Growing Sissy's on Granny's Farm Ch. 03

Story Info
The sissy is taken on a moonlight drive to see a movie show.
4.9k words
4.46
30.3k
32

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
767 Followers

This next instalment takes Ronald further into a world of sissy cross-dressing including sex with multiple partners. If this doesn't appeal you should read something else. All the characters are over the age of 18 years old. All players are consenting adults.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE SHED

The sports car sped through the gathering evening towards destinations unknown, the driver and the passenger passing a bottle of hundred-year-old single malt scotch back and forth, guzzling it like it was water.

As the day turned to dusk, Mortimer Blackmore put his sunglasses on the dashboard and turned the headlights on. The high-beams cast spooky shadows in the gathering dark.

The alcohol his master was giving him was tasting better and better. Ronald's head was happily swimming and his ass wasn't hurting as much anymore. He hadn't drunk it all himself, his master was responsible for well over half. Nevertheless, the rest was all his... and there wasn't much left.

Mortimer passed the bottle back to Ronald for the last time.

"The rest is yours I believe," he yelled to the schoolgirl sitting beside him. "Drink it up, beautiful girl."

Ronald swallowed the last of the whiskey and threw the empty bottle over his shoulder into the gloom, grinning seductively like the naughty girl she was.

"Ha!... lovely... well done," laughed Mortimer, yelling over the roar of the engine and the wind whipping past them.

Ronald felt hazy and warm from the booze but he was still scared and with every mile that flew past down that dusty track, the more frightened he was getting. He was heading somewhere but his master refused to say where.

Why did they need to drive to the other side of the huge property? It was over twenty miles from one side of the farmstead to the other. What was waiting for him there? If Mr. Blackmore wanted to fuck him again he could do that anywhere...

Darkness fell black around them.

As they drove the dirt track through the forest it felt to Ronald as if they were already on the other side of the world.

He tried again.

"Please sir," he yelled. "Where are we going?"

"Nearly there dear boy... nearly there"

It was full dark and the full moon was up when he saw the lights in the distance. The outline of a building took shape in the dark. A big old shed of corrugated steel sitting on its own, way out in the middle of nowhere.

As they got closer Ronald thought it might be a storehouse or maybe a hangar. Aluminum windows had been cut into the walls here and there and little subdued light filtered out from inside. Like a cheap attempt to be festive, a long length of colored fairy lights were strung up under the eaves. They lit up the steel cladding and the packed brown dirt in rainbow colors but only succeeded in making the dilapidated building look even more unwelcoming.

At one end of the long building was a simple timber door with a bare white lightbulb dangling over it, moths dive-bombing it like kamikazes. There were no people around but Ronald saw a dozen or so pickup trucks parked around the place.

Mortimer drove the Mercedes slowly up to to the door and killed the motor. The only sound was the subdued thump thump thump of a petrol generator somewhere.

The naive teen had never seen anything so intimidating in his life. He felt his blood run cold and looked to his master for reassurance.

"Now, now dear boy," he said placatingly as he fussed about. "There is absolutely nothing to worry about ... nothing to be concerned over... the boys are going to love you..."

"The boys?" asked Ronald in a small voice.

Ignoring him, Mortimer turned on the interior light and fumbled around in the back seat. He brought out a small pink suitcase with mauve hearts and a zip around the edge as well as a large round hand mirror that he passed to his ward.

"Relax dear boy," said Mortimer again, "and hold this still..."

The fastidious scheming man opened the case to reveal makeup of all types neatly packed in a styrofoam mold. Bit by bit he carefully applied it to the frightened boy - foundation, blush, eye liner, lipstick - all by dashboard light.

"This will be loads of fun... I assure you... loads of fun," he mumbled as he concentrated on the adhering a pair of large false eyelashes.

After some minutes he stopped and looked closely, scrutinizing the beautiful girl sitting beside him for any imperfection. Ronald's sister's school uniform looked amazing on the boy. He looked simply beautiful... like an innocent schoolgirl who had lost her way.

So out of place in this seedy dive, thought Mortimer sadly. He brushed Ronald's thick wavy hair and fixed it with short bursts of hairspray and then he was ready.

As ready as he'll ever be, thought Mortimer to himself.

With a little sigh, as if to say 'well, what can you do?', he walked around to open the passenger side door for Ronald. Taking the boy's shaking hand he helped the schoolgirl out of the car like a young lad taking his date to the prom.

