Growing Needs Ch. 20

Story Info
Housewarming.
5.1k words
4.81
12.6k
12
0

Part 20 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers

Author's Note: All characters are aged 18 and above.

She just kept growing. Just the horse-half was taller than an elephant now, even just her cocks alone were larger than one. Which was responsible for Keira's pussy twitching uncontrollably, even as she stomped through the halls, trying not to gawk at Mia like all the others. The centaur was leaving, her work done as the gym now had a massive hole and was flooded in cum. It didn't leak thanks to the fleshy boulders plugging the exits.

"Hey, Keira," Annie said, popping up in her path, "We're all heading back home to throw Mia a house-warming party, wanna come?"

"A... house-warming party?"

"Didn't you hear? She outgrew her old place, had to move into a warehouse."

"She's really getting big, huh?" Keira muttered. How could she close the gap now? One of Mia's steps covered entire metres at a time. A race was hopeless, as was any contest of strength, judging by the subtly omnipotent muscles throughout the centaur's body. Morals and grades seemed the only path left, however Keira had no interest in those. She coasted by on a track scholarship and barely paid attention in classes. Not that many others did either as the stench of Mia's orgasm pumped up everyone's nipples and darkened their panties.

"You've no idea," Annie said, not even covering up the tents on her tits, "It's even better than that time she fucked us at the same time. Come on, let's do that again!"

"I've got... other plans."

"Aww," Annie pouted, "Better than getting railed by three horse dicks the size of trucks?"

"Yes," Keira snapped and broke away. She couldn't be that weak, not like all the other sluts around, even if her own body was no better. 'Other plans' were no more than going home and masturbating until she passed out. If she worked out, her thighs squeezed her pussy, and any shirt or bra rubbed her nipples until she couldn't focus anymore.

"I guess Mia's doctor should probably know too," Annie said, giving the athlete pause.

"Doctor?" Keira asked.

"Yeah, she's been studying Mia forever now. She's trying to figure out how to stop her growing. Not that I mind either way. Long as her cocks can swallow me whole, I'm good."

"Where is she?"

Keira's logic was flawed, though it wasn't only her fault. Simple things like walking seemed difficult with her mind clouded in lust, but she maintained her target. There was just one thing she wanted. Annie's info was correct and she found Doctor Roshni leaving a clinic. She was a petite thing, smaller than Annie, which would make this simple. Using her long legs, propelled by baseless desires, she cut the small woman off.

"Can you make me grow like Mia?"

Keira was persistent. The woman kept refusing, however the request was repeated with increasing fervour, each word encroached on madness, yet Keira was deaf to it. All she wanted was a chance to compete with Mia again, and prove her superiority, but small steps first. Eventually, the woman sighed and glanced around, then said the words Keira wanted.

"I think I can help."

She went on to prattle about side effects, dangers of death, though none of it registered. Keira absorbed nothing, only held her arm out, flexed so the veins pulsed across its surface, and waited. A needle pushed in, followed by the cold pressure of something foreign entering her system, then she was gone. Watch out Mia, she thought, a new giant was coming.

Mia, meanwhile, struggled not to crush anything underfoot as she trudged along the street toward her new home. People made it easier as they stopped to gawk, then make out with each other. A few stole touches on her sheaths, stirring the beasts inside, while her balls hovered just a few feet off the ground. They bunched up against her hind legs to keep from spreading them uncomfortably wide, which pushed them higher and rubbed into her puckered ring. Each step was a reminder of Rhona's siblings and the anal mischief they'd done.

Thanks to her being held back and walking slow, the sun was setting when she arrived at the warehouse. Her house. Its shuttered gradually lifted with a powerful whir, whole minutes passed before it cleared her head, taking longer than that morning, and she stepped in.

"Welcome home!"

Mia startled at the combined exclamation, then relaxed as she took in the confetti falling around her. Ribbons streaked across the ceiling and a banner read 'Home Sweet Home' and, of course, her friends were gathered around with party poppers in hand. They didn't care that she was losing herself to her own body, or that she'd broken the gym, and possibly Ms. Grace and the Dean too. Well, they did care, but not for the same reasons as her.

"Thanks guys," Mia said and moved in deeper.

"We got a surprise for you," Rhona said and everyone gestured to a massive cart, on which several multi-layered cakes stood, "I know you eat a lot, so figured we'd buy out a bakery."

