haven't told you this, but after I found your pills, I was hoping that you would grow huge. That's why I pretended to think they were aspirin that one time. I don't know what it is, but the bigger you grew the more excited I was. Truth be told, I wouldn't mind if your cock was even larger than it is right now." She said. She gently ran her fingers up and down my thigh. My penis had begun to fill and grow, I didn't realize that mom was as a size queen that Rachel was, maybe even more.

"As... exciting as that sounds, If I grow anymore then it would be too big to have sex with you." I explained.

"Oh, I could pleasure you in... other ways." She cooed. It was too late now, my hard on was growing in my pants, fast. My engorging bulge didn't go unnoticed by my mother either. She watched as my growing cock worked its way down my pant leg, my cockhead was nearly poking out by my ankle. "So how much did it grow when Rachel gave you those special pills?" She asked

"I'm not sure, Rachel said they were only temporary, so it has already shrunk back down." I said.

"Aw, that makes me sad, maybe I should ask her for a couple, I really want to see it grow again. Could you imagine? Your dick so big that your cockhead would be as big as my face?" Mom cooed. Mom was getting horny now, her right hand was down her pants while the other was caressing the bulge on my sweatpants. Her hard nipples were protruding through her thin button up white blouse. "Oh god, I could ride it like a horse, grind my pussy on it, I could bathe in your cum!"

Mom was starting to worry me now. I had never known that she would want me to grow that big. Maybe she is only saying these things because of how turned on she was, I love being huge, but that big? How would I live? How would I hide it from my cousins? They might not have the same opinion of my endowments as the other three.

All this talk of growing, was too much, I couldn't help myself anymore, and I started unbuttoning her blouse. She inhaled deeply when I opened her top and exposed her breasts to the cool air. I don't think it matters how many times I see her naked, each time I'm awestruck. Mom's spectacularly large breasts, nearly as big as beachballs, rested on her lap. Her expandable breast implants, implants that we filled with my cum, still kept them their teardrop shape.

She moaned louder as I squeezed and kneaded one breast at a time. When each tit is bigger than your head, you must spend time with each individually. I switched back and forth between the two, I could play with her tits all day if she would let me. My cock was straining uncomfortably in my pant leg, with mom's assistance, we slid them off. My three-foot erection sprang up at rock hard attention.

I slid onto the floor in front of her, I leaned forward and buried my face into her left boob, suckling on her three-inch-long nipple. My cock had become wedged in her cleavage and the underside of my cockhead was eye level to her. Sometimes being so big made it difficult to do some things, but I know mom didn't mind having my giant penis in her face.

She wrapped both hands around my cock and began churning and pumping. I didn't last long; my own moaning was stifled by boob flesh as I shot massive ropes of cum into the ceiling. When the spurts died down, I stood up, both of us ready for the next round. I helped her slide her pants off and she grabbed her legs under her knees and spread them wide.

I stepped back and lowered my dick to her glistening cunt, mom let go of her legs and reached under her tits to guide my cock in. Her warm pussy gripped my penis tightly as I slid in more and more. I bottomed out at her cervix and grabbed her feet for leverage. This method has become normal for me, there isn't many other positions when your cock is three feet long.

We humped like rabbits for nearly fifteen minutes, mom held onto my cock to keep it from sliding out while I pounded her tight cunt. She looked into the air, moaning with her mouth open, with each thrust her heaving, cum filled tits threatened to shut her mouth with a well-placed slap under her chin.

The room was filled with the rhythmic sound of mom's tits clapping together each time I rammed my cock in her. I was getting close to orgasm, I bit my lip and gazed upward as well. On the ceiling were large globs of semen hanging like thick raindrops fighting against gravity.

The first cum drop fell and splattered heavily on mom's tits, the second landed on her face, she licked it from around her mouth and swallowed it. Mom then cupped her breasts and held them together as more semen fell from the ceiling covering more of her giant tits. I couldn't resist any longer, I pulled out as I came. The first rope of cum impacted on her stomach, the second hit right on her breasts. I lost track of how many blasts of cum i shot on her. When it was over my mother was completely coated from the waist up in a thick layer of semen.

