Growing Sissy's on Granny's Farm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck miss... oh fuck... lovely little slut..."

...and then, with his cock buried deep in the boy's anus, he started to shoot off. The big blonde cowboy gripped the teen's hips and howled as he filled Ronald's ass with jitze.

"OOOOO YEAH!!... Yes, yes, YESSSS..."

He pulled his cock out of Ronald's ass and another immediately replaced it. Another faceless man, happy to go sloppy seconds after the cowboy...

Ronald looked around for more cock to suck.

The farm manager stepped in. Ronald knew this man pretty well... had spoken to him in the past. He had gone out with his mother once or twice and his mom had said he was handsome. Ronald had thought he looked like an old fashioned drill sargent.

Now he was looking at him naked, an older, well-muscled man with a bit of a paunch who was offering the boy his massive erection.

"Hello Ronald," he said, teasing the boy with his cock, holding the head of it just out of reach so Ronald couldn't quite get at it. "How's your ma?

"Mmm she's very well... Mr. Thomas," said the boy, licking his lips in anticipation. "Mmm please... please...

As the man behind him slid into his cum filled asshole Ronald moaned in frustration, his lipstick red mouth wide open.

The faceless man behind him started fucking his ass properly and Ronald howled... It felt so good he thought he was going to pass out.

"AAAHHHH ... AHHHH... YESSS... Please, Mr. Thomas... PLEASE let me suck your cock sir... AHHHHH... PPLEASE...

"Ha, ha, ha... yes, yes little cocksucker," said his mother's lover. "Let's see if you suck as good as your ma!"

The older man slid his cock into Ronald's mouth, all the way inside in one quick movement. There were more appreciative 'ooohs' and 'ahhhs' and 'oh fuck yeas' from the crowd.

"Mmm... yesss... good boy... good boy... " moaned Thomas and was soon cruelly pounding the boys head like a watermelon.

The man in his ass came like a horse, crying out with pleasure, adding to the cowboy's load. Another fellow immediately stepped in... sloppy thirds...

Then Mr Thomas tensed... and then there was more cum... oh yesss, thought Ronald, more yummy, yummy cum...

The man who had been with his mother convulsed madly, squirting cum into his stomach like a water pistol...

"AHHH YESSS... YESSSS... YESSS... RONALD... YOU LOVELY COCKSUCKER..." he exclaimed as he filled the boy's belly. Ronald swallowed and swallowed until he'd milked all the old man's spunk.

"Mmmm yum," said Ronald, smiling up at the satiated man. "More... need m... more..."

Talking made him choke. He coughed up cum into his mouth and swallowed it again. It tasted good - sweet and warm and he wanted more.

The remaining men in the crowd all started exclaiming at the same time. "Oh fuck... Jeeesuss... Give me some of that... Come here sweetheart..."

Nobody wanted it to end, least of all Ronald but one by one all the horny men blew their loads, half in his obscene asshole and half in his clever sissy cocksucking mouth, spit-roasted again and again and again...

The huge black man was last.

His cock was the biggest Ronald had ever seen. A thick long black chunk of polished ebony.

"That's rih' sweethear'," he grumbled in a deep base voice that thrilled the little whore boy to the core. With gallons of cum oozing out of his ass to act as lubricant, Ronald pushed back against the black man's huge knob.

"Ohh ma... goo' girl," he groaned as Ronald screamed with pleasure. It was so big... so wonderfully thick... so massive it burned tight in his abused sloppy asshole.

The huge man held his hips in a steel grip and hammered into him and Ronald screamed and screamed... sobbing and begging...

"AAAAA YESS... AHHHHHHH... OHHHH YESSSSS...AHHHH..."

The pleasure was exquisite... a warm glow radiated through his body... he felt his balls slapping against the big black man... his own massive cock banging against the cum covered concrete floor like a drum...

"AAAAAAAHHHHH... OOOO FUCK... OOOOFUCK... FUCK ME... FUCK ME... FUCK ME..." he screamed.