"Don't worry," Mia chuckled, "I'll leave you guys one."

Annie huffed as she walked up, "Sorry, had to run back here to beat you. How was detention?"

Mia's cocks twitched in their homes, "Um, it was fine. She just didn't want me 'corrupting the youth', you know?"

"Seems kinda pointless," Mikaela said, joining her sister, "Not like you can go all the way with people. You're way too big."

"Sis, she's fucked pretty much everyone. I'm talking balls-deep penetration."

"Yeah right, I'm gonna get to know my new housemates," Mikaela said and moved on, mingling with Rhona's sisters as the youngest girls there. If the quick giggling was anything to judge by, then they were already friends.

"Sorry about them," Rhona said around a mouthful of cake, "I let it slip I was moving in with you and they wanted in."

"I don't know," Mia mused and swallowed the layer of cake she'd taken, "Things might get crowded at this rate. You'll have to make up for the nuisances too."

"Are you blackmailing me, Miss Davis?"

"It's not blackmail if you're into it," Annie chimed in from Mia's back. When did she climb up there?

"You too, Annie," Mia said and picked her up, "You invited your sister here too. What happens if she makes a mess of things? What if she tries biting off more than she can chew and things get out of hand?"

"Well," the tiny human squirmed in the firm grip of the giantess, "Maybe we can come to an arrangement?"

"What kind?"

"Well, the kind that requires a birthday suit."

"I never got those," Rhona said, her plate empty and fingers trapped in her shorts, though not fingering herself. Yet. "A suit is something you wear. So, technically, a birthday suit isn't being nude, it's your mom's vagina, right?"

"Oh my god," Annie snorted.

"Gross, Rhona," Jasmine said from across the way.

"It makes sense," Roshni shrugged.

"I feel like we're gonna need to drink to forget that," Annie dropped down from Mia's hand, "Come on, let's really get things started!"

"We're underaged!" Everyone shouted back, though Mia was softer. She didn't know what damage her lungs could do, but she wasn't eager to test it. The short girl pouted and lowered the bottles of alcohol, including what looked like pure vodka.

"You know," Roshni said and grabbed one, "I'm an adult supervising you all, so why not? It's a celebration after all."

With the permission of the most responsible woman present, the others indulged. Most spat out the vodka, though Annie and her sister made a contest of it, drinking multiple shots. Inebriation rapidly set in and the two forgot the idea of out-drinking the other, only getting more drunk. Mia wasted no time in grabbing the bottle and drinking it herself to keep that from happening. It was awful, like drinking liquid sulphur, though it was gone soon enough.

The sisters beat at her legs, too short to reach any higher. Unlike them, Mia retained her senses, though her cheeks were a little hot and she struggled not to let her mind wander. Her efforts were wasted, of course, as she looked around at everyone and considered the 'birthday suit arrangement'.

"Hey," Mia said and cleared her throat, frowning at her unusual drawl, "We're gonna live together, right? So, shouldn't we, you know, get naked?"

"Oh my god, so true!" Annie exclaimed and stripped. Not far behind, her sister joined her in nudity, each girl a spectacle in their own right as they side-hugged. Annie's hips and legs outstripped her sibling's, thicker in every way, but Mikaela held the crown up top with her robust chest. Their display caught on with the rest, stripping one by one. Rhona and her sisters went a step further, fondling each other's strongest points, then dragging the much smaller Annie into their circle. If their height and figures weren't big enough a contrast, their dark skin complimented hers.

"If I must," Roshni said and calmly undid her shirt, letting it fall away from her elegantly svelte frame. Soon enough, everyone was naked, their varying bodies on display and, above all, their scents swirled in the warehouse. Mia was the only one left with any clothes still on, her shirt creaking louder as her body kept growing. She didn't waste time, huffing their collective musk, then yanking the strained garment off. It fell between her harem, stretched enough they could use it as a blanket.

The party ground to a halt. Rather, it paused as the direction shifted from an innocent celebration of Mia's new home, to everyone waiting for the inevitable. The centaur shifted her weight form hoof to hoof, seeming to snap Roshni from her stupor.

"Before we go any further, I need measurements."

"Oh yeah, guys we gotta go get the other surprise," Annie said.

"Other surprise?"

"Yeah, so no peaking." Annie dragged the others with her, then gestured for Mia to turn around. She obliged, while Roshni propped up a ladder. A measuring tape hung from her hand, coiled up like a lasso, which she let fall as their faces came level to each other.

