Growing Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, a by-product of her kneeling in the swing seat was that her ass seemed to be perfectly positioned where his hands fell and so he caressed the perfect round ass that she'd teased him with earlier. She conceded to herself that she'd asked for this with all her teasing, but at least she still had her shorts on. It wasn't like he was pawing her bare ass.

She kept telling herself that he needed this, but they wouldn't cross any real lines, always able to turn back and say they hadn't done anything truly wrong. Like, sure she revealed her tits to him, but he'd already seen them last week on the beach, and she couldn't even be sure that she didn't take her clothes off that night in the unconscious hope that he was out taking pictures. And yes, sucking them was different than seeing them, but she'd sucked his cock. The was way down on the Richter scale of inappropriateness.

When he tried to force his fingers inside her shorts, though, she started to wonder was it time to call a halt to this before things swerved out of control. She took the fingers that were trying to worm their way inside her shorts and kissed the tips, smiling with each kiss. Then she sucked each one. Her idea was to sweetly tell him they'd gone too far, but as he started finger-fucking her mouth, she felt a new wave of wetness in her own pussy and it occurred to her that he was just trying to find out how wet he'd made her. She wanted him to know that too, especially since she told him she'd never been so wet in her life. In his current fragile emotional state, how could it be a bad thing to let him know how much he turned a hot teenage girl on.

She wasn't sure if she led his fingers or if he just couldn't help himself, but they somehow ended up at the button of her shorts. "In those nights when you watched me, did you ever get to see my pussy?"

He nodded his head and undid the button and lowered the zip. Him pulling them open felt like a mini-release for her and she wiggled her butt to help him as he jerked her shorts and panties down to mid-thigh level, then she took a step back so she was no longer kneeling, but standing in front of him, her shorts and thin lace panties shimmying into a heap at her ankles. She was sure she looked quite the sight. His eyes had a ferocious hunger as he looked her up and down, seeing the thin landing strip of her pussy up close for the first time. He did a twirl with his finger to tell her to spin around and she grinned at the effect she was having on the senior male in the family. Maybe because Jason had never had to work for it, just had it given to him, she had never seen this dark avaricious look before.

She turned away from him and bent over with her hands on her knees as if looking for Venus again, but her ass was much closer this time and way more naked. His hands explored the roundness of it, a feature she'd always liked almost as much as her tits. He ordered her to turn back and face him, which she did, and for good measure, she stepped onto the swing chair, standing on it so her pussy was level with her eyes. "Can you see how wet you made me."

He smiled and leaned in closer and licked her up and down both sides of her landing strip as his hands held her by the ass to aid her balance. This was definitely a man who'd learned through the years how to use his tongue, navigating slowly over her tender spots, but veering away from her most sensitive areas just when she thought she was going to experience some erogenous relief, bringing a mix of moans and whimpers from her 18-year-old mouth. She swayed and swiveled her hips in an attempt to guide him where she wanted him to go, but he made it clear he was in control. And honestly, that made the whole experience more erotic for her.

She again wondered, was this way over the line, and reasoned that it surely was, and it was time to stop it. Not that she wouldn't have loved what this mouth and tongue would do to her pussy. Jason wasn't the best at eating her out and she could already feel his dad was an artist. To thwart him without rejecting him, she lowered herself till she was kneeling on the swing seat, straddling his thighs, offering her tits to this mouth instead.

As a consequence now, though, while he delightfully teased her swollen nipples with light kisses and licks, the head of his cock angled precisely against her very swollen clit, using his hands on her ass to guide her clit along the length of his cock, which in a way was worse than eating her out, but the combination of sensations shooting through her nipples and her clit made it very hard to weigh up the rights and wrongs, and some part of her reminded her of her oath to stop being the perfect good girl for one goddam night. So she eased over his crown and down his length with her pussy lips and just enjoyed the moment. It was just touching, after all, not fucking. She wasn't even sure if he was teasing her or she was teasing him, but again, her senses were too overloaded to even think about it except she knew one thing: as pleasurable as this was, it was eventually going to frustrate her to the point that she would end up begging Jason to wake up and fuck her just for the sexual relief.

