Growing Sissy's on Granny's Farm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
767 Followers

Holding his uncle close Ronald rested his head on his master's chest, breathing hard. He could hear the mans heartbeat and his big hands grasping his ass cheeks. Their bodies were pressed close together, their huge cocks grinding up against each other's bellies.

"Let's do it again dear boy," he said.

They played this game again and again, jerking fast and slow, holding each other after each attempt.

Eventually, they couldn't keep their hands off each other. A sweet summer breeze played over their naked bodies as the boy and his uncle groped each other in the dappled shade of the big fir tree.

"Will you fuck me soon master?" asked Ronald in an undertone.

"Mmmmm, yes dear boy... soon... soon enough.." said Mortimer with a secret, self-satisfied smirk. The boy was almost totally his.

"I have another present though... a special gift for you if you'd like to see...?"

Ronald's eyes lit up. "Yes please master," he said eagerly. "Please, may I see It?"

"Of course... of course..." he laughed, catching the lad's youthful exuberance.

Mortimer Blackmore opened the trunk of his car and brought out a battered school case. Made out of brown melamine it was covered in schoolgirl graffiti from the 80s. Duran Duran and David Bowie, peace signs and love hearts with initials of long-forgotten boyfriends and boy-bands.

Mortimer closed the boot and put the bag on top.

"I think you may really like this," said Mortimer as he flicked the chrome catch open. "It belonged to your mother when she was going to school."

On top was a pair of shiny black, patent leather school shoes. Mortimer took these out and passed them to the naked boy.

"These are all that's new dear boy," he said. "Size ten, I'm sure that's your size."

Unlike the first time, Ronald couldn't wait to try this dress on.

"Oh master," he gushed. "This is beautiful."

The first thing was the underwear. Mortimer handed him a pair of white high waisted control briefs. Standing next to his expectant master Ronald stepped into the girly knickers, pulling them up over his thighs and, with a bit of mucking about, up over his crotch.

They sat quite high on his flat washboard stomach but at least there was enough fabric that his cock didn't stick out like before.

From there the transformation into a schoolgirl continued.

Over the top of the knickers, Mortimer provided a slip, a short transparent skirt with an elastic waist. Then there was a bra that matched his knickers. Like before there was a padded insert in each cup to give him breasts.

"And here's your uniform dear boy," said his master holding it out for the eager boy. "Clean and pressed and complete."

Ronald put on the white long sleeve blouse first. It still had his mother's school prefect badge on the pocket with the school crest.

Mortimer showed him how to knot the thin dark green tie patting his 'boobs' as if checking they were firm enough. Then he helped Ronald step into the dark green and blue tartan skirt, helping him with the zip at the back and the little button.

Then he played with his cock as Ronald turned slowly around for inspection.

"How do I look Mr. Blackmore?" asked the new beautiful schoolgirl, striking a coitish pose.

"Fabulous dear boy... just fabulous..."

His little boy whore looked so good. The dress was short (but not too short) and pleated... god he did love those pleats. The whole thing showed the boys long slim legs off to perfection.

Ronald, smiling happily at the effect he was having on his master as he finished dressing himself. In the bottom of the suitcase, Ronald found a pair of short white socks with pale pink fringe elastic. He pulled them daintily over his feet and, stepping into the perfectly polished school shoes, bent over to do his shoelaces up, flashing his knickers to the desperately horny man.

"Lovely... simply lovely," was all Mortimer could say.

There was nothing more that needed to be done. Ronald's thick brown hair was long enough without a wig. He was beautifully feminine with his tomboyish 'pixie' hairstyle. The beautiful schoolgirl simply took Mortimer's breath away.

"They are going to love you, Ronald," said Mortimer huskily.

"Who are 'they' sir?"

Mortimer ignored the boy and ran his hands all over his slim sexy body, kissing his neck and running hands up his thighs.