After cleaning up mom and showering, I went to my room to try out the new camera. I thought of a great idea for some test footage. I went downstairs to find mom, I needed some footage to upload and practice editing, and she would be a great model. She was in the kitchen, getting pans out to make dinner. I asked her if she would be my model.

"Of course, I would love to help! You can film me as I get dinner ready." She said.

"Uh, sure, anything will do, I just want to have something to practice editing on." I replied.

Mom then stood up and took off her shirt. "There, that should make it more fun to work on." She said with a wink. For the next fifteen minutes I stood in the kitchen filming her prepare dinner. If it weren't for the fact that she was topless with her giant rack the video probably wouldn't be very interesting. I stopped recording and thanked her for helping me. She gave me a kiss on the mouth and pointed down to my crotch. My semi hard erection was straining against my pants. "You should go take care of that." She giggled as I left the room and went upstairs. After impregnating the shower with another massive cum shot I finally sat down and began working on editing.

I was working on it for a couple hours and I think I was getting the hang of it. Halfway through I had to go and masturbate again, I took that time to go eat also. Another hour and a half of so later I felt confident I could put together a decent video, nothing professional by any means but it would be an improvement over a regular webcam. Another jack off session and I went to bed.

The rest of the week went by quickly. Tina and Rachel let me film them performing instead of using the webcam. The scene started out with light making out and fingering and ended with Rachel fucking Tina with an ejaculating penis dildo. I didn't have to ask; I was certain that the "fake" cum in it was mine from the milk jugs.

I also knew that they both were distracted by my massive hard on behind the camera. After I had my footage both helped me cum. I kept the camera on while I stood out of the shot and blasted thick ropes all over them.

It was Thursday night; my cousins were coming over tomorrow and everything was ready. Rachel and I were watching a movie on the couch when Tina came in. "Scoot over please." She said to me. I moved and she sat between us. Tina handed me a tube of special lotion. She then took off her shirt, leaving her mega sized tits resting on her lap.

There was no need to ask, Rachel held out her palm and deposited a generous amount of lotion. I squirted a mound directly on her breast. Rachel were now casually rubbing lotion onto my sister's cum filled tits as the movie kept playing. I was working the side when I noticed slight stretch marks, perhaps she grew them to quickly?

"Mmm that feels good." Tina moaned softly. Rachel took the bottle and squirted more lotion onto Tina's breast. It was then that I noticed the growing pool of milk in her lap.

"Could one of you please bring me my pump?" Tina asked. We hooked her breasts to the pump, Tina's moans increased as the machine worked her oversized nipples.

"Tina, what's the deal with you and your cousins?" Rachel asked.

Tina paused the movie. She was silent for a second and sighed. "I don't know, they've always been weird. They are like the type of identical twins that have to do everything together and wear the same clothes and finish sentences together." She said.

"You know sis, that's not all that unique. I think there's a lot of twin siblings that do that." I said.

Tina huffed. "It just seems weird to me; I think they also date or hook up with the same guy at the same time."

"Lucky guy! You might get some more action if you don't mind banging your cousins!" Rachel said to me.

"They might want to, mom said that they were asking about you the entire time she was visiting. I'm curious on how you are going to hide that beast." Tina said pointing at my erection.

"I'm going to have to try and masturbate more without them knowing I suppose. Hopefully they won't stay long, and I can avoid them. How are you going to explain those?" I asked Tina while rubbing to her oversized breasts.

"Mom already told them about the pills and the boob job. She had to, since hers are as big as mine. I don't think she told them how we filled them up, or about your penis pills." Tina replied.

"This is going to be fun! Watching you run around the house with that giant boner trying to hide it, good luck!" Rachel said.

"Speaking of boners, I'm going to take care of this one." I stood up and walked towards the stairs.

"Hey wait! The milk cartons are almost empty." Tina said.

