Growing Needs Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life had many insanities for Mia. She was twenty-two feet tall, her cocks were bigger than that, and she had a whole harem to worship her body, but those were pedantic next to her existence in that moment. Not only were her three pricks knotted to her three longest running cocksleeves, but one of their sisters was trapped in her ass, masturbating as she writhed against the three prostates around her, and two more had mounted her nipples, fucking them like the biggest cocks of their lives. If not for Mia's involvement the other day, they would've been.

All that came about in little over a week. Mia panted, staring down at herself and the people cumming on her body. Her nipples were wet, squeezed tight inside Rhona's sisters, their faces twisted into masks of ecstasy as they convulsed. Beneath them, their sister, Annie and Roshni were impaled on and stretched by over twenty feet of cock each. Spines protruded through their skin, bending as Mia leaned back. Her knots popped out from their ruined folds, so loose they hung around her base shaft, before squelching thickly as she lurched back into place. All the while, the air thickened and Mia's nose burned.

She'd fucked before. Several people at once, on multiple occasions, but this was the first time in such a confined space, at such a size, which she occupied for extended time and with so many people. While she didn't exert herself, sweat glistened on her skin and evaporated from the heat of her body. The others were no better, dripping in the stuff, but theirs was nothing like hers as it transformed the atmosphere into a hot box of her pheromones. With all those chemicals saturating their systems, she wasn't surprised as they all came more and more.

Even her ass was gushing with Mikaela's constant squirts. Mia didn't know if her musk could have any other effects, but she didn't care either as she fucked the trio on the sybian, treating as they wanted; like broodmares. Her balls rumbled at the thought. While she doubted she could ever impregnate someone, that didn't stop her body from wanting it. At the very least, she could watch their bellies swell with her cum and imagine they carried her young. Mia grunted and folded over, mashing her tits into the sybian.

"Gonna cum," the giantess grunted, but no one made any response as they ground into her and each other. Rhona didn't even bat an eye as her lips clashed with Ashleigh's, sucking on the other's tongue. Jasmine was caught between the other two, who sucked on her own tits and tortured her with more pleasure, even if it was no match to what the older trio felt. Inside Mia's ass, Mikaela was crushed by her walls, which urged her to cum harder and flail about. Her hands and feet struck all the prostates at once.

Mia flung her head back and shouted loud enough to shake the walls. Her cocks swelled, pre-cum gushed from the tips, but was soon cut off as oceans flooded the tubes. The sybian groaned under the pressure, but held, keeping the others in place for the tsunami. Each girls' stomach erupted forward, stretched several feet further to slap into the opposite wall, before pooling around the sybian as more and more semen gushed out. Every few spurts, Mia would jump up, legs kicking as her balls churned louder than ever.

She had flooded the gym and inflated two people earlier, but that wasn't enough. Not by a long shot. Cum like a mixture of jelly and bread dough gushed from her urethras, each woman inflating at pace with each other. Their bellies long since outgrew their bodies. Each could fit a mini-van inside, but that wasn't the end of it, not when Mikaela kept moving against her prostates.

"We're against the wall!" Annie wailed in her umpteenth orgasm. There was no sense in counting them anymore, since they kept crying out in bliss every other thrust.

"Inflate us!" Rhona joined in.

"Make us outgrow this place!" Annie persisted.

"Oh fuck..." Roshni groaned, limp against the sybian and her monumental belly. She needed to stop before they really did outgrow the warehouse. First step was to remove stimulus, which began with Jasmine and Ashleigh. Both squirted against her when pulled off her nipples, then pouted at the loss of pleasure. Mia held them each in one hand, then grinned at her next idea as she gushed into her friends.

The two wanted to fuck something big? They were gripped in them. Mia moved them to one hand, then shoved a finger into each pussy, the two shaking at the penetration. It wasn't enough, she knew and extracted a finger from Jasmine to push it and a third into her hole, stretching her deliciously wide. She did the say for Jasmine, her sister holding her in place. When finished they were stuck on her fingers like lurid puppets, shaking and cumming as their bellies bulged with her digits.

