All Comments on 'Growing Pleasures'

by elpavilion

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dear Author - Troll Here!

I read your prologue - twice. Just to make sure I understood what you were telling me.

This is fiction - check.

No diseases - check.

No you'd never do this in real life - check.

So all that left was to read the story - check.

Didn't like it.

Didn't care about the storyline. Just didn't find that it peaked my interest. The writing wasn't erotic so it wasn't a stroke story. And the characters weren't fleshed out enough to care what they did or what happened.

So I will troll on to the next story seeking something that is clever, interesting or entertaining. Even one of the three will do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Some will like, some won't. Personally I did enjoy the story and I treat everything I read on this site the same as Penthouse forum - a good read, but probably not a lot of truth to it, even those that supposedly really happened. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: If you don't agree with this type of adventure, don't read.

Why do people think a warning that is given AFTER opening a story means anything? It's too late.

<P>

Even it it was given before the story was opened, it does not immunize an illogical and poorly plotted story.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
I liked it.

No story but hot sex. 4*

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
A good story...

The story is good...And well written. Now about a writer trying to preempt negative comments: A writer should never say this as na introduction: “So for the trolls, save yourselves a little time. If you don't agree with this type of adventure, don't read”, and above all should never be upset with the “trolls”, because what the trolls say never will be written.

When a writer writes a story is for everyone to read it and comment. Some comment about the writer and not about the story…those are the real “Trolls”…A story you can liked it or not, you can agree with it or not…But it’s only a story…

magmamanmagmamanover 9 years ago
Not bad.

For a site like this. My own wife and I enjoy couples (tandem) massages regularly, every time we visit Reno. There is one couple down there that works the hotels, they come right to the room.

But never actual sex, although the touching gets very intimate. I lie there enjoying being touched while the wife does the same. The man I call Jack, he does touch everywhere but never internal, his wife I call Terry and she also handles things very intimately and a few times they both have created orgasms, although that is not the real intent (if that makes any sense) .

The wife and I enjoy that while watching each other being touched, that is wildly erotic for us. Plus it is a one way thing, neither Jack or Terry ever undress.

It is an hour and a half of pampering and pleasure, then Jack and Terry leave and we enjoy each other. It is different, and as a mature couple we both look forward to that.

So this tale relates what can actually happen, although going on to them having full sex would be a very rare event I think.

I have mentioned that in a few of my stories but never have I written the story. I think I will, I wonder if the complete truth anyone will find erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It was an adventurous read....

....just not much more than an adultery stroke story.

One thing you should remember....you put your story into the space for just about anyone to stroll by and read. When you do so, you relinquish control over it and you never had control over the potential audience.

People have every right to comment, if scoring and commenting are open to them. And so, they will.

Saying, in effect to them, "You can look at this apparently fine roast beef dinner with all the trimmings, but you can't eat any of it. Having eaten any of it, you can't criticize." How naive!

Time to grow up. You are clearly not innocent as a child and seem to have had adequate experience in the world, so surely you must understand this risk that accompanies publishing something. Some people just nit-pick, some express outrage, some adore, some focus on technical items, some are lukewarm.

I fit that last category. It didn't do much for me. It was alright as this type of story goes, but didn't offer much to set it apart. And that, sir, is the essence of the other risk you take in repeating an oft repeated storyline......that you don't distinguish yourself.

Like it or lump it, you're here with fine folks and trolls alike. If anything you don't want to hear qualifies a commenter as a troll, then you sir, must fit into the category of writers that foolishly think their children (stories) should always be treated gently and kindly, like inside a kindergarten class. Nope, that's not reality. This is the playground. And it's oft times rough and tumble out here. So in response to your whine about unwanted comments.....Get a thick skin, get used to it or get off the playground.

danno64danno64over 9 years ago
Great story.

A very exciting read. I have been wanting to do a couples massage with my wife for quite some time. While I know what happened in your tale wouldn't happen in our town it is exciting to think about. And fantasize about with her.

do3825medo3825meover 9 years ago
Good Stuff

Good story. Don't worry about what others say or think. Just write what YOU want to write. Most of the stories on here are probably fantasies .... but who cares? Watching TV isn't "real" either....but we enjoy it.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 9 years ago
Nothing like a massage to get the Juices flowing

Very enjoyable read for couples who would like to be pleasured by others (who know what they are doing) and get the chance to watch some action as well with their partners.

Love to know where this massage studio is located!

do3825medo3825meover 9 years ago
Fiction. Fantasy. Dramatization

Lets be honest - Most stories on here are Fiction., Fantasy and Dramatizations. This difference with this one is that it is actually well written and a good read.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 9 years ago
Fun Fantasy

It was a fun fantasy. I found it by searching for stories I thought I'd like. As Elpavilion stated I can use tags and categories and descriptions to find stories that I want to read. As I search I come across....well, discover! Yeah, I discover a lot of stories with subject matter that may turn me off or simply not turn me on. I SIMPLY KEEP SCROLLIN'! Why read something you don't enjoy?

"anonamouse" (Pun intended) is absolutely correct, once a story, or song, painting, whatever, is submitted to the masses it is subject to review. Good and bad.

My question is, why bother? I've often started a story only to find It's not to my liking. Sometimes it's subject matter. If the people in the story are into stuff I'm not, more power to 'em. They might not like what I'm into either. Sometimes the author needs to learn the basics of punctuation. If it's not too bad and I really like the characters and or storyline I might work through it and try to leave an encouraging yet constructive comment at the end.

My point is I'm not going to waste my time reading a story I hate just to ridicule it at the end.

But again, to each their own. Keep up the good work Elpavilion. Maybe we should do a story together, where we bring our wives on a double date;-). We'll bring the wine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot

I'm perfectly capable of separating fiction from the real world. I loved this fantasy, if only there were a possibility of experiencing something like this with my wife, but it will have to remain a fantasy........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pile of smoking mind shit !

"1*" of course !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Watching

Fun fantasy nicely written

I still don't get watching some one else fucking their partner, its still adultery what ever way you look at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice fantasy

This was a nice, well written fantasy.

I'm sure that many husbands and wives have secretly thought about a scenario similar to this. What happens on vacation can be excused as separate from real life: a time for special adventures. In this story, everyone has fun so no hurt feelings or jealousy should arise.

The descriptions, dialogue, grammar and spelling are also a cut above the usual on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice vacation

This is a fun, pretty well written story. Everyone had fun and no one got hurt. Things that happen on vacation really don't count, but they can make for some great memories.

My wife and I toyed with this scenario, but we never had the courage to act on it. It was still fun to contemplate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Couples Massage

Your story was both sexy and erotic. Fantasies between couples add to the whole

sexual experience. My wife and I just had a couples massage, but nothing like you and your wife’s massage. I’ll let her read your story and see where our next couples

massage leads us. Will it be foreplay or reality?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Great Bit of Fantasy!

Loved this story. I will flag it for my wife to read. She loves massages and we often get a coupes massage on our anniversary. Wish something like this would happen to us. LOL!

After she reads it, we should have some great sex!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
GREAT FUN STORY

sign me up !!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck takes dirty whore for a couples massage and gets her laid. Cuck author with rant in introduction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fun story. I have had a few "happy ending" massages in my life! Nice senseless sex!

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 1 year ago

Like much in Loving Wives this was a brief vignette to show off some prowess for writing sex scenes. It was not really a "story" but kind of a fantasy by the author. Fun reading anyway, but it does wear thin. 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous