Growing Anticipation 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... uh like it, you both look...really good." I tried to say without letting my erectile distress be noticed. Tina looked at me confused. I felt her hand probing around under the table, her eyes grew wide as she felt my cockhead protruding from my pant leg and between her thighs. She gave me a mischievous smile and intentionally leaned forward and rested her massive jugs on the table while rubbing my penis with her hand. All I could do was shake my head slightly and wordlessly plead for help and I tried not to shutter from the stimulation.

"We were hoping that you would like that one." Both twins said. I was taken aback, Candice placed her hand on my left thigh, inches from my penis. They started scrolling through more. I couldn't take it, I already felt precum smearing into Tina's leg, I subtly mouthed 'help' to her. She smiled again before sitting back upright. Tina took a drink and held some ice cubes in her mouth. I feigned interest with the pictures as she spit them out into her hand and reached underneath.

I jumped slightly as the cold ice contacted my cockhead. Tina held it there until my erection finally retreated to normal size. It was fortunate since my cousins slide show was interrupted by dinner.

I made it the rest of the night hiding in my room, only crossing the hall to masturbate in the shower. How was I going to last...it just occurred to me that I didn't know how long they were staying. This was just day one and I couldn't keep it together. It was getting late when I was lying in my bed, I wanted some material to rub one out to before I went to sleep. I found their Instagram profile. They were hot, no doubt about that, but my mind began to visualize if they started taking the breast and butt growth pills. My cock quickly grew to full size, my three-foot-tall tent pole stood proudly above me, draped in my sheet.

"Hey, are you awake? We can't find the extra blankets." Oh fuck! It was my cousins! My heart seemed to stop as the doorknob began to turn...

12