We found the funnel and hose and with Tina and Rachels help I was blasting ropes of cum into the two nearly empty cartons. The cartons were quickly filled but I was still cumming. Rachel, acting fast, found the empty glass jug that we used to fill mom's implants and was able to place the hose in it between my spurts.

As I enjoyed my post orgasm high Rachel took the glass jug and held it up. "I love it when it is hot and fresh." She said. There was about two inches of semen in the jug. Rachel eagerly drank it all, Tina took a few swigs from the other cartons as well.

It was the next afternoon, Tina, Rachel and I were looking out of Tina's window that had a view from above the front door and driveway. We watched as a silver car drove up. Mom walked outside to greet the car. Both front doors opened and out stepped my two cousins.

"What are their names again?" Rachel asked.

"Sandra and Candice." Tina answered. "They go by 'Sandy and Candy'.

"You have got to be joking. They rhyme their names. I might be able to see why you find them annoying." Rachel said. Mom gave both of them awkward hugs, her tits kept them from actually getting close to hug her properly and led them inside.

My cousins were identical twins, I had a difficult time telling the two apart. Both were 5'8 and rail thin with small breasts and ass. They had dyed dark red hair and pale skin with freckles. Both were wearing matching red tank tops and daisy dukes. They fashion themselves as models. They have a joint Instagram account, that is how they make their money since as far as I knew they had no actual job to speak of. They were very nice though, not a mean bone in their bodies. I had no idea about the thing with their past boyfriends that Tina was talking about last night. I hope I will be able to keep my giant cock hidden from them.

Tina held out her phone for us to see. It was their Instagram page, a lot of bikini photos of them on a beach. "Wow, your cousins are hot!" Rachel commented. We swiped through more beach pics; I felt my penis growing hard in my pant leg.

"Hey you three! Sandra and Candice are here!" Mom yelled from downstairs.

Tina let out an overexaggerated sigh. "I guess we should say hi, you better handle that first." She pointed to the obvious bulge that ran down to my knee. "Don't worry, we'll cover for you." She said.

Tina left the room, Rachel stayed. "Want a little help?" She asked. She spun around and pressed her giant ass into my crotch. I held onto her hips as she twerked up and down on my growing erection. She then turned back around and pulled down my pants. My penis rose to full mast. "You better hurry up." She said as she walked out of the room, leaving me rock hard and pant less.

I hurriedly masturbated into the shower. After cleaning up and redressing I went downstairs. All five women were seated on the living room couches and chairs. "There you are!" Both twins said in unison. They sprang up from their seats and rushed over to hug me. They embraced me tightly, pressing their bodies against mine. I felt my penis stir, I desperately tried to think of unsexy thoughts. They let me go and we all sat down. I made sure to sit by myself in the recliner. The next hour or so was torture, trying to not get a spontaneous hard on was more difficult than ever.

At last I had a chance to break away, mom got up to set the table for dinner, she wanted to cook a big meal for everyone tonight. I used it as an excuse to head back to the bathroom to relieve my cock. I was summoned downstairs by mom once again. In the dining area between the living room and kitchen my cousins and Tina were sitting at the table. Mom had the tablecloth and plates already set. Sandra and Candice were seated next to each other and Tina was across with a glass of ice water.

"Hey, come sit next to us!" My cousins said in unison, again. Sandra stood from her seat and held it out for me.

"Do you want to see our vacation pictures from the Bahamas last month?" Sandra asked. She leaned over on my right side and held out her phone. Both cousins were very close to me now, I could smell the floral fragrance of their shampoo. Sandra began to swipe through her pictures, there were mostly bikini shots. My penis began to harden as they showed me more and more.

"What do you think of this one?" Candice asked. The picture was of both lying on their stomachs in the sand. You could see both smiling at the camera while showing off their red and blue thongs in the back. There was no stopping it now, my penis began to harden in my right pant leg. Fortunately, the tablecloth was long enough over the sides that my legs were hidden from their view. I hiked my right leg up and bumped into Tina on the other side.

12