Growing Anticipation 12

Story Info
New facts emerge when you take a trip to your Aunt's house.
4.6k words
4.46
18.8k
14

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Standard Disclaimer*

This is a story based on expansion, growth and unrealistic body part sizes. The first two chapters of the 'Growing Anticipation' series were written by HugeErection and PeaceEnder. Their stories are on my favorites list and I highly recommend reading those first, followed by my additions starting at chapter 3. Thank you for reading.

*****

Lying on my bed I froze as the doorknob turned. My own knob was clearly outlined through my white sheet, my huge erection was impossible to hide. I wasn't sure if I would be able to hide it even given enough time.

"I'm sorry if you were trying to sleep..." She trailed off as she realized what she was seeing. "Is that your...". She trailed off again and we just stared at each other in silence.

Her sister then walked up behind her. "Hey, did you get any blank, oh my god!" She cried when seeing my sheet clad cock. "He's big too!"

"That's not big, that's gigantic. I didn't think those growth pills would work that well." Sandra and Candice began talking back and forth now in somewhat hushed tones. They seemed to forget that I was still here and could hear them.

"So, it's obvious he has maxed out just like the others."

"No wonder he was hiding from us all day."

"This is so not fair! Why did mom hook them up with the pills and not let us have any?!"

"I know! We could have so many more followers if we filled out a top some more!"

What a minute. They knew that I had used those pills already. And my aunt also knew, what was going on here? "What are you talking about?" I asked.

The girls stopped talking and turned to me. "Oh nothing, we were just in shock at your large penis." Candice said. That was an obvious lie. "Hey, Sandra wants to know, how big is it?" She asked.

They obviously weren't going to be forthcoming with answers. "It's thirty-six inches long." I answered. Both twins gasped and squirmed a little when I told them. They then stepped into my room and shut the door.

Sitting on both sides of me on the bed they began to examine my cock.

Sandra pulled the sheet off and gasped. "It's so big! I didn't think it could grow so massive."

"He probably cums a gallon worth too!" Candice said.

"Only one way to find out!" Sandra replied.

Before i knew it four sets of hands wrapped themselves around my shaft and began pumping. I couldn't tell which set was on top or bottom, but the alternating motions between both pairs was incredible. I gripped the mattress edge tightly has the pace increased. Precum slickened my cock as my toes curled involuntarily.

"Faster! He's going to blow!" one of the twins cried out.

My bedframe squeaked and groaned as my cousins' double hand job increased in its intensity. "Oh my god!" They cried as my cock erupted with my first geyser of cum. My thick ropes impacted hard into the ceiling followed by at least a dozen more. Their hands slowed slightly as I came, never stopping, but still pumping as much cum out of my large cock as they could. When the spurts died, they just looked at each other.

"I bet he's got more in there." Sandra said. With that they began again. My cock obliged the twins by once more showering the room with massive ropes of cum. The impacts from my second orgasm overhead caused large globs to rain back down on us. The biggest glob landed squarely on Sandra's head and oozed down her face until her tongue was in range to lick it up.

I felt my cock soften in their grip; their tag team effort thoroughly drained my body. This wasn't the first time I orgasmed today, but it was the most intense. I grimaced as the tendons in my foot spasmed, the pain lasted about thirty seconds before subsiding. Candice, in the meantime went and retrieved a towel for Sandra and me. They helped me clean off and covered me with my blanket. I fell asleep almost immediately.

I slept in the next morning, I was feeling confused about what happened last night. Sandra and Candice weren't bothered about walking in on me with an erection. They certainly seemed to enjoy making me orgasm, as if they thought it was a game or something. They knew something that I didn't. I hid in my room until nearly noon. I heard some commotion and multiple car doors shut, looking out the window I viewed the twins' and Tina's cars driving off.

It wasn't long after when there was a gentle knock on my door. Mom stepped in carrying a plate with a sandwich and a glass of water. "Hey there, I thought you might be hungry." She said as she set the food down on my desk. "The twins told me what happened last night, are you alright?" She asked.

"I'm ok, just confused. I wasn't expecting them to react the way they did." I said.

