Growing Together Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The futa brought her hands to stroke across her body. She gawked at Bianca's pussy, overjoyed and dismayed, as it took inch after inch of her turgid prick. Just a few more to go, Alisa thought as the strangely thin base came within Bianca's reach. Her veins thudded erratically, as though calling out to Bianca. Alisa massaged a handful of her lover's cum into her own tiny tits, pausing to pinch her nipples. It was all she could do to avoid shoving Bianca the rest of the way.

"Fuck!" Bianca exclaimed. Her pussy, already tighter than any grip or vice and softer than the finest cotton, clamped around Alisa's girth. It relaxed, then clenched again. The walls rippled around her, rolling like waves. They pushed and pulled, rather, they tugged on her length like a cum-hungry whore. Entire floods of juices poured across her groin, pooling beneath her and splattering across her torso and thighs. She even felt drops on her toes.

Alisa tensed every muscle to keep herself from orgasm. She kept her gaze fixed squarely on Bianca's tits, bug-eyed as they grew before her eyes. They were both fully aware of the curse, and Alisa had seen it in action before. But this... this was an entirely new level.

Shiny from spit, milk and cum, Bianca's tits bellowed out from their already unfathomable size. No bra could hope to contain them, even a poncho would be hard pressed to do so. And that possibility became less and less likely as they grew. They swelled around Alisa's cock, somehow swallowing its enormity within their own. Her mind surged at the sight, then stumbled at the spectacle of Bianca's nipples.

Cock-sized was an insult to them now, as would comparing them to cans. Milk spewed from them like water from a high-pressure hose, dousing the stone and Alisa in the creamy sweetness. Bianca arched her back as another wave of pleasure overcame her, forcing her body straight. The futa gasped, her cock twitched and drool streaked down her chin. For as titanic Bianca's boobs had become, her hips and ass were eager to match.

"Ready?" Bianca panted once she came down.

"You'll get too big. You won't be able to move. You'll be stuck here, helpless. And what about me?" Alisa wanted to say that, speak her fears and make Bianca understand them. But she remained quiet. They both knew the consequences. It was a simple matter of instinct and desire warring against common sense.

And, faced with tits bigger than her body paired with an ass no amount of injections could create, Alisa's had no chance of winning.

"Fuck yeah," Alisa breathed and clapped her hands onto Bianca's awesome thighs. They rippled just enough for her liking. Bianca leaned around the phallic pillar of her belly and beamed at the futa.

"I love you, babe."

"Then don't be stingy," Alisa gasped. Power far greater than what her lithe arms seemed capable of lifted Bianca high, then pulled her back down with just as much strength. The clap of their flesh, wet and lewd, echoed throughout the courtyard. Probably the whole church too. Bianca's juices splashed everywhere from the force.

Both moaned at the ascent. Bianca's pussy still squeezed in the aftermath and continued to spill entire ounces of girl-cum down Alisa's cock. She rose again, this time under her own power, and let gravity do its work. As she recovered from the aftershocks of pleasure, Alisa took charge.

The futa yelped at every smack. Her groin sloshed and splashed with fem-cum, while her balls rippled and churned at the impact. Every nerve-ending in her cock sang at the slick friction, while the gentle tides of pain echoed throughout her body. Bianca undulated her body with the falls, fucking her tits with the movement.

"Amazing," Alisa moaned. Her eyes refused to close for even a second, terrified that she might miss the pure, erotic dance before her. Bianca could only move so much while impaled on a literal tower of cock, yet her body did more than enough. She rose up and her tits did too, then floated as she fell and slammed against her body. They seemed prepared to jiggle for entire hours afterwards. The forearm-sized nipples flopped about and splattered the area with milk too.

That said nothing of Bianca's great hips and legs. She squatted over Alisa, her muscles showed faintly against the deliciously soft, feminine layers of fat as she worked herself. The weight should've been too much for her, for nearly any woman at that, yet she carried herself with apparent ease. She pushed herself a full foot high and held it for a moment, then dropped like a deadweight.

Each time she rose, Alisa was treated to the sight of her cock being unveiled. Its girth wasn't uniform for the entire shaft. At its base, it started at barely half its daunting width, then flared rapidly into the glorious expansion of cockmeat. Her balls were likewise hidden and revealed by Bianca's rising hips. Each reveal made them seem bigger than the last.

Alisa silently compared them to her lover's bouncing tits. Both went far above and beyond human possibility, each more than capable of immobilising someone, yet she was certain her testicles were smaller. An unusual twinge of annoyance ached in her chest at the realisation. She was so much smaller than Bianca in almost every way, and she was fine with that - only a fool would complain - but even her most incredible aspect couldn't outdo Bianca's.

