Trapped

Story Info
Wolfy is kidnapped, forced into a body cage and pegged...
2.1k words
7k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 10/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Wolfy groaned, the wolf anthro trying to let his head hang. He was not bound with ropes or leather or even cuffs, no sense of anything pressing into any part of his body there. Yet the full body cage trapped him more closely than any other bondage Tez had locked him in before, keeping him on all fours.

As it was, it didn't even allow him to move his head more than a couple of inches, his neck too easily coming up against the mesh-like framework. He grunted, not wanting to say anything, though the bit gag in his mouth stopped him from talking anyway, digging painfully into the corners of his lips.

Still, in a small way, the body cage was comforting too, his head protruding from it while it stifled movement up to the top of his neck, right to the point at the base of his skull. He tried not to show her what effect she was having on him, but the grey-furred cheetah stalked around him casually with a smooth swish of her tail. Her black hair was clipped back from her face as if to better show off the hard, cruel line to the side of her muzzle.

Dressed in a purple latex crop top that showed off her chest nicely along with matching thigh-highs and underwear, she was a sight to be seen. Even then, however, Tez knew Wolfy would not be looking at her in a sexual manner, not while others may have lingered on her. She ran a finger over the top of the cage, though the latex gloves stopped it from making much of a rattling or tapping sound as she traced over the slim, strong bars.

"You're better in here, Wolfy," the feline said, her tone low and silky. "This keeps you right where I want you."

He trembled visibly, though his tail pushed up as her paw teased under it, coming up against the fluffy round of his backside. The wolf clenched his jaws and refused to answer her, even though his heart was hammering.

It was too much, much too much for him, and he couldn't do anything about it as he stifled a growl, letting it rumble in his throat where it could barely be heard.

It didn't need to be heard even as he tried to lean into the odd stability of the body cage, tipping away from her as something hard and slick pressed up under his tail. With her paws still on his hips, curling around the bars of the cage to brush against him, he knew it wasn't her gloved paw prodding at him again but something more insidious still.

He flinched away, a breathy whine escaping him.

"No..."

It was a tiny plea, but saying "no" to Tez had never got the wolf anywhere. And he so often seemed to get himself caught up in sticky situation after situation with her... That, however, was something for him to unpack another time.

He tried to twist as the strap-on dildo ground up against his rear, slowly prying him open as if Tez wanted him to feel every inch sliding into his tail hole. His ass strained open wider and wider around it, though Wolfy couldn't do anything, not even as he pushed urgently away from the invading pressure as it demanded his body accommodate it.

"Unff..."

"That's it..." She growled, her long, fluffy tail lashing as her eyes narrowed faintly, clearly enjoying the situation. "Feel everything."

Even then, it was not the kind of situation that he'd have chosen for himself in any way. He growled faintly, the whisper of it catching his ears, though Tez took him whether he wanted it or not.

The push of the strap-on toy plundering his tail hole opened him up even though he trembled away from it. He pinned his ears and clamped his jaws shut around the bit gag, though she'd already caught him and trapped him in there. Just what did Wolfy think he was doing, trying to get away from her? The cuts on his body, dried blood on his fur, already showed how rough she'd been with him.

Yet the drive and pound of the dildo into his aching ring was rhythmic in a way, all while Tez took advantage of the moment. His shaft could not help but minutely peek out, swelling faintly, even if it was not the focus of the moment.

Even while Wolfy was, by far, not interested in sex like that, the feline seemed to know exactly how to get a rise out of his body. They'd clashed in the past, though Wolfy had never considered getting together, even in that twisted manner, with Tez ever again.

"Nngh..."

He grunted, the toy grinding over his prostate with every thrust. He didn't want to grow hard from that stimulation, though his body ached fiercely, as if heat was searing down through every vein in his body. The wolf's tongue wanted to loll out as his body leaned back, subtly, into her rhythm, his tail hole straining around the faux cock.

Wolfy may not have wanted it, closing his eyes as a shimmer of moisture clung to his eyelashes, but he was getting it regardless. The low, dominating chuff of the cheetah to his back rang in his ears and, even then, his pointed ears swivelled to catch the sound.

"You will let your body take this."

Wolfy didn't make a sound as Tez drove into him with greater roughness. She'd been with him before, of course, though the wolf was a challenge of hers: someone she loved to best, though he always put up on hell of a fight. He wasn't an easy catch of hers and the feline bared her teeth in a feral grin, using the stimulating nodules on the inside of the strap-on harness to please her clit.

It was not the feline's focus, however, letting out a raspy hiss through her teeth as she curled her fingers more firmly around the body cage. It was bolted down into the stand where she'd locked him in, though seeing him wake up in the bodily restrictions had been delightful in itself.

"Ah..."

