Growing Sissy's on Granny's Farm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
766 Followers

He did as instructed. His strong young body furiously pumped her sodden cunt.

They found each other's mouths as their second orgasm rolled over them. Their lips pressed together in a long passionate kiss, moaning into each other's mouths, desperately trying to keep their mutual climax as quiet as they could.

He came deep inside her as she orgasmed, shooting his seed in a massive gush deep into her spasming pussy. A reciprocal gush of Carolline's juices squirted out of her, drenching his balls.

Finally, he rolled off her laughing, sweaty and panting.

"Wow gran," he said. "I'm definitely not gay..."

Carolline Woodgrove lay naked and spent, spread-eagled beside him. She had never in all her years felt anything like that. Her cunt was still quivering and she could feel his sperm dribbling out.

He rolled back toward her and stroked her plump white thighs and large round belly. "Is sex always like that nan...?"

She tried to answer but a strange squawk came out instead, "Grkk brkk..." 'My lord, I'm having a stroke...' she thought.

"...because it is, I want to do it ALL THE TIME..."

"Shhh, shhh now Rodney dear," she panted. "We can't afford to wake people up."

This was pretty unlikely. Really she just wanted time to recover. His youthful exuberance was both exciting and terrifying.

His hand on her belly was so relaxing and she felt herself nodding off.

"But was I any good nan?" he persisted.

She looked at his earnest young face searching hers for confirmation that she was happy with his services. Carolline inadvertently licked her lips as she studied his lovely young body and handsome face. His mammoth cock lay flaccid like a dead snake on the sheet between them.

"You were the best lover I've ever had Ronald," she said. "By far..."

His handsome young face shone with pride.

"Thanks nan," he grinned.

After a while he heard her starting to snore softly and knew this was his cue. He covered his grandma with a sheet and blanket, kissed her on the cheek and headed back to his bedroom.

In minutes he was asleep as well.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AUTOFELLATIO

The next day Ronald woke up like he was king of the world.

The mere thought of what happened made him grin stupidly. He knew the memory of fucking his grandma's big body would stay with him forever.

Laying on his pillow he played with his cock thinking about her luscious pussy... that magical moment as it slid inside for the first time, 'god she'd loved it' he thought, 'my cock made her cum'.

He was using both hands on his 'morning glory' when it occurred to him that his Nan's pussy juice might still be on his cock.

The horny boy sat up and, spreading his knees apart, tasted the head of his massive cock. It was the same familiar rubbery texture but there was an unmistakable bitterness that had to be his grandma's juices.

'Bonus,' he thought as he slobbered over his huge dick.

He licked up the length of his shaft. Apart from feeling like heaven, his rough tongue was also searching for his nan's pussy juice.

Soon he was sucking his very own grandmother flavoured lollipop.

He'd been practising a lot lately. His multiple daily masturbation sessions usually finished with his own personal head job.

As he sucked up and down on the top half of the thick shaft and gently jerking off on the bottom half (gently so as not to cum too quick) he reflected that his lovely sexy nan was absolutely right. 'I'm not gay and I'm not a deviant,' he reasoned. 'I'm just a very lucky boy who gets to fuck his grandma and suck his huge cock whenever he likes... and it feels sooo gooood!

Ronald wrapped his arms under his knees and began rocking back and forth over his knob as he felt himself getting close. Familiar tingling's in his balls were signalling he was going to cum.

Normally he'd edge himself for a while but he had things to do today so he just let it happen.

In a few blissful minutes, he could felt the jitz explode in his nuts and gush up his foot long tube...

"mmmfff... mmmfff... MMMFFFF..."

...and then he was cumming, swallowing desperately in an effort to get it all down his throat. He was getting better at it but there was so much...

"MMMFFF... MMMFFF... MMMFFFF..."

The thick salty liquid made him cough and gag and he had to let the rest run out of his mouth like a safety valve.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BLACKMAIL

The rooms where they were staying were down a relatively small side corridor of the huge mansion. At the far end was their kitchen and comfortable lounge room with a lovely view over the South Lawn. Then there was Ronald's room that was opposite his sisters and his mother's room that was opposite grandma's bedroom.

Next to gran's bedroom was an unused room. It was on the corner of their little hallway and the Grand Gallery.

