Growing Pains

Story Info
Slow to get his growth and determined to make up for it.
5.3k words
4.51
18.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers

For some reason I was always a slow developer. Not mentally, mind you, but physically. My mind is as sharp as anyone's and better than most. Physically, however, I've always been a little slow. The doctors had no idea why but did point out that I was making all the required checkpoints, just a little slower than would be expected.

The net effect of this was that at seventeen I was shorter than most and very lightweight where my physique was concerned. Seeing most boys stop growing around age sixteen, except for adding some beef to their bodies, I was resigned to being perpetually small. It wouldn't have been so bad if the rest of my family hadn't been so tall. Even my mother was taller than me.

It turned out that I had one late growth spurt still to come. (See what I mean. Even my final growth spurt was slow to arrive.) About a month before the end of the school year I started eating everything in sight and hunting around in case some food was in hiding. This ravenousness continued for the rest of the school year and right over the long school break, with me featuring as the all devouring monster, desperate to feed my growth.

By the time my final school year started I was eighteen, I'd gained an astounding six inches in height, and put on some considerable beef. My parents had been a little upset at my sudden spurt and had me checked out by our friendly doctor. He wasn't at all surprised, it seemed. Whatever had stopped me growing at the normal rate had also caused my growth plates to remain active. His opinion was that they were closing now but I could expect some additional growth over the next couple of years, although nothing like the spurt I'd just had. His estimate was that I'd finish up an inch or so over six feet with the muscular to match.

When I was the weedy little runt I'd undertaken martial arts courses, knowing that it was the little guys who'd get bullied at school. My Sensei worked with me over the long break, ensuring I adjusted to my new body in a graceful way. I wasn't going to grow tall just to be regarded as a stumble-foot.

The upshot of all this was that when I went back to school hardly anyone recognised me. Sure, the guys I hung around with over the holidays knew me, but they'd had a chance to see the changes taking place. Everybody else seemed to think I was a new student.

I had some fun with the new me. Almost as soon as I walked in the door the coach spotted me. He's always on the lookout for new talent.

"Excuse me, son," he said. "I'm Coach Higgins. Will you be trying out for the team? You're the sort of person I'm looking for."

By the team the coach meant the football team. As far as he was concerned all other teams were irrelevant.

"You want me to try for your team?" I asked. "You've always insisted that I didn't have a hope in hell of making it and not to bother you. That's why I joined the Martial Arts team."

"What the fuck are you on about?" he asked, surprised. "Why the hell would I have rejected you? What's your name, anyway?"

"I'm Nathan Janson, Coach. I've been at this school for years and you've been teaching me for years."

He looked me up and down, finally registering the familiar face in the unfamiliar body.

"What? But you're. . ." He broke off and waved his hand at a height indicating how tall I should be.

"Late growth spurt, Coach," I told him. "Ah, look, I have to be going."

I ducked around him and went on my way, smiling smugly. Didn't want me on the team, uh? I was willing to wager that he was already considering ploys to get me to try out.

I found I was also getting a lot more female attention than I used to. It wasn't that girls used to be rude to me. It was more that they tended to fail to even see the skinny little bloke wandering around. Now they had spotted a tall, hefty, and not unhandsome boy, and were showing signs of interest.

How did I respond to this flattering attention? I was scared stiff. I didn't know how to talk to girls. I'd never had to do it. A couple of girls would come simpering up to me, breasts bouncing, and all sense left me, leaving me a tongue-tied idiot. This seemed to encourage some of them.

One of the advantages of being in your final school year is that you have a number of free periods to study and do assignments, and there are rooms set aside for us to use. I was using one of these rooms just after the lunch break one day when a couple of girls walked into the room. Fair enough, I suppose, as anyone could use them as long as they didn't distract the other students.

Where Bethany and Amanda were concerned they were an automatic distraction to any boy. They were both blonde, sexy, and knew how to make the most of their school uniforms to emphasise their figures. Nothing so blatant as to break the dress code but they certainly bent it all out of shape. Like me they were eighteen and in their last year. I hadn't known that they had a free period that matched one of mine.