Next step was to get Mikaela out. Squeezing did nothing but excite her more. What about pushing? Mia clenched hard and focused on her anal muscles, though it had the side effect of pushing even more cum out at fiercer rates. It succeeded, however, as Mikaela burst from her anus and landed on her balls. At last, Mia's orgasm calmed to mere droplets. Just in time too, as the three bellies were climbing up the walls and swelling around the sybian. If she kept going, and she wanted to, then they really would've destroyed the place.

"It's not even been a day," Mia sighed and wiped at her brow, almost forgetting the girls on her fingers. She stepped back and extracted her cocks, sighing in relief as the girls emptied. Their pussies gaped wider than a car each, yet their bodies remained intact. Mia silently praised her obscene body for whatever magic it did on them. While they wouldn't break, however, other things still could.

If she kept growing, then the warehouse didn't stand a chance. Her orgasms would break it long before she outgrew the spacious settlement. She felt crawling along her back and saw Mikaela scrambling the front. The girl dropped down onto the sybian and unhooked the others.

"Outta the way. It's my turn," Mikaela shoved her sister off onto her belly, though Annie had no response for her beyond a moan as she nestled into the squishy expanse. Her sister laid down on her back, clamped herself down, then spread her legs. Was her pussy always so big, Mia wondered and stared down at the red, glossy and hugely swollen folds. She checked the others and found them in similar states.

Were they bodies changing to better handle her?

"Us too!" Ashleigh and Jasmine shouted in sync, wriggling off Mia's fingers to land on her chest. The centaur caught them before they fell further.

"Um, I'm not sure the wall can take you and the others," Mia said, though her cocks remained rigid, lusting to fuck another three pussies, especially after seeing how engorged they were. Looking closer, she noticed their clits were already huge by comparison, huge beads jutting out and twitching from the merest breeze. Likewise, at least for the more endowed Jasmine and Mikaela, their nipples were puffed up as well. If they had big, heavy bellies then she'd think they were pregnant.

Oh god, that was the wrong thought, Mia realised as her cocks spat pre-cum with enough force to douse the sybian and the girl atop it. She had to fuck more.

"Let me move them," Mia said and set the pair on the saddle, where they quickly mimicked Mikaela, though Ashleigh laid on her stomach to show off her much plumper rear. To Mia's surprise, she didn't struggle to move her inflated lovers that much. They were heavy, yes, probably dozens of times more than their normal weight, but she got them around tot he front of the building. That left the back free once more and turned back on the girls waiting.

All were eighteen years old, still in high school, and easily the biggest sluts Mia had met outside college. The centaur wondered what their parents would think if they knew the pair had moved out at such an age, not for independence or to find purpose in life or anything like that; it was to get fucked by a centaur. Mia wasn't any better, accepting the whole situation.

Not that she was conflicted over it. They were adults, they made their choice, it just so happened that involved getting stretched by over two dozen feet of horse dick each and inflated until they were bigger than wrecking balls. Mia groaned, blinking to find herself buried in them already, cocks pulsating as pre-cum gushed out into all three, teenage cumdumps. A few more days and she'd probably make them bigger than the buildings wrecking balls were meant to demolish.

"Fuck, that's so hot," Mia moaned, fondling her own tits as she manoeuvred her rump to grind the sensitive ring into her giant balls. Yes, growing worried her. She'd never live a normal life, or normal as a centaur could in the real world, but it felt so fucking good. Men only got to feel a pussy on six or eight inches, while she had hundreds more to indulge in. Not to mention the fact she had three girls younger than her all stretched on her dicks like human condoms.

Or fleshlights. The biggest difference from those two, was that she was dumping her loads in people, their pussies milking her like mares in heat, desperate to be cooled by her endless cum supply.

"Knock us up," Ashleigh groaned, bucking hard into the cock.

"Fuck yes," Mikaela groaned, her face lost underneath the massive girth.

"Do it, do it, do it! We'll give birth at the same time, Ashleigh!"

Mia didn't need any more. She knotted them all, her glans and spines flared out, enforcing more pleasure on everyone involved, before the deluge began.

By the time Mia was spent, the warehouse was crowded with bellies inflated by her. She dozed off, leaning on a set, cocks finally appeased for the time being. By tomorrow, however, they'd be full and wanting even more. Not that Mia minded; it felt good after all. An the bigger she was, the better it got.

12