Alisa wasn't one for competition. She liked to outdo others purely to prove her academic worth to herself, and possibly to show off around Bianca or to some of her teachers. Despite that, she wanted to beat Bianca. To become so completely huge there was no contest as to who was the bigger one.

But to do that, she'd have to cum. And cum. And cum.

"Anca?" Alisa panted, brow furrowed. She softened her pace, something that registered even in Bianca's lust addled mind.

"Y-yeah?" Bianca leaned back and rested her hands on Alisa's huge - though not big enough - balls.

"I... I want to grow," she admitted. Her grip tightened on Bianca's thighs, hard enough to turn her knuckles a stark white, powered by her fear. No matter how this curse had messed with her mind, she'd never once thought of competing with Bianca, a path that led to constant growth. They'd never completely outdo one another. One would grow and the other would follow suite.

"I want to be bigger than you," Alisa finished as a whisper.

"I know," Bianca rasped as she ground against Alisa's crotch.

"Well?"

"Well, what?"

"What do we do about it?" Alisa demanded. Her own hips moved now, slowly building in speed alongside Bianca's.

"The only thing I can think of is to cum our brains out, like we did before."

"But..." Alisa's voice carried off into a low coo of pleasure as her thrusts started to bounce Bianca, restarting the constant slaps of their flesh.

"Less talk, more fuck," Bianca snapped. Her hands dug into Alisa's scrotum, stimulating the oversized balls that she wanted even bigger. The futa hesitated before she gave in. As they were now, neither had a chance at regaining control of themselves. It was as Bianca had said. They needed to be satisfied.

To cum until they were done.

Alisa's teeth clenched together as her jaw and body went taut. Her hips jerked roughly against Bianca, sending a beautiful wave along her soft form, while her balls roared and her cock swelled. The sound was comparable to an earthquake. An incomprehensible amount of cum sloshed within the confines, each splash as loud as the ocean's tides crashing against rock. Alisa dug her hands into her lover's flesh.

Then it began. Her towering dick twitched wildly inside Bianca's overly stretched womb. It smashed into the impaled woman's massive tits as it jerked side to side. Bianca's already strained skin groaned and creaked, almost like rubber, around the swelling monument. She wrapped her arms around it and held on, as if she were astride a bucking bull.

The swelling came to a stop, then. It looked half-again as big as before, each vein striking against Bianca's latex-thin belly and faint web of blue. A powerful quiver rocked Alisa's balls, a precursor to her startling cry. She arched her back and forced Bianca higher. Not a speck of her cock was freed from her lover's depths, every one of her sixty-inches trapped within a perfect seal. Even Bianca's abundant juices were trapped within it.

Alisa's cry dimmed into a prolonged moan as, with a heavy rush of fluid, her cock bulged and thinned. The sound was a match for any rainstorm, akin to the thunderous rush of water from the heavens or the oceans yet gargled by its sheer viscosity. She was intimately aware of how thick her cum was. It oozed powerfully up her shaft, forced the urethra to distend and blasted past her head into Bianca's all too willing uterus.

It immediately poured down to her cervix. There was no escape past the airtight grip Bianca had on her. The thick deluge gathered and shoved against Bianca's womb, stretching it even further, out into a ball shape that rivalled a beach ball in seconds. Several drops were lost on the way, clinging to the walls or their progenitor, each plainly visible as slight bumps in Bianca's abdomen. If she wasn't responsible for it, Alisa might've believed Bianca was overdue with their child.

From just the first release. Alisa's cry renewed itself, accompanied by the harmonious churning of her balls and the rise of her seed, before both were punctured by the second burst. She felt it burst open her urethral slit and spill out to join its comparably diminutive predecessor. It was thicker than the last, too, the untold billions... trillions upon trillions of sperm flooding every inch of Bianca's womb.

She wondered if they'd find her ovaries. The sheer scale seemed enough to flood those as well, or to squeeze them and release their glorious bounties. Was it possible that the curse also affected Bianca's fertility? The girl was likely already pregnant, but... Alisa couldn't help that 'but'. It intruded on her fleeting lucidity like a drunken frat guy, demanding attention that she didn't want to give.

But what if the curse was that ridiculous? Her mind inevitably finished the thought. After everything that had happened - her cock growing the same length as she was tall, Bianca's tits reaching beanbag territory - it almost didn't seem impossible that Bianca could get more pregnant.

Her eyes dwelled on her lover's massive, swelling gut. It was a close-match for her tits at that point. Then she felt it, mere seconds before her third explosion of cum, Bianca clenched and shouted in her own bliss. Alisa's cock swelled larger than before in its next release, pouring into the woman as their curse took hold. Alisa stared at the zenith of her bloated cock as it rose higher and higher, completely outstripping her height.