"No matter how many times I see it, you're beautiful," Roshni said, only a hint of inebriation in her voice, "And huge."

Huge was right. Mia's face alone was bigger than her doctor's whole body, with lips plump enough that she could sleep on them at the risk of falling in. The tape had a magnet at the end, which connected to one next to Mia, allowing her to straighten it and gawk at the result; 22'6'' and growing. Not in the sense that she'd wake up even larger, but in the literal, second by second, meaning. As Roshni entered the data in her phone, Mia crested another inch.

"Breasts next," Roshni said, composing herself, though her juices leaked down her legs. She stepped down to stare eye-to-nipple with Mia's chest, the teats alone longer than any cock in humanity and fatter than a body-builder's arm. With the centaur's assistance they got a measurement, putting Mia several leagues past any country's cup system with hundreds of inches in breast-flesh alone. Unsurprising, given that they covered her torso all the way to where her two halves met.

"Cocks next?" Mia suggested and widened her stance a little at the wonderful friction of her cocks pushing from their sheaths.

"Oh yes," Roshni moaned, one hand typing the data, while the other stroked along her folds. She removed her hand to climb down, each digit already drenched in her desires.

"TADA!" Annie exclaimed as the others came back into the main space. Accompanying them was a massive sybian saddle, tall and wide enough to put them close to Mia's crotch level and support the entire group. The dildos were replaced with straps and clamps, made to hold them in place.

"That's not all," Rhona said as she and her sisters dragged hooks out from it, securing them into the walls on all sides, "With this, it shouldn't move too much, so you can really fuck us up."

"I still don't see how she'd fit in any of us," Mikaela mumbled.

"She didn't fuck you?" Ashleigh asked.

"No, I just... climbed inside her dick is all," Mikaela said, thighs squishing together, something Jasmine caught. Before she could harp on it, the older girls clamoured onto the sybian and turned around, each locking themselves down with their asses high and faces turned to plead with Mia. Annie shook her ass the most, clapping the cheeks together in a bizarre mating dance. Rhona just looked with a subtle sway of her hips, eyes half-closed and drool running down her cheek as she watched Mia's cocks bloom. Roshni, meanwhile, hooked her fingers into her pussy and pulled it apart.

Mia approached until her cocks butted against them. She folded over to guide them, resting one at each girl's slobbering cunt, then stepped forward. The hooks did the trick, holding the sybian and its riders in place, even as Mia pressed her behemoth cocks into them. Mikaela's breath caught in her throat and broke into a moan as the other girls fingered her and each other, all watching the initial penetration like hawks. It truly was a sight to behold.

Each girl tensed up as their holes butted against the flat peaks. They shuddered when they opened, spreading wider and wider as Mia applied more pressure. Pinks folds smoothed out and turned white from the strain, stretched by dicks bigger than Mia herself. Then they passed the precipice and screamed in bliss, obscene bulges in their lower bellies and rising, while their clits folded in and ground along the spines and veins across Mia's leathery shaft. Juices bathed her members and puddled on the sybian.

"This is... no way," Mikaela groaned, humping against Jasmine and Ashleigh's fingers. They kissed her one by one, though none kept their eyes from the action, all but cumming from the sight of their sisters and Roshni turning into flesh condoms around Mia. Stretched so thin, their skin turned transparent, tinted the otherwise black flesh powering through them. Dozens of spines poked through them, threatening to pop each girl but never did. They scraped along their insides as Mia reared back to gather momentum.

She looked down at the onlookers. Wasn't there something they could do? Mia glanced to her rear, cocks flexing, which signalled Rhona's sisters into action.

"Come on, you'll love this," Ashleigh said, her lust overriding any shyness. She dragged the white girl along until they were at the rear, where Roshni's ladded remained, forgotten in the race to feel Mia inside her again. They climbed it and, sensing them, Mia flicked her tail up, revealing her fat pucker to them all.

"Gross," Mikaela said, scrunching up her nose, expecting a foul odour. Indeed, Mia hadn't showered in days, it was nigh-impossible with her current setup, however there was no sour stench or even a mustiness. As Mikaela breathed, she relaxed and leaned in until her hands rested on the ring, "Is... is it clean?"