There was nothing unusual about that. There were dozens and dozens of unused rooms in this massive mansion but this one was special. Ronald figured that this had to be where his tormentor had taken the photographs from.

Trying to look inconspicuous he walked down the massive opulent hall with its ornate double story ceiling and long comfortable leather couches, studying the gold framed paintings that covered the walls until he came, as if by accident, to the door of the room.

As he suspected it was locked. It was never going to be that easy. Unperturbed he went to plan B.

Ronald knew the grounds like the back of his hand. He found the window to the locked room easily and was delighted to find it was partially obscured by bushes.

Reaching up as high as he could his fingers just reached the bottom rail of the timber window. Mentally crossing his fingers, he squeezed his fingers underneath and tried to push it up. To his surprise, it slid up easily. When he was sure nobody was watching he hoisted himself up and through. In a moment he was standing in the dimly lit room.

At first, he thought he must have been mistaken. It looked like nobody had been there for years. The mattress on the big old four-poster bed was covered with a canvas sheet that was grey with dust. It was in the centre of the room surrounded by a bunch of other unnamed furnishings, similarly covered in drop sheets. Everything smelt musty and unused.

It just didn't make sense.

Disappointed he was about to give it up when he realized one piece of furniture was not covered. The big old wardrobe standing against the wall that was shared with grandma's bedroom.

He opened the door and, in the dim light, on the back wall, attached to the wardrobe's timber panelling, was a flattened piece of tin that pivoted on a screw. Swinging it aside he found he was looking straight into her room through the back of the big mirror mounted on nan's wall. He could see everything clearly; granny's sunny bedroom was lit up perfectly for a budding photographer to take pictures if he chose to.

Pinned below the peephole was a note.

Dear Ronald,

I knew you would come. Who wouldn't, right?

So now you know how I saw you that day. I've been watching your grandmother as well. I wonder would you like to see some of those photos? She really is a horny old bitch but you know that already don't you? I have some lovely photos of your 'goodnight kisses' as well.

I assume you do not want anyone seeing these pictures Ronald. There is no reason they ever should. If you would like to prevent your mother and your sisters from seeing you cum in your mouth, pick up the phone at your feet and dial 1.

For the first time, Ronald noticed the old black Bakelite phone in the shadows on the wardrobe floor.

He looked at it with fear like it was a huge black spider sitting in the dark, ready to pounce on him. Ronald knew he had no option but to use it - but still he hesitated, his mind racing with the possible implications.

Finally, he realized he really had no choice. He knelt down, picked up the heavy handpiece and dialled.

It was ringing. It rang and rang and rang...

He was starting to hope whoever wouldn't answer it. He could say he tried. Five, ten, twenty rings...

He was about to hang up when he heard a key in the lock.

Suddenly he felt like a cornered animal. As the door opened he made a dash for the window, fully intending to dive through.

"Wait Ronald... wait... don't be silly..."

Something in the tone stopped him and he turned to see who was tormenting him. He studied his adversary like a frightened rabbit confronting a wolf.

"There is absolutely no reason to run boy," he said placatingly. "I'm absolutely harmless I assure you."

Just what a wolf would say, thought Ronald.

The man stood relaxed and nonchalant by the door. His hands were deep in the pockets of a luxurious looking dark green gown covered in purple and pink paisleys and tied with a thick gold rope. He was middle-aged and heavily tanned with a big black handlebar moustache that turned up at the ends like Salvador Dali. The picture of decadent luxury.

'He looks just like an old fashioned villain from a black and white silent movie', thought Ronald. He could imagine this guy, all in black with a stovepipe hat, tying the damsel to the railway tracks.

"I'm Mortimer," he continued, "but friends call me Morty."

"How do you do sir," said Ronald in an embarrassed deferential tone.

"Sir is it?" he responded, "yes, I like that... I am a sir... I own this place you know Ronald."

"Yes sir," said the boy. "My family and I have enjoyed staying here very much."

"I know boy... I know... I've been very generous... I'm like that you know... very generous..."

Ronald found he was relaxing for some reason. Mortimer was a full-grown man who towered over him, but he somehow didn't look like he could hurt a fly. Maybe it was what he was wearing or the way he was standing or his strange lazy way of talking ... quick little bursts in that voice like honey.

"I really don't want anything much you know... it's such a little thing..."

"Sir?" asked Ronald apprehensively. "I'm not gay..."