"W...what will I have to d... do sir?" Ronald asked in a small voice as they walked towards the big old hanger. He was beginning to regret jumping into the car when he did. He hadn't considered that his master would invite guests.

"Come on in and I'll show you dear boy," said the lecherous man.

He held the door open for the sexy teenager. Ronald walked into the dark room like a lamb to the slaughter.

The inside of the shed was so dimly lit it was difficult to see how big it was at first. Ronald relied on Mortimer to lead him. The walls and the ceiling seemed lost in gloom, the ceiling fans slowly turning, seemed to be suspended on nothing. Shadowy heads and faces were lit up by the only source of light - large flickering movie screen set up at the other end of the hall. Technicolor images of people fucking splashed over the screen. Big speakers on either side pumped out crackly groaning and screaming.

Ronald knew a movie theatre when he saw it. Relaxation for the horny cowboys and farmhands that were too far from civilization to find relief anywhere else.

Heads turned as he and Mortimer walked down the aisle between the rows of cheap plastic chairs and past the big flickering movie projector that had been set up on a card table.

Ronald felt hands on hime, on his legs, under his dress and gripping his ass...

...someone grabbed his hand.

"Hold this sweetheart," said a deep voice in the gloom and Ronald briefly gripped a gigantic rubbery cock. He squeezed it quickly before Mr. Blackmore led him away, down to the front of the audience and up onto the low stage at the front.

"What do you think of my cinema dear boy?" his master whispered in his ear.

Standing above the room Ronald turned to look back at the shadowy faces of the patrons.

The room was heavy with cigarette smoke which added to the gloom but he could make out dozens and dozens of men.

They were all ages, some older and some seemed as young as him. He even recognized a few. Right up the back, he was sure he could make out the farm manager. He knew him pretty well. His short grey hair was hard to miss. And the big black guy, sitting midway down like a man mountain surrounded by dwarfs. He was the one who trained the horses. His mom and sisters used to go down to the yards to watch him, a huge heavily muscled man who stood almost seven feet tall.

What most of them were doing below the waist was hidden from his view by the seat in front of them but the ones in the front row were openly jerking off, playing with their big hard cocks, edging erections, unconcerned who was watching.

They were all looking at Ronald.

The sexual tension in the room was palpable. Nobody was watching the screen anymore.

In the front row, Ronald watched three cowboys in their twenties all jerking off, two dark-haired boys sitting on either side of a very handsome blonde one who was wearing a white ten-gallon hat like out of the movies. All three were naked, their jeans and shirts in a pile near Ronald's feet and the two brunettes were stroking off the blonde one. He had his arms on the back of their chairs enjoying the attention.

Ronald looked down at their horny flushed faces and felt himself getting hard, stretching the skimpy panties under his skirt.

He caught the blonde man smiling lecherously at him and Ronald looked back, grinning nervously.

Standing very close behind him on the little stage, Blackmore put his arms around his little sissy and kissed his neck. He could sense the sissy was ready.

Ronald groaned and leaned back against his protector. He felt his master's hands moving over him, displaying him for the appreciative audience. Mortimer ran his hands down over the boys big fake breasts hidden inside the white school blouse. Then down over the boy's hips caressing the pretty tartan school skirt, running his fingers tantalizingly down the pleats.

When Mr. Blackmore lifted his skirt, showing the audience his gigantic cock, bound inside the white cottontail knickers he heard a collective groan and the teenager realized that this was his master's plan all along. It was to be a show and he was the star.

The thought of what was about to happen to him had the boy petrified, frightened beyond belief. Even though his cock was hard, Ronald felt tears rolling down his cheeks...

"P... p... Please Mr. Blackmore... I don't wanna..."

"Nonsense dear boy... They love you... look... look..." Mortimer whispered in his ear.

Choking back his frightened sobbing, Ronald looked out at the sea of faces and realized it was true. Every face was contorted with lust and looking his way. Fifty pairs of eyes staring, with mouths hanging open, sneering and licking their lips, all jerking off in appreciation of the beautiful girly boy that Mortimer was unveiling for them.

"Oh my god," cried Ronald. "Are they all going to fuck me sir?

Mortimer Blackmore snickered as he rubbed the boy's huge hard cock through his knickers. "Maybe boy... if you're lucky..."