So the giant did.

"Ohh goh... Oh glory... oh sweet chill..."

The massive man pistoned his massive sausage in and out of Ronald's ass...

"I'm gunna... I'm gunna..."

Ronald's was 'gunna' as well...

The giant put his tree trunk arms around the boy's slim waist and, holding him under his stomach, got slowly to his feet. He held Ronald up impaled on his cock.

The remaining audience looked on in disbelief as the gigantic black man lifted the boy effortlessly off the ground, fucking him as easily as if Ronald was an elaborate doll or a fleshlight.

He held the boy's thighs so Ronald was almost in a sitting position, and lifted his whole body up and down, up and down, up...

Ronald was beyond caring. He happily let the big man bugger his ass, holding on to the man's massive arms, screaming hysterically, laughing and sobbing... kicking his legs out, back and forth like he was on a swing... his huge erection wagging about...

"Ahhh ye sweet boy," grumbled the man in a deep baritone. "I'm a... I'm a... gunna cum in yu..."

"AAAAA YESSSSS... AAAAAHHHH YESSS... FUCK ME... FUCK MEEE..."

As the huge black guy squirted his gallon of spunk into the boy's ass, Ronald's cock erupted as well, spraying cum out of his cock like a submachine gun.

The teen sissy howled, riding the man's dick like a bucking bronco. As the big man pumped his ass full of cum, Ronald's huge magnificent cock wagged about like a hose, shooting white cum bullets in a scattered arc, splattering the men standing about.

It kept cumming and cumming and cumming. His spasming prostate forced every last drop of juice out of his balls, squirting it out and raining it all down on the stunned audience.

"Ahhh... mmmm... oooh yea.. sweet boy," groaned the big man in deep sexy baritone.

When he was finally empty Ronald felt consciousness slipping away. Somewhere in the distance, Ronald heard his master's voice.

"Poor boy is done, aren't you boy?" said Mortimer Mortimer Blackmore. "Go and put him in my car Leo... carefully now... dear boys has earned a little gentleness I think... mmmm... yes... a little bit of gentle..."

"Yass Mr. Blackmore," said the big negro.

The immense man lifted the shattered schoolgirl off his flagging erection and Ronald felt himself carried outside, past the slack-jawed cowboys who looked at him in wonder, down through the dark empty hall and outside where Mortimer's car was parked.

"In the front seat, Leo...gentle now..." and Ronald felt himself lowered down onto the soft leather upholstery.

Mortimer drove him home silently which was a good thing because Ronald was absolutely wrecked. His mouth tasted like cum stew, his face was stretched tight with dried cum, his ass was painfully sore and he was covered in cum from head to foot. He could feel cum leaking out of his ass onto his masters leather seats.

For all that he was immensely satisfied with himself. He may have gone a few rounds with Mike Tyson but he hadn't broken. He actually felt good... tired but good...

When the house appeared off in the distance Mr. Blackmore pulled over

"I know you've been sorely used dear boy... tonight... with all those men. And I'm very proud... so very proud but... well..."

Ronald watched him get out of the car and come around to open his door. Ronald was tired and saw but he could see his master wanted to cum. With Mortimer Blackmore's help he got out and laid over the warm bonnet of the sports car.

On the brink of passing out or falling asleep (he wasn't sure which) he heard Mr. Blackmore's zip coming down and then his lovely big cock was pushing against his ass.

Ronald spread his legs and let the huge hard dick slide into his abused asshole.

His master must have been so desperately horny watching him fuck and suck all those men. Ronald was more than happy for Mr. Blackmore to use him anyway he wanted.

Mortimer Blackmore fucked his slaves cum filled ass and came quite quickly, howling happily into the night.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

'Yikes'... 'wow'... round three. I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote if you did and I love to read your comments. If you would like a reply I answer all my emails over time. I can't wait to write the next installment... they seem to write themselves somehow. Loads more self-sucking next time and maybe glory holes and his loving dotting granny pegging him!

12