She felt her balls spread out below. They crawled across her legs, heavier and bigger by the second, past her knees, her shins. Alisa's flow of cum burst to greater levels as her feet pressed against her scrotum, which continued to grow. Another sensation sang out for her attention. She looked down from her astounding cock, its growth slowly diminishing, and saw Bianca's tits pour out from her chest. They reached lower, rounded out greater, stretched forward further until they encroached on Alisa's own torso.

"No, dammit," Alisa whined. Every fragment of her being demanded that she not lose to Bianca. She must be the biggest. It was an inane desire, one that she shouldn't give anything more than a passing thought, and yet it dominated her mind. She pumped her hips as her cock pulsed another helping of thick, impregnating gunk into Bianca's young womb. Her sensitive head scraped against the gooey walls and sent blissful trills across her nerves.

"What're... ooh fuck!" Bianca moaned.

Twin sensations, both eerily alike despite being so different, saturated Alisa's body. Electric bursts of delight shot through her as she fucked Bianca with her now six-foot majesty, then a deep, roaring fire charred her senses when her cum gushed free. Each was just as fantastic as the other.

It was only a matter of time before Alisa's thrusts turned jerky and violent. She froze, then, buried to the hilt within Bianca, threw her head back in a silent exclamation of the scarcely understood ecstasy she stumbled upon. Alisa had achieved multiple orgasms before, but they were rarely fulfilling and often left her empty and exhausted. This... was something extraordinary.

There was no dilution to her pleasure. None. Her body, already caught ablaze in her climax, plummeted into a pit of lava. Rather than burn alive, however, she was suffused in bliss. The searing agony that should've killed her, instead shamed every sensation she'd experienced before. This wasn't simply one orgasm after another. This was two at the same time.

Bianca's own cries also fell silent as her body followed suite. Her cunt rippled and squeezed like a vice made from slick velvet, while her juices drowned Alisa's cock, which reciprocated by further swelling her womb. The smooth orb stretched across the futa's body, its peak at her chin now.

"Turn... turn around," Alisa forced the words past her bliss. Somehow, Bianca heard the command. She twisted around, still buried on all six feet of Alisa's cock. Her belly slapped against the futa's enormous balls, which answered with another burst of cum and a surge in size. Alisa almost regretted saying words as she lost sight of her lover's glorious cum-gut, but Bianca's ass more than sufficed.

Entire feet of ass cheeks stretched out from Bianca's waist. They were framed flawlessly by her hips, each now pushed a foot past her shoulders, and were bolstered by tree-trunk thighs. Alisa clapped her hands onto the rear mounds, amazed as her fingers disappeared into the abundance of firm flesh. She opened the cheeks to leer at the lightly puckered ring of muscle. Her next target, she silently vowed.

Then their growth ignited. Alisa felt the heat, that was similar and unlike her dual-climax, and watched in fascinated lust as her towering cock swelled higher still. Its girth far exceeded Bianca's shoulders as well, while the veins each resembled cocks of their own in their sheer size. Her balls were far from missed, hidden though they were. They exploded past her feet, gaining entire inches within seconds as if they fed off the remnants of her first orgasm.

Bianca wasn't far behind. Her ass swelled massively in a mirror of her tits and swallowed Alisa's hands deeper, surrounding them in plush warmth up to the wrist. Every inch of their shape remained as smooth as ever, save for the crease where Alisa's hands vanished. Her tits were obvious from every angle, each mountain easily more than three feet in diameter. Alisa could only guess at their depth.

"You... you done?" Alisa rasped once her orgasms slowly drew to an end.

"Maybe?" Bianca huffed.

"I'm still hard," Alisa groaned. Somewhere amidst their blissful growth, she'd lost track of everything and found herself leaning heavily against Bianca's ass. The still impaled girl rested atop her belly, which hardly gave under her entire body's weight, with her tits pushed out on either side of her and her enormous ass raised high. The cheeks came level with Alisa's slight breasts.

"Then what're... you waiting.. for?" Bianca panted. She arched her back and twisted her head around, one arm reached out to Alisa and pulled her in close until their lips almost met.

"Won't it be too much?" Alisa's brow furrowed. Her mind turned to the enormous spheres of cum that sat behind her, each orb more than a match for her entire body mass, sans cock and balls of course. She glanced to the front where her cock stretched several feet past Bianca's head. It had to be at least seven-and-a-half feet, "What about finding the gypsy?"

"We'll manage," Bianca assured her and gave a quick peck on the lips, "I'm sure your harem will be more than willing to oblige."

"My harem? What..." Alisa trailed off as she, finally, turned her attention to something other than herself or Bianca. They were surrounded by women, all of whom were soaked in cum and sporting tiny copies of Bianca's stomach. She vaguely recognised them as the nuns who had cared for her, and who had clearly fallen victim to her urges.

"Let's give 'em a final show, eh?" Bianca giggled and pulled her in for a deep kiss. One more time, Alisa silently promised herself.

12