"THE LITTLE SLUT IS ENJOYING YOUR RECEPTION," he shouted out over the sound of the porn movie that was still playing on the screen over their heads.

He reached inside Ronald's little white knickers and released the boy's cock, pulling his panties down under his balls, revealing the teenager's enormous erection.

There were loud gasps and groans from Mortimer's horny employees.

To Ronald's horrow, men were getting to their feet and coming closer, cocks in hand, jostling for position, tripping over their pants and crowding around the foot of the stage. They were all jerking off. Pricks of all shapes and sizes pointed towards him like guns.

"They're so desperately horny dear boy," mumbled Mortimer in Ronald's ear. "The poor chaps are so far from home you see..."

"Please no sir..." begged the frightened boy. "I can't... it's too many..."

"Now now dear boy... don't let's be selfish..."

Mortimer took the boys dick in his hand and waved the huge appendage around at the appreciative patrons, jerking it for him at the same time, teasing the depraved hoard of men to a fever pitch.

"MMMMM... OH YEAH... I BELIEVE... I THINK HE'S READY BOYS," he yelled.

As hands reached up to grab him, Mortimer whispered in Ronald's ear, "Your fans await dear boy," ...and pushed him forward.

Ronald stumbled down off the little raised platform and fell to his knees and was immediately surrounded. All their cocks were at eye level, dozens of quivering erections, with dozens more behind, their little eyes all looking at him expectantly.

(Mmmm... cum 'ere little slut... Suck on this bitch... fucking whore slut... )

Petrified with fear Ronald found himself unsure what to do. Everywhere he looked was cock. Several big erect dicks were slapping against his face...

The big blonde cowboy came pushing through the crowd that parted respectfully.

"Let me at the little sissy girl," he said in a laconic southern drawl,

Ronald's looked up at the big handsome man. Naked except for his silly big white hat, his rugged features and hard muscles body... Ronald's mouth started watering.

"You ain't got no reason to be frightened little girl," he said kindly, slowly squeezing the purple helmet of his huge cock in front of the bedazzled young man. A big clear drop of precum welled up and sat damply on the tip.

"You're gunna do just fine..."

He thrust his big dick at the subservient boy's face.

Ronald smiled up sweetly at the handsome man like the innocent schoolgirl he was.

"Y... yes M.. Mister," he stuttered, licking his lips.

"Now stop fussin' and go ahead and suck on it little miss," he went on.

Drooling and licking his lips Ronald took the big erection in his hand and kissed the little slit in the blunt round head, teasing his tongue into the opening and tentatively licking the handsome man's huge purple cockhead like he'd never done it before.

"Mmmm good girl ..."

There were appreciative 'oohs' and 'ahhh' from the wankers surrounding him.

He felt the cowboy's hands on the back of his head and, opening his mouth wide, let the big man put his cock deeper inside.

Being the magnificent cocksucker he was Ronald immediately accommodated it. The cowboy was larger then most but smaller then what he was used to. It slid down the boy's throat like a hot knife into butter.

"Ahhh my god... yeah... suck it little girl..."

Ronald did, blowing blondie for ages until another cock demanded attention.

A big fat hairy man who's cock was curved like a banana pushed the cowboy aside and held his big cock out for the boy. It was easily taken care of. The big man grinned like a Cheshire Cat. "Lovely boy," he said in a thick Slavic accent. The big man used him roughly, forcing him to swallow his hard curvy rod.

After a while the big Russian man made way for a tall dark man with a neat beard, then a young man with a baseball cap who can't have been much older than Ronald.

Then his big fair haired cowboy again.

Then the huge black man. His big black cock was longer and thicker then even Mr. Blackmore's...

Then someone else.

And another guy. Soon it became a blur. Some cocks were big and some not so much but Ronald sucked them all, sharing his pretty whore mouth with whoever wanted it.

It wasn't long before the first shower of cum rained down on him. It was a plump balding chap who Ronald hadn't sucked off yet. The man cried out in frustration when he lost control. His big balls emptied like a hose over Ronald's face, splattering into his eyes and hair.

Baldy set off someone else. Another nameless load hit him from the left. And then a third, "ahhh fuck yes... (squirt, squirt, squirt)

Grunting and groaning and crying out as they came, Ronald sucked and sucked and sucked getting more and more covered in cum.

It was about then something snapped inside his head.

