Growing Sissy's on Granny's Farm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
768 Followers

It was true. She'd had a lucky escape. In a daze she watched his gentle fingers as they patted and stroked her sore pussy, spreading her legs apart.

"Not that you and Mortimer weren't a shock", she said. Ronald blushed a deep red. He had nobody to blame but himself. He'd forgotten to swing the peephole cover shut and he'd also left the wardrobe door wide open.

"Do you think you can stand up gran? You'd be more comfortable lying on the bed..."

"Yes dear...I'm sure I'm not badly hurt... just a little embarrassed..."

"Me too gran..."

He took her arms and helped her stand up before depositing her onto the bed. He fluffed up pillows and then as she lay back, sat down beside her.

"I'll be alright my darling," she said reassuringly. "Just stay with me a minute."

The devoted grandchild lay down and slid his arm under her. Carolline snuggled against him. After deliberately putting his hand back on her pussy she closed her eyes.

"Give your granny a little rub dear," she said. "It's making me feel so much better."

Ronald did as instructed, caressing his grandmother's wet cunt, feeling her body moving against his hand...

"I didn't recognize you at first Ronnie," said Carolline. "I only saw a beautiful girl."

"I guess I must be gay gran," said the confused young man as he stroked her. "His cock feels so good in my ass... I don't want it to stop..."

Carolline opened her eyes and looked at her grandson. She knew that the time had come to tell him the truth.

"It doesn't necessarily follow my darling," she said seriously, looking him in the eye, "...that you're gay."

"Oh, gran..."

"No... you don't understand. The men in our family are known for their... open-mindedness" she continued. "They all like to... experiment."

"But gran you saw me..."

"Your grandfather was endowed just like you Ronald," she continued. "He had a lovely big cock and... well dear... he just liked to use it."

"What's Grandpa go to do with this Gran?"

"Let me finish dear," persisted the old woman. "My husband was just like you, my darling and also..."

"Yes nan?"

She gripped his hand so she could make herself clearly understood...

"Ronald," she said emphatically, "My husband liked girls and guys, just like you... and so does my son!"

Carolline wouldn't have told him except that she thought it might help him understand. His drives and inclinations were in his DNA. All perfectly logical and normal.

She watched him trying to work out what this had to do with enjoying cock in his ass... His grandmother had a son he didn't know about... His mother's brother... His uncle...

"Mr. Blackmore is my uncle?" asked the bewildered boy.

"Yes dear," she replied. "It's a bit of a boring story..."

She looked at the boy to see if he was interested. Gauging by the building hysterical look he was giving her, she hurried on with her tale...

"When my dear Charles, your granddad, passed on it was a difficult time for me. I was terribly lonely you see. I had... needs and they were not being met," she explained matter-of-factly.

"Now you know how I'm not terribly enamored with social conventions Ronnie," she continued as Ronald's fingers delved into her pussy. "I've always thought that what most people call 'morals' are often a bunch of horse crap."

"My son Mortimer, your uncle, was... is... just like you Ronnie dear... big... well endowed... just like his father..."

"Anyway, to cut a very long story short Ronnie," she said, "I started to use Mortimer instead."

"I've always thought it silly that I couldn't. It is all so perfectly natural really. Lots of animals do it and I still don't really understand why it became an issue."

Ronald absently fondled his cock through his shorts as his granny explained her incestuous relationship with her son and his hand on her big hairy pussy became more insistent. Carolline spread her legs so his clever inquisitive fingers could get further inside her.

"We were lovers for thirty years, Ronnie," she said, continuing her story. "From when he was about your age until he was a grown man - and we'd be together still except that people started to notice."

"At first we were secretive, like you and I are, but over the years we relaxed our vigilance. One day we found we were living like husband and wife. We went out together, we ate together and we slept together."

"People are spiteful and jealous," she said angrily. "They gossip and tear down what they don't like. The staff talked, my neighbors talked, the people in the town talked... all unsubstantiated rumour but some of it started to stick."

"Eventually, for the good of the family reputation, I put an end to it. I moved down here and took on the role of a maid - the old family retainer. We fired the staff who thought poorly of us and Mortimer took over as the family playboy - a role he plays a bit too well I think..."

"Up until today, I had thought he had taken our separation pretty well. He does anything he wants and lives like a king. I thought that would be enough... but this..." she gestured to the big hole in the wall. "He obviously still misses his mother's pussy..." she continued wistfully.