"They must like large cocks like the rest of us." Mom laughed at her own statement. I must have not looked amused at her joke. "I'm sorry, I know you wanted to try and stay incognito, but at least now you don't have to stress yourself hiding out in your room anymore." Mom said. She did have a good point, at least now I didn't have to wear pants.

"Where did everyone go?" I asked.

"That's the other good news, the girls all decided to take a weekend trip to the beach. It turns out that they all have mutual interests, Rachel showed the twins her and Tina's web show and the twins immediately suggested they go and shoot some beach footage. So, we have the house to ourselves this weekend!" She said.

That was good news, a weekend alone with mom would be a relaxing change of pace. I got up and kissed her, she left me to eat and clean up. My cum soaked sheets were still wadded up on the floor and the smell was becoming more apparent. After eating and starting the laundry I took a long shower. I had my phone on the countertop and my notifications started going off. I reached over and brought it into the shower.

It was notifications from Rachel's and Tina's joint Instagram account. Rachel had posted a short video of them driving, she was updating their followers that they were going to have some sexy beach material soon. She panned over to Tina driving. She zoomed in on Tina's massive breasts as milk soaked through her thin white top, her enlarged nipple were clearly outlined through her shirt. The line of her bikini top was also visible through the thin fabric. "It looks like we might have to stop and pump!" She said. The camera zoomed in, focusing on the small space between Tina's tits and the steering wheel. "Her seat is as far back as her feet can reach, if she gets any bigger then I'll have to drive!" She joked.

My cock was already at full mast as soon as I seen Tina's breasts, suggesting her growing larger sealed the deal, I watched the video a second time and easily flooded the shower with my seed. Afterwards as I was drying off, I thought of something. Rachel could barely fit in the car herself. Her ass and hips had grown to wide that she had trouble squeezing into the seat. Tina might have to buy a bigger car.

I then went to find mom. She was in her bathroom, wearing her blue bikini. She must be getting ready to go tan. I watched as she turned around, checking out her ass in the mirror. I hardly noticed, my gaze was locked on her giant cum filled breasts, I loved how they were so big that her too barely covered her nipples. My daydream was interrupted when she turned her backside to me.

"I've been thinking. Maybe I should take some of Rachel's pills. What do you think? Should I grow a big booty to match?" She teased. Mom turned and faced me, her heavy breasts heaving slightly.

I needed no more convincing from her. "I'll go find the bottle." I said. I left the bathroom and started searching Rachel's room. I found the bottle empty. She must have taken all of them, we would have to order more. I found mom downstairs, she now has her thong bikini bottoms on, and was searching through the top cabinets in the kitchen.

My dick began to harden as I watched her stand on her tip toes, trying to find whatever she was looking for. Her beach ball sized breasts engulfed the counter below, pushing objects out of the way. If we enlarged them more, they might reach the wall. At last she found it, the container with the syringes, hoses and my funnel. She placed them on the kitchen island, and I informed her about the pills.

"Oh no, I suppose I'll have to wait." She said. She then placed everything on the counter in front of me. "I was thinking, it's been a while since I had a fill up. Want to help me reach one hundred inches?" She asked.

"Tina's not going to appreciate being smaller than you." I said.

"She'll get over it, now come on, I need a fresh supply." She said. She held the funnel in one hand while playing with my junk with the other. My cock quickly grew to its full size and she placed the snug fitting funnel on it. She then attached the hose and ran it into an empty jug.

Mom reached behind her back and untied her bikini top, letting it fall to the floor. I reached out my hands to her, my right hand on her lower back and my left on the back of her head right behind her ear. I pulled her face into mine, her tongue danced with mine in her mouth. I felt her huge tits smashed against my body; my hard cock firmly wedged itself between them. I squeezed her left breast with both hands, her moans intensified as I alternated from kneading her tit and tugging on her hard nipple.

I leaned down and began suckling on her right breast. Her nipple seemed to swell in my mouth, its engorged size was as if I were sucking on my thumb. I started alternating between her tits with my mouth while my hands crept lower. I reached into her bikini bottoms and started rubbing on her clit. She simultaneously began to lick up and down my shaft while pumping my cock. After several minutes i inserted my middle and ring finger into her wet cunt. I held off the urge to cum until I felt her pussy tighten up and body shudder.