"Oh goodness me boy... neither am I... neither am I... I assure you..."

He strolled over to a big lumpy sheet under the sash window that Ronald was going to dive back through and lifted the cover. Underneath he revealed a comfortable looking armchair and a little antique side table. The odd man sat down, crossed his legs and, taking a pipe and tobacco pouch out of his pocket, slowly and meticulously packed the bowl.

Matches appeared out of one of his pockets and he lit up, puffing happily. Thick aromatic smoke soon filled the room.

"No, I'm not blackmailing you for that...," (puff, puff) "no, no, no... not for that..."

His blackmail reference was not lost on the boy. He still wanted something.

"Then what sir?"

Mortimer Blackmore studied the handsome young man through a cloud of smoke.

"Well it's quite simple Ronald... quite simple..." he said matter-of-factly. "I want to watch you sucking that lovely big cock... that's all..."

Ronald looked at the man in disbelief, feeling his face flushing a dark red.

"What do you mean?" he asked incredulously. "I can't believe you'd ask..."

"Come now Ronald... please..." he interrupted. "It's not so strange a request as all that... not at all... (puff, puff)"

"But why?"

"Now dear boy... I'm curious... and excited... I'll admit it..." he responded in his nonchalant way. "Surely it's a small price to pay for such a big gain for you?"

"I... I... don't know..."

"There now... you're considering it... good... good... sensible to... "

"I didn't say yes," said Ronald desperately. "I'm not sure..."

"Oh just do it, Ronald... you do it on your own anyway... (puff, puff) all I want to do is watch... where's the harm?"

Ronald was flabbergasted and unsure. He looked about...

"Here? Now?"

"Yes, yes, yes... that would be grand... over on the bed there hey?"

Ronald realized he was going to do. Trying to appear cool he moved to the bed and pulled the sheet that covered it onto the floor. The mattress was bare, the bedclothes stripped off for storage.

He looked at Mortimer expectantly and the old man saw he was looking for guidance.

"Good boy... yes, yes... good lad. Up on there would be good... but you'll need to strip off first. Take your clothes off... get yourself naked."

The last was definitely an order and secretly Rodney was thankful for the direction. It absolved him somehow.

"Yes sir," he replied promptly.

"Over here boy... in front of me... that's good (puff, puff)."

There really wasn't much to take off. He stood in front of Mortimer as directed and stripped off.

He balanced himself on each leg, in turn, to take his runners and white socks off. Then he peeled his t-shirt up over his head as well. His shorts came down last, along with his underpants and he was standing naked in front of this stranger. His big cock, hanging down around his knees, was twitching and getting harder.

Mortimer Blackmore puffed on his pipe looking the young man up and down. He cleared his throat and his other hand stole inside his dressing gown

"Your cock is... unusual... hugely disproportionate..."

"Yes sir," said Ronald hoarsely. The man's stare was giving him butterflies. "I've always thought that as well..."

"There... good.. yes, yes... there it goes..." he said as the boys cock hardened. "Sit up on the bed there... good boy... good boy..."

Ronald jumped up on the high mattress and watched Mortimer drag the heavy armchair over closer to the bed.

"Just need to see a bit better," he said (puff, puff). "What about putting your feet up here ...hey?"

He patted the chair's wide turned timber armrest. Ronald complied immediately, putting his bare feet up on Mortimer's chair.

With Ronald's legs spread apart in front of him, Mortimer leaned forward like a gynecologist inspecting a patient. He was closely watching the excited teens cock getting harder without it being touched, angling further and further up of its own volition.

Ronald was getting really excited now. The thought of the weird guy watching him soon had his colossal cock pointing directly at Mortimer's face.

Ronald felt obliged to wait for permission to rub it. His master didn't say anything for a long while, just puffed on his pipe watching the huge cock growing and hardening. The man's other hand was under the folds of his dressing-gown and Ronald could tell he was jerking off.

He wanted to as well.

When Ronald's cock was fully erect, standing up proudly at a forty-five-degree angle from his body, pulsing and huge, he finally received permission.

"Go ahead now... play with it boy," said his host. "Show me ..."

Groaning with anticipation the young man wrapped both hands around the sensitive shaft and started pumping, slow deliberate strokes up and down, up and down...

"Ohhhh yesss..." he sighed theatrically. "It feels so good sir."

"Mmm... yes, yes... I can see that... (puff, puff) and I think... It's good to be watched isn't it boy?"

To his surprise, Ronald realized it was. He absolutely loved it. Mortimer was watching him with such admiration that he redoubled his efforts.

Over his young lifetime, Ronald had developed lots of ways to appreciate his massive cock. He started rolling them out like party tricks for his appreciative audience.

He cupped and squeezed his big balls as he stroked. He held the top half really tight and pumped furiously on the bottom half. He stroked slowly while using the flat of his hand on the big purple head... smearing his precum over it...

Mortimer watched closely, passing directions now and again. "Go fast" or "use both hands," or "go very slow and edge it a little," and so on. Ronald happily obliged. It felt good to be told what to do and how to do it. He followed his orders as exactly as he good, edging it carefully or pounding it furiously at his master's whim.

After half an hour of this Ronald was desperate to suck it off for him. He was sure his master would want to see that. That was the whole point. 'Why is he making me wait?' he wondered.

"May I... can I... suck it now sir?" he tried hoarsely.

"Not yet... not quite yet..." said Mortimer Blackmore. "I'll tell you when..."

"Mmm but... please sir... I'm so ready to suck it for you..."

"Not yet... soon though... be careful now..."

Ronald's masturbation had almost slowed to a halt. He was at a point where the cum churning in his balls needed only a few good strokes. Then he'd start shooting. The huge red trunk was so sensitive that the smallest touch was all that was required to keep him rock hard.

He watched his new master fiddling around under his luxurious dressing gown and staring cross-eyed at his cock - just inches from his nose. His big moustache twitched and he licked his lips.

"P... please sir..."

"Yes, yes... alright... go ahead... but no cumming... not yet..."

Before he'd finished speaking Ronald had pounced onto his cock like a tiger on a dear and in seconds it was as far down his throat as it had ever been. There was only about four inches left outside and this he held in a vice grip as he slobbered and gagged on the other eight. He had to hold his cum at bay.

Engrossed in his self-indulgent pleasure Ronald failed to see Mortimer putting his pipe aside and stand up. He undid the gold tie from around his waist and exposed himself.

The narcissistic man's cock was almost as big and thick as Ronald's - huge hard and pulsing. He jerked off watching the boy autofellate himself, considering his next movements. He had to keep his head. If he handled these next few moments wrong...

Then inspiration hit.

"Lie on your back boy," he instructed. "Keep your cock in your mouth but flip over backwards and lie flat on the mattress."

Thankfully for a Mortimer, Ronald was past the time when he could think things through.

"Mmmfff mff " he said which mean 'yes sir' when you have a dick in your mouth.

Unfortunately for Ronald, he couldn't comply. With his feet on the chair rests and his body bent over his cock his centre of gravity was too far forward to simply roll backwards.

As the horny old man watched Ronald struggling to do his bidding he reached into his deep pocket for the tube of lubricant he had hidden there.

The evil old bastard smiled watching his hostage desperately trying to roll onto his back for him while he smeared his huge cock with the thick oily cream.

"Come on boy," he demanded, "I don't have all day..."

Ronald tried everything. He could hear the exasperation in Mortimer's voice and tried everything he could to comply with his master's command. Thoughts of shooting his load were put on hold. With his arms under his thighs and his cock buried deep down his neck he kept trying to roll himself back.

He got close. His bare ass pivoted on the mattress but not enough. He fell forward again, landing his feet back on the chair's rests. He tried again... almost... almost...

"Here boy... I'll help you," said the lecherous old man.

When Ronald was almost tilted over Mortimer Blackmore stepped in. Grasping the young man's ankles he pushed him back onto the bed...

"Good boy... well done Ronald," he said. "Keep sucking on that cock... keep sucking it..."

Ronald did. Mortimer's praise made him tingle with pleasure and he redoubled his cocksucking efforts. He could feel the big man holding his ankles up in the air and his weight pressed over him but he was so engrossed on his cock his brain wasn't considering repercussions.

Even when he felt a finger probing against his asshole, all he good think was how nice it felt.

"Ahh yesss... yes, yes.." sighed Mortimer. "What a good boy... what a good boy... just relax..."

The finger on his asshole became more insistent and then it slid inside him.

"MMMMFF... MFFF... MMMmmm..."

peteh57
peteh57
766 Followers