He was vaguely aware of the jeers and laughter (Fucking little cocksucker... suck it... suck it gooood... yeah... Do it... bitch... cunt...) but Ronald was beyond caring. Any line he may have been considering not crossing was being swept aside. Ronald's secondary personality was emerged - an eager whore who couldn't get enough.

A hip flask appeared. The chrome finish flashing in front of his cum covered eyes and then someone was tipping his chin back and pouring the fiery liquid into his mouth.

A big bearded biker type pulled his dick out of Ronald's mouth and exploded on his face with such force that for a moment the boy lost his bearings. Blinded by the jitze that covered his eyes he held the next ones ass cheeks so he couldn't pull out. When it erupted he swallowed desperately, listening to the lucky man screaming with pleasure.

Men began to start cumming everywhere. The throng of naked and semi naked men was three and four deep in a circle around him, all jostling for his attention, desperate to unload.

Ronald's asshole was puckering expectantly. It was only a matter of time before he was used. He could feel hands on his ass...

Tears began rolling down his face mixing with the thick cocktail of cum that was dribbling off him. He'd have swallowed all of it if he could. As I was there was just too much to drink and it sprayed over him like rain.

Once they had shot their load they moved away, letting the next one in line have a go. Some left, going back to their dormitories or caravans happilily satisfied. Most, however, stayed to watch. Men came in his mouth and some jerked off on him. Thirty loads splattered onto his face or were guzzled by the insatiable boy before the pack started to thin out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CUM IN HIS ASS!

Ronald caught site of his master, sitting in the front row, a look of disbelief on his face as if even he had not expected this onslaught. The boy smiled bravely at him through a veil of cum as some nameless man forced him down onto all fours on the filthy concrete floor.

The twenty or so men who were left were the stayers. Big hard men who couldn't get enough of his ripe young body. The rest had blown their loads and moved aside.

With growing trepidation, the boy realized these were the ones who were going to fuck him.

Fingers were under his skirt, searching out his asshole. Hands gripped his ass cheeks, spreading them apart.

The teenager slut boy felt somebody kneeling between his legs and a hand up under his pretty pleated school skirt, pushing fingers into the cleft of his bum and then into his anus...

"Spit on it Clancy," he heard someone say as if they were doing him a favor and then he felt it... a big thick cock demanding entrance. Ronald groaned inwardly and with a sinking feeling, let the stranger penetrate him. The nameless, faceless stranger eased his long thick dick into the schoolgirl's asshole.

"Ahhh yess sweeet boy," said a deep Southern drawl and a big white ten-gallon hat floated down to land next to him on the cement. Ronald knew the big prick inside him belonged to the handsome blonde cowboy. He groaned with pleasure and surrendered himself.

The flaxen haired giant started rutting inside the boy's ass, slowly at first and then harder and harder, faster and faster. Ronald's huge hard dick was bouncing off the floor as the cock pumped in and out of his ass and Ronald heard himself screaming, pushing back hard against the cowboy's cock.

The men crowded closer, jostling each other, pounding their dicks. They were laughing, derisive and mean.

(Look at the slut... good girl...do his big cock... mmm I'm gunna fuck you good..)

Another one planted himself in front of Ronald and inserted his dick into the boy's open mouth. With the handsome blonde man bugging his ass the boy desperately devoured the stranger's cock. The crazed young cocksucker let the man fuck his mouth. He was in an ecstasy of feeling.

"C...christttt..." groaned the man as Ronald easily deep-throated him until his nose was buried in dark brown pubic hair.

Tears of pleasure and pain ran down Ronald's pretty face making his mascara run. The mixture of cum that he'd already swallowed was mixing with the booze he'd drunk, churning in his stomach and regurgitating into his mouth. A steady flow of thick creamy bile was spilling out of his mouth and nose, bursting out around the man's cock and dribbled down onto the floor.

They fucked him mercilessly, showing no consideration and Ronald loved it.

Gagging and slobbering, Ronald let the man edge his cock in his mouth. He stroked the boy's thick wavy hair, groaning, trying desperately not to cum... but it was futile. The boy was a natural cocksucker who could suck the cum out if he wanted.

The man shot off with a cry of pleasure.

"AHHH FUCK YESSSS... YES... YES..."

Ronald swallowed it all.

The big blonde guy was pumping fast and hard, groaning with pleasure at how good his cock felt in the teenager's gorgeous ass.

peteh57
peteh57
767 Followers
12