I, naïve young man that I am, assumed that they would sit at some other table to do their studying. Not to be. They sat at my table, not across from me but next to me, one on either side.

"Nathan," Bethany said. I should say purred, as she sounded like the kitten that had a bowl of cream. "How nice to see you."

"Um, likewise, Bethany, Amanda," I mumbled. "I didn't know we had the same free period."

"There's probably a lot of things you don't know about us," Amanda told me. "Just as there's a lot about you that we don't know."

"Um, I guess," I admitted.

"You seem to have grown a great deal since last year," Bethany purred. "If I thought of you I'd have thought of a little boy. Not so little now, are you?"

"Ah, no. Late developer, I guess."

"Grown all over, have you?" asked Amanda, and I gave her a confused look.

"Ah, what?"

The girls looked at each other and Bethany shrugged.

"A total innocent," she said with a smile. "We'll have to check for ourselves."

Next thing I knew the rotten bitches were unzipping me and sending little hands inside my trousers. My cock was dragged out into the light and it was just naturally reacting to having a couple of girls observing and holding it. It went from flaccid to full erection in the time it took them to drag it free.

"Leave it," snapped Amanda when I hastily tried to put my cock back in my pants, slapping at my hands and holding firmly to my erection.

"Definitely grown in that area would be my guess," said Bethany with a giggle. "We have another question for you. How adventurous are you?"

As far as I was concerned it was time for another, "What?"

The girls giggled, dipped their hands into a pocket on their tunics and each brought out a scrap of material. Dangling them I could see they were both holding a pair of panties.

"These are our panties. The question is, are they the panties that we're supposed to be wearing or spare pairs? What do you think?"

Like I said. Rotten bitches. Were they wearing panties or not? Of course they were, I assured myself. No way they'd go commando in school. Besides, all I had to do was lift the front of their tunics to check. Not even that. I could slip a hand under their tunics. They couldn't really object seeing they still held my cock, a cock that was feeling bigger and harder than ever. Did I dare slide my hands under their tunics and go the grope?

Not quite, it turned out. I reached for Amanda and chickened out at the last moment. She giggled and I felt myself growing angry. I lifted the front of her tunic high enough to check for panties. She had her legs closed so I couldn't really see much but I could see that she shave her mons because there were no panties to block the view.

Amanda hastily pushed her tunic back into position, giggling as she did so. I turned to Bethany. This time I slipped my hand between her legs and let it slide up under her tunic. She also had her legs closed but I was still feeling annoyed.

"Move your legs apart," I told her.

She hesitated for a second and then did so and my hand went higher, winding up pressed against her vulva. A vulva that was uncovered, warm, and wet. That was as far as things went before she was energetically pushing my hand away.

"Adventurous enough for you?" I asked, feeling I'd at least managed to equal the score.

The girls looked at each other and giggled again.

"Not yet," said Amanda, and she started stroking my cock, her hand moving up and down it in a rhythmic fashion.

She knew exactly what she was doing and both girls were watching as she stroked me. After a couple of minutes she stopped and Bethany took over.

They kept doing that, slowly building me up, switching who was doing it every so often. I gritted my teeth and just let it happen. (Who wouldn't, after all?)

"Have you two got a bet running as to who will overload me?" I asked at one stage, answered by more giggles. They probably did, the rotten witches.

Bethany produced this small cloth. A ladies handkerchief would be my guess. She draped it over my cock and both girls took hold of a side. They then started tugging it back and forth over the head of my cock. Talk about stimulation on steroids. There was no way I could resist what that friction was doing to me. I ejaculated onto the cloth with a groan, the girls giggling as it happened.

They wiped the end of my cock, dropped the piece of material in the rubbish bin, slipped on their panties, both of them flashing me as they did so, and then sauntered out of the study room. I did get in one last word.

"You wait. I feel it's only fair to warn you I'm going to be looking for you."

Amanda turned and winked at me.

"We're counting on it. Have fun hunting."