It was then I released with a massive load through the hose and into the glass jug. Mom kept pumping with one hand while fondling my large testicles with the other. Soon the jug was full, and she pulled the funnel off. I lowered my still cumming cock to her mouth and she greedily swallowed the thick ropes of cum. After I was done we took a moment to catch our breaths.

"Unbelievable! Even after filling up the jug you came more than ten men!" Mom exclaimed while clutching her full stomach. I just shrugged, it's what happens when you have a massive cock I suppose.

"Imagine if it were even bigger..." she trailed off. I broke her daydream by sliding the jug and syringe over to her. We injected her left breast first with five syringes filled with semen, and then five into the right.

"I love how warm it feels when we grow them. It makes me imagine your millions of sperm just swimming inside of me." Mom said while caressing her enlarged breasts. I helped mom measure and she grew a lot. Her bust now measured one hundred and ten inches around!

Her once beach ball sized breasts had kept their teardrop shape thanks to her implant design, but this latest growth had exceeded their normal capacity. They were rated to be overfilled but any more growth would cause them to grow more spherical and would still hang lower on her chest.

She didn't seem to mind, all she cared about was their new size and soon left me to find her special lotion. Her skin was noticeably tight now. She came back into the kitchen and noticed my penis was still hard.

"Do you need more relief?" She asked.

"Yes mommy." I said.

She put the lotion down and started pumping my hard cock. Mom lowered my cock to her mouth and proceeded to lick my cockhead before stretching her mouth wide and taking as much of my large dick in her mouth as possible. Keeping one hand on my shaft she reached down and fondled my balls with the other. I closed my eyes and held onto the kitchen counter, trying to last as long as possible.

After several minutes of her sucking i felt my orgasm fast approaching. "I'm going to cum soon!" I said. Her head started bobbing up and down faster and she inched my cock even deeper in her mouth. "I'm cumming!" I yelled as the first shot of semen filled her mouth. She gulped it down just in time for the next. Her hands now started pumping my cock as she kept swallowing each load. I lost count of how many ropes she swallowed as she milked my balls empty. When it was over, she leaned back onto the counter to catch her breath.

"I think I'm more sperm than woman!" She exclaimed. Looking down I would have to agree, her belly was bloated from all the cum she had swallowed. "Go shower and get cleaned up, I'll figure out something for us to eat." She said. I was surprised she would be talking about food after ingesting all that semen, but I wasn't about to argue, I was getting hungry after all.

After my shower I went downstairs, mom was in the kitchen on the phone. "Oh, here he is, I'll let him know he should be there this afternoon. OK, yes he can stay as long as you need, alright, love you too, bye." She said and then hung up.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"That was my sister, she needs help around her house, and she is asking for you specifically. I told her that you would leave right away, her house is only a couple hours' drive. You can take my car." Mom said.

"But..."

Mom interrupted. "No buts, she is your aunt and my sister, and she is going through a nasty divorce and needs help. I offered to go, but she only wanted you, knowing her this is not the time to be pushy, so I agreed to send you instead."

"What about my...you know?" I asked.

"Don't worry about that, she is aware of our family's changes and isn't bothered by it. She knows to give you privacy if you need it." Mom answered.

There goes my weekend of relaxing at home. I quickly packed enough clothes for a few days and went down to the garage. Mom had her car ready for me. She had loaded my funnel and cum jug just in case I needed to relieve myself on the way. Thankfully the windows were tinted enough to hide me from the outside.

The drive was easy and boring. Luckily, I didn't get any spontaneous erection on my way. I was still uneasy since this was my first outing from the house since my most recent growth spurt. I nervously rang her doorbell; her house was in a new development and hers was the only house built so far on her street. After a minute or two the door opened.

"Hi! It's so good to see you, thank you so much for coming!" She said. She quickly brought me in for a tight hug. I concentrated intensely so that I wouldn't spring a hard on.

My aunt Sofia wasn't much like my mom. She was several inches taller than mom and had long brunette hair. Whereas mom was naturally gifted, before the growth pills, Sofia was thin on top and bottom. It was obvious who the twins took after. If I remembered correctly, she was a couple years younger than mom.

She showed me around her house, I expected it to be in disarray, but aside from the few boxes of photos there wasn't much out of place. On the walls were several framed diplomas, all Aunt Sofia's. I knew she was intelligent, but I didn't know she had doctorates.

"How was the drive?" She asked, leading me into an office room. She sat behind her desk while I sat opposite in one of the two chairs.

"It wasn't bad, hardly any traffic." I answered. Aunt Sofia just nodded her head and looked at me for a moment. She was clearly wanting to tell me something, and I wanted to know what her daughters were talking about last night. What was her real reason to have me come over?

"That's good, I'm glad the drive was easy." She said. "I'm going to be honest with you, there was a specific reason I asked for you." She continued. I knew something was amiss.

"Does it have to do with Tina, Rachel and my mom and those growth pills?" I asked.

Her eyebrows raised slightly when I said that, Sofia was surprised by my question.

"Why, yes as a matter of fact, but let's not forget about you. Do you remember how you came across those pills over a year ago?" She asked.

That was a good question, I thought about it for a few minutes. "I remember seeing an email that at first looked like spam, it offered enhancement pills for free. I accepted the offer expecting to add a credit card, never did. A few days later the bottle showed up and I took it on our vacation trip to the cabin." I said.

Sofia nodded and opened a laptop that was hidden under some papers. She turned it around so I could see the screen, it was an email inbox, reading further I realized that every email sent to me was here. "What is this?" I asked.

"It's what it looks like, there is no company, only me. I invented those pills; it took years of research and many failures. Only a handful of patients showed improvement, most growth was marginal at best." She said.

Sofia closed the laptop and leaned back in her chair; arms crossed. "The notable exception has been the four of you. Each progress report you sent was nearly unbelievable, but after your mother came to visit i knew you were telling the truth. That's why I sent Candice and Sandra to stay with you, they called me late last night with their own confirmation of your...progress." She added.

I couldn't believe what she was saying, how could I believe that everything that has happened with our bodies was because of my aunt Sofia. "If all the other users had no results why did the pills work so well on us?" I asked.

"That's what I'm not sure of yet, I do have a theory though. The pills trick your body into increasing the size of certain parts. They use genetic manipulation to achieve this. Normally this would cause mild discomfort or about a day of symptoms like a cold. The illness you experienced when taking multiple numbers of my newest batch, that caused your large growth spurt, is due to that manipulation. My theory is that since I used my own genes as the basis for the pills then they reacted much more strongly for you and your mother and sister." Sofia said. She then stood and walked to the door. "Follow me." She commanded.

We walked downstairs to the basement. "Hey, your theory doesn't make sense for Rachel or me. How did the pills work so well on us?" I asked.

"That is another question that I need to figure out. It could be a question of nature vs nurture. Maybe a visit to your house will be in order." Sofia answered. She led me to a locked door. Opening the lock with a keypad I was astonished to see that most of her basement was made into a laboratory. Clean stainless-steel counter tops, tables, microscopes and other scientific instruments were organized neatly throughout.

"Sofia, this is amazing, i had no idea." I exclaimed.

"Thank you, this is the result of decades of work. And funding by pharmaceutical companies. My early graduate program research showed enough promise that they agreed to pay for my private lab. The executives figured that they could make a fortune with body enhancement medications." She said. Sofia then fired up another computer and after putting on glasses, logged into her research program. "Since I have you here, I want to take some measurements, pants off please." She said, not hardly looking at me.

Her request caught me off guard, this whole thing was surreal, i collected myself and stripped down. The room was cold, but my foot-long flaccid penis still hung low around my knees.

"Before we begin let's take some height and weight and blood pressure measurements." She said.

The measurements were normal and for the most part i was perfectly healthy. "Now according to your progress reports, before you started taking the pills a year ago your penis was about six inches when erect. Is this correct?" She asked.

"Yes, as far as I can remember." I answered.

"Wonderful, now I will need to take a measurement of your erect penis." She said as if it were a normal thing for her. She didn't have to wait long; it had been hours since I relieved my cock and I was struggling to contain it. I just let myself relax and gently rubbed my dick. Almost immediately it sprang to life and began to harden and rise. Now it was Sofia's turn to be amazed. Her eyes widened as my cock grew and hardened to its full size.

12