"It was when I fisted it," Ashleigh said. So it was her, Mia thought and pushed deeper into the three upfront, then relaxed, allowing her ass to open slightly. She hadn't needed the bathroom since her ordeal began, not even to urinate, like everything inside her was converted into growth. Even before she grew, she took care to try and keep her rump sanitary in case anyone walked into it.

The three youngest hopped off the ladder and stood atop Mia's balls to crowd her anus. Mia bucked harder as more hands touched her bloated ring, which only made their grip stronger, fingers sinking into her flesh. This was almost perfect, she thought and looked to her nipples. No one was around to pleasure them but her, despite the nipples being almost perfectly sized for fucking. In good time, Mia calmed herself and thrust into her lovers, moaning deep at their orgasms.

Cramming all her dicks into one person was sublime, but this... feeling a different cunt around each cock was otherworldly. Rhona's slurped on her like a trained slut, walls seeming to work like a tongue around her spines, while Annie just squeezed tighter and tighter, only relenting when another foot of cock pulverised her into submission. Roshni, however, took the prize as her worked in concert with her feet that kicked and stroked along every inch within reach. They caught on spines, which only strengthened the sensations.

Annie was sandwiched between the others. All their bellies bellowed forth, over twice their total height, with double that still remaining, and rubbed together as they angled themselves. The petite girl pulled her neighbours in one at a time, tonguing their mouths and sharing moans. Rhona ducked under her mouth to suckle on the little mounds below.

With only a little over ten feet in each girl, too much of Mia's cocks were left in the cold. The warehouse was heated, the air hot and heavy with the dense musk everyone exuded, but compared to the sweltering humidity across half her length it was winter. Mia marched forward, driven by the urge for more pleasure, and the girls now licking at her wrinkled ass didn't help. Each step was another foot buried.

"You liked being inside her didn't you?" Jasmine asked from behind, her voice just high enough for Mia to hear over the other's orgasmic screams.

"Yes," Mikaela groaned, still tonguing the hole.

"Here's your chance," Ashleigh said, catching onto her sister. She ran a hand around the slight opening at Mia's centre and dipped her fingers inside, her sister did the same, then pulled. The centaur jerked at their sudden force, clenching shut and thrusting hard enough to bury her cocks to the knot in her lovers, then relaxed and allowed them another try. Mikaela stared into the abyss of pink, undulating walls and shuddered in an abrupt climax. Her juices puddled on Mia's balls.

"Go on," Mia said, looking back at them, so huge they were like small dogs on her body, "Climb inside you little slut. Make me feel better and better. Help me cum inside your sister until she's big and round."

"Fuck yes!" Mikaela came again, then dove into the opening, feet kicking behind her as the other sisters let go. It wasn't long before the toes vanished inside. The ring bulged as she moved around inside, then Mia kicked her forelegs up with a mighty whinny and slammed her lovers harder. Jasmine and Ashleigh almost fell, but hooked their fingers and toes into the veins all over her balls. Mikaela had found the prostates.

The sisters climbed back up and opened the hole again, "How is it?" Jasmine asked.

"Yeah, tell me everything," Ashleigh said, fisting herself and mauling a tit.

"Hmm..." Mikaela didn't answer beyond that and a sudden squirt as she came yet again.

"What a slut," Mia said, looking back at them through half-lidded eyes, "She's masturbating inside my butt. And you aren't any better. You encouraged her."

"We did," Jasmine said with a grin, sinking to her haunches to lick at her sister's clit, "We're fucking nasty sluts, aren't we, Ashleigh?"

"Yeah. Super sluts for centaur cock," Ashleigh moaned, trying to shove her fist deeper, but the position wasn't right.

"And centaur ass."

"And centaur tits?" Mia asked, then reached for them. Her flexibility was second to none as her backs pressed flush together, just enough for her fingers to reach her rump. She beckoned the humans to it. They climbed aboard and moaned as her fist closed around them. It was a tight squeeze, their curves squishing into each other and her palm. The journey was short as she dumped them on her chest, erect nipples twitching at the added stimulus of their feet on her tits.

"Hey, Jazz, couldn't we... hmm..." Ashleigh removed her fist, pussy gaping a puny amount next to what Mia could do to it.

"Ashleigh, no matter what happens from here, I love you being a massive slut," Jasmine said and the sisters slid down the sensuous mountains, caught themselves on a nipple, then straddled it. Small fingers dug into Mia's boobs as the two angled their sopping snatches at the teats, before humping forward and burying the entire nub inside.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers
12