I considered ways and means of catching the girls alone but it was mainly La La Land dreams and nothing concrete. I finally got a break on Friday. Adam, Amanda's brother, was going to be playing in his first big game on Saturday and her parents were going along to cheer him on. That meant that Amanda would be home alone and if I dropped in unexpectedly who knew what might happen. Not that I'd muscle her or anything, but I was quite sure I could loom menacingly and give her a bit of a shock.

I lingered in the general area of Amanda's place, waiting for her parents and Adam to leave. Once they were safely on their way I went to make a friendly visit to a school friend. What could be wrong with that?

Arriving at her place I decided not to knock. Why should I chance disturbing her if she was busy? I could just as easily let myself in the back door so I did. Hearing a door close I moved in that direction and promptly found that this was my lucky day.

Amanda was walking down the hall, apparently dressed in a towel. Presumably she'd just got out of the shower and was heading to her bedroom to get dressed. If I timed this correctly I could walk into her room at about the same time she dropped her towel. That would be interesting.

I ambled slowly along to the room that she'd entered, opened the door, and walked in, smiling.

"Well damn," I said, the smile dropping from my face. "And damn again," I added because I was facing two disappointments.

"Who the fuck are you and what the fuck are you doing in my room?" demanded the young lady standing there, "and what the fuck are all the damns about."

I suppose I could excuse the language as she was a little surprised to see me.

"Well, the first damn was because I timed things wrongly and you still have that blasted towel covering all your charms. The second damn is because I thought you were Amanda and you're not. Every bit as lovely as Amanda, no - I lie, even lovelier, but not the young lady I expected to see. This of course leaves me in a position where I have to profusely apologise for startling you. Now that I think of it I did know that Amanda had an older sister. I assume that's you."

"That's me. You haven't explained while you feel free to try to catch Amanda alone while she's undressed."

"Well, I admit she's not expecting me to visit but I had no idea she might be wandering around dressed in a towel. I put that down to today being my lucky day. Turns out it's not so. Um, can you point me to her room without letting on I'm here? I do want to give her a bit of a shock."

"Why do you want to shock her?"

"Let's just say I owe her one and leave it at that," I suggested.

"Let's not. Let's have you give me a full explanation and tell me why I shouldn't scream for help? And it you want to surprise Amanda you'll need to turn left once you leave the house and head down to Bethany's place as she's staying there for the weekend."

"So you can add a third damn to my collection," I said with a sigh. "Definitely not my day for scaring up a little bit of revenge."

"Just what did you have in mind with Amanda anyway?"

"Mainly to set her back a bit. Get her on the defensive and see what develops from there. Don't worry. I wouldn't have forced her to do anything. I'd have relied on my native charm and scintillating wit."

"From what I've seen of those traits you'd fail abysmally. I'm still waiting for an explanation on why you're on this mission of revenge. Why are you blushing?"

"I'm not blushing," I said quickly. "That's just your imagination. I'd really rather not tell anyone about the incident that started this."

"Too bad. You're the guy who broke into my house so I'm entitled to a full explanation."

"OK. I was in one of the private study rooms during one of my free periods brushing up my Chemistry when Amanda and Bethany came in. They said something about wondering how big I was. I made some sort of comment and the next thing I know they'd unzipped me and hauled my cock out into the light. Things deteriorated from there."

"I'd have thought you'd be quite happy to have a couple of girls admiring your cock," she sniggered. "What have you left out? I know you've left something out."

"The fact that we were in a classroom and students or teachers could walk in at any time?"

"No. Amanda would have allowed for that. Come on. Confession is good for the soul, or so I'm told."

"The girls demonstrated that they were commando and then they took turns giving me a hand job," I snapped.

"So what was your problem with this?"

"Basically the fact that I didn't have a say in it. I want to put the girls in a position where I do have a say and see where things go. Partly male pride and partly a desire to get a little bit more action from them. What's your name, anyway? I don't want to keep referring to you as Amanda's sister. I'm Nathan."

"I'm Elizabeth. Do you really think they'll give you another hand job just because you surprise them alone somewhere?"

"Depends on where I surprise them," I said thoughtfully. "I'd really like to catch the pair of them together somewhere where I can persuade them to strip completely. One never knows what might happen then."

"Probably nothing. They're great teases but they wouldn't follow through. I wouldn't bother trying if I were you."