She was amazed and impressed with how this rock hard cock between her legs seemed to have such control, always finding its way back to her clit no matter that he was distracted by her nipples. His hands on her ass were forcing her closer, creating greater pressure on her clit and more satisfying friction, but then he attempted to push the crown between her lips, which would have caused penetration. "I don't think we should," she said tenderly. "Honestly, I'd love to feel you cock in me even one time, but..."

"I just don't want you to be disappointed," he said. "You might never have a chance like this again, and whenever you see me, you'll always wonder what it feels like to have a really big, really thick, really hard cock inside you."

She kissed him because she had to do something; just him saying those words turned the whole sexual tension up a notch and she could feel a need in her pussy. "Just slowly, okay? Because we don't have a condom and I don't think you should cum in me."

He nodded. "Okay."

She found herself nodding. At least he wouldn't cum; that was something. And she did wonder how it would feel. Your imagination can only take you so far. She wasn't exactly what you'd call a size queen and imagined it would be very uncomfortable, something you'd do for the experience rather than the pleasure.

At the same time, she'd never seen this more assertive version of her boyfriend's dad. Honestly, Jason walked all over him most of the time. It was nice seeing him like this, asking for what he wanted, insisting on it, and she imagined she had something to do with it. It's gotta boost a middle-aged man's confidence when a hot 18-year-old acts like she wants him so bad.

All that to say, she implicitly agreed and widened her knees to make room in her young tight pussy for his thick, long hard cock. He was a gentleman and allowed her to dictate the pace while he continued to do God's work on her nipples, giving her tiny little orgasms in each breast. She couldn't believe this was the out-of-practice version of the man.

His hands were still behind her, squeezing her ass. She couldn't believe he could hold his cock bolt upright and manipulate it without using his hands. She lowered herself onto him, first just taking the head inside her, moving up, then back down several times, her pussy opening wider and wider, then going down another inch, enjoying the breathless pants coming from him as much as how the massive organ was filling her like she'd never been filled before. With each inch, she felt herself opening more and more, able to take a little more with each downward stroke until he was inside her about as much as Jason when bottomed out, but of course the Mr B was much thicker. Her mouth formed a perfect O as she felt completely filled, and she couldn't believe the whimpers coming from her. For a moment, she couldn't move: not up, and not down.

Maybe something about her reactions gave her away because Mr B used his hands on her ass to lift her almost all the way out, then he slowly lowered her back down to where she had been. Her smile and moans must have told him that she was adjusting to him, and starting to really feel the utter wanton pleasure a big cock can give. But then he pulled her up, and suddenly, instead of penetrating her, he was sliding her clit over the underside of his cock, moving the entire length of it lightly over her clit and making her fucking crazy with each inch of his cock. She clamped her mouth onto his shoulder, licked the delicious sweat off it, and screamed into it as she got closer and closer to orgasm. So close, so fucking close, building and building to what felt like the orgasm of her life. She tried to increase the pressure on her clit by easing her hips closer, but he held her firm, allowing just enough friction to tease her clit but not to orgasm.

She looked furiously and helplessly into his eyes and saw pure swagger. "What the fuck are you --? how the fuck --?"

"You're not ready yet."

"I'm fucking ready," she snapped.

"I don't think so."

"I fucking am."

"If you were ready, you'd be begging me right now."

He was still stroking her clit with his smooth granite-like cock and she could only stare at him through pained eyes, wanting it so bad. Would it be so wrong to admit that and make him happy? "I want this so bad, Mr B. I want you to make me cum so fucking bad. I've never wanted anything more in my life."

He smiled. "I know."

"You bastard," she said, but felt him loosen his grip so she could press harder against his rigid shaft, each stroke making the feeling more intense and getting her closer to an orgasm, which she was well aware would be crossing a line, but any woman this close to an orgasm this good would sprint over that line. It occurred to her in a flash that if Jason were to walk down right then and be standing there looking her in the eye, she couldn't stop what she was doing. The wave that was building with each stroke was too powerful and would eclipse any shame she felt. She'd hold up her index finger and tell him breathlessly, "I'll just be a few minutes. Go and get a gold camo while I finish here, hon."

