Growing Sissy's on Granny's Farm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
766 Followers

The man's finger deep inside his ass felt amazing. And then it was gone...

"Mmm...MMMmmm... mmmfff," he gurgled which means 'put it back in please sir...'

"Good boy... good boy... j...just relax... just re... lax..."

Something bigger was pushing against his asshole - thick and blunt and... insistent. 'Oh jesus... it's his cock..." though Ronald "he's going to fuck my ass..."

At first, he tried to resist but he was so crazed with lust his struggle was just a token effort. Instead, he tried to relax his sphincter as his master had suggested and desperately deep throated himself. The wonderful feeling of his cock down his throat compensated for the painful intense feeling as Mr Barn's massive cock slowly invading his rectum.

"Oh god... yesss...' moaned Mortimer as the gigantic cock head disappeared into Ronald's bottom, the virgin asshole stretching to accommodate him...

The boy sucked madly on his cock as he was buggered.

"MFFF...MFFF... MFFF... MFFF..."

"Oooo yesss... you're a good boy... such a good boy..." Mortimer groaned as he pushed deeper and deeper into Ronald's tight asshole. "What a special boy... mmmm... yesss... what a special boy..."

The burning sensation as the gigantic cock pumping in and out of his ass was extreme but progressively less excruciating. The thick layer of oily lubricant Mortimer had applied helped.

Holding Ronald's ankles as support Mortimer began to thrust heartily into the boy's ass fucking him properly. He was pumping in and out, in and out, faster and faster, rocking Ronald's body back and forth...

"OH yes... oh yesss... oh yesss," gasped Mortimer. "What... a lovely asshole... What a lovely tight asshole... you have... mmmmm mmmm... "

Every time Mortimer pushed his cock in, it forced Ronald's cock further down his throat, making the boy gag until the man pulled back. With Mortimer's kind assistance, he was able to suck the whole twelve inches down. His nose burying itself in his pubic hair every time Mortimer pumped his ass.

Ronald was going to cum. The cock in his ass was stimulating his prostate and his own huge hard cock deep down his throat felt like it was going to explode.

He could no longer control it. As Mortimer pounded into him the lust-crazed boy shot his cum down his neck for the second time that day. He swallowed desperately and then, pulling his cock out of his mouth, jerked the rest of the torrent of cum over his face.

"OHHHH FUCKKKK YESSSS SIR..." he screamed as Mortimer continued his assault. "OHHH YESS FUCK ME MASTER, FUCK ME..."

The boy's reaction was more than Mortimer could bear.

Cool as he was his plans of fucking this teenager all day went out the window. As he watched Ronald shoot his own cum over his tear-stained face the old man felt his balls involuntarily contract.

"Oh dear," he said to himself, "I'm going to cum... I'm going to cum..."

He buried his big hard dick deep in Ronald's bum and...

"OOOO... OOOO... MMMMMMM...," (squirt), (squirt) "Mmmm yesss... what a good boy you are... " (squirt), (squirt).

Gasping and hyperventilating he pulled his spent cock out of the young man's ass and watched his cum dribbling out.

"Very good... very good Ronald... you've done very well," he said panting... gasping for breath. "Mmm yes... goodness..."

Ronald was younger and fitter, but his ass was sore and he felt used up. Mortimer had completely debased him, using him to get off. The old man had fucked his ass and cum inside him...

He lay on the mattress, his naked body covered in sweat and his mind in an uproar. 'Why do I feel so good?' he wondered.

Mortimer Blackmore had sat back down in his chair. His gown was tied again and he was repacking his pipe.

"Now boy," he began (puff, puff), "you are bound to be feeling a bit sore and abused ...and emotional (puff) (puff)(puff)... yesss... quite emotional. You mustn't over-think these things you know... you are a victim of circumstance... that's all... If you hadn't agreed to our... meeting... your mother would have found out what her son does to himself (puff, puff)... and my mother would be interested as well."

"Your mother sir?" asked Ronald.

"Master I think boy... Master from now on..." said Mortimer, (puff) (puff) . Yes... yes... I have some lovely pictures of you and your grandmother... lovely woman... always so accommodating..."

"Yes master," sighed Ronald.

"Mmm... yes (puff) (puff) You must just accept your fate I'm afraid. I'll expect you here... let me see... (puff) (puff) ...next week at the same time I think...

"Yes master," said Ronald resignedly. "I'll be here."

"Good, good... yes... very good," said Mortimer. "I'll have a special present for you."

*****

'Phew'... the end of PART 1. Too much?... not enough? If you liked it and you'd like to see more of Ronald's adventures let me know here below. I would love to hear ideas about where the story could go. If there are any names (first only) and descriptions (age, height etc) for characters you would like to see feel free to email me.

peteh57
peteh57
766 Followers