"You're not me and I don't really care if they don't follow through, although it would be nice if they did. A lot of the fun is in the teasing. Among other things it will give me more confidence when talking to other girls, something that I tend to lack."

"You need more confidence? You don't seem to have any trouble talking to me."

"Nobody's more surprised than me. It could be that you just don't seem threatening just wearing a towel. Are you going to continue teasing me with that towel or are you going to drop it?"

"Teasing you!" she said indignantly. "I like that. Did I ask you to barge into my bedroom before I even had a chance to get dressed? No, I did not!"

"Teasing me," I said. "What else would you call it when you keep shifting the towel about giving me fleeting glimpses?"

"I'm doing no such thing. I'm trying to make sure that you don't get any fleeting glimpses, you asshole."

"Oh. Pity. Does this mean that you won't be dropping the towel?"

"Does this count?" she asked and I had the briefest look at a lovely nude body as she snatched the towel off and threw it at me. Even as I was ducking out of the way of the towel I had a lightning realisation of what else was coming my way and spun to the side.

I was successful in that the kick didn't tenderise my testicles as intended. This didn't stop her foot from slamming into my thigh and as I was already off balance due to the fast turn I went crashing to the floor. I naturally looked up and found myself looking at an angry naked woman and, from where I lay, the view was spectacular.

I could see everything she had, and I mean everything. Lying at her feet looking up meant there was nothing for her to hide behind. Not even a towel, and her parted legs didn't hurt at all.

"Wow," was all I could say unable to take my eyes off her.

She was blushing something fierce as she bent to snatch up the towel. At least she wasn't continuing to try and rearrange the way my testicles hung.

"Don't do that," I said quickly as she went to wrap the towel back around herself, reaching out to grab a corner of it.

"Are you kidding?" she snapped.

"No. Your body is far too spectacular to hide it from me. You do realise you've probably ruined my intentions of seeing Amanda naked. I mean, there's just no way she can compete. Just stay like that for a minute and I'll get out of your hair and dream of what might have been."

I staggered to my feet, rubbing my thigh where her foot had landed. I was going to have a hell of a bruise there. I took a step towards the door and nearly fell as my leg tried to buckle under me.

"Wow, you have one mean kick," I told her, leaning against the wall for a moment, looking her over as I did so. Still naked and still marvellous to behold. She was blushing but not bothering to use the towel to hide behind.

"Sorry about that," she mumbled.

"No you're not. You probably think I deserved it. Don't worry about it. Um, before I go, can I taste your breasts?"

"Gods above, you're a pervert as well as an asshole. No you can't. Just go away."

I sighed and winked and was about to depart when something on the dresser caught my eye. It was a little trophy that looked familiar, because I had a similar one. Just like that things clicked together.

"You're Elizabeth Hadron," I stated.

I received a blank look in return.

"I thought that we'd already established that," she said carefully, as though talking to someone who wasn't quite all there.

"No, no," I said, shaking my head. "I mean that you're Elizabeth Hadron, the current champion of the women's competition at our dojo. I thought I recognised you but your similarity to Amanda was putting me off."

(Not to mention the lack of clothes.)

"Congratulations. In that case you know that I'm dangerous and I'll kick your ass if you don't go away."

"Not in this lifetime," I said, polishing my knuckles on my shirt. "I'm holding the men's trophy. More than a match for you, even if you are a bit of a distraction dressed that way."

"You wish," she scoffed. "I've more experience than you and could bounce you all over the house if I so chose."

A lot of confidence, even if it was misplaced.

"No chance," I said in a condescending voice. "Of course, we could have a friendly bet on the matter."

"Meaning?"

"If you can dump me once I'll concede and depart, licking my wounds and grumbling. However, if I can pin you then I get to choose as to whether I fuck you or not."

"Are you crazy? Do you really think I'll go along with a stupid bet like that?" Elizabeth got loud when she got excited it seemed.

"Sure. Why not? All you have to do is send me to the ground once. I have to actually put you down and pin you there. Not only that but I'd have to pin you while taking my trousers off which gives you extra time to turn the tables."

Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers
12