She increased the pace and the pressure and looked Mr B in the eyes and said, "I'm gonna cum so hard."

He just smiled and nodded, then reached for one of her hard nipples and squeezed it tight and twisted it, and that did it, the floodgates opened and her screams gave voice to her climax without any regard for who might hear. Then, mid-orgasm, he surprised her, lifting her by her ass and placing her pussy lips on the head of her cock. Without even thinking, she pushed down... all... the... fucking... way. She could feel his balls against her ass and his cock buried in her, reaching places she didn't know existed before that night. She grinded lower, trying to get more of him. Her orgasm was still going and she raised herself up almost all the way and slammed back down, giving new height to her orgasm and new moans, the likes of which she had never heard from her teenage mouth. New words she never imagined saying streamed from her dirty whore mouth. She could feel the tingling sensation throughout her body: her tits, her ass, all the way down her legs to her toes, all the way along her arms down to her fingertips. It travelled up and down, back and forth. Throughout this seemingly endless orgasm, she looked into his eyes and saw only remnants of her boyfriend's dad. She had awakened a sexual giant and he was giving her the fucking of her young life.

As she came down from the high, she wrapped her arms around his neck, holding on for dear life, almost sleepily, and sighed into his ear. "So that's what an orgasm really feels like." She'd had orgasms before, always pleasurable, but always focused in her clitoris, never one that radiated through her whole body like this. For several minutes, he'd been completely in control of what she felt, what she wanted, and what she'd be willing to do. It almost pained her to admit it, but she couldn't deny it: he owned her during that time. She would have done anything he wanted to keep it going.

He spent the next 10 minutes or so still inside her and still as hard as ever, while kissing and licking her skin. "Do you have any idea how perfectly sexy you are?"

"I mean, I know I'm hot. I get lots of come-ons."

"Most of the women in the world would kill to have your tits. They're just so fucking perfect. Most of them would kill for your ass. Or your hair. Or your amazing light blue eyes. Most men in the world would kill to have your mouth on their cock; your lips are so fucking sexy. Your legs alone, many women would settle for. Any one of those things, they'd settle for one of them, knowing they could use that one thing to get any guy they wanted. And you have them all."

"You make me feel so sexy, Mr B." After a while, she asked, "When was the first time ever you found me sexy?"

"Do you remember the pool lesson?"

"That was a while ago!"

He nodded but showed no shame. "Do you remember what you were wearing?"

"Probably something that would attract attention."

"I think it was the shortest skirt you ever wore."

"Winning by distraction," she laughed.

"You asked for a lesson. You had a problem lining up the balls and I would correct you, leaning over your shoulder and telling you a bit more left or an inch to the right."

She pulled off him and started stroking his cock now. Impossibly, he was still hard. "I remember now. I had one really long shot and had to lean over the table and you said the rules were I had to keep one foot touching the floor."

"And you said, 'Help a girl out, would ya?' I had to hold your hips down."

Kaylie lowered herself to the floor of the gazebo and reached into the cooler to grab an ice cube. She put it in her mouth and then licked the length of his cock. "And you got hard?"

"Holy fuck, that's good," he called out. It took him a minute or two before he was able to speak again. "Remember I had to go make a phone call?"

As she remembered that night, she sucked on his frenulum, the underside of the crown of his cock, the very sensitive V area where the crown meats the foreskin. She tongued it and sucked it, causing him to moan. He liked her sucking there. Jason liked it too. She didn't even have the head in her mouth. It was just this one spot that seemed to make guys crazy. "I had no idea I gave you an erection."

"Because I left the room," he said and sounded out of breath.

"And now you put horns on your son," she said.

What she was doing seemed to be working as he again sounded like he was having trouble breathing. "Not exactly," he said.

"I thought..."

"There's one more thing you need to do to really own a pussy, to turn it into a whore cunt, and put horns on her guy."

She wasn't sure what he meant, and was a bit distracted. She increased the intensity of her sucking as his breathing became more ragged. Was he getting close?