Ronald gasped and leaned back against him when Mortimer lifted his skirt. He felt his master's massive boner humping against his panties. When he bent over with his elbows on his knees he felt Mr. Blackmore's cock sliding back and forth between his legs and then pushing against his asshole, forcing the satin of his panties into his bum

The big man couldn't stand it anymore.

"Come little bitch," he said gently. "Time to fuck your sweet faggot ass..."

"Yesss master... yes..." he said, and panting with lust, he let Mortimer bend him over the bonnet of his Mercedes. His master lifted the pretty pleated skirt up over Ronald's back and pulled his knickers down around his thighs. The eager young boy rested his head in his crossed arms and spread his legs apart.

"My my my you have a delectable ass my dear," said Mortimer, studying the boys pretty puckering asshole. "Such a delight... a rare delight..."

Ronald waited expectantly for his master's cock. The dusty white metal was cool and a gentle breeze was playing on his hot skin.

He felt one of Mr. Blackmore's fingers pressing against his anus.

"Fuck, fuck fuck fuck..." he gasped quietly, and then Mr. Blackmore's finger was inside him...

...swirling around and in and out... a little dribble of spit for lubrication...

...and...

... instead of a cock, Ronald gasped with pleasure as his master's tongue licked his puckering bud. Mortimer delved deeply into the teen's bum, salivating and grunting like a down-and-out drunk who had been given a bottle of top-shelf scotch.

The ladyboy cried with pleasure.

"Ohhh yesss... oh my master... it feels so good..."

Mortimer's huge cock, when it came, felt all encompassing. The little sissy moaned, a long deep primeval scream as Mortimer pushed his huge cock into his ass.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHYYYY... MMMmmmm

Mortimer's pace, at first slow and steady, gradually increased until he was fucking the teen's ass like a cheap whore. His strokes were punctuated with profanity as he used his nephew's asshole.

"Ah, my fucking little slut... your lovely faggot ass... tight... mmm... lovely asshole...

The girly boy was in heaven. The huge cock invading his ass felt indescribable. His master pounded him with his huge tool, holding his hips, his balls slapping against Ronald's. His screams of pleasure echoed down the valley as his master's cock reamed him.

"AAAAAHHH," and, "OOOOOHH," and, "AAAAAHHH," and, "OOOOOHH," and, "AAAAAHHH," and, "OOOOOHH..."

... until unexpectedly he felt cum shooting up his cock...

Ronald wasn't even touching it but the massive dick reaming him was massaging the boys prostate. Like a bitch in heat being fucked by her boyfriend, she orgasmed.

"AAHYYY... AAHHHHYYY... AAHHHHYYYYooooo..."

The little gurly's massive cock squirted out ropes and ropes of thick white cum that splashed against the Merc's fender with an audible 'splat, splat, splat, splat, splat... and ran down the dusty paintwork leaving muddy streaks.

Mortimer thought he'd been doing an admiral job of not cumming. He'd never had an issue with premature ejaculation before... but this little sissy... my my my... very different thing... very different.

As the boy sprayed his cum on the paintwork, Ronald's sweet ass contracted and spasmed around Mortimer's cock. It took all of his strength, both physical and mental, to stop himself shooting his load inside the boy.

Instead, at the very last moment, he pulled out ('shloooop') and turned away from his sex toy to take in the scenery instead.

Breathing deeply and holding his pulsing cock in an iron grip, he contemplated the trees around, a rabbit that had been watching them, the eagle still circling above... or was it a falcon? Cool air against his skin, plans for the evening, what was for dinner...

...it was a close thing but he managed to come back from the edge.

He turned back to the boy. Ronald was still spread eagle over the bonnet of the Mercedes, crying like the little girl he was. His massive spent cock was hanging down around his knees.

Mortimer took his hand and, dragging him roughly off the car, and forced the boy down to his knees.

"Open up sweet girl," he said kindly. "I believe I will finish down your throat."

Ronald, tears rolling down her face, complied immediately. Kneeling in front of her master she opened her mouth wide so Mortimer could put his huge cock in there.

