Growing Pains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stakes are rather uneven," she said dryly. "You lose and you leave which you'll have to do anyway. I lose and you rape me. Not exactly even odds."

"Well, for a start, you're ignoring the humiliation I'd be feeling at having my ass handed to me by a girl, and a naked one at that. On top of that it wouldn't be rape as you'd be agreeing to it as the terms of the fight. Finally, I might not decide to fuck you."

"You seriously expect me to believe that?"

I assumed that she was referring to the last point. I tried to look as though I was considering her objection and then gave a theatrical sigh.

"You're right. I would have to follow through and fuck you. It would be an insult to a lovely girl such as yourself if I didn't."

"So it would be your duty to fuck me if you were lucky enough to pin me? What sort of asshole logic is that?"

"Wouldn't you feel rejected. . ."

That was all I got out before we were both moving. I'd seen her subtle adjustments to her stance and was ready when her foot came flying at my face. I went into a crouch, her leg flying over me, while I did a low leg sweep of my own. It took her behind the knee of her supporting leg and just like that she was falling.

I came up out of my crouch, moving towards her and driving her back, resulting on her landing on the bed with me holding her there.

I caught her wrists and pinned them above her head, holding them there with one hand while I caressed her breasts with my free hand.

"Really, Elizabeth," I said in a chiding voice. "I'm bigger, faster, and stronger than you, and I've been having one on one lessons with Sensei for the last three months."

She twisted about under me trying to throw me off. I guess being a lot heavier than her also counted. I left her breasts alone, reaching down to undo my trousers and push them down. Now that she could feel my erection pressing against her naked flesh her struggles became more strenuous while her language deteriorated.

"Before we get carried away here there's something we should clear up," I told her, slapping my hand over her mouth to shut her up for a moment.

"What?" she demanded once I let her talk again.

"Whether you're a virgin. I hadn't considered that earlier but it would be just plain wrong to lose your virginity just because you couldn't fight me off, so if you're a virgin we'll call it off and I'll have to depart, feeling virtuous and frustrated. Hopefully the virtuous feeling trumps the frustration."

"Why ask me? Can't you tell for yourself?" She did not sound happy.

"Not really," I admitted. "I could probably determine if you were virgo intacta but that doesn't really indicate if you're a virgin or not. I'll have to take your word for it."

She gave me a very nasty look at that point. I wondered what she'd say. If she had the sense that god gave a goose she'd become a brand new virgin, even if she'd been married five time previously.

"I'll admit to being not quite as virginal as when I was born," she said with a wronged-woman tone to her voice. "And what about you?"

"Me?" I asked with some surprise.

"Yes, you. What's your status? Virgin or not?"

"I guess that depends how you define virgin," I hedged.

"No, it doesn't," she said sweetly, "and if you weren't one you'd know that. I assume that this means I'm going to have to show you what to do."

"The hell it does," I growled.

"We'll see," she said, her voice honey sweet.

I still had her hands pinned above her head and I was nicely wedged between her thighs. She certainly wasn't going anywhere and neither was she getting me off her. With my hand between her legs I manoeuvred until I was in position to penetrate her, despite any late objections she might have.

She didn't object at all. She simply managed to shift her hips slightly so I was no longer in position. Another try and another last moment shift and I was still groping. This went on for several minutes with me getting more and more frustrated and Elizabeth was getting more and more amused. If I'd had both hands free I had no doubt that I'd have nailed her by this time, but I didn't. If I released her hands she was quite capable of doing something nasty that would result in me flying off the bed and onto the floor. That would be game over and a loss to me.

"Are you sure you don't want a hand, little boy?" she asked. "You seem to be on a loser right now."

"If you'd just hold still for a moment I'd already be inside you and demonstrating my prowess," I said, trying my best not to snarl at her. She was so frustrating.

"I guess you'll just have to resign yourself to letting go one of my hands and trusting me not to take advantage of you. Or at least, to take the right sort of advantage," she said with a giggle.

I sighed and released one of her arms. She immediately reached down between us, her hand closing over my erection. She didn't try to crush my testicle, which I'd been half expecting, but just shifted my position slightly before pressing against me. Just like that I was sliding into her.

As far as I was concerned I should have been in this position ten minutes earlier and it was her fault that I hadn't been. Now I was pushing home determinedly, her passage hot and tight, but welcoming me, clinging to me.

Now I might have been a virgin but I wasn't an illiterate one. No doubt she expected me to do a wham, bam, job, finishing in five point two seconds. No way. I wanted this to last, preferably until she was screaming at me to finish it.

I gave a couple of hard thrusts to start off and right away I could understand how some boys would promptly start pumping away madly. With a determined effort of will I slowed down, setting a nice rhythmic pace that I felt I could sustain for a while.

Now that I was actually in action I felt it safe to release Elizabeth's other hand, figuring that it was too late for her to stop me now. Of course she could, but it would have been cheating and she wasn't going to do that.

What she could and did do was move with me, pushing up to meet me each time I thrust into her. At the same time my hands settled on her breasts, enjoying the softness. I massaged them lightly, delighted to have a pair of very nice breasts in my hands, enjoying feeling her twist about a little, pushing them harder against me.

I kept up my steady pace, sliding in and out, eagerly accepting the brand new sensations I was garnering. I could do a whole lot more of this. Unfortunately not at the current moment I strongly suspected. The way I was feeling things were going to come to a boil for me very shortly. At least one thing in my favour, Elizabeth also seemed to be coming to a boil, pressing up against me as I thrust into her with an ever increasing urgency.

It reached a point where I couldn't take it anymore. I just seemed to go into overdrive, thrusting away with gay abandon, too eager to finish to worry about Elizabeth's needs.

Fortunately I didn't need to. She climaxed first, her actions triggering my own climax. I just sprayed her with everything I had, finally collapsing on her.

I rolled off her and lay on the bed, breathing hard. Elizabeth was doing the same.

"Not bad," she said judiciously. "You went for a good five minutes. A bit of practice and you'll be quite good at it."

Five minutes! It had felt to me as if I'd been going for a good half hour. I didn't say anything. It seemed to me that I'd look ridiculous trying to defend my performance.

"A couple of tips. If you're successful in dragging Amanda or Bethany into bed you might remember to wear a raincoat as I don't think Amanda is on the pill. I don't care if Bethany is or not but it would be unfortunate if one of them wound up pregnant because you got a little hasty."

"That's one tip," I suggested.

"I know. The other one is don't compare Amanda and me. If you do and we find out we'll probably both scratch your eyes out."

"Right," I agreed. "No discussing any successes. Any other advice?"

"Yes, now that I think of it. Instead of rushing from start to finish take a break every so often. You'll find a change of position every so often will help you last a lot longer."

"All good advice," I agreed. "When will you be available to help me try out that last suggestions?"

"Don't push your luck, boy," she grouched at me. "Pull up your pants and go home. I have to go and have a shower. Again."

I pulled up my pants and went home. A partial win for the day but I still needed to catch up with Amanda and Bethany. I added catching up with Elizabeth again to my list. Things were definitely looking up.

12