He looked at her gorgeous body up and down as he fondled her pussy. Her huge tits trying to break out of her tight black Daffy Duck t-shirt, his stupid duck face and raised ray-gun distorted by her massive hard nipples. Duck Dodgers had never looked so sexy.

Ronald rubbed his cock as he watched her big round body was responding to his fingers. It looked like her fall was forgotten as her wide hips moved with his rhythmic rubbing.

His reaction to her only added to his confusion. 'How can I be gay if I want to fuck her?' he wondered.

"And know he's using you my darling," she sighed, as Ronald's fingers teased and probed her old cunt.

"At first I was frightened nan," said Ronald in a small voice. "He's got pictures of me... you know... sucking myself..."

"Oh Ronnie dear," she said. "You must have been petrified..."

Carolline reached over to grope the huge bulge in his shorts.

"Take those pants off sweetheart," she said huskily, "and tell your granny all about it..."

Ronald stood up and pulled his shorts down, releasing his gigantic cock. He pulled his t-shirt over his head and naked, sat down cross-legged next to his gran.

While he pushed his fingers back inside her wet cunt and she jerked his huge erection, Ronald told his part of the story.

"I met Mr. Blackmore in there last week... that was the first time. At first, he just wanted to see me naked nan. But then he wanted me to... you know... suck myself off."

"I'm sure I wouldn't have let it happen normally gran," he said, "but he said he would show everyone the pictures - you, mom, Tiffany and Jennifer... He could even put them online..."

"...and it's so good when I suck it, nan... I lose control when I do it and he must have known I would. By the time I realized he'd tricked me, he was... he was... in my ass nan... fucking me..." he went on, getting excited as he relived it. "I was really scared at first but then it felt so good nan... I didn't want it to stop...

Carolline and Ronald's mutual masturbation had reached a fever pitch.

"You... you looked so lovely as a girl my darling," she stuttered, her hand moving up and down his big cock.

"His... his cock felt sooooo gooood gran..." moaned the boy, his hand plunged in and out of her big meaty pussy with a squilch, squilch, squilch sound.

"Mmmm... oh my darling... I believe I can help you feel like a man again..."

Rolling over, the fat old woman got up on her knees and straddled the boy's hips. Her recent fall completely forgotten, she carefully squatted down on his cock.

"Ohhh fuckkk yesss nan," he moaned as she impaling her sodden hairy cunt on his colossal tool.

Sitting astride him like she was riding o horse, she lifted up the daggy old Daffy Duck t-shirt and then pulled it up over her head. Her magnificent breasts swung down where he could reach out to play with them. He held them, weighing them to compare their size, burying his face in them and suckling her big turgid nipples.

Carolline felt like his gigantic cock was pushing up into her stomach. It filled her so completely. Taking control she moved on his massive phallus at a pace that suited her, using him to bring herself off.

Ronald watched his beloved grandmother adoringly. She had her eyes closed and was licking her lips and moaning softly.

She controlled the pace. Sometimes she leaned over him, her big flabby tits draped on his chest and moving her big bum up and down on his cock. Other times she sat upright flexing her strong cunt muscles on the massive dick up inside her, rubbing her big hard clitoris, plucking at it with her thumb and forefinger.

Carolline used him like this for ages, gasping and groaning, edging herself slowly to orgasm while Ronald just lay back and watched her using him like a human dildo. Not for the first time did he consider how lucky he was. His lovely plump grandmother was a sex addict. She provided a happy willing receptacle for his cum as often as his horny teenage body would want.

Grinding her cunt on his massive cock and rubbing her clit just right, the dear old woman felt her orgasm building. When she was ready she leaned over him, lifting her ass up so he could pound her.

"ooooOOOOO YESSSS... FUCK ME NOW RONNIE... FUCK MEEEEE...

As her orgasm overtook her Ronald held her close and pumped her madly, pivoting his hips up and down.

She cried and screamed with the waves of pleasure that gripped her body, planting her lips on his with big slobbery gasping kisses.

When she was done she lay over him, temporarily unable to move. He could hear her gasping for breath and, with her breast pressed against her chest, he could feel her heart beating at a hundred miles an hour,

"My goodness," she said at last. "You're going to kill me one day..."

"I wanna fuck your lovely ass gran..." he gasped. "I'm gonna cum in ya ass..."

"Yes my darling," she croaked. "Fuck my ass... fuck your granny's butt..."

Rolling her lovely big round body onto her knees she presented her asshole for her grandson. Ronald eagerly clambered up behind her.

The dear old woman relaxed her asshole as Ronald pushed his knob against her sphincter. They had had enough experience with anal sex so he knew he had to take it easy, at least at the beginning. She may have been willing but her flesh was weak.

Her asshole slowly stretched wider and wider...

"Oooo Johnny... slow, slow... mmmmm..."

...until it popped in. Once the tennis ball head was in she could accommodate it quite well.

Ronald was panting and pushing, pushing and panting and soon he was buried to his ball sack in his grandmother's big fat bum. He held it in the tight hole listening to his gran's soft moans.

"You ready nan?" he asked. "I'm gonna start to really pound yu..."

"Oh yes my darling," she sobbed.

She squeezed her anal muscles as he started humping her asshole making it even tighter. He looked down at his huge tool sticking out of her bum hole.

"Oh fuck nan...you feel so good..."

"Fuck your g... granny's ass Ronnie," she implored. "Fuck me hard and c... cum in me..."

He did. Slowly at first but progressively faster and faster. She felt like his gigantic cock was tearing her apart.

"Oh fuck me Ronnie... fuck me... fuck me..."

Soon he was pounding her asshole like a steam train. Her screaming and crying out reverberated in the little room, just like he had been screaming earlier.

His big balls slapped against her ass and his huge cock was making farting noises in her anus. Her huge bum shook like jello as he pounded her.

He felt his orgasm building and subsiding depending on whether he fucked her fast or slow. He teased his cock in Carolline's ass like his uncle had done to him.

"It feels so good Ronnie," she gasped. "Burning...

"Mmmm ohhh yes gran... I know... I know..."

The thought of his master's cock squirting into his ass sent Ronald over the edge.

OH GRAN..." he gasped. "OHH GRANNN..."

Like turning on a tap his cum shot up his huge shaft and emptied deep inside his grandma's bowl. Wave after wave of the stuff squirted out of the end of his convulsing cock.

"OOOO FUCK YESSSS... YES... YESSS..."

Exhausted but happy the young man felt redeemed. What did it matter if his master fucked his ass? His grandmother knew a real man had fucked her...

"Oh, jesus gran... fuck..."

He pulled his flaccid cock out of her ass. Like pulling the plug out of the bath, his cum poured out of her distended asshole like a little waterfall.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ROAD TRIP

Ronald was fantasizing as he walked down to the barn. Thoughts of things he and his granny did to each other and his uncle's cock in his ass or mouth, were swirling around his head in a mad erotic daydream. His hard cock was tenting the front of his loose soft shorts and, with his hands in the deep pockets, he groaned as he fondled it lovingly.

He had planned to climb up to his hideout and suck his cock for an hour or two but when Mortimer drove up beside him in a white open-top Mercedes the boy's plans changed immediately.

"Ronald... Ronald... So lucky I should find you...jump in boy..." he said, slowing the car to match Ronald's gait. "There's something you must see... I really must show you..."

His handsome master was wearing large dark sunglasses under a white Panama hat. He smiled at Ronald with that big white movie star grin the teen loved, his Tom Selleck mustache twitching like an itchy caterpillar.

"Where are you taking me sir?" laughed the excited boy.

"Ah Ronald, my dear boy..." replied Mortimer watching the boy fondle his knob. "If I told it wouldn't be a surprise!"

Ronald didn't need asking again. He vaulted into the passenger seat while the car was still rolling.

"Haha... very good..." laughed Mortimer exuberantly. With a spin of the wheel and a stab at the accelerator, they sped away in a cloud of gravel and dust.

Mortimer's short-sleeved shirt, in a bright red and black Hawaiian design, was completely undone, the wind making it billow around him. Ronald contemplated the man's chest and belly, the black curly chest hair in a T over his breast and down his abdomen. He looked so cosmopolitan to the naive boy.

To his horror, Ronald felt his pelvic floor contract and his ass pucker as though his body was getting ready to be fucked. He had to fight the urge to undo Mr. Blackmore's pants, take our his lovely cock, and put it in his mouth.

The look of innocent devotion the teenager was giving him was very satisfying to Mortimer. The transformation of this one was going we've well, very well indeed. 'He really is a most beautiful young man', he thought to himself.

Ronald's features were sculpted like a runway model and his complexion was faultless. The wind was whipping his mop of thick brown hair in a most becoming way. 'No wonder he looks so lovely as a girl', thought the lecherous man.

As though guessing the teen's desire Mortimer held the steering wheel with one hand and unzipped his cargo shorts with the other to release his magnificent erection. His great big dick popped up out of his fly, pulsing and hard. With an eye on the road he slowly jerked his cock, putting on a show for the boy.

He knew the teen was watching him. He could see the boys' cock was tenting the front of his loose cotton knit shorts as he fondled his huge dong. A patch of precum was staining the fabric over the top of Ronald's cock.

They had to talk loudly to be heard over the wind whistling past them and the deep roar of the car's engine as it plowed up the dirt track.

Mortimer smiled broadly at the young man. "You must take your cock out as well dear boy..." he yelled, smiling happily, polishing the tennis ball purple head of his dick, "and come... sit close..."

'Ye...ye... yesss sir," said Ronald.

Ronald leaned his shoulders back against the white leather and, lifting his ass off the seat, pulled his pants down around his knees in one quick movement.

His massive dong sprang up like a huge steel spring, pulsing and hard like a third person in the car. It was huge; over twelve inches long and thick - like a baseball bat. Mortimer was well endowed as well. It was a very fortuitous gene that ran in the family but, big as he was, his nephew's cock was simply gigantic, almost two inches longer and thicker as well.

"This is nice... isn't it dear boy?"

"Yes... yes master," replied Ronald, resting his head on the man's shoulder.

As the big house dwindled in the rearview mirror and the cow paddocks thinned to scrub and trees, the man and the boy happily jerked off their tremendous tools as they drove along.

Driving at a sedate pace, with the beautiful young boy sitting close beside him, they followed the rough graded road as it wound through a shady stand of towering fir trees and rattled over a little timber bridge that crossed a stream.

The show Mortimer had planned for Ronald suddenly become less urgent. 'Why rush?' he thought to himself. The party would still be in full swing when they got there. 'I'll fuck his pretty ass first."

Mortimer finally came to a turnoff to the left and took it.

"A little detour my boy... a little spot I know..."

It was a very underused road, like a goat track and creek bed in one. Four-wheel drive would have been preferable but the rich playboy didn't seem to care about the sports car bottoming out on rocks and dried mud or the branch's scratching his enamel.

After about fifteen minutes they finally drove up a steep incline to the top of a hill with views in every direction. Mortimer parked under a huge lone pine tree right at the very top.

It was very secluded.

The view was breathtaking. Ronald and Mortimer got out of the dusty car and, stepping out of their pants, leaned against the bonnet, side by side, looking out at the countryside.

"Do you see the old homestead my boy?" asked Mortimer, pointing out the little plot of land with its toy house, hazy in the distance.

"Yes master," said Ronald. "And is that the town out on the horizon?"

"Yes, yes dear boy... you can see that too. Look just to the left... the airfield... do you see?"

"Yes sir... I see a plane coming in..."

They both saw the eagle at the same time and commented on what a majestic bird they were... 'oohing' and 'ahhing' and all the while, playing with their huge cocks.

Mortimer slipped his already unbuttoned shirt off, Ronald followed suit pulling his t-shirt over his head.

Naked, except for Ronald's Adidas runners and Malcolm's loafers, they became more and more focused on each other.

"This is good fun... don't you think dear boy?" asked Mortimer, rubbing his huge cock against the teens gigantic one.

"Oh yes master..." gushed the horny teenager.

They held each other's shoulders with one hand and used the other on their cocks, their big thick trunks pressed together.

"Mmmm yes... it's very nice dear boy... shall we jerk really fast for a bit?"

"Mmm oooh yeah... yes master..."

"Okay... on the count of three go as fast as you can but no cumming... agreed?"

Ronald could only nod his head. He'd have to be careful. He was close to cumming and he did not want to disappoint his master. They hunkered down, facing each other and Mortimer counted them down...

"1... 2... 3... GO..."

Away they went, watching the other jerking off... choc, choc, choc, choc, choc, choc, choc... They leaned close and pounded their huge dicks, hands a blur.

"Oh fuccckk..." groaned Ronald. "...oh fuck... oh fuck..."

"Mmmm goodness... stop stop... hands off..."

Their efforts had left them panting and on the brink.

Ronald collapsed against Mortimer's chest.

peteh57
peteh57
768 Followers