There was no time for finesse or concern for the young man's well being. He couldn't wait to cum and cruelly forced his massive dong down Ronald's neck.

Gagging and gasping for breath the teenager let his master fuck his mouth like he'd just fucked his ass, fast and hard and deep.

Mortimer held the sides of the boy's jaw and pumped into his head, in and out, in and out like he was a watermelon with a cock-sized hole. Ronald's saliva and bile mixed with his master's precum in a white frothy miasma. The slut could taste his own ass mixed in with Mr. Blackmore's tasty sweet cum.

"Mmmmm ooohhh yeah... suck that cock little whore..." yelled Mortimer. Suck my cum out... oooohhh fuck yeah...

Ronald just grunted, gasping for air when he could, holding his master's ass cheeks, happily letting the wonderful man fuck his tear-stained face.

"Grgh, grgh, grgh, grgh, grgh..."

When he felt Mortimer's body tense, he slid his middle finger and then his pointer finger, right up inside his master's asshole and wiggled them around. Caught unaware the sensation of Ronald massaging his prostate made him empty his balls completely, shooting his cum into the sissy's mouth like a fire hose.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUUUCKKK..." (squirt, squirt)

Screaming out with pleasure at the unusual sensation he squirted again and again and again... down Ronald's neck until the overflow burst out of the boy's mouth and nose.

"AHHHHHHHHHH... (squirt, squirt, squirt)

It was an unstoppable torrent. It splattered everywhere and ran down Ronald's face, dribbling off his chin...

Panting and gasping for breath, Mortimer removed his spent cock from the boy's mouth and sat down heavily on the thick spongy grass.

"Ha... oh lovely... so lovely," he muttered as he watched Ronald licking the thick coating of cum off his face. "Such a marvelous cocksucker..."

Ronald sat down beside his master and, leaning up against a white-wall tire, used his tongue and fingers like a child trying to swallow all the sweet creamy goodness from a dripping ice cream cone.

Even totally spent and used up the boy looked delectable. 'Those cowboys are going to love him', though Mortimer.

There was water in the boot of the car and towel. After wiping himself down he helped the shattered boy clean up.

"Close your eyes my dear," he muttered and tenderly wiped Ronald's face.

"Now on your hands and knees," Mortimer directed and, when the boy submissively lifted his skirt up, his master gently probed the wet cloth against the teen's ravaged bottom.

Finally, he spread a blanket out on the grass and implored the boy to lay down.

"Come... come... dear boy. Lie down... lie down and catch your breath," he said kindly. "I gave you quite a beating didn't I?"

"Oh no Mr. Blackmore," said the teenager gamely. "I'm absolutely fine..."

But he did what his master instructed and stretched out under the bows of the big fir tree, studying the dappled sunlight that filtered through the branches.

After a minute or two, he realized Mortimer was sitting beside him. He felt his master's hand on his chest and opened his eyes to see his master looking down at him. Somehow he was dressed again.

"I must have slept..." Ronald said.

"You closed your eyes for a moment dear boy... a little moment," said Mortimer kindly. "Only natural... gave you quite a going over...

"I feel so much better now sir," said Ronald respectfully.

"Yes, yes... of course," said Mortimer. "Now I want you to drink this..,"

Ronald took the bottle his master was offering and drank deeply, tasting hard liquor for the first time. At first, the hundred-year-old scotch burned on the way down but, at his master's insistence, he drank more. Soon he felt warmth spreading through his stomach and his aching butt hole and abused throat started to feel better.

"We will need to get moving soon Ronald," he told the exhausted boy. "We're quite late."

END

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you, loyal followers and welcome new readers. If you like what you read please VOTE and COMMENT. I love to know the stories are appreciated. I am always looking for your thoughts about what you would like incorporated... some of you will see already see your ideas. Feel free to leave comments below or email me if you prefer.

peteh57
peteh57
767 Followers