Growing Breasts, Heightened Arousal

Story Info
An anthro raven's breasts expand and grow...
1k words
6.4k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

The toy sank into Simona, pouring magic deep, and the raven anthro whimpered, clacking the edges of her beak together. It took only a moment for need to flare up, hot and ready, the magic from the sex toy, which otherwise looked like a pretty standard ridged dildo that would stimulate her in all the right places, pouring into her.

Magic, after all, was one of the most marketable things ever, and putting it into sex toys had already made others millions of pounds. It was just a good thing that Simona had been able to snap one of the best ones up for herself before the prices on them truly had skyrocketed.

"Oh, Giselle..."

The raven thrust her hips up, imagining her lover, Giselle, the sweet squirrel lady that had so captured her heart. Of course, she was alone in her room, at that time, the softer, more delicate black feathers between her legs slick with her own arousal, but, well, that could not be helped.

The toy would have to be enough, filling her pussy with that sense of fullness and rigidity that only a good toy could. Yet it was the magic, imagining her partner there with her, that she focused on.

For it was not there solely to make her pussy feel good, no... Not as the magic flowed through her, activating something deep in her core. The raven rocked and thrust onto it, even as her breasts tingled, feathered rustling and ruffling, the flesh beneath, quickly, beginning to swell. It could not be denied and neither did Simona want to deny it, not as she squirmed on her bed and tried to thrust her hips, taking it deep, wanting more, aching for it, panting heavily.

"Yes... Oh, yes..."

One hand came up to caress her breasts, stroking around where the nipples would have been, but avian anthros, unless they were hybrids with mammalian ones, did not typically have nipples. The breasts and shape of them were just a byproduct of evolution as anthros. She moaned, her breasts swelling, the magic giving them more size than before, rising from the light shape of A-cups to something greater, something more.

She panted heavily and rolled over onto all fours, her arms laden with longer feathers, as if they were wings (though they were not big enough for her to fly). Simona just wanted to feel everything, her breasts aching lusciously as the rise and swell of them pushed her chest up more and more from the bed, as if every beat of her heart was forcing more and more magic into her breasts.

She'd never quite be able to say what it was about breast expansion, inflation in lust, that drew her so much, but the raven was not going to deny herself it when it got her off so much.

Simona moaned, caressing her tits with both hands, leaving the magical dildo vibrating away inside her, trembling with the magic that fuelled it. There were no batteries, not when the charge of magic was already well enough set into it, grunting deep in the back of her throat, losing her sense of self and reality as she languished in the fantasy of it all.

If only the inflation of her breasts, throbbing and pushing her up more and more from the bed, so that her whole body was at an angle with her head at the highest point. Simona could barely understand just what size her breasts were, though they were larger than any natural ones that she had ever seen on anyone else, squashing out to either side of her body, so very soft.

She loved that softness, how they still were covered with delicate, black feathers, how the feathers still gleamed over them. The magic really made them feel real, as if they were going to last forever, her heart pulling for the orgasm that was to come. She'd never go so far as to enhance her body through any means that were not magical, but that was by the by.

The moment mattered, her breasts tingling with heated veins of lust, aching through, desire coursing, shooting directly to her crotch. It would not be set aside as her breasts squashed out further and further, hefting her up at a ridiculous angle. Somehow, she was so big already that her breasts reached either side of the double bed, heart exulting, the need to climax trembling through her.

"Yes... Please!"

The pounding lust thrummed through her and Simona gave herself over to it, well and truly, orgasm ripping through, the dildo feeling as if it was pulsing and jumping inside her. That could have been something to do with the magic, but the raven could not find it in herself to care, not as ecstasy swarmed her, dragging her lusciously under as if it was something that she'd succumb to forevermore.

Truthfully, she would not have minded, not with fiery tongues of ecstasy flickering inside her, her breasts so large -- still large as long as the dildo remained inside her. Magic truly was a wonderous thing as her pussy clenched and pulsed and rippled, however erratically, around the toy. She was barely able to keep it inside her, squeezing her thighs together as the raven rode out her orgasm.

Still, one orgasm would never be enough for her as the toy twitched inside, her breasts aching deliciously, promising her even more -- if only she went on for a little longer.

Groaning, Simona gave in, her lover in her mind's eye all over again, rocking her hips back and forth, though her hands never once left the enormous swell of her overly sensitive breasts...

All as she wanted it to be.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bigger Breasts A mare anthro lets her hyper breasts grow...in Fetish
Trapped Wolfy is kidnapped, forced into a body cage and pegged...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bigger Sophie discovers new, bigger thrills...in Fetish
Eula Grows New ambitions cause Eula to grow into a lusting giantess.in Fetish
A Botanist's Unnatural Growth A woman's body grows after eating strange new plants.in Fetish
More Stories