The feline growled, eyelids fluttering, grinding in more and more roughly as she took her pleasure, though her eyes remained fixed on Wolfy at all times. Tez lustfully drew her delight from those involuntary twitches in his body, making the cage shake lightly with every stroke, though she had his ass right where she wanted it.

Callously, she curled her fingers around the root of his tail and dragged him back just a little, all so she could grind into his rump just a little deeper. Tez panted harshly through an open mouth, powering into him with long, smooth strokes.

It was about what she wanted in the moment, her dark lips twitching with barely restrained lust. For the cheetah could have let loose on him, well and truly, though he didn't want it in the slightest. It was about taking that power from him so she could break him down slowly, all so she could see him come apart at the seams.

It was a beautiful thing indeed to see someone unravelling, even if she had needed to force him into the situation. She hissed through her teeth in a hot rush of air, tail lashing, the smooth hump and grind of her hips giving her something with which to ground herself in the moment.

Around her, the basement where she'd trapped Wolfy rang dark, foreboding, as if the corners held horrors even Tez did not know of. Yet the feline was calm and in control, powering into him with increasing force as need swelled inside her.

Like with so much when it came to Tez, she took what she needed exactly when she needed it.

Wolfy trembled under her, though it was impossible for the wolf's body not to respond to what the feline was doing to him. His shaft swelled a little more again but would not go much further than half-hard while he was being penetrated anally. There was something about it that his body responded to while his mind tried to shut down, not to think about the situation at hand, despite the pleasure.

For something twisted and ached in the pit of his stomach, as if it was curling down into his lightly jostling balls. He gasped, sucking in a sharp breath that stabbed into his lungs, but the horrific beauty of the body cage was that it forced him to stay exactly where he was, locked into the moment. She made him feel every stroke and every thrust -- especially when the feline angled her hips slightly to grind the toy up against his prostate, knowing exactly what she was doing.

"Unff..."

Wolfy tried not to grunt, to show any outward expression of what was happening to him, though even his tail was trapped in the iron grip of her paw. Tez clenched her paw even more tightly around the base of his tail and the wolf shuddered, something building inside him.

He didn't get that much on his own, not when his own interest wavered to other things. Yet the feline stripped away everything that remained of his life outside, breaking it down note by note, until nothing else existed other than the moment he was in. As if he would never again get out of the body cage, he exhaled, letting his head pull down the modicum it was allowed within the restraint of the cage.

Giving up something he had not even known he'd been holding as close as he had, he grunted in the back of his throat, eyelids fluttering and ears splaying. Tez sensed the shift in him again and gave a raspy laugh, leaning over him as she released his tail. It was not as if clutching it like that was going to do any good anyway.

"Look at you..." She mocked. "You're so close already. And you don't even know it. I'm going to keep you down here for a good, long time."

Wolfy grunted again, though didn't have the words for anything more, not as heat curled through his stomach, twisting and writhing as if his belly was filled with snakes. But that was only his mind trying to come to terms with everything, for the greatest humiliation under Tez' paw was yet to come.

For she was well-versed in forcing him over the edge, using the needs of his body against him. It was the restraint, however, that did it for him, allowing him to feel when he otherwise would have shuddered away from sensation, finding it too much and too overwhelming. Frankly, if he'd been asked to describe it, Wolfy would not have known how to put what he felt into words.

But it was his experience and his alone as his skin burned with sheer, raw humiliation, his stomach lurching. Under her paws, his body sang against his will -- and arced into orgasm. As the faux cock ground furiously over his prostate, she milked him into a furtive, short climax, a thin stream of cum spurting from the tip of his shaft. It was not as fulfilling an orgasm as it might have been if Tez had chosen a different manner of punishment for him, though the wolf still shuddered through his own, his pink tongue lolling out haplessly.

Wolfy groaned, ears flicking, though he was too far gone to care what she was saying, humiliating words washing over him like water. He licked his lips faintly, though didn't even feel that he had enough control over his own tongue to do that, panting heavily as pleasure ebbed within his body.

"What a pleasure you are to use, wolf."

He gulped, closing his eyes, though that did nothing to take him away from the present moment -- and the fact he was still caught there, fully under Tez' control. The cheetah rattled the tips of her claws down the body cage over his back and he trembled, struck by the notion that she was actually raking her claws down his back.

Trapped there, he could feel. Yet he would be under her control. At least, until he found a way to evade her hold.

Until then, who knew what terrors the feline would have in store for him?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Straponween On Halloween, a serial Strap-On is let loose..in Erotic Horror
The Halloween Costume A woman wears a supervillain's costume and pays for it.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Excitement in the dress shop Ch. 01 Girl goes to dress shop and is served by dominant owner.in First Time
Parenting Stepdaughter needs discipline and husband wants grandbabies.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Climax Container A stuck up girl gets trapped inside an orgasm box.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories