Growing Anticipation 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia cleared her throat and held up a tape measure to my erect dick. "Thirty-six inches. Just as in your latest report. Now for the girth." She said and then wrapped the tape around my shaft. "Hmm nine and a half inches around. Another curious effect, it seems the ratio of your penis's growth has been longer than thick. Have you been able to have normal sexual intercourse at your current size?" She asked.

"As normal as can be, with it being this large. We have been using a special lotion to help it fit. If it grows any larger, I probably will be too big even with the lotion." I answered.

"Hmm, interesting." Sofia said. She then began typing notes into the computer. "Alright, the next thing I need is a semen sample." She opened a drawer and pulled out a small plastic cup and unscrewed the lid. I knew the cup was comically undersized for the task at hand. Maybe I should get the jug and funnel I had left in the car.

My hard, aching cock thought otherwise, I started slowly stroking it. After a few seconds large globs of pre cum oozed out and fell to the floor. Sofia quickly held the cup to my slit as the next glob emerged. The amount of pre cum was enough to overfill the cup and cover her hand.

Sofia screwed the lid back on and washed both the cup and her hand off in a sink nearby. "Thank you, I hope this isn't to uncomfortable for you." She said.

"No, it's alright. But I do need to ask if there is a shower, I could use to relieve myself." I answered.

"There is, take a left outside of the lab, there is a bathroom down the hall. Do you normally use the shower for that?" She asked.

"Yes, it's the easiest to clean up, I can just wash everything down the drain." I said.

I walked out of the lab and to the bathroom. There was some lotion on the countertop, I applied a generous amount and started rapidly stroking. It had been longer than usual since I last came and soon, I was blasting the opposite shower wall with more cum than usual.

"Oh my God!" Sofia shouted from behind. Startled, I instantly turned around, cock still erupting with cum. The first rope hit right under her chin. The second landed square on her face, followed by three more. When finally done Sofia's, face was covered in a thick layer. I apologized profusely and helped her over to the shower to wash off.

Afterwards she returned to the lab while I unloaded the car and explored the house. Many pictures were missing, only ones with Sofia and the twins were left. I wondered what my uncle did for their marriage to collapse. After some time, Aunt Sofia found me in the guest bedroom while I was digging out my phone charger from my suitcase.

"Sorry again for earlier." I said.

"It's alright, I should have knocked. Has your ejaculations been that powerful before?" She asked.

"Yes, it has increased as my size grew." I answered. She just nodded in affirmation and sat down next to me. "I have to ask. Why did you send us those pills in the first place?"

Sofia just smiled. "It was mostly your mother's idea; she had known for a while what I was working on and wanted to try them out. She's the one that suggested you use the penis pills. She's suggested that you would be a good candidate for my latest formula." Sofia said.

I wasn't really surprised, mom has been obsessing over my penis more lately, I wouldn't put it past her to help orchestrate this whole thing. I did have one more question for her though. I didn't know how to ask gently, sometimes you must rip the band aid.

"Sorry to ask but, what happened between you and my uncle?"

She just sighed and said, "What happened was that he broke into my lab and used my pills to turn his secretary into a huge breasted bimbo."

"I thought your pills caused marginal effect?" I replied.

"The normal ones do, I have been working on stronger, faster working pills that give a temporary size increase. The business idea was to cheaply sell those temporary pills and sell another pill that would cause the effects to be permanent for a higher price. As you know I already perfected the male pills, the female pills were still unstable. Your uncle fed her too many and I only found out when she was knocking on my door with breasts bigger than her head that wouldn't shrink back down." Sofia fumed.

"What happened to her?" I asked.

"She overdosed so much on those pills that her breasts have continued to slowly grow larger, I don't know if it will be for the rest of her life or will stop eventually." She said. "She calls in once a month to check in. It's been three months and she has gone up several cup sizes."

Thinking about that made my dick start to grow hard in my pants. "Too bad you didn't stabilize your formula." I said.

"Who says that I didn't?" Sofia winked and stood up. Meet me in my room in ten minutes." She said and left the room.

12