"You're not on the pill, are you?" he panted.

She shook her head. Even if fucking wouldn't be way over the line, they'd both obviously figured out that they couldn't go back to the house for a condom. But he was close enough, she could tell. Should she take it in her mouth now? She moved to do that, and he said no, pushing her back to that spot.

"Keep going, Kaylie. That's really fucking good."

She went back to the same spot and sucked and licked it while stroking his cock with two hands. She could feel his thigh muscles tensing and twitching. He was lost in the sensation, mumbling something she couldn't make out, but getting louder, increasingly, and more seething with each suck until she could make out what he was saying. "You like my big cock now, don't you? Like fucking, like sucking it, can't get enough of it. You wanna see my cock explode with cum all over you and then lick it all clean me off like my personal bitch..."

She didn't know who he was talking to, but it was making her wet again. Jason never talked like this. She was now stroking him as well as sucking him. "You gonna cum for me, daddy?"

"I love your dirty fucking mouth."

She felt him swelling in her hands, like his cock was a volcano about to blow "I love how you make me feel like a slut, daddy. I need your cum."

"You want my cum, whore?"

"Yes, daddy!"

"Stand up!"

She did as he said, a bit startled, but turned on by the low rumbling tone in his voice. She looked into his eyes and saw pure lust. With strong hands, he turned her around till she was facing the other way, then bent her over the table and held her down.

She got suddenly scared that he'd fuck her and come inside her unprotected pussy. "Wait, what are you doing?"

"One more question from the game of Truth. This is how you looked that night over the pool table. Did you really not know what you were doing?"

She started to answer, but he interrupted sharply. "The game is called Truth."

"Truth," she said back to him.

"Did you want me to fuck you?"

"No, I swear."

"One more chance to tell the truth."

"I didn't want you to fuck me but..."

"But what?"

"I wanted you to want to fuck me. I used to fantasize about you taking me. It was just a fantasy. So I sometimes teased you so I could masturbate later as I imagined you in your room stroking your hard cock to images of my ass."

He grunted. She couldn't figure out if it was good or bad.

"I'm sorry, I was stupid and selfish. Please don't be mad."

He took his hands off her. "What should I do with you?

She stood slightly more upright but stayed bent over. She let one hand stay on the table to stabilize herself and used her other hand to hold an imaginary pool stick. She leaned further and further forward till she was on her tip toes. "Could ya help a girl out?"

He took hold of her hips and she let out a moan. "Did you want to fuck me, that night?" she asked.

He slowly pushed his cock inside her, giving her the whole thing and causing her to gasp. "Concentrate on your shot."

"Ohh," she said, "That's what you said that night. I remember. Your voice got really low and gravelly."

"Just focus," he said as he took long, slow strokes in her pussy.

"What you said earlier about horns... did you always fill them with your cum?"

"Yes," he said, picking up the pace.

"No condom."

"No condom," he said with ragged breath as he fucked her faster.

"But we can't do that, right?"

"No," he said in a goading tone. "You're a good girl."

He was really picking up the pace now, managing to pull out nearly all the way, then slamming his hips into her ass and filling her pussy.

"That's me, all right. A good girl with her boyfriend's dad's big fucking cock sort of kinda fucking her whore cunt though, right?"

She could tell by his reaction how much he loved it her newfound dirty mouth.

"I mean, I can tell you're holding back. Afraid you're gonna break me or something. I thought your nickname was horse."

Now he really ploughed into her, drilling her with jackhammer strokes as she braced against the table. "Are you sure you know what you're doing?" he grunted.

"This was what I imagined that night as I masturbated."

"You know I own that whore cunt now," he said between pants, finally giving her the power fucking she'd been goading him into. "No one will ever fuck you as deep as this."

She felt the orgasm approaching again with each stroke, her moans giving her away. It felt even better than the first one. "Yes, fuck me like the whore I am. Fill my whore cunt with your big hard fucking cock. Fuck your little girl, daddy."

As her moans got louder and she was about to scream out that she was cumming, he pulled out. She swiveled her head to look at him with pleading eyes. "I